Cheating Wives - Sujatha's Bliss Ch. 02

Story Info
Voluptuous Married lady find sexual bliss in a Bus journey.
3.1k words
3.26
6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers

Sujata had light dinner she was looking out for the doctor he was nowhere to be seen, her mind was on DJ's dick, it was huge, her hubby's cock was not bad,it was lean about 5" and best of times he fucked her may be for 10 Minutes. My god what is in store for me tonight, hmm licking her lips in anticipation?

Sujata went to the washroom, closed the door removed her panty & her bra, her panty was totally wet with her juices. She took napkin wiped it clean, then put her panty in her handbag keeping it inside a dry napkin she was ready for her challenge.

Sujata looked at the mirror, her rather ungainly pear-shaped large breast & brown colored thick nipples were jutting rock hard, she covered them with her dupatta & had a look at mirror again, it looked very obvious that so was not wearing the bra.

Sujatha with a quite chuckle to herself, quietly wore her bra and then walked back into the bus, she had different plans for her rather big boobs once inside the bus.

She was the first inside the bus. Thinking about the saucy night ahead her pussy flushed getting wet yet again; she felt her pussy lips twitching. Then deliberately, slowly she got inside the bed sheet & then with a Cheshire cat smile removed her kameez or bottoms. Sujatha was now naked below her waist. Then she removed the hook of the bra and removed cups holding her breast upwards as she then clicked the hooks back holding the inners in her body. She was now fully ready for the show.

Sujata then sat in introspection recollecting the last two hours, she could not believe she was salivating on the prospect of being fucked by a middle-aged man, a total stranger and the worst part was she did not have any guilty feelings. Truth was she was absolutely looking forward to this pleasure session, most thrilling part was it was happening inside a bus in a very public way,

Sujata had a quick look outside the bus from her glass panel in the window parting the clothed screen, her sturdy lover DG was standing near a shop, then he turned towards the bus, with a knowing smile as he walked towards the bus.

DG came inside & sat beside her and then methodically closed the screen and then almost in a whisper.

Oh, Suji I cannot believe I am with such a hot and gorgeous female, I you love your luscious lips, and I am eager to sample your boobs, as he looked down on her breast as it thrust forward invitingly towards him.

Sujata: Don't look surprised, if I had removed my bra in the hotel probably most males in the bus would just Q" up, so I idid not remove it, I just unhooked and pushed the cups after coming inside the bus.

DG: That's nice, let the bus start and the movie begun, Hope to continue our training with a smirk in his face.

Sujata: Boldly opened her bedsheet to show her readiness.

DG: O god what have I done to this honest housewife as he laughed, then he asked casually should we use a condom. Making it clear that he was going to fuck her in the bus.

Sujata: O dear I am ready for anything today and honestly, condom would spoil the show.

DG was truly awestruck the way things had progressed with this housewife whom he had met in the bus two hours back, he thought sometimes things happen in mysterious ways. He thought he would definitely bone her today and may be making her his permanent partner helping him in the clinic too. Then he said to himself first things first let me enjoy this sexy & ripe housewife.

Slowly the bus started moving & laud Hindi movie started playing in all screens.

Sujata was now lying down on the Sleeper of the bus and boldly raised her salver top so her big boobs were on show.

DG's hands descended on those big melons as he absolutely attacked them with his thick hands, he felt the strong texture and he loved her big brown aureole around her big sturdy thick nipples, He could not control as his hungry mouth descended on thick pointed nipples as he munched them mercilessly.

Sujata absolutely loved the hard hands on her breast, many times she had felt with her husband, he was not showing enough attention on her big breast, she loved this physicality and when his mouth attacked her nipples, she was in the edge controlling her mouth, she did not want any sound to awaken the fellow travelers.

DG could not enough of her breast inside his mouth, he loved the firm & strong breast, he did not want to leave it, but his big penis inside the kurta was really troubling him so he stopped his action, untied his kurta and freed his prodigious member, then he took Sujata's left hand to his leaky cock handing it over, as he continued his assault on the lovely melons of the married lady.

Sujata was absolutely enjoying the prolonged assault on her twin assets, she felt saliva all over breast as her lover continued his assault licking, sucking and he even blowing air on her nipples drying it then again coating with his saliva, she loved this prolonged foreplay.

Sujata then felt him stop as her eyes closed for next sequence of this wonton pleasure, then he thrust his leaky hard member on her hands, it felt hard and mighty, she would love to feel it inside her mouth, probably it would be great effort to fit even half inside her mouth, as her hands felt the entire length of his thick cock and his two glorious sacks.

Experienced DG absolutely loved this housewife's big jugs and spiky big nipples, but it was time to taste her honey pot.

So, he stopped, his felt left hand nudged Sujata & he moved his pajamas open up to his knees. Then he bent forward to her ears and whispered you get on top of me, I want to taste your pussy and you also can take me in your mouth. Let's not do together when I suck or lick you just enjoy that feeling & when you do the same, I will enjoy that wonderful feeling your mouth will give me.

DG the said can we do that dear, as he moved on his back.

Sujata without any word moved on top of him as DG maneuvered so that his mouth was in the correct position to pleasure her, even as he did that, he was delighted to find his latest conquest, a rather horny Sujata having his thick cock head inside her mouth licking and sucking. DG then took a bedsheet and covered both of them.

Sujata loved the feel of his cock in the roof of her mouth, it was totally crowding her mouth as she started sucking and try and take in as much as possible, but since he was really well endowed only half went in before she started choking & gasping as she stopped.

DG now had her clit in his lips, He then started attacking my clit with vigor within minutes she was very close to her orgasm, but at the correct time he stopped as then thrusted his leaky cock allowing her to start sucking his massive cock.

Sujata could feel his rock-hard cock, it was fully stretched her mouth, it felt so good with his cock in onside her mouth & juicy pussy leaking her juices direct to his mouth, this went on seems like for all most half an hour, then she felt the nudge from DG, so reluctantly Sujata moved her mouth from delicious hard cock and away to the side.

DG sat back almost in the middle of the berth spreading his legs, hand behind him, and beckoned her forward towards him his big cock thrusting towards the upper sleeper berth.

Sujata wanted to wipe the fluids from her face; But DG's hand pulled her. She could see his face and neck covered with her love fluids. Sujata then stood on her knees poised to move top of him.

DG looked up her sensational boobs in front of him, as his mouth descended on the twin peaks, at the same time his hands pulled her legs around him, so her legs opened up. Then he pushed her down on his hard cock, like butter on bread slowly & firmly his large cock entered her well lubricated pussy & then his hands pushed her butts closer as the thick long cock fully rammed into her pussy.

Sujata left an involuntary audible gasp as DG's mouth sealed her offending mouth as DG stopped looking for anyone interested in the sound & peeping through the curtains.

As the movie also happened to show a fight scene, they could hear gasps and sounds all around them, so he heaved a sigh of relief.

Sujata felt as if all her breath had been taken away from her as the big cock drove forcefully into her pussy, she felt a hint of pain but as the cock penetrated further deep into as he pushed her and she lowered into him, it was pure pleasure as she breathed onto his mouth to avert any further sound. She was unbothered about who was watching even as her lover looked around.

Sujata feeling the intense pleasure by the big cock inside her ultra-moist pussy, felt all her masturbation technique's with those big sized Cucumber's and carrot has helped her in this moment to take this big cock with aplomb.

But honestly, she felt nothing can match this thick super hard flesh vibrating inside her hungry pussy, she knew how badly her body needed this horny coupling.

Sujata visibly shivered and trembled just looking around the cramped berth, it was mind boggling she was getting fucked inside a moving bus, travelling at a speed of knots, almost 25 passengers close nearby, a laud volume movie helping their affair as it blocked all their noise.

DG loved this full penetration, he was also shocked how coolly this lady's pussy swallowed his rather big instrument, many times with his earlier two wives he had seen both struggle with his unusually big penis, but this lady was awesome, even though there was fear in her eyes in seconds she enjoyed the penetration whole heartedly.

DG with his cock fully inside the married lady decided to enjoy the ripe lady assets, first he licked all the body juices from her face and neck, then his mouth descended on her stiff, pointed nipples as he covered with sweat and chewed them, he wanted the lady to feel the soreness in her breast next day, he knew these bruises are important in the sexual journey. As he engaged in this passionate foreplay he slowly started moving her hips with his strong hands as his slowly fucked her, testing the very tight walls of the married lady.

Sujata was delirious in pure pleasure and ecstasy as she stuffed her dupatta into her mouth to avoid screaming in pleasure, after few minutes, DG removed the dupatta with his mouth and re- took her lips into his mouth & then straightened little and started fucking with more intensity moving her up and down with arms tight on her hips, as he lowered her and pulled up in a fluid motion.

Sujata felt she was close to her first climax; this position was so new to her, her hubby basically liked missionary position, so this was so, awesome as he was taking the cock complete out & then plunging it fully into her wet pussy.

DG could hear the fleshy "Patchak Patchak liquid sound" but with the vibration of the bus and sound of TV they were just about getting away with it, he knew if someone minutely listen to the obvious fucking sound, they can infer their robust coupling. But saving grace was half of them were watching the laud movie and other half had their earphones wired to the ears all in their own world.

After almost 15 minutes of this intense fucking, DG de-coupled and signaled Sujata to be on her knees.

Sujata was almost on the verge of her climax, when DG took his savage precum coated cock from her well worked pussy, she was disappointed at the same time happy on the continued action, never before she had done in more than one position as she quickly was on her knees ready to be serviced in another position by her big cock lover.

This time DG absolutely slammed in & started pounding her with real force as much he could do inside the moving bus; his hands absolutely squeezed her hanging boobs.

Sujata was stunned by intense animal like coupling as DG' balls started hitting her inner thighs in continuous rhythm, Sujata had her face in the seat resting her cheeks, her hands firmly closing her mouth. She had her butts as high as possible to receive the pounding & in this position she felt the entire cock entering unknown and unassessed areas inside her pussy, Sujata knew she was on the verge of a monstrous climax she just clinched her fist for a momentous climax.

DG understood his married lover was on the verge of her climaxing, so he now took the complete cock out and started banging it fully inside in ultra-quick way, it took only few strokes as the poor married woman twitched and turned as she stepped into a rolling climax.

DG knew he was close but held back to allow his lover to enjoy her first climax. He also knew this one of the golden days he would be pleasuring this lady multiple times.

For Sujata, the pleasure was beyond anything she had experienced the last few strokes of DG was absolutely devastating it triggered a wave of climax, she was weeping in tears her eyes, her dupatta muffled any noise as she covered her mouth, she had almost 2-3 climax triggers as jerked her butts against DG's abdomen his cock fully inside her womb.

DG allowed Sujata almost 2-minute breather, for very few seconds he just pumped his cock few times to retain his hardness, Sujata slowly recovering from her climax knew more was to come from lover's hard cock as DG had not yet climaxed.

All of sudden DG withdrew his cock and signaled to move on her back.

Sujata felt the sudden withdrawal of large cock in a quick silver manner, she felt her pussy twitching almost trying to clamp onto his withdrawing tool as she understood her lover's signal as she gingerly got on her back.

In spite of the very chill AC typical of the Volvo buses, she could see sweat lined on the bedding and both their bodies.

DG kneeled close to her head as his hand once again started to squeeze her nipples in his thumb and fore-finger, he looked at her his white teeth visible in a smile

Sujata looked at her lover smile, this time without any hesitation she moved her head to take his hard cock in her mouth, she thought may be her lover wanted to come inside her mouth she did not mind that one bit.

DG in fact wanted to give few moments to the lady as well as get his cock ready and super hard for another assault on the married lady's pussy, he was even ready for a hand squeeze, but the lady taking in her mouth ensured he was close to the edge.

Sujata loved the leaky hard cock as she swallowed his continuous flow of precum, just as was just adjusting to his cock in a nice rhythm she felt her lover's arm on her face as he removed his cock and swiftly moved between her legs as he looked around the place for any unwanted eyes and then slowly & purposely, he found her pussy opening and then rammed fully into her.

Once again Sujata was stunned by his entry as she emitted a muffled scream, she knew this would be another awesome ride.

DG was pretty close, but he wanted some pretty hard banging before he sprayed his middle aged cum inside the married lady's womb as started banging her real hard.

Just as Sujata felt the full weight of the pounding, like piston working on her it was relentless assault, soon she could not believe she was close to another round of climax.

DG was humping her throwing caution to the wind; he was very close to Cumming. Then the bus suddenly jerked with sudden break as it clattered & jumped up and down in a very high speed over a seemingly unseen hump in the road.

With that sudden impact DG then just smashed uncontrollably into a helpless Sujata and blasted his hot cum into the much-ravaged pussy, the sudden jerking made his eruption like fast jab inside her pussy with a real sharp force,

Sujata shrieked in total surprise "Ayo Haia... "As she also dabbled into a truly orgasmic climax.

A shocked DG was relieved as many in the bus also shrieked on the sudden stopping and bump of the bus, some guys even were shouting at the driver as both lovers hugged each other as DG sealed Sujata's lips to avoid any further embarrassing sound and curious onlookers.

Sujata was stunned by this multiple climax as her eyes screwed shut, she felt a like a hot shower was spraying inside her pussy as DG started coming in hot waves inside her pussy she just could not believe the amount of semen he was spraying into her, She knew truly this was her sexual awakening as she held on to her shaking middle aged lover who also seem to have a powerful and wonderful climax.

Sujata then tried squeezing his spewing cock with her pelvic muscle, a technique learned from her husband as she enjoyed the aftermath of the most satisfied fuck in her entire adult life.

DG was truly satisfied, though jerk & hump of the bus made him cum a tad earlier, he actually had a prolonged climax pumping continuously into her, then he felt his cock getting squeezed by Sujata's pelvic muscle almost milking him, he simply loved this sexy female and her brazen acts.

He enjoyed the aftermath of the wondrous climax, added to this thrill was fucking someone else hot wife and pumping a full load inside her eager pussy-that was truly awesome!

ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers