Cheating Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm is that for me?" I heard. It was Deb, standing next to my bed completely naked.

"Jesus Christ, what are you doing here? How did you get in?" I shouted.

"The front door wasn't locked. You know what I am doing here. Mark took the kids to church. I told him I wasn't feeling well. I am not done with you. I have a few more things I want to do with you. The first thing is I want to ride your cock." She said as she straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock.

Morning wood is a wonderful think. It lasts a long time and when you cum, it feels like the flood doors were open. It was a beautiful site watching her firm tits bounce up and down and the pleasure she had on her face each time she came.

When I finally came, I thought it would never end. With all her squirting juices my seed running down my cock and onto the bed. Guess, I needed to wash the sheets again.

Deb leaned over and kissed me deeply. "Good morning! Now for my fantasy. Get up, we are going into your garage."

She literally pulled me out of bed. In the garage she went over to my motorcycle. She leaned over and put her ass out to me.

"I thought it was hot when you told me you fucked a girl on your bike. I want that too."

I got behind and was about to slide my cock inside her wet used pussy when I saw a little jewel poking from her ass. "What the hell is that? I asked.

"My butt plug. It's a small one. It feels good in me when I fuck. Now start fucking your little slut." She told me as she was looking over her shoulder.

I slapped her ass hard, and she let out a moan. Taking my cock in hand, I guided it into her love hole. I wasn't over anxious this time. I slowly slid my cock in. I was taking long slow strokes as she was moaning in pleasure. I had a good view out the window, and I could see my neighbor open his garage door and walk out. He looked over at my driveway. He must be wondering whose car was in my driveway, I thought.

This gave me some distraction so I wouldn't go to fast. Don, my neighbor fired up his lawn mower and started to mow his lawn.

I made a game of it. Each time he would pass by the window I would fuck Deb fast and hard. Deb was now resting her head in her arms. She must have had 4 orgasms by now. My balls were aching for relief. I slapped her ass again. Her head popped up. I slapped and second, then third time. Then grabbing her hips, I went as fast and hard as I could.

"Ooooooh Fuuuuuck." I yelled as I came hard inside her. Just as Don went by on his riding mower.

Deb pushed me back off her. "I want to taste us." She said as she got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth and with a few strokes got the last of my seed out of me.

"Wish I had time for another shower. But I must get home before Mark does. Back in the bedroom she pulled out her butt plug. It didn't look small to me. She tossed it into her handbag then got dressed. A quick kiss goodbye and she was out the door.

I guess I will do laundry again, I said to myself. I had the house back in order an hour before my wife came home.

"How was your time alone" My wife asked after she got settled in."

"Good, went for a bike ride. Had a few drinks. Nothing to exciting." I lied.

12