Cheating Wife's Penance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I would have to accompany Melissa when she comes here right?" Bill asked defensively.

"Not necessarily, I am on the board and can give Melissa her own pass if she likes." Carter told Bill.

Bill gave her the look that said. "You're not going to the club unless I am with you!"

"I wouldn't want to come here unless I am with my husband, I wouldn't feel right about that. With the nude requirement." Melissa stated when she looked at her husband.

"You are welcome to try some of the amenities while you are here." Carter said to Bill and Melissa.

"That is Okay we will come back on a weekend we are not busy. Thanks for the offer Carter." Bill said as not to offend the senior partner.

The group went back to the private room. Bill picked up all his wife's garments and handed her the purse she brought with her.

"Thank you for the membership to this club. We are going now." Bill said as he walked to the door which goes out into the main lobby.

"Don't I need to put something on to go into the main lobby?" Melissa asked with concern.

"No, it is perfectly okay for you to go to your car nude." Carter told Melissa and her husband.

"I hope my former student isn't still the Valet?" Melissa thought as she was escorted to their vehicle by the group of men.

Bill went to the Valet station and handed the attendant the retrieval number for his vehicle.

Melissa was relieved it wasn't her former student. The young man called out over the two-way radio. "Number 637"

A few minutes later the Mason's SUV drives up to the curb and out jumps Missy's former student. Walks around to the passenger door, opens it, and says. "My shift was done about three hours ago, but I stayed here I wanted to see more of my favorite teacher. It was well worth the wait Mrs. Mason." He smiled from ear to ear while he took in the beauty of his former teacher. His fantasy was now a reality, he dreamed of what Mrs. Mason would look like nude, now he knew, and he wasn't disappointed.

Melissa entered the vehicle but didn't turn right away. She wanted her former student to engrave in his mind what she looked like nude. Melissa spread her legs more as she talked to him about the college he attended. The men thought they were in control to have their women nude, but in reality the ladies controlled the men she finally realized.

Unfortunately, the day at their new country club came to and end. Bill drove off with his nude wife by his side.

"Well, I think that went well don't you Bill?" Melissa asked her husband happily.

"Yes, I guess so." Bill said glumly.

"What is the matter, Bill. You want to see me nude in front of guys. I did that for you. I am going to model nude for our sons because you want me to. Now your still unhappy, why?"

"I don't know what it is Melissa. I am not happy that is all." Bill lied, he lost control of his wife; she enjoys the nudity now. He intended to use her nudity as a punishment for what she did, but it backfired on him.

They arrived home and Melissa jumped out of the SUV after they entered the garage. "It is dark let's go in the backyard and have sex like we did the other night." Melissa said as she ambushed her husband in the garage and started to strip him.

"Melissa, wait a minute I can do it myself." Bill said as he stripped off his clothes and they went to the pool area, found one of the rafts put a couple of towels down and Melissa pushed her husband down on his back. "I don't feel like doing this tonight." Bill said but while he voiced negativity, his pecker said why not and rose to the occasion.

His wife jumped on board, put his pecker in her box, and rode like a wild woman to completion with a scream. "HAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Bill couldn't hold back, a few seconds later. To see his wife orgasm on his cock sent him over the edge with a scream also. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Was heard through the neighborhood.

"You guys at it again!" Came a voice in the dark. They ran into the house as they giggled.

Thursday was a flurry of activity for Missy she needed to pack for the week. Melissa packed and repacked her suitcase three times before she had confidences, she had everything she would need for the week. She will find out she needn't have fussed about her wardrobe. It took her about a half hour to pack her husband's suitcase.

Friday morning Melissa just exited the shower when Bill came home. It was only nine am. "Bill why did you bother to go to work today your home already?"

"I had to give me secretary some briefs to compose for me when I get back and I had to pick up my laptop I forgot it Last night." Bill answered.

Bill loaded the bags into His SUV while Missy put on her face. Bill had an orchid color dress laid out for Missy with a slit up the front all the way to her navel.

"Bill this dress is to be worn with shorts." Melissa said when he came into the room to see if there was anything else to load into the back of the SUV. She went to her drawer to retrieve a pair of shorts.

"I want you to just wear the dress. You were comfortable nude in front of all the people at the club. I figured you wouldn't mind wearing the dress for me." He said as he zipped up the back of the garment for her.

Missy didn't feel like a fight she donned her shoes, and they were on the road by ten am. She turned to her husband with one knee on the seat her back to the door, her pussy exposed to him. "Bill are you sure I should be modeling for the class our son is in? I don't feel right about it?" Melissa stated as she absentmindedly pulled on her pubic hair and ran her finger along her slit.

