I Fucked My Girlfriend's Friends

Story Info
After a night out, my girlfriend's friends make a move on me.
2.6k words
4.35
31.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrVest
MrVest
62 Followers

Chapter 1: My POV

"Vincent Vest!!" the crowd screamed outside my tinted black SUV. This was a common occurrence, with me being a billionaire and all, you know how it goes. What was a rich dude doing driving his own car and waiting outside of this popular nightclub? Well, the same reason the crowd was there in the first place.

I saw my girlfriend Rae slumped over her 2 friends shoulders as they maneuvered through the shrieking fan girls to the vehicle. God even when she was blackout drunk she was a goddess.. Blonde hair, perfect skinny figure in that black skin tight dress. The sleeves went all the way down to her wrists but the bottom barely covered her pussy. How lucky was I? THE famous Rae, only fucked one man in her entire life. And it was me. All these pathetic fans and only I know how tight that little fucking pussy is.

Sorry I got carried away, where was I?

I reached over to open the passenger door- "Just throw her in!" I yelled over the crowd to her friends. (Friends? More like bandmates. Eh, we'll get to that.") "No no no, just put her in the back, I want shotgun!" Jenae screamed to Macy. Macy tosses my passed out girlfriend into the backseat and we're off.

"HI BOOBOO" Jenae yelps as she essentially jumps into my seat. I give her a half hug and give her a peck on the forehead, a friendly one you know? That's all it ever was with me & Jenae.

Okay I'm fucking lying.

Jenae was that girl that every man wanted- even if you feel like you've already met the love of your life. She had those big eyes that you'd get lost in. She always had cute little bows and ribbons in her hair. And that red floral two piece she has on? She always knew what made her perfect perky tits pop, and I had the perfect view as she's bending over the center console staring at me. We always flirted, and I mean always. Every day. How many fantasies have I had about her? Countless. I wish I could just grab her perfect silky black hair and fuck her from behind whil-

"Hellooooooo" I hear, breaking me out of my trance. "Yeah sorry! My night was okay" I answered back hoping that was the question, "How was the club?"

"It was alright but I think Rae missed you too much she drank herself dead" Macy interrupts from the back. I catch her staring at me through the rear view mirror with that bitchy face she always had on. It matched perfectly with her black bob haircut for some reason, always made me feel like she was that boss or teacher that you'd love to get yelled at by. I reach to adjust the mirror, turning it down to check out her sequined outfit. She loved showing off her tight stomach and big ass. Those long legs that only a model would have- I swear they could wrap around my face twice.

I can see Jenae side eyeing Macy. "Welllll, it would've been much better if you were with us" she continues, rubbing a finger on my shoulders.

Fuck. There it was. One finger and my cock is rock hard for her. "Why are you looking at me like that? I tease "Are you gonna Ana De Armas me or something?"

"Oh? Is that what you want?" as she gets onto her seat on her knees. She leans closer and I swear her fucking tits are spilling out onto my arm. She lifts her fingers slowly to her mouth and drops a glob of spit onto them.

"Guys." I hear sternly from the backseat. Macy was always cockblocking, I swear to you she was jealous. Deep down under that bitchy personality was jealousy. One good fuck, and that attitude would be gone forever.

But she was right, why am I flirting with another woman when my sexy ass girlfriend was in the seat right behind me? I chuckle and lightly push Jenae back into her seat. I reach over to grab her seatbelt but suddenly feel her pulling my hand between her legs.

I turn to the biggest puppy eyes I have ever seen. Her lip pouted as if she was begging. "Am I not good enough for you? I would do anything you want.." she lightly bites on her finger "Anything you want daddy."

"JENAE" Macy scolds from the back, almost waking up Rae.

"Fuck, fine." she says defeated, sliding down her seat. "You know Rae says we could anyway" she murmurs.

I look over with a puzzled face. Her arms are crossed and she's now staring out the window- so I turn back at Macy. "What does she mean?"

"Okay she didn't straight out SAY it.. But Rae's always bragging about how you fuck her. And.. sometimes we joke that one day she'll let you fuck us to try."

Did those words just leave Macy's mouth? I didn't even know she knew what sex was. I thought she just wore all these skimpy outfits because the producers made her.

