Cheating with Jim

Story Info
My husband did not so I found someone that did.
5.7k words
2.7
17.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how I gave it up to Jim.

I knew that I would properly let him fuck me. I fantasied how his cock would be, how it would enlarge as I held it in my hand! How the heat would feel when he slipped it between the folds of my pussy lips, how it would swell just before he spent his seed deep inside me for the first time. I knew that he would not want to have anything on his cock to interfere with his pleasure. I was not on the pill and did not want to get pregnant. My husband had a vasectomy and if I got pregnant, he would know that I cheated. I decided to cross that bridge when it came.

I would have a number of condoms' just in case he would want to fuck more than once. I wanted in my heart to be a good wife and not go thru with it, but my pussy needed to feel a cock, so I decided to be a slut. I have talked to Jim on the phone and chatted awhile, I found him a little sexy. As we drive to the meeting, Vicky and I talk on the way she is trying to talk me into it. I think that I might not go thru with it but, I diced to meet him so Vicky can get with her guy. That is what I told myself.

But if I did not really want to screw Jim, why did I get dresses as I was. Under my silky blouse and tight jeans. I bought a new flimsy pink bra with thin lace black cups, barely able to hold my breast. The panties I had on matched the bra and did not hide my pussy hair or hide my swollen pussy lips. The wetness I had their made the panties cling to me. I wondered how they looked right then, wet and sticking to me? The bra's thin lace rubbed my nipples and caused them to harden, but also the thoughts of what I was going to do added to the stiffness.

My nipples were poking out the front of the blouse. I knew this made me look like a slut, that is how I felt right then, I wanted to be a slut. To have another man fondle me, pinch my nipples, treat me like he wanted. I have been a good girl, and good wife, too long. I wanted to be bad, to be a slut just once, to be used by someone else. I don't know why, I just needed it right now. So as Vicky talked trying to convince me to fuck Jim, little did she know that it would not take much!

We pull into the parking lot behind the mall near the hospital the guys are there already. They come over to the car. Vicky and I get out. We all talk for a few minutes. Vicky and her guy start to kiss, she looks over to me and motions for me to kiss Jim. I move closer to him, he puts his arm around me, his hand slide to my butt, I press my butt into his hand a little. My nipples harden again, the point press out the thin silk blouse, two small points but hard and hot. I know he see them because he brushes them lightly with his fingers. I have not kissed him yet. I do move with him a little.

Vicky says that she and her guy need to be alone for a while as they move to the van. Jim asks if I am cold? because I shiver every once in a while. He did not say it, but he thought that I was cold because he saw my nipples poking the blouse. Little did he know it was not the cold that made them hard, but the heat between my legs. I say yes, but I know that it is because I am getting a little excited.

He said let's get into the car, I say OK, we walk over to the car he opens the back door, we climb in. He moves in next to me and gets really close. He starts to talk as he puts his arm on the back of the seat around my shoulders. As we talk, he starts to move his hand on my cheek, as he keep talking, he moves in closer kisses me on the cheek. I respond with a smile; he asks if it was OK for him to do that. I smile and said yes then he pulls me to him and kisses me full on the lips, I kiss him back.

He keeps kissing me, I move closer to him. He starts to kiss my neck and ears; his hand moves to my side and rubs me thru the blouse. I start to respond; he moves his hand to my breast thru my blouse. I do not move his hand. His kissing gets harder, and I kiss him hard in response. His hand falls to my lap, but I move it back up to my breast. I want to feel his hand hold my breast and pinch my nipple. I want that slut in me to take over. I need it, I want to be a little whorish, I want to just forget about my vows and let him use me, to slut me out.

He starts to squeeze my breast thru my blouse. I like the feel, I like the thought of being easy and want to be treated as a bad girl. I start to press my body into his hand. Our kissing gets more passionate he moves his hand to the front of my blouse and opens the first button. I don't stop him, he kisses my neck. I put my arms around his neck exposing the front of my body to him to make it easier for him to open my blouse. He moves his hand to the next button, keeps kissing me as he opens that one, I let him French kiss me.

