Check Out Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
The fantasy gets out of control, what now?
9k words
4.51
5.1k
6
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things become darker still for Liam and Maddison after chapter 4 and the question as to whether their relationship can survive has to be asked. But I still maintain that the story as a whole it belongs in the Romance category so, please bear with me on this.

As always constructive criticism is welcome however, I will moderate and delete spiteful comments that are made simply because the story or the characters don't match with your views.

Remember it is just a story.

Please enjoy.

Check Out Girl -- part 5

Maddison and Liam packed up their things and left the beach just after five that evening wanting to give her plenty of time to prepare for the contest. Intending on going straight back to their room they ended up making a brief stop at the hotel's pool bar for a resolve strengthening cocktail on the way.

"You ok about tonight?" Liam asked her as he put down the drinks on their table.

"No." she took a breath thinking about what she was going to do that night before answering him honestly, "I'm absolutely terrified if you must know."

"You'll be fine. Just remember our shopping trip."

Maddi smiled and tried to calm down "That was different, I was in control then. This time I'll be on a stage in front of God knows how many drunken men."

"Just think of how much you'll enjoy it. You're a born exhibitionist Madd's."

Picking up her drink she took a mouthful, thinking about what her boyfriend had said and how she given in to her inclinations during their shopping trip before they came away.

He was right. She had known for a long time that she had those sorts of tendencies, but it was only recently she had felt she could open up and act on them.

For the next thirty minutes, as he finished his beer, Liam repeatedly tried to calm his girlfriend down. His attempts at reassuring her that everything would be alright meeting with varying degrees of success.

Returning to their room Maddison headed straight for the shower as soon the door was closed. Spending nearly half-an-hour scrubbing herself clean and washing her hair before emerging, wrapped in a towel, to let her boyfriend take his turn.

She had just finished drying and brushing out her hair when Liam returned from the bathroom. Standing in the doorway he leaned against the door jamb and watched as she focussed on putting on her make-up in preparation for the evening ahead.

Her false eyelashes were always the first thing she did, meticulously gluing them in place, followed by the application of her eye liner pencil. With that done she layered on her mascara while a dark smokey eye shadow went on last.

With her eyes done to her satisfaction finished off with a shiny red lip gloss.

"How do I look?" she turned and asked him when she had finished, fluttering her lashes enticingly.

"Drop dead gorgeous." He said, meaning it.

Dropping her towel onto the floor Maddison giggled and went to pick out her outfit for the night as her boyfriend stood and gazed at her naked figure for a moment. Then stepping up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her slender form, his hands feeling her modest breasts.

"That's nice...but you need to stop before we get carried away." Maddi softly moaned contentedly, leaning back against him and covering his hands with hers, "And before you get ideas don't forget we have to go and eat first."

Reluctantly he let go of her, sighing resignedly "Ok if you say so."

Smiling Maddi kissed him lightly on the lips and moved away to begin getting dressed.

Browsing through her clothes she decided on a white thong under the very tight denim shorts she had purchased just before they came away. Then, going braless, she pulled on a white strappy vest with a red heart on the front while her 3" heeled white sandals completed her outfit.

As always Liam took no time at all to get ready making little effort and throwing on his customary shorts and t-shirt.

It was still fairly early and, as they had anticipated, the restaurants on the main street were still quiet. Taking a few minutes to choose, they selected one they hadn't tried yet and went inside where they were quickly handed menus and shown to a table.

Picking what they wanted to eat Liam added a bottle of wine to their order hoping to get Maddison to relax as much as possible. However, the closer it got to the contest the more nervous and excited she became, regardless of the two glasses of wine she consumed.

Playing with the food on her plate she fretted about the upcoming event. Her apprehension about what she was planning to do overwhelming her excitement at the idea of showing herself off again.

"What are you worried about?" Liam eventually asked quietly, reaching across and taking her hand.

She smiled and shrugged "I... I don't know? Are you ok with it all? With me... you know... on stage?"

Grinning he nodded "Yes, as long as you are?"

"Yes, I think I am.... part of me wants to show off and another part... well that's terrified about what I'm going to do."

"You remember our shopping trip?"

Maddi nodded and blushed "Yeah."

"Well," he continued, "It's no different to that except there will be more people there."

Giggling she squeezed his hand, "That's what worries me."

He grinned at her again "Don't worry, you'll be brilliant."

"Then I had better try especially hard to live up to your expectations tonight, hadn't I?" she smiled back at him trying to stay as positive as she could.

With their meal finished they paid the bill and headed across to the Excalibur bar where Liam ordered a tequila sunrise for her and a San Miguel for himself.

"I'd better go and sign up." Maddi said taking a quick sip of her drink before making her way across to the DJ booth.

While she was busy doing that, he took a moment to look around the bar. It was about three quarters full already, mostly with young guys, and he noticed the group of four lads from their hotel were situated at the end of the bar, up close to the stage.

Darren, the tall blonde one, immediately spotted Maddison and stopped her as she walked back. They exchanged a few words before she laughed and turned back to her boyfriend holding a white t-shirt in her hand.

"What did he want?" Liam enquired staring at Darren.

"Not much. Just asking if I was going in for the t-shirt contest and would I have a drink with him later?"

"Will you?"

"I don't know maybe...."

"Oh right." he felt his pulse rate rise as she teased him, "Is that what they want you to wear?"

She held up the top "Yeah, we all have to wear it and I'm number five on stage."

Liam was about to say more when he was interrupted by DJ announcing that anyone who had signed up for the wet t-shirt contest should make their way to the changing area, the competition would be starting in about a half-hour when everyone was ready.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" Taking a deep breath Maddison bit her bottom lip and nervously asked her boyfriend for his approval one last time.

"Yes, now go and be an exhibitionist and turn me on."

Giggling she kissed him and, finishing the remains of her cocktail in one go, turned and made her way through the curtains to go backstage and join the other girls who had signed up.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

Waiting with the rest of the ten or so entrants in the small changing area Maddi stood around nervously until the competition organiser joined them.

"Hi ladies, I'm Cristian and l like to tell you about how tonight will work." his voice broke into their chatter as he addressed them in his slightly disjointed English.

They all stopped talking and turned to listen to him.

Maddison estimated he was around 30, about 5'10" and slim with longish sandy blonde hair, he had a beach boy kind of look about him.

"When you come on stage you have to be wearing the t-shirt and you have to be with no bra under it. Other than that, you can wear your clothes as much as you want. Ok?"

There was a murmur through the group as they began to discuss what he had just said. Maddi immediately deciding she would keep her tight little shorts on.

"Once we are making a start, you step forward onto the stage when I tell your name. Marco will squirt with the water and then you have maybe three minutes to dance."

He grinned at the group of girls gathered in front of him "The contest will be decided on cheering and the winner is having fifty euros with second having 25 euros. Any questions?"

Now she was about to go on stage Maddi felt her stomach churning as her nerves really started to take hold of her. Ready to panic she glanced around at the other contestants and felt a little better when she saw that most of them looked about as nervous as she felt.

"Ok, five minutes and we are starting." Cristian finished what he was saying and stepped back.

Maddison noticed that instead of leaving he simply stood at the side, smirking broadly and watching the group as they changed.

Somewhat self-consciously pulling off her top Maddi exposed her breasts and then slid on the white t-shirt she'd been given noting the organisers eyes on her as she changed.

It just about came down to her hips and her nipples were already pushing out visibly through the thin material. As soon as it was on, she realised to her horror that when it was wet the flimsy top would become virtually transparent.

Those final few minutes as she waited for things to get going was the worst part for her and, like a few of the girls, Maddi took the opportunity to peek through the curtains. The bar was almost full now, mostly with men, although much to her surprise there were more than a few girls in amongst the crowd.

Glancing around she couldn't see her boyfriend but she didn't have time to worry about it because the DJ interrupted her viewing and announced the start of the contest. Then Cristian stepped out from behind the curtain to give the packed bar a brief run-down of how the competition would work.

"Are you ready?" he shouted out once he had finished his introduction.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" came back a huge shout from the audience.

"Ok then here is our first contestant..... Tamsin." he looked down at his list and called out the name of the at the top.

A young brunette with a fairly large chest looked totally overwhelmed as she stepped out onto the stage getting a loud cheer from the assembled spectators. Then Cristian's assistant Marco stepped forward and held a soda syphon up to the crowd, receiving an even noisier roar of encouragement.

Grinning he turned back to Tamsin and aimed at her front.

"Shhhhiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttt!" everyone heard her loud exclamation of shock as a jet of cold water hit her.

The audience yelled even louder now as the soaked girl recovered from the surprise and began gyrating in front of them. As she spun around Maddison's worst fears about the t-shirts were realised.

Wet they looked like they weren't even there, the material clinging snugly around the girls boobs just like transparent clingfilm.

The first entrant had three minutes before her music stopped and she departed to deafening cheers from the crowd.

Waving for quiet Cristian reappeared "Another round of applause for Tamsin."

Waiting for the din to subside again he called out the second name and the girly took her opportunity on stage as the whole process was repeated.

Nervously Maddi stood in line, waiting as the girls continued to step forward each taking their turn until, suddenly, before she knew it, it was her name that was being announced.

"Gentlemen girl a big cheer for number 5..... the lovely Maddison."

Swallowing hard she steeled herself one last time and opened the curtain.

A barrage of raucous yelling hit her ears as she stepped onto the stage area. And for a moment she froze, her eyes widening when the assistant held the syphon up and she saw exactly why the other girls had screamed.

It was filled to the top with ice cubes!

"Aaaaahhhhhh.... Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!" the spray hit Maddi's chest and she exhaled sharply with the shock of the cold water before emitting a piercing shriek.

The icy liquid immediately soaked through the material making her nipples harden instantly into solid points as the wet t-shirt moulded itself to her modest tits like a second skin. The fabric of the shirt had become completely transparent now it was wet, and everyone in the audience could see her pert breasts and hard, erect, teats as she stood there, looking like all she had on was her denim shorts.

Liam stood at the bar mesmerised by the sight of his girlfriend standing on the stage, to all intents topless, in front of a crowd of cheering, lecherous males.

He took a mouthful of his beer watching as she stood transfixed for a moment, listening to the audience yelling before she began to dance, lifting her arms above her head and swaying her hips sexily as she moved to the music.

She was a good dancer and starting to gyrate around the stage as erotically as she could Maddi found her nerves had disappeared and she began relishing the applause and crude shouts of encouragement.

Wanting to finish on a high she stopped dancing as the music ended and slowly turned around so her back was towards the yelling crowd, Then, bending over with her long legs wide apart, she offered the audience a perfect view of her bottom, the tight denim pressing tightly against her pussy outlining her lips.

With her time over she stood up and turned to face the audience again, hooking her fingers in the bottom of her t-shirt hinting at what she might do.

"TAKE IT OFF!"

"TAKE IT OFF!"

"TAKE IT OFF!"

Almost immediately a chant went up through the crowd and, to a deafening crescendo of cheers, she peeled the t-shirt off over her head, cheekily posing topless as her turn ended.

Breathless she gave the audience a wave and then disappeared behind the curtain, her face flushed and her heart pounding with the excitement of what had just happened.

Back behind the screen she pulled her wet top back on, shaking like a leaf as the full realisation of what she had just done hit her. The feeling of elation that then swept through her caused her pussy to moisten, her juices quickly soaking into her knickers.

The remaining girls followed each taking their turn at showing off for the crowd until, when they were all finished, Cristian went back on stage to announce the winner.

Still wearing her wet t-shirt Maddi had calmed down by the time she came back on stage to stand in a line with all the other contestants. Waiting for the result she looked around and was pleased to see Liam grinning up at her.

"Do you want to see them wet again?" Cristian asked getting a shout of agreement back from the crowd.

"Ok, Marco..."

His assistant promptly fired up the syphon and went all the way down the line spraying the girls again so that ten pairs of breasts were clearly revealed to a cheering audience once again.

Waiting for the noise to die down Cristian took up the mike, "Ok gentlemen the results are here and for second place we have the lovely...."

As she expected Maddison didn't win either of the prizes, both of them going to girls with much bigger chests.

Then finally, with the presentation over the girls trooped off the stage back behind the curtain, getting one last ovation from the appreciative crowd, to get changed back into their clothes.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

"I can't believe I just showed my tits to so many people." Maddi exclaimed flinging her arms around her boyfriend when she eventually reappeared.

"You did and you were amazing." Liam pulled her against him and greeted her with a kiss.

"Was I really ok? Did... did you enjoy it?" she asked coyly letting go of him.

With a grin he put down his empty beer bottle and took her hand.

"I'm gonna show you how much I liked it." He stated leading her out of the bar.

"Where are we going?" she half protested, "I want a drink."

"For a stroll on the beach?" Liam pulled her along behind him.

"Err... ok, I guess that would be nice."

Heading out of the bar he led her across the street and onto the shore where he turned left heading away from the bright lights and towards the darkness.

"Wait... wait..." Maddi called out and stopped to pull off her heels, picking them up to carry them in her hand so she could walk more easily on the sand.

Pausing he waited and then kissed her, one hand sliding down to grope her rear while the other slid into her hair gently pressing her mouth to his. Sliding her arms about his neck Maddison returned his kiss, her tongue twisting around his while her eyes closed.

He finally pulled his mouth away from hers, leaving her slightly breathless, he took her hand again to lead her further towards the darkness.

"Where are we going?" she questioned him again, still not getting an answer.

The empty beach had been cleared of sunbeds and parasols, all of the furniture neatly stacked up at the edge of the sand where every few dozen yards there