The car went silent.

Until it wasn't.

Jenae lets out a quiet "fuck it" and she reaches over to my pants. She tries to pull down my shorts but stops and makes direct eye contact. I wiggle just enough for my long hard dick to flop out. "Fucking finally" she whispers.

Now don't get me wrong, Rae gives the best blowjobs. Of course she would, she has the perfect mouth. But this.. this was something else. I don't know if she produced excess saliva, or maybe it was the fact that I'm getting my dick sucked while my girlfriend is passed out in the same car.

Up and down, up and down. She took all 8 inches of my cock down her little throat. She flicked her tongue all around the tip of my penis. Gripping my veiny dick, she pulls me in for a sloppy wet kiss.

"Shhh" I hear again from the backseat. My eyes roll as I turn my head, here comes the cockblock. But it wasn't a disapproving Macy. I've never seen that look on her face. She was basically in the front seat with how close she got. I think I saw her wipe her drool from the side of her mouth.

I turn back to Jenae rubbing my balls and giving thick smooches all over my dick. God does she know how to work her mouth.

Suddenly Macy pulls Jenae off and wraps her fingers around my cock. Goosebumps hit my skin as she bites onto my neck, sucking it as if she wants to purposely leave a mark. I can see her ass half an inch from Rae's face.

"What the fuck?" Jenae bitches, "this was my idea!!" I quickly reach over and make my way to her dripping wet pussy. I knew she wore that skirt for easy access. I start rubbing her clit as Macy continues to stroke my throbbing cock.

I don't know how much longer I can take this, I'm going to cum.

"Are we home" Rae murmurs from the back.

We all freeze.

How the fuck did I manage to drive us home? I swear I'm in a dream, that's how.

"Babeeeee, can you carry me up pleaseeeeeeee" my girlfriend drunkenly slurs with her eyes closed.

"Put her to bed and meet us, asap." Jenae whispers, panting.

"In my room- got it?" Macy interjects.

I nod.

---

Chapter 2: Am I Really Doing This?

I slowly turn the car into the garage, my legs shaking. I don't know if it was anxiousness or nervousness- but it all went away when I saw Jenae & Macy rushing up the stairs. Both their ass cheeks hanging out of their skanky outfits.

Rae calls for me and I quickly carry her to our room. As I make my way to our room, I look down as she flashes me the cutest smile. What the hell am I doing? I open the door. Am I going to cheat on my perfect woman? I lay her down in our bed.

"Thank you baby" she says in the softest voice. She reaches to grab a water bottle from our night stand. "You're the best, you know that? Tomorrow I'm gonna ride the fuck out of that cock."

My hearts pounding. What do I do? I can't even get out a word. She puts both hands on my face and pulls me down to her- "Love ya!" A quick kiss before she turns to snuggle deeper into the bed.

I won't do it. If I just stop now, it was just a little blowjob right? Did that handjob from Macy even count? It was like 30 seconds. I get up to leave the room.

"Where are you going babe? It's 2 am."

"Ah the girls said they want to keep hanging out" I respond, "maybe take a couple shots"

"Ooooh" Rae coos. "Make sure you come back quick then, you know I love that drunk dick. Just wake me up."

I exit and close the door. Macy's room is right next door. All I gotta do is peek in and let them know we should call it a night. That's it. I take a deep breath. Hearts still pounding. I turn the knob.

Fuck.

Standing right in front of the door is Jenae in a red matching bra and panties. Lace, my favorite. I think she knew that.

"Your favorite right? I helped Rae pick out some lingerie for you and I figured I'd get myself something too."

She knew that.

Without saying a word I grab her waist and pick her up, She wraps her legs around me, and her arms around my neck. We kissed in every way imaginable in a span of 10 seconds. That same magical tongue, now wrapped around mine.

I laid her down at the foot of the bed and kissed down her body. I use my tongue to move her bra slightly, just enough for that pink nipple to sneak out. I swirl my tongue around it as she tries not to moan. Her panties are soaked by the time I get to them. I remove them and stick them in her mouth.

I kiss lightly around her twitching pussy. I can tell by her body language shes frustrated- silently telling me "hurry up and fuck me." I couldn't wait anymore. One last lick, from the bottom of her dripping wet pussy to the tip of her clit.