My hand moves down his side, I rub him thru his shirt as I kiss him. He pulls me closer I put one of my legs over his. I sit with my legs open wide. I can feel the heat spread over my pussy. I know that I should stop but, slut side won't let me. He reaches the third button he opens it, he moves his hand inside my blouse, he squeezes my breast thru my bra, my nipples point out the thin cup. I think I am so turned on that I might leak milk if I was pregnant, thank goodness I not, but just might be if things don't slow down. I don't want to, but I don't care if I get pregnant, my slut side is a strong force. Besides, I did bring protection more than one in fact.

I keep kissing him and tell myself that I will at lease go a little further with things. I know that I can control my slut. My hand is in his lap I can feel his cock getting hard, I like that because he is getting horny. I like the feeling that someone else gets excited over me and might want to take me, even if my husband has fallen down on the job lately. He opens the fourth button and moves my bra cup off my breast and plays with my nipple. I swooned as my panties heat up and I am thinking that it is time for me to open the front of my jeans to cool off.

At just this time Vicky taps on the window, I see how fogged over they are. Jim opens the door. She said that we should change places! Jim said great, he moves out of the car, he helps me out my blouse falls open. As I stand up the cold air feels good over my hot body. I look at Vicky she smiles and winks at me. I look down my nipples are hard, the points are wet I did not remember Jim sucking my nipples, but they are wet and it not milk. Jim leads me to the van, opening the back door, I see a seat facing backwards and a bed at the back.

We climb in I slid down on the seat as he gets in closing the door, it is completely dark. He pulls me closer and kisses me. My mind drifts back to the many times I had had been with my husband in a van. I like the way it makes me feel, I like being a little whore once in a while. If my husband would have done this more, I would not be here now. Being a slut for a man I just met for the first-time face to face. I tell myself that it is my husband.

fault, me being here. But I really know that I am here because I want it. Jim finishes opening my blouse and moves it off my shoulders down my arms and off.

He slides his hand to my breast and rubs my nipples thru my bra. As we kiss, he pulls me up to him, he whispers for me to take off the bra. I sit up reach my hand behind my back and open the bra. It hangs loose over my breast. I shift my shoulders the straps slowly slip down my arms. I watch Jim's eyes as they seem to get bigger. Down move the straps, the cups slide from my breast as my bra slowly slides off my chest. I movie my arms a little forward as the bra slips onto my lap. My now naked breast are in full view. This little piece of cloth with the transparent black silk cup has done its job.

My panties are soaked at the thought of how that little movement to remove my bra has made us both excited, as my wet panties, his tented pants show. My nipples can cut diamonds. Funny that a little thing like that can get things started. Even women like to see other women in bras like that. I know I get that way when I see women walking around in just panties and bra at the clothing stores or at the gym. But that is another story.

He leans down and starts to lick my nipples as he squeeze my boob. I kiss and lick his ear as he moves his hand down to my lap as he rubs my legs while sucking on my nipple. My hand moves to his shirt, I pull it off over his head, I kiss his nipples, he seems to like that. I guess most men do, I like it. He moves his hand to my belt; I do not stop him from opening it up. I rub his cock thru his pants, as he opens the buckle then he opens the top button of my jeans. He unzips me and opened my jeans.

His hands slide down the front of my panties as a finger slides over my clit. I shiver. All of this our lips and tongues are locked together. We have to breathe thru our noises. I open his belt, I pull the belt from around his waist, I toss it into the darkness. With shaking hands, I unzip his pants. I flood the fly open, I reach in and rub his cock thru his underwear. It is hard and hot; I just can't wait to see it. He said that the bed is warm and ask if I want to move over to it. I kiss him and slide off the seat.

I slid down on the bed. He moves over. He kneels on the bed as he lifts my feet and he takes off my shoes. He holds my foot and rubs the back of my leg thru the jeans. I love the back of my knee played with, more so thru stockings, that turns me on. Jim pushes me back down onto the bed and moves in beside me. He kisses me and I kiss him back, he takes off his pants and asks me to take off mine. This is when I think, I will go all the way, let him fuck me, maybe fuck me without using anything. I must decide if the good girl will come out and stop this madness. Or will the slut take over and drive me into the bed of another man, to let him slide his cock into me over and over again and again. I lay their thinking has this gone too far now? Or can I just stop it?

