All Comments on 'Cheating with Jim'

by LisaLinda

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

He would have known she had some other man’s cum in her pussy and the kids would have heard her having sex.

And why is she blaming her husband? Seriously, why not just admit the truth: she prefers Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poor story, sorry characters, ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This self destructive behavior cries out for an explanation. Why would the wife have so little respect for her husband and herself? Is she mentally ill? Was she a victim of childhood abuse? Does she have a substance abuse problem? Or is she simply an incredibly stupid slut?

Gmann006Gmann006about 2 months ago

have a happy divorce, you will get caught because your stupid

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 months ago

Just take her out and shoot her.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

slut, a happy slut. Too bad she will get cocky and get caught

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Written well but sad.

avidreader62avidreader62about 2 months ago

The husband comes home and does not notice her discarded clothes and panties in the living room? He doesn’t recognize/smell the semen on the sheets and her body? Both of them are clueless so she gets away with cheating? And her doctor accepts her cheating too? Nope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So this "writer" says she has been married for a long time, no mention of love for her husband. And she states she is lesbian. So the question has to asked, why is she married? 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's impossible for the husband not to taste the cum in his skank's cheating cunt. Every man alive knows what cum smells like, so they would sure know they were getting sloppy seconds. Dumb the slag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poor grammar, clueless and self-indulgent protagonist, and little story other than the lascivious thrill of a tawdry relationship. Nothing to see here folks, please move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Writer is sexually challenged in writing erotica apparently...........

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureabout 2 months ago

Can't wait for a follow up maybe a but more de0th when she gets caught and she will do, only 2 as considered it unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 6. It was a good read. Keep your wives happy or they will stray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hey, lookie, another trolling story in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"...I knew that I would properly let him fu<k me. I fantasied how his co<k would be,... I knew that he would not want to have anything on his co<k to interfere with his pleasure. I was not on the pill and did not want to get pregnant. [Non sequitur, and this "story" is full of them] My husband had a vasectomy and if I got pregnant, he would know that I cheated. I decided to cross that bridge when it came. [The illogical thought processes of a degenerate personality]

I would have a number of condoms' just in case he would want to fu<k more than once. [Yet another non sequitur] I wanted in my heart to be a good wife and not go thru with it [And again, plus a load of B.S.] but my pussy needed to feel a cock, so I decided to be a slut [First truthful thing the character said]. I have talked to Jim on the phone..., . As we drive to the meeting, Vicky [Why do Jim and Vicky get names?] and I talk on the way she is trying to talk me into it. I think that I might not go thru with it [lying slut] but, I diced to meet him so Vicky can get with her guy. That is what I told myself.

But if I did not really want to screw Jim, why did I get dresses as I was..." [There it is. You want to cheat. You're a selfish narcissist. You don't care that your bad decisions will potentially harm the health of your family members and destroy your marriage.] ———

This bad storyline has been terribly overused. There must be at least a hundred essentially identical stories like this, just on Literotica, just in Loving Wives? This dumb woman is so self-absorbed that she has unprotected sex on her first meetin with Jim... and her husband has had a vasectomy. She continues to have unprotected sex with Jim, saying she made him pull out, because that always works 🫣 . Right?

In her biggest FUBAR of FUBARs, this idiot waits for her nameless husband to go on night duty at work. Then she invites Jim into her home to shag her senseless overnight. While her children are sleeping down the hall! What an incompetent cheater of a wife! And an absolutely witless and unqualified mother!

The stupidity she exhibits is amplified by her ignorance of Jim's Mode of Operation:

•Jim is happy to cheat with married women,

•Jim does this with his friend (co-conspirator),

•In a van tenuously designed for sex, with a bed in back, blacked out windows, and curtains.

•Jim seems to do this on a regular basis, with how many women? And sex is often unprotected?

•Jim is 'uncut', providing a harbor for STI pathogens, should he be so unfortunately afflicted.

Our stupid wife and mother has orally gratified Jim numerous times. She no doubt has kissed her children and nameless husband numerous times as well with her obscenely impure lips. Her entire family could harbor any number of oral STIs, and not know it. Her infected cunt has no doubt passed the love on to her nameless husband.

This was bad on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When I was younger and working swing shift, we found a lot of this going on. One guy got a bug to put on phones and guys who were suspicious used it. A number of whores were caught, divorced and their "boyfriends" had the shit beaten out of them by our little group. Some of the wives were fucked up too. That is exactly what needs to happen to this dirty cunted bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very poor writing. It should have been proof read and edited to make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The whore & her master need to meet a horrible fate.

auhound49auhound49about 1 month ago
Nice but can be hotter!

A bit more on the preg risk sex, please. Protected sex is mere mutual masturbation. Risky raw bareback sex has the extra thrill of risk, like extreme sports where there is a real penalty for losing. It is even hotter and more of an adrenaline rush if the pregnancy is not wanted.

It also gives a reason for a follow-up story: is she pregnant or not, and the thrill of the "two-week sweats".

patilliepatillie23 days ago

That was hot, hubby gave retroactive permission by acknowledging you did something to get ready for him. He asked if you masturbated, but he clearly tasted you did more than that. Hubbies that slurp the spooge of another guy are gay cucks tho.....

26thNC26thNC18 days ago

Cheating cunt needs to burn.

Asterisk42Asterisk4216 days ago

Thaaaats gross. And patillie, that is not consent or retroactive permission. She lied to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisaLinda@LisaLinda
Married for a longtime. Have done some swinging and swapping. prefer to be one on one with a lover. Lesbian more than Bi-sexual. like silk stockings, giving and receiving oral. love to be seduced slowly and undressed by lover. enjoy long candlelight baths with female lover.