"Oh my god VIncent." She tries to bite down harder on her panties.

I flick my tongue all over her clit as I slide a finger into her vagina. Her back arches and she has to use both her hands to cover her mouth.

"Damn you guys started already?"

Macy comes out from her restroom fully naked- wearing nothing but her black high heels. She wasn't wearing those to the club. This slut must know I have a fetish for things like this. She drags her long acrylic nails across my back as she goes to sit down with her back against the headboard- staring intently at Jenae moaning & panting.

She turns her gaze to me and I return the eye contact- still swirling my tongue all over Jenae's pussy. Macy spreads her long legs and shows me her clean pink pussy. She bites her lower lip and starts rubbing herself.

"I"M GONNA FUCKING CUM" Jenae screams out.

I try to reach up to cover her mouth but before I can she grabs the back of my head and forces me deeper into her cunt. I add a 2nd finger and flick my tongue on her throbbing clit even faster.

"Oh my god oh my god"

"ohhhhh.. my god"

"Please....... Please fuck me vincent" she barely manages to get out.

I lift up her legs and move her closer to the middle of the bed. My cock's pre cum drips on top of her pussy. I can't believe it. After all this time I'm actually going to fuck Jenae.

Something hits my chest. I look down and see Macy's heel stopping me from moving forward.

"You fingered her in the car AND you just made her cum with your tongue. It's my turn."

I can't take my eyes off of her flawless legs. Jenae lets out an "ugh" but she moves out of the way, almost glad she gets a little break.

I crawl onto the bed and grab Macy's inner thighs. She uses two fingers and flaunts her pussy. She knows it's a pretty pussy. I rub the tip of my cock up and down on it as her head shoots back. I smirk cockily. I didn't even put it in yet and she's reacting like that? I rub it right by the hole, pretending to put it in, but stopping.

"Don't fucking play with me Vincent." She grabs me and shoves my hard fucking dick inside of her. I swear I could've came right there. Her pussy was warm and gushing. She closed her eyes and sucked on one finger as I fucked the shit out of her. I knew she secretly didn't want to show how good my dick was making her feel.

I lift up her legs over my shoulder and shove my cock inside again. Her eyes open wide and her mouth opens. "Vi-i-nc" she can barely say my name. You would think she saw a ghost with how shocked her expression was.

She pulls me in for a deep kiss. I always thought her juicy lips were sexy as fuck. She didn't let go of the kiss until she finished cumming. I thought my dick was going to break off with how hard her pussy squeezed it.

Did she think I was going to stop? I told you, a good fuck would get rid of all that attitude. I lower her legs and lift her butt up a bit- just so my cock can perfectly enter her.

"Cum for me. I fucking need it." I couldn't believe she was saying it. "Jesus please fucking cum inside of me."

"Hey! okay okay" Jenae pokes at us "It's my turn." Recovered from her orgasm, she crawls next to us and makes a poor attempt to separate us.

It was too late. I was cumming. A lot.

Macy wrapped those god damn legs around me and pulled me in. She wouldn't let me pull out. I didn't want to. I unloaded all my cum deep inside of her wet pussy as she lets out the sexiest moan.

"Are you fucking serious!? What the fuck Macy? You didn't even want to do this in the first place you selfish slut!!"

I don't think Macy heard a single word. Her eyes were closed and she could only pant. I could see my cum dripping out of her pussy as she fell asleep. I turn to look at Jenae and her face is filled with shock and almost disgust.

I reach out and hug her, reassuring that we can still fuck. I shower her face with kisses. I tell her Macy's sleeping now so we have more time to keep fucking. I nibble at her neck.

"Fine, but you have to promise you'll creampie me too."

I gently lay her on her back as she lets out a sigh of relief. My dick was hard again, I mean how could it not? Did you just hear what she made me promise? I give her a kiss on the head as I inch my cock closer to her pussy.

My phone rings. Who the fuck is calling me at 2 am?

No one calls me this late, they know I have a girlfriend.

Oh yeah, I have a girlfriend.

Oh, it's my girlfriend.

MrVest
MrVest
62 Followers