Check Out Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slightly unsteadily Maddi started to sway and twirl to the music, her short dress riding higher up her delectable thighs to tantalisingly flash her little black knickers to anyone watching.

Spotting her alone Henry Grant quickly moved in to dance near her again. All the while pressing himself against her at every opportunity.

Giggling Maddi responded, allowing his hands to roam across her body as she danced.

Standing at the bar his brain kept telling him to intervene and stop it, Maddison was drunk and didn't really know what she was doing. However, his hardening dick was telling him something completely different and, like most men, he let his cock do the thinking.

Watching her rubbing her slender body up against the lecher trying to take advantage of her was arousing him. He could feel his prick hardening as he watched the scene before him and although he still felt incredibly jealous, he was unable to force himself to stop it.

"We're going." Twisting round, he found Craig next to him with his arm around Stacey, who looked almost comatose as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get Maddi and go soon to."

He looked out at the dance floor "You know you should watch out for that tosser Henry. He's been trying to get into Stacey's knickers for ages and it looks like he's after your girl now."

"You reckon?"

"Yeah, he's a complete arsehole so just watch him." Craig told him before guiding his girlfriend towards the door.

Turning back to watch the dancefloor he could see Maddison swaying sexily and rubbing herself against the tosser Henry that Craig had warned him about. After everything he had said part of Liam's brain was screaming at him to interrupt them before things got out of hand while another, deeper darker, part of him wanted to wait and see what happened.

Then the music changed again and another slow tune began.

Immediately Henry grabbed Maddi and pulled her up against him, his hands going straight down onto her barely covered rear.

Obviously very drunk and barely able to stand she laid her head against him letting him place her arms about his neck.

Taking the opportunity he kissed her, his mouth descending on to hers in a long, tongue searching kiss.

Breaking away from her lips Henry glanced nervously across in Liam's direction. Then he started guiding her away from his line of sight and into an even darker corner as one of his hands slid up to grope Maddi's breast through her dress. Liam stood transfixed his eyes glued to the scene before him as the other man mauled his girlfriend's small tit, his fingers pressing into the soft flesh through the thin material.

'Enough.' he thought to himself, even though he still wanted to see just how far Henry would try to take it, and started to make his way around the edge of the venue to catch up with them.

Hurrying through the dimly lit fringes of the hall to find them Liam tried to make sense of everything he was feeling. 'Why wasn't he livid with jealousy? Why was he so aroused by the sight of his girlfriend behaving like a slut? How far was he prepared to let things go?'

At first, he couldn't see them and he began to panic wondering where Henry had taken her. It was only when he walked behind a pillar and a discretely placed screen that he found them quite by chance.

Henry had propped Maddison back against a wall, keeping her arms about his neck, while he had her dress hiked up almost to her waist exposing her underwear. As she lolled against him, he was busily working his hand between her thighs clearly fingering her pussy as she unknowingly responded.

"You like that don't you.... you fucking little cock tease." Liam could just about hear his whispered comments.

It was obvious to him that Maddi didn't have a clue as to what was happening to her and, standing completely mesmerised, Liam watched her jerking in response to the probing fingers. With her thighs slightly apart and her panties pulled aside to allow him access to her sex she clung to him, moaning softly, her body reacting to the things he was doing to her.

"I'm so gonna fuck the shit out of you, you fucking dirty little slut."

With his heart pounding in his chest, he stepped back into the shadows, his mouth dry as he wondered just why he wasn't rushing to stop what was happening. He knew he should and part of him was urging him to but, for some reason, he couldn't. It was apparent she was going to cum and, transfixed by the sight, he waited in the shadows until she did.

"Ohhhhhh... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" across in the darkened corner he heard Maddison groan, her body stiffening and her head snapping up as she came on Henry's fingers.

"That's it cum for me you little scrubber." His disparaging murmurs were just loud enough for Liam to hear them. "Cum before I give you a bloody good shafting."

Pulling his fingers from Maddi's obviously dripping quim his hand went to his zip, fumbling it down.

That was it, Liam knew he had to stop things now and coughed noisily, certainly loudly enough for Henry to hear.

The devious lecher looked up and hurriedly pulling his zipper closed he turned and fled, leaving Maddi leaning up against the wall with her dress bunched up and her pussy partly exposed.

The iron bar that was tenting Liam's pants was clear evidence as to how much the scene he had just seen being played out had turned him on. Not that he needed reminding. He was still trying understand everything he had been feeling as he had watched his drunken girlfriend being fingered.

"There you are." He pulled her dress down, covering her exposed panties.

Looking at him through unfocused eyes Maddison slipped her arms about his neck and kissed him "Hay baby."

"We need to go." he kissed her back before wrapping an arm around.

Tidying her up before anyone found them, he helped Maddi out to the front of the building where, no sooner had he got her into the back seat of their taxi, than she fell asleep on his shoulder.

Sighing he slid in next to her and watched the night outside the car window, still trying to answer the questions that swarmed through his mind, as they were driven back to his flat.

'Why had he let it happen? Why had he found it so arousing? Was he some sort of pervert for watching and enjoying it?'

Would he ever know the answers?