Cheating Wife's Penance Pt. 03

Story Info
Melissa has an audience, Matt calls Mom.
9.5k words
4.41
7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

PREFACE: I thank all the people who have read my stories,and took the time to critique them whether they liked the story or not. The only comment I have is: I have been in the construction trades all my life, when someone told me how to do something I always said to them, show me what you mean, because I wanted to learn. Now I write prose's for my enjoyment. I publish the stories on Literotica to share with others, who hopefully enjoy them. For those of you who say English is my second language. Show me what I did wrong. I want to learn to be a better writer. Send your stories to me to read!

Anonymous comments do not bother me. Those individuals are the cowards! When they were kids, they stood behind their momma's skirts for protection after they attacked someone. As far as anonymous who claims to be a sniper to justify their anonymous status. How dare you! I bet you didn't put a uniform on to serve in the defence of your country. It is my theory you sit on your couch and play your combat videos! My friend, I am Vietnam era American Army veteran, who trained with snipers. Have respect for those men and women who fought and some died, to keep you free to voice disparaging remarks without any retribution.

Back to the story now that I said my piece!

A little more detail about Melissa before we go on, because she was an older mature woman, through the years her breasts have sagged, and she has a few stretch marks, her hips widened, but that all added to her allure.

Now we can continue where we left off.

It was Wednesday and before Bill left for work. "Missy, I want you to call Lou to invite him over to watch the way Tim grooms you." He smiled and continued. "Lou is usually alone why don't you invite him over for dinner tonight." He walked over and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek and ran his finger along the nude woman's slit. He placed his finger on her lips and she licked her essence off her husband's finger.

It took Melissa all morning to gather the courage to call her neighbor to invite him over. "Bill has me buy into my degradation. I have to call Lou to ask him over." She thought as she dialed his number. "Hi, Lou are you doing anything tonight?" Missy asked when Lou answered the phone.

"No, I was waiting for Bill to call? I want to come over to see how the young man trims your mound?" Lou boldly stated.

"That is why I am calling you can you come over for dinner and then you can watch Tim."

"What time will dinner be?"

"Bill will get home at five, why don't you come over at five-thirty."

"I will be there!" Lou stated happily excited to witness her pubic hair touch up and what has become the weekly shave of her lady lips.

"I have just become accustomed to my exposure to Tim and his intimate touch. Now Bill, is upping the game again adding someone else to watch my degradation." Missy thought as she put on a dress over her naked body.

Bill showed up earlier that expected. "Hi Missy, how was your day?"

"It was okay." Missy answered in a depressed, non-committal way.

He knew what her problem was, tonight's extra person to watch. He also has something else to add. "Missy, is Louie coming over for dinner?"

"Yes, he will be here at five thirty." Missy stated with fearful thoughts of what her husband's next remark will be.

"That is great Missy, but I think in order for you to become comfortable with Lou's presence while Tim touches up your privates. I want you naked when Lou gets here. Do as I ask and I will continue the preparation for dinner."

There it was Melissa's fears have become reality. "I had a feeling I would be nude before I needed to be." Missy thought as she went to their bedroom and removed her dress. Nude she went to the front room and opened the curtains as she thought. "I will get everything ready." As she set up the chair, stools and retrieved the shaving equipment to set on the end table. She added a chair to the side, so Lou will have a good vantagepoint to view the proceedings. "I have bought into my exposure!" Missy thought in surprise, as she completed the setup of the front room, the scene of her degradation to come without Bill's command to do so.

The front door chimed.

"Get the door Missy I am in the kitchen."

"Of course, you are! You want me to go to the door so maybe more people will see me nude." Missy thought as she opened the door. "Nice to have your over Lou it has been a long time since we last got together to break bread." Missy stated sweetly.

"Nice seeing you, young lady also, hehe." Lou giggled as he handed his nude hostess a bottle of wine. "I hope I am not too early, where is Bill."

Hearing his name Bill called out. "I am in the kitchen. I figured you rather see Melissa than me. Melissa why don't you go in the front room, sit and converse with Lou. It will be another few minutes before everything is ready."

Missy escorted Lou to the front room and brought the wine into the kitchen.

"He brought wine I will set the table with glasses." She said as she retrieved wine glasses from the cabinets and put them out, but in reality Melissa was embarrassed to sit with her neighbor while nude.

"That is rude to leave a guest and come in here." Bill reprimanded Melissa in a whisper.

Reluctantly she went back into the front room. She went to sit down in a chair beside Lou.

"I want to see what your stylist has do tonight Missy." Lou boldly asked.

"My husband is the one who insists on weekly trims I don't think it is necessary." Missy said as an evasive tactic she was still humiliated to be required to spread her legs in front of other people. Presently she could feel moisture escape from her pussy because of the nude requirement, and it was an embarrassment to her.

Lou persisted. "You have everything set up let me check to see. Maybe you can call your stylist and tell him he does not need to come here tonight."

Melissa reluctantly arose from her seat and Lou helped her into the chair, she spread her legs to expose her pubic area. He proceeded to run his fingers through her pubic hair and used two fingers on one hand to stretch her lady lips.

"I think Bill is right you need a touch up; the heart outline is not sharp and your lady lips have stubble that could chaff your husband when you have oral sex. Your lady lips are very slick Missy." Lou explained happily and in more detail to his embarrassed hostess than she really cared to hear. The scent of her pheromones' in the air around the nude, spread woman delighted her guest.

"I am getting deeper into depravity, and I am becoming accustomed to it. This is frightening to me." Missy thought as she looked over the top of the head of Louie, and through the large picture window out to the street to see if anyone was on the sidewalk in front of their house. While Lou continued to play with Melissa's pussy as he checked her for stubble.

Thankfully Bill called. "Dinner is ready."

"We will be right there." Missy answered as she was helped up by Lou.

The group had a delightful meal, and animated conversation. Melissa has become more accustomed to her nudity.

"Thankfully the wine that Lou brought was a god sent to help me through the nights proceedings." Melissa thought as she raised her glass in a toast. "To health and happiness." She said and. "To get over my embarrassment when I have to spread my legs for all present, and they will see my moist slit." Melissa thought with shame.

Lou helped Bill clean up, Missy sat on a stool and continued to drink the wine. The more she drank the wider she had to spread her legs to stay balanced on the stool. The men were delighted with Melissa's exposure, Lou surreptitiously glanced at Melissa's pussy as he helped with the after-dinner cleanup. She didn't realize homemade wine was more potent than store bought. She was happy by the time the Door chimes rang. Missy did not have to be told to get the door she went for the door before the chimes stopped. She opened the door wide and gave Tim a full body hug on the front steps of their home, where anyone could see the nude woman embrace the younger man.

The surprised young man walked into the house and to the front room. He exchanged greeting with Bill and was introduced to Lou.

"Can we get my pussy shave over with so I can go to bed I am tired." Missy slurred with a: "HeHeHe, hiccup." She walked over to the chair, Lou helped her put her feet in position and took the wine glass from her. "Does everyone, have a good vantage point to see my pussy shaved?" Missy asked with a drunken smile and hiccup.

Tim had a hard time to shave Missy tonight she moved around a lot, and he was afraid he would cut her. Tim rubbed lotion on the shaved area around the heart. He knew Bill wanted him to shave her lady lips, but Tim had trouble to keep them tight enough to shave them, she was very wet, giggled, and moved around a lot. This caused him to bump her clit many times, which precipitated a gigantic orgasm from the lady.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She screamed and collapsed into an orgasmic bliss.

"I didn't mean to hurt her Mr. Mason. I can't do this I am too nervous." Tim naïvely stated terrified of the consequences of his action.

This was what Lou waited for a chance to touch Melissa's pussy again. "I can take care of the stubble Bill would that be okay with you?"

"Sure Lou, I think it will be okay with Missy. Isn't that right dear?"

"Yes, yes go ahead and finish my pussy, Lou." Melissa answered with a hiccup and in a dreamy voice.

Lou took his time and had most of his hand in Missy's pussy by the time he finished his tonsorial artistry. It was late and Lou helped Missy up, she was somewhat sober. But as wine does, she had a headache. Missy followed the two men out the door unmindful of her nakedness and gave both a hug. She watched Tim leave and Lou walk down the street to his house. Luckily there wasn't any traffic at eleven PM on their Thoroughfare.