"This will help our son. I don't want to hear another word about this. I want you to model for the class." Bill told his wife in no uncertain terms. As he watched her play with her pussy. "She is turning me on." He thought as he looked at her exposed slit as her fingers strummed her clit.

For the rest of the trip, they discussed the good fortune with the case Bill won and their acceptance into the elite country club.

"Bill we will spend some time at the country club, won't we?" Melissa asked in a erotic voice as she pushed her fingers in he pussy

"Yes, Missy at least a few weekends a month how is that?"

"Sounds good to me." Missy acknowledges happily with a scream as she came.

To her husband's amazement she licked her fingers off after she came. Something she did with disgust a few weeks ago.

By this time, they pulled into the off-campus apartment house at the college. Both sons ran out to greet their parents. As luck would have it both didn't have a class that afternoon. The boy's shook hands with their father and hugged their mother.

Both noticed she was without a bra. They wondered if she had on panties.

Bill popped the door on the way-back of the SUV. "Could you bring in our luggage?" He asked.

Both young men grabbed a case and brought it in. They gave their parents the large bedroom, which was vacant, as the couple who rented it left for another college.

Both young men watched their mother intently as their parents waited for them to bring the luggage up to the front door. The wind came up and their mothers dress opened. She was pantiless! They discovered.

Bill and Melissa sat on the couch and their sons sat opposite them in chairs. They conversed with them about their recent acceptance into the elite golf club.

Russell asked. "Dad what do you think of the club?"

"It is an honor to be accepted into the club and the law firm pays for it that is one of the perks. They have everything." Bill explained all the amenities.

"Mom what do you think of the club?" Matt asked.

"For me it is very revealing." She explained.

Matt just nodded his head and didn't pick up on the double entity to her statement.

"What are you talking about Mom?" Russell asked.

"The golf club originated as a men's club in the eighteen hundreds, their rules state that any woman who goes to the club has to relinquish their clothes to become a member." Bill stated in a delicate manner.

"So, mom you are willing to relinquish your clothes to go to this high flaunten club?" Matt asked.

"I have been there already with dad and enjoyed it. So much so dad will only let me go with him."

"Dad can we go there also when we are home." Matt asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"I will check with Carter to see." Bill stated worried there was trouble on the horizon.

Try as she might Melissa could not keep her modesty with the dress her husband picked out of her. While they conversed, the dress opened to her navel and her sons received brief glimpses of her pubic hair.

"Mom and Dad make yourself at home here." Matt said.

"Missy you heard the boys make yourself at home." Bill said with that look that told her to strip naked.

"What dad means is that I spend most of my time nude at home presently."

"Wow a lot has changed since we left Matt." Expressed Russell.

"Mom when did this take place, you became a nudist." Matt asked.

"When dad got the photos of me with Tim."

"Oh, your penance!" Matt said enlightened.

"Yes, I have become accustomed to nudity. I like the feel of the sun on my body, I have no wet swimsuit to contend with when I get out of the pool. I like the looks I get from people when I am naked." The boy's mother explained with at far away glint in her eye.

"By all means mom take your clothes off, if nakedness makes you feel that good." Russell said.

"I hope no one will be offended who lives here guys." Melissa said as she slipped off the dress after Matt unzipped it for her.

"We will have to check with Katherine to make sure she is on board with mom's nudity. I will call her. She should be out of class." Matt said as he picked up his phone and dialed.

"Hi Matt, what's up?" Katherine asked when she answered.

"Well as you know ah. Our mother and father will be here for a week. We ah we just found out that our ah mother is ahahah nudist." Matt stuttered.

"Matt that is great, let me talk to her." Matt handed the phone to his mother.

"Mrs. Mason I am a nudist also, but I didn't think it would be safe to practice nudity in the apartment house with all the guys there. Do you mind if I strip down also?"

"Of course not, be my guest. We will have fun for the week." Melissa laughed.

"Mom what are you two cooking up?" Russell asked.

"Hot nights!" Their mother answered mysteriously.

Melissa wandered around the apartment nude, to the delight of all the men present. until Katherine came home. Melissa went into the bedroom with Kate and a few minutes later the two women came out of the room both were naked.

They were young and older versions of erotic feminine sexuality in the apartment.

It looks like things will heat up in the apartment with two naked women.

Bill is happy his wife has taken to nudity.

The Mason boys are excited Kate has joined their mother in the practice of nudity in the apartment.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031