Cheating with Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stops and pulls me back on his lap, my panties are still around my knees as he moves me off his lap. I sit beside him, I open his belt, unzips his pants, I pull them off his crotch. His cock is hard, I rub it thru his underwear. I pull his penis out and lean over put it in my mouth I start to move my head up and down trying to give him a blow job. His cock is hard, the foreskin slides open and closed with the bobbing of my head. His cock slides deep into my mouth the head slides from under his foreskin. I can feel it slide over my tongue and rub the top of my mouth. I taste his pre-cum. I know that he won't last much longer. He stops me after a few minutes and says that he needs me now. I stand up he stands behind me. I slowly bend over pushing my butt into his cock as I slowly push my panties down. I step out of my pantie's turn around I slide my panties into his pants pocket I take his hand; we walk to my bedroom.

I open the door pulling him into the bedroom, I walk over to the dresser and light a candle. He sees my nightie on the bed, the covers pulled down. He asks if I have a plan for the fun? I walk over pull his shirt off over his head, then kneel down in front of him pull off his pants and underwear. His cock is hard. I put it in my mouth and suck on him some more. I stand up my blouse is open all the way I smile dropping the blouse off my shoulders and take it off. I keep looking at his cock I put my hand under my skirt I play with myself while I pinch my nipples, Jim watches me. I reach behind and unzip my skirt, let it fall to the floor.

I reach for the nightie and slowly put it on. It is sexy see threw and short, but I do not put on the panties. As I climb in bed I am on my hands and knees crawling to the head of the bed. My nightie only covers the upper part of my ass as I move. I look over my shoulder and I smile sexy for him; I ask if he wants to get comfortable. As I lay down on my back, I bend one leg to let the nightie fall down to uncover my pubic hair and smile. He lays down next to me, we start kissing and foundling each other. He fills me up and pushes his fingers into my pussy. I take his hand from my pussy and lick his fingers. He starts to kiss me hard and rubs my tits through the top of the nightie. I spread my legs so he can finger fuck me more. I hump his hand as he moves his fingers in and out.

He pulls his fingers out and moves his head down to part my pussy lips with his tongue, he licks me for a few minutes. I place my hand on the back of his head I hold his face to my pussy as he tongues me more. I hump my pussy to his face and pinch my nipples as he licks me faster. After a long time, he stops and moves his wet lips to mine. I taste my own juice form his lips. He moves up between my legs. His cock is touching my pussy I reach over to the bedside table and get a condom. As he kneels over me, he asks if I really want to use it. I say not really, I grab his cock and pull him down, I guide his cock head to my pussy. I say that he does not need to pull out this time. I want to feel his penis explode in me.

He lowers his body, his cock slips into my wet pussy. I feel it slide in; I feel it as it slides all the way down its length till his pubic hair touches my pubic hair. We start to move, his cock slides in and out of my pussy. He is in as deep as he can. I can feel his cock hard and hot. I hump him as he humps me. I kiss him, he is playing with my nipples trough the nightie. He fucks me harder and faster; I feel myself getting hotter and wetter. I know that I want him to cum into my pussy.

I had let him do that on our first night in the van. I was lucky that I did not get pregnant that night. I make him pull out before he cums each time after since I was not on the pill. But tonight, I just was so hot I did not care because I am on the pill. Jim is thinking that I am taking a chance on letting him get me pregnant, so he fucks me hard. I will let him know about the pill later now I just let him have is little fantasy.

I wrap my legs over his back I put my heals on his butt I pull him down hard into my pussy. I moan and say faster and faster, harder, and harder, as we fuck. My breathing starts to match his short hot breaths. His humping gets faster stronger, more like jabbing me with his cock. I respond trying to stab him with my pussy. He humps jabs me harder with each thrust, harder and harder as deep as he can. As I push my pussy up to meet each down thrust. He is moving faster and jabbing me harder. I feel his cock swell as it gets hotter, he keeps jabbing me hard. He tightens up and stiffens his arms.

I look into his eyes as I feel the pulse of his cock beating, I feel the first shot of his warm cum spit into my pussy. His cock pulses over and over and I keep humping him till his cock stops. I feel the warm cum filling my pussy to my outer pussy lips. His cum start to drip down from my pussy, drips over my asshole. I lay there with him on top of me and bask in the afterglow of sex, as his cock slowly softens and slides out of my pussy leaving his cum dripping from me down over my asshole and onto the sheets. I lay still for a few minutes just letting his seed flow over me. I start to get up, but I cannot move. He gets dressed, kisses me good night and leaves. I lay in bed with his cum in my pussy and fall to sleep.

I am awaken by the movement on the bed as my husband comes in from work in the morning. He sees me in my nightie. He thinks that I was waiting for him. He lays down next to me and kisses me. He then moves his mouth down to my pussy and licks me. I lay frozen I know that I did not clean up form my night with Jim. I don't know what to say. I am in fear that I will be found out. He licks me and I get wetter. I can still feel the dry cum on my sheets, in me, and on my asshole. But he keeps licking.

I know he has to be tasting my lover. I do not know what to do so I just lay still. He stops, moves up to me and kisses me on the lips. I can taste Jim's cum. He pulls down his pajamas and pushes open my legs. He lowers his body to mine and slides his cock into me. As we fuck, he whispers that I tasted great today. He asked if I was masturbating while I was waiting for him to come home. I say yes, he says that I should do whatever it was more, because it kept me ready for him. I kiss him hard; I know that I will keep getting myself "ready for him" just as I did last night, more often.

12