With my blouse and bra off, tossed over somewhere in the dark, my pants open the cool air flowing over my hot panties, I know I must decide what to do. Will the good girl win? I raise my butt off the mattress and slowly pull down my jeans. As they slowly move over my legs, I know that the whore in me has won the night, so I will just let things go where they will. I leave on my panties, one last good girl act before the slut win's out. I close my eyes slide my hands over the front of my panties feeling the dampness I take off the pants and toss them into the dark of the van. I know now that I will be the slut he wants for the night. I know that I love my husband but even a good wife has to be fucked once in a while. If not by my husband well tonight I will get fucked by someone, one way or the other.

I roll over onto him as we kiss, I lift a leg over his with my panties rubbing up on his cock in his underwear. I realize that I want to just let go. He puts his hand on my pubic mound as he starts to pull my pubic hair. I keep my hair trimmed but still a little long, I like to have the hair pulled during fore play and I pull on it as I masturbate, when my husband is not as attentive as he should be as is the case for the last few months. That is why Jim's hot cock is sticking thru his boxers touching my naked skin.

I respond while kissing him I move my hand down and squeeze his cock. It is hot and hard. He pulls my hand off then takes off his underwear, he starts to kiss me some more. I feel his cock pressing on my leg and his fingers are in my pussy slowly moving in and out. I look down to see his cock for the first time. The dark van makes it difficult to see. Just a little light thru the crack in the curtain of the front window of van and a small hole in the paint that covers the rear windows. This van was made for this.

His cock is about the same size as my husband, but it is uncircumcised. This will be new for me. I reach over and lift his cock and look at it. I feel the weight in my hand. I gently run my fingers over the shaft. The vein that popped up is leading to the tip. My eyes move up the shaft to the skin covered crown. I lean closer to get a good look. With my first finger and thumb I pull down the foreskin the head pops out. I let the skin close over and then do it again and again. I wonder how it will feel in my mouth, how will it feel if I let him fuck me without a condom, if I will feel the skin move inside me? I snap back to the place I am at now.

The time has come, it is now the time for me to decide, to just give in and let things go where they will. I lift my butt up to pump myself on his fingers. His cock is hard, I am jacking it off. Pulling the foreskin open and closed over and over. He pulls down my panties and stops them at my knees, he places one hand on my hot pussy. He keeps kissing me and sucking my nipples. I hump his hand like it was a cock as he pulls my nipples with his teeth. He stops, leans up on his elbow he said that if I want to do more, I will have to take off my own panties. I did not think twice I reach down pull off the panties tossing them into the dark. I open my legs a little more and pull him down kissing him hard.

I tell him whatever he wants I will do. He asks me to jack him off, he kisses me while I masturbate him. He fingers fucks me more I hump his fingers, like the whore that I am at this moment. He asks me to lick his cock. I can't wait, I move my head down and lick the tip of the cock, I feel the skin move back as I slide the cock into my mouth. I taste the pre-cum, I know that I won't stop. I like that I am sucking him. He pulls my head up and kisses me. He pushes me onto my back down on to the bed. I open my legs as he rolls over on top of me. I fell his cock by my pussy. I know that the time has come and gone for me to put a stop to this and now is the time to decide. I ask if he has a condom as he kneels over me. He says no! I tell him that I am not on the pill.

He asked if I want to stop? I tell him that I have some condoms with me, a number if fact, hoping that he would want to fuck more than once. I reach over in the dark, I realize that I left my bag in the car and that I am not dressed to go get it. I have to decide what to do? I open my legs more and say no I don't want to stop; we can do it without a condom. He lays down covering my belly as he slides his cock into me, I feel his foreskin slide as it passes between my outer lips as it moves in deeper. It feels wonderful! Jim is humping me, and I don't care what happens.

I kiss him he plays with my tits and suck my nipples while he fucks me. I fuck him back, he starts to move faster and faster, I hump him back as fast as I can. His body is pulling and pushing mine with each stroke, I push my pubic mound up to meet his down thrust and we get into a rhythm. I feel him growing harder, his breath is coming faster, I get the feeling that he is getting ready to cum. He humps fast I hump him back then I feel him cum inside me. I feel the wetness flow, his cock pulse over and over. I know that he has cum in me, I don't care, I need it. I hump a few times more as he lays still on top of me for a few minutes.

I am sweating and so is he. He rolls off me, I feel his cum in my pussy some leaks out down onto my butt. He pulls on his clothes as I lay there. He hands me my panties. I reach down and pull them up over my legs. As I lay there in just my panties, I feel his cum drip into them. I sit up, he kisses me, I slowly get dressed. We kiss some more then we get out of the van.

Vicky and her guy have fogged up the windows and I see her fucking him in the back seat. Her legs are spread wide one foot over the front seat the other with a pair of panties over the back. We knock on the window, and they stop, they get out and finish dressing. Vicky and I drive home all the way I can feel his cum in my panties. I tell Vicky that I felt naughty and had a great time. I told her that I let him fuck me without a condom and felt his cum fill me. We made plans to do it again real soon. I think better get on the pill.

Three days later I start my period and feel better now that I know I not pregnant. I go to the doctor, she puts me on the pill again. The doctor asks me why I want the pill because she knows that my husband had a vasectomy, I break down and tell her that I have a lover and that I did not use a condom the first night and I just wanted to be safe all the way round. She says she understands and that I should use a condom for the next month cycle just to make sure that the pill as taken effect.

I saw Jim only twice more that month because my mother came to town and I could not get a time to be with him. We met during the day and we only had a short time to be together. We met in the back parking lot of the mall. After we fucked as we sat in his car talking, I open his pants and sucked him off. After my mother left my husband was home most of the time and I just did not get out to meet my lover.

About 5 weeks passed and things got back to as they were. My husband told me he was to start his three months of night shift the next week. That afternoon I called Jim and we made plans for the first night that my husband was to work night. But this time he would be coming to me at my house, not in the back of a van but on my bed. My panties stayed wet that whole week. The night finally came.

I put the kids in bed. I know that I will fuck him this time in my own bed. I diced to dress sexy for him, I also lay out a sexy nightie on the bed and pull down the covers to make the bed ready for our sex. I change from pants and put on sexy panties, skirt, and flimsy blouse, no bra, my nipples rub the silky. I put on lipstick and a little perfume. I unlock the back door and go to the living room to wait. All of the lights are off, but one very dim one.

My mind drift back to the times I fucked him in the van, how I enjoyed the sex but wanted to be more comfortable. Thinking about his cock and how it feels sliding between the folds of my womanhood, I start to get that warm feeling between my legs my nipples harden more.

I see his car drive in, he goes to the back door. I hear him come in and walk down the hall to the living room. I stand up and move to him, we kiss. He takes off his coat, I take him by the hand and lead him to the couch. We sit down he starts kissing me. He can see my nipples harden under the flimsy blouse; I start to squirm my panties are getting wet.

I reach over turn off the light. Now the room is dark with just light from the outside coming into the room. He starts to rub my breast through the blouse, he rubs my nipples as they harden more under his touch. He kisses my neck and mouth; his hands move over me to my blouse. He opens the top button; I lean back to give him room to open my blouse. He pulls open my blouse, leans over and kiss my neck. He kisses his way down to my nipples and starts to suck them. He pulls me onto his lap and keeps licking my nipples. My skirt moved up high on my thigh when we move.

I have my arms around his neck holding his face to my breast and neck while he kisses them. I can feel his cock harden; my pussy is heating my panties under my skirt. I start to move a little. He slides his hand under the hem of my skirt and up my leg, moving his hand closer to my panties each time he rubs up and down my leg. He lifts me up a little and the back of my skirt fall over this lap. Now I am sitting on his lap with just my panties over his pants. I feel his cock harden more as I squirm, hoping to get him excited. He starts to bite my nipples he keeps rubbing my legs under my skirt. I lean over and kiss him long and hard.

He pushes me back down on the couch and keeps kissing me. His fingers move to my panties and rubs my pussy. The panties are very silky and thin, I get wet fast. He starts to pull them down to my knees. He uses his finger to fuck me awhile. I lay still as I can with my panties around my knees, my skirt bunched above my waist, my blouse opens my breast naked and exposed, with his fingers in my naked pussy. I lose track of time but enjoy it all. This must have lasted for a few minutes. I don't remember, but I do remember my orgasm! My legs stiffen, my nipples harden, and the heat explodes. It was wonderful and exciting.

12