"Missy has become used to her nudity." Thought Bill happily.

The next week they had sex a few times. It has become the routine to have sex in the front room with the shades up and Missy with her hands on the windowsill. She willingly gets everything ready when they have sex. Bill was happy to see his wife has become a hot wife in his eyes.

Missy spent most of her time naked at home, never bothered with a swimsuit, she sunbathed nude. "Lou has seen as much of my body as my GYN, and husband has." She thought to justify her nudity outside. She was happy, she went to the gym. Tim was a great help with her physical fitness program. All was well.

And then a frantic phone call from Matt. "Mom I need your help!"

"What is the matter are you in trouble." Melissa asked concerned.

"Sort of, a couple of weeks ago in art class I brought the renderings I did of you, the professor liked them, and the professor called Ben. The professor wants Ben to teach a class in erotic art. Ben said he would, but he needed a model."

"And how is that your problem?" Melissa asked naïvely.

"Ben told the professor it is very hard to get a model to pose for erotic figure studies." Matt said. "Ben then told the professor to have me get the model if they want him to teach an erotic figure study class. Mom I have been trying to find someone for a week and a half. All the models have refused."

Now all the pieces have fallen into place. "Mathew, you want your mother to do the erotic poses for the erotic art class?" Melissa asked in disbelief.

"Thank you, mom, I knew you would do that for me."

"Mathew, that was a question not an answer."

"I called dad and he said he was okay with you contributing to our education."

"I will talk to your father and get back to you." Melissa answered in an agitated voice.

Bill came through the door at five PM in a happy mood he won a big case today. "We are going out tonight I have reservations for two at Six. Melissa put something on sexy with no undergarments." Bill stated gaily as he picked up the naked woman and gave her a French kiss.

She didn't respond to the kiss. When they broke the kiss, Missy said. "William Mason how dare you tell our son Matt that I could model nude for the erotic art class. I thought I paid my penance." She inquired very upset.

"You want to help our sons with their education, don't you?" Bill asked as he tossed the gauntlet back to her.

"I will find out the particulars tomorrow and you will book the room at the Hampton Inn as you did when I modeled for Ben, who by the way will be the instructor for the class. Did you have anything to do with this." She asked as an afterthought. "In any case you will come with me also my dear." Melissa explained in an irritated voice to her husband in no uncertain terms.

"I wouldn't miss your modeling session for the world my dear. I will be right there cheering you on. It can be a weeks' vacation for us." Bill answered.

"It will be a weeks' vacation for you but a week of humiliation and nudity for me. I can surmise." She corrected her husband still irritated.

"What better way to spend a week's' vacation than with a naked wife and a group who appreciates a naked woman's beauty." Bill answered with glee.

Melissa went to her closet after she fixed her hair and put on makeup. She found a blue wraparound skirt and a white blouse which covered the skirt when she stood, the blouse went barely below her knees. "I might as well let it all hang out tonight as Bill likes." She thought as she put on the knee length skirt with the button front blouse. She left two buttons on the top opened. "There Bill, see if I can excite you tonight." Melissa thought with a smile as she looked at the sexy woman she saw in the mirror.

Bill was in the front room, he wanted to see the news to see if they reported on his victory today. He was elated that the news program did, and his name was mentioned along with the firm. Missy came in the room just as the story came on.

"I am proud of you, my love." She stated as she sat on his lap. Melissa faced the window and let her husband play with her pussy as they listened to the report on a few of the news stations until it was time to go.

Melissa arose from her husband's lap and headed to his SUV. He turned off the TV, the lights, and followed.

"Missy do you have anything on under the blouse?" Bill asked.

"Yes, silly I have a skirt." She said as she pulled the blouse up to show him, and then the skirt. "And no undergarments as you asked." She showed him her bare pussy and her heart shaped pubic mound, with a smile.

Bill wanted to have her buy into her exposure. "Go to the mirror Melissa. Do you think you need the skirt?" He said as he brought a chair for her to sit down on for a side view of her outfit.

"You can't see the skirt when I am standing." She said and sat down. "The only way you can see the skirt is if I pull the top up otherwise it is not seen." She continued. "Should I remove the skirt it isn't seen, and Bill would like it." She thought. Melissa made her mind up she removed the skirt and put it on the chair she arose from.

Bill opened the SUV door for his wife. She slid in, gave her husband a long look at her lady lips in the process. Bill talked excitedly about the case he won, and Missy proudly listened. He parked the car and went around to open the door for his wife when they arrived at the restaurant.

She had to spread her legs to get out of the car and delighted Bill with her lady lip exposure. "You are a gentleman my love and take good care of me." She said to bolster his ego.

"Thank you my dear." He said while he reached for his wife's hand and looked to see three buttons undone. "You have three buttons undone my dear do you want to fix that?"

"No, I am fine my love."

"YES, you are!" Bill stated with passion.

The couple entered the restaurant the host recognized Bill. "Mister and Missus Mason right this way your table is ready." He said as he placed their menus on the table. It was in a private area only a few other patrons could see them. It was actually a round booth. They sat together and looked out at the few patrons visible from their vantage point.

It didn't take Bill long to start to play with Melissa's pussy. To his surprise she helped. Melissa unbuttoned the shirt to her navel and spread her legs wide so he could access her "G" spot. She turned to him and slid to him with one leg rested on his pecker. It looked like they conversed in a whisper.

Bill had two fingers in his wife as far as they could go to rub her G spot.

The server caught them at play, she said. "Do you need more time?"

"Yes, my dear about ten minutes." Melissa stated hoarsely with passion.

Well, it was six minutes into the ten-minute window that she had to stifle a moan of pleasure as she came. Bill pulled his wet fingers out of his wife's pussy, and she licked them clean without any disgust. "In fact, I think I taste wonderful. I guess it is an acquired taste." She thought with a giggle.

Melissa buttoned two buttons on her blouse at the bottom just before the server came back. The couple ordered beverages and a meal. While they waited Missy asked. "What will be the ramifications if someone recognizes me and know I am your wife. If I model for our son's class. Will that hurt your law practice?"

"No, we are well known as tenacious litigators what we do on our own time is of no concern to the partners as long as nothing is done illegally."

"Modeling for erotic figure studies was legal?"

"Yes, it was, my dear as long as you consented to model. It was legal and you could model with someone else also and it will be legal as long as it was consensual."

They had their meal and left the restaurant for home. Without any encouragement from Bill Melissa removed her shirt and threw it in the back. It was dark out by the time they started their drive home.

Bill drove toward a park with fountains when Missy said. "It is a beautiful night let's go for a walk in the park."

Bill parked the car in the lot, got out and reached for his wife's shirt. He handed it to her, and she put it over her shoulders but didn't button it. She was all but nude in public to Bill's delight.

"You, sure I won't get into trouble if I am nude?" Melissa asked in an impish way.

"No Melissa in fact it should be a crime to have a beautiful woman as you clothed." Bill answered with reverence.

She removed her Shirt and folded it. "Okay then hold on to this for me." She said as she handed the top to her surprised husband. "I want to give you a present for the great job you did on the court case, but I didn't know what to get you, so follow me see if you will like my surprise." She stated as she took his hand and brought him over to a picnic table off the beaten path. They knew about this area from their days with the kids on a picnic here. "I will need the shirt back." Missy laid the top on the picnic table got on it and asked. "See if there is something in this box you would like" As she spread her pussy lips with her fingers to show pink. The moon light caused her moist lips to glow.

Without a moment's hesitation. Bill unbuckled and unzipped himself pushed his pants to his knees, took his harden cock and pointed him to the hot hole his wife held open for him. Missy was very wet, and he slipped into her all the way with one stroke. She used her Kegel muscles to massage his pecker. On his part he loved the feel of her smooth wet sheath on his man meat.

They did the dance of love to an ever-increased beat until they went over the top together in a scream.

"Ahaha" Missy screamed along with her husband.

"Is everything okay here?" They heard the voice of a little old lady, and her dog started to bark at them. When she walked into the area, she saw Bill's white ass and his wife's white legs spread wide. "Oh, my Lord, can't you two get a room?" The old lady said as she turned away in embarrassed disgust.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers