Cheating Wives - Sujatha's Bliss Ch. 01

Story Info
Voluptuous Married lady find sexual bliss in a Bus journey.
3.1k words
3.57
10k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers

Sujata, a curvy & voluptuous 36-year-old housewife had to travel to Bangalore. She lived in Mumbai, 900 odd miles from Bangalore, So, suddenly at 1 Pm in the afternoon her granddad had become very ill & she had to travel to be with him.

Sujata had decided to travel in the AC Volvo sleeper bus, being a Friday, the weekend airfares were believably high, so, she booked her ticket for the 3 Pm bus & boarded the bus at Chembur, a locality in Mumbai.

She called her hubby Ram and informed him about the sudden program; the perennially touring Ram wished her safe travels, not much bothered on hearing the news.

They had married 7 years ago, Ram was a sales manager who travelled all our India, Their Marriage was down the hill within a year and childless. Sujata was a typical big girl, well built, typical 38-34-36, 5 ft. 6, big busty, wide hips & big shapely lass. On most days she wore those loose lost fitting cotton churidar's to camouflage her sexy & shapely look, but it was a failed attempt as any costume on her body ended up displaying her rather ample assets.

Sujatha was thinking of her barren sex life, for her hubby Ram she was like a trophy, he showed more interest in showing her of to his friends, he always wanted her to be dressed in tight fitting clothes, so that he was the envy of all his friends.

Ram was not a bad man, but his job & friends were more important, and most weekends were spent on booze & watching premier league football. Sex for him was always a quickie as he always ejaculated pretty quickly. Sujata being such a docile character had taken this in her stride, but of late hearing many lecherous stories from her locality thanks to her nosy servant maid and many eager male admirers looking at her, even she was tempted. But Sujata so far had held firm on her resolve.

Actually, it was her hubby Ram who had made her craving for sex most days, Ram loved watching porn & to be honest he gets hard on only after watching porn, slowly Ram added the habit of watching porn movies together, to make her horny and willing. All he wanted from Sujata was to give him a blow job. Ram loved watching porn as he gets sucked by her, many times Sujata allowed him to even cum inside her mouth, but the bastard never would return the favor as he disliked giving head to her. Worst part was he liked to watch her fingering herself as well!

So last few months, she had flatly refused to this oral activity, so slowly what was left of their so-called sex life also ended. But thanks to Ram, Sujata loved watching porn movies and presently had become an expert masturbator, sometimes she loved using carrot and cucumber to get the feel but, most times her fingers did the masterly activity. But some days she just wished she had a sturdy male to satisfy her needs hmm.

Sujata boarded the sleeper bus & to her absolute her horror found that she had accidently booked herself on a shared two-seater sleeper in the bus, meaning she had to share her berth with another co-passenger.

In India we have this AC sleeper Volvo buses where in the driver side we have two flat seats or sleeping beds together like a sleeper with top and bottom berths, so two persons can share & sleep in bottom berth and two in the top berth & in the other side separated by a small walking aisle there was a single bed with similar top and bottom tier or berth. This single sleeper offered more privacy & solitude as only one person occupies it.

Generally, ladies get single sleeper (or) berth allotted & mostly single sleepers fill up quickly as no one wants to share their seat or sleeping area. She was on the inside part of the twin sharing sleeper berth near the window & presently her seat or sleeper towards the aisle was empty,

As a source for entertainment a small TV was also provided in front panel of the seat, individually for each seat, generally film songs and movies are played in this close circuit TV network inside the bus.

Sujatha had politely requested for a change of seat, but the brusque checker politely and firmly told her all single seats were occupied by females & nobody wanted a change as most other seats were all family traveling together.

Sujata kept on praying to all her favorite gods for getting a female co-passenger, very soon her bus reached Vashi in the city outskirts; her co-passenger walked inside and sat beside her, a middle-aged man in dark colored sherwani to the utter despair of our voluptuous Sujatha

The guy was slightly fat, but looked really neat with a nice smell, he was a short man hardly 5 ft 4, chunkily built like a wrestler, he showed a pleasant smile with nice white teeth towards her & Sujata also reciprocated with a timid smile with butterflies buzzing inside her stomach.

Bus started moving her co-passenger then put his hand towards her & said, "I am Dr. Ghouse"

Since he had offered his hand as a formal introduction, she had to take his hand,

Sujatha: Hi Doctor, I am Sujatha.

Sujatha had never met a man with such thick fingers as she felt his hands squeeze her fingers; shockingly she felt sexual tickle in her midrib as she gently removed her hand.

Dr.Ghouse: Madam you can call me DG if you don't mind, he said politely in a very soft voice.

Sujatha: Ok DG sir, please call be Sujatha,

DG: No Sir business, Sujatha.

Sujatha: OK, so to continue the polite general conversation she asked "What do you specialize in DG".

DG: I am a psychologist; hmm actually I am a Sexologist in a very sober tone.

Sujatha: Her face reddened was embarrassed as she uttered "oh"

DG: With a radiant smile in his face, I don't know why you are so embarrassed, I treat both female and male patients, you need to understand just like a stomach problem or headache in the human body this also requires help, honestly, we have this unnecessarily "taboo" no one wants to talk about sex problems.

Also, I think an educated lady like should not feel embarrassed and I assume being a married woman Sujatha, definitely you should not feel embarrassed (all with nicely modulated, hypnotic voice in very engaging way).

Sujatha: O' yes, I am married for last seven years, and then spontaneously without much thought her inbuilt sexual frustration just came out, she added "Maybe I should bring my husband to you for treatment" with a depreciating smile.

Then she stopped & closed her mouth with her hand "O god what did I just tell you". This time surely, she felt totally ill at ease.

DG: Sujatha you should not feel bad about it, what you felt about your relationship came out, because in your heart you understood I am a sexologist. You would have never told or talked about this to any other person. Again, he told this with utmost sincerity in a matter fact nice tone looking at her eyes.

Sujatha: But Doctor still complaining to you straight away about my sex life is so unlike me, I don't think it's correct, I don't know what made me tell that.

DG: Sujatha do not feel bad, I may be sexologist by too have two failed marriages in my account as both my partners could not understand my sexual urges & also me working as a doctor on this subject did not help matters, so don't beret yourself looking sternly at her.

Sujatha: O I don't know doctor, but it feels odd to talk about these things. But honestly this has been frustrating part of life in last few years.

DG: No doctor again Sujatha, May be fate has thrown us together in this bus & that too in a sleeper bus sharing this bed for the night, then bolding taking her hand in fleshy stubby hand, we should find a way to remove this sexual taboo & any inhibition on this subject as he softly caressed her hand.

Sujatha: Oh DG, I don't know what we are doing is morally correct in an uncertain timid tone, but not removing her hand as she liked the fleshy hands caressing her.

DG was an experienced sexual hustler, he liked what he saw, this was a timid woman, ripe and ready to showcase his sexual expertise & he just needed to be extra patient with this hot one.

DG: Sujatha do not think on anything just tell me; do you have a nice feeling when I caress your hands -- then he softly with his stubby thumb kneaded her in the middle of palms in a circular rhythmic fashion.

Sujatha was feeling a real erotic feeling said: I think you should stop now, "it feels very erotic and nice" with as much reluctance she could muster but not really making an effort to remove her hand.

DG: Sujatha, please understand I would not do anything you do not want to, honestly, we should explore our sexuality, I think fate or some power above us has made this happen, why in this whole world would we two be here sharing this seat. Then taking her hand, he boldly kissed her in the back of her hand.

Sujata slowly removed her hand & said let me think about this DG, I never had imagined a bus journey would lead up to this interesting moment.

DG: Ok Sujata not an issue, I am not angling for anything or being desperate, rarely conversation like this would get into this kind of situation, please take your time. Can I call you Suji.

Sujata: Its fine, as both of us sat with an air of sexual energy swimming around them.

Sujata sat thinking what I am getting in to, hmm an extra marital fling in a bus that cannot be raunchier, but it seemed fate had aligned to relieve her sexual frustration as the middle-aged Doctor had kept repeatedly saying.

Sujata was absolutely tempted as this was a total stranger and she can forget all about this episode once she gets out of this bus. It can be a one-time fling.

Sujata looked at Dr Ghouse, hmm he was definitely a man with strong aura or presence, he looked absolutely cool and good looking too for his age, may be 10 years her senior may be its worth a try, well after almost half an hour she decided take the plunge and see how far it goes.

Sujata: DG, I am ready to discuss & take it forward, she knew it sounded meek and hesitant.

DG: looked at her sharply & said Suji, I am a practical man who teaches things to woman and explore their sexual boundaries, I feel there is no need to be so hesitant and afraid think this as a diagnosis and as a process. Then he took her hands & gently squeezed on with his thick fingers.

Sujata's mind was racing, as in her mind she though how would it feel when this thick finger and strong hands squeeze her ample breast as she visibly shivered & aroused by that thought.

DG: Oh God Suji, you look and feel like a young girl on her first night, not like a married lady exploring her boundaries with impish smile.

Sujata: O god not so laud DG; you need to understand this is the first time I have had this kind of amorous thoughts!

DG: Don't worry, everybody is into the movie beckoning on the screen in front of them, a Hindi movie playing on the TV, no one can listen to us or see us.

DG then firmly closed the screen/ curtain closed to their seat and then he asked Sujata lie to down & close her eyes just relax, let's start with some caress.

DG then with this sturdy hand and fingers stated gently massaging portion above her eyes & forehead relaxing her, then she felt his breath close to her ears, then his voice whispered, Suji think today as our first night & you are starting sex life with me, relax & be eager. Then he has started caressing her face, lips, and ears with his quick silver fleshy hands with such softness.

Sujata could not believe that his stubby hand can give some much feeling that too just by touching her face, and then he slowly removed his hand his thick lips started kissing her face in all parts apart from her lips with a husky tender whisper.

DG: Suji, my dear Sujata you are so beautiful, you have wonderful round face and real hot lips, my God you have pristine body, and you are so mesmerizing like an apsara.

Sujata was shocked by the reactions of her body his words invigorating her further, she could feel her breast standing hard her nipples straining hard and she felt pussy lips moist in anticipation as she opened her lips waiting for his robust kiss.

But DG's hands and lips where roaming but he started kissing her hands, legs roaming around but not touching her breast or lower body.

Sujata was on a heightened sexual fever, never before she had such passionate foreplay; she started pulling his face towards her lips as she badly wanted to feel his lips.

DG moved up close to her face, Suji please open your eyes; let us continue with open eyes,

Sujata did not know what this guy was going to do she was eager & ready to do anything, Oh DG please kiss me.

DG: I would love that the most, let us explore different kisses my love.

He then started kissing her lips bunching it, licking & biting it sensually my god you are pleasure trove Suji, his lips started invading her mouth sticking his tongue inside sucking her tongue as Sujata reciprocated the sexual foreplay, it felt like eternity as they stayed kissing enjoying each other mouths.

Breaking her kiss, Suji now just close your eyes & she then felt his hands untying her bottom & as he started kissed sucking her tongue deeply his stubby middle finger spread her wet panties and entered her wet & hairy pussy. He began to suck her tongue & lips, as his finger slowly & lingeringly fucked her into her pussy in coordination.

Sujata was in total ecstasy. She loved this dominant act by this older guy, she knew was like a putty to her experienced lover, she covered her mouth as she whimpered silently, heightened by sexual action of his thick finger, it felt like a small sized cock fucking her as her hips reached up trying to take more of the finger into her.

DG understood the married lady was more than ready for any action, he wanted to be more direct so moving on to his back he said: Suji, please loosen by pajama.

DG then almost sat back so his thighs were closed to her face; He then turned sideways lifting his kurta.

Suji quickly untied his pajamas, he was wearing sarong type underwear, as she looked up, he said please take my cock out.

Suji looked at him he smiled a knowing smile of encouragement.

DG: Don't feel bad or unpleasant, please look at it as a pleasure device created by God, I want you to feel it.

Suji then brought the sarong down, out sprang his big black bulbous thick cock thrusting at her face as Sujata let an audible gasp my God it's so big and thick like your hands in open admiration!

DG: O Suji size does not matter, how we use these matters with a smile.

Suji: DG, size does matter; you are so much bigger than my hubby. Hope you last longer than him with a mischievous smile, now totally free to talk about sex.

DG wanted those words from this married lady; he knew these words always heightened passions with married ladies.

DG said Suji can you feel the cock in your lovely hands.

Sujata hands were on it as she pulled the sarong further done, his cock felt like a giant cucumber, rubbery not still hard but his balls were coated with his precum, his cock was at least 8 inches in this condition, it was fat like a cricket bat with front portion slightly bulged, as she squeezed with her hands, slowly the thick cock throbbed getting even bigger.

Suji then determinedly moved to kiss his prodigious member, DG stopped her and said please lick my balls.

Demure and obedient Sujata duly obliged licking the balls and then his shiny precum. It was salty and she felt trashy and horny as kept on licking his balls in total devotion.

DG then gently lifted her face, so her lips was almost close to his shiny cock, then he pulled her face towards his cock head as she obligingly opened her mouth, he allowed her to suck him for few seconds. Suji really loved the hard and big cock head filling her mouth totally.

Then her lover abruptly withdrew his cock and put it inside his sarong & tied his kurta as he sat up straight

Suji was perplexed as she looked at him with question in her eyes as DG said sit beside me.

DG, then with a smile took her hands asked how she liked our sexual start.

Sujata with trembling voice filled with passion I have never experienced so much ecstasy, but DG I would like to have continued I was really enjoying your big one, why did you stop so abruptly little mad at him.

DG: Liked the free expression of disappointment, OK Pugli( sex mad girl) don't worry bus is going to stop any time now & you know it's always fun if you can prolong the pleasure & wait with anticipation.

Suji: O god DG. You know how to trigger all the passion.

DG: Gently he then asked her was she ready for more fun

Suji without hesitation said O yes.

DG: Suji, bus will stop for dinner, can you remove your panty & bra and then board the bus.

Suji: Ok DG visibly thrilled, as could not hide her sexual excitement. Then as she looked at the watch, she was totally shocked and surprised, she could not believe they had spent last one hour almost 70 minutes only exploring each other.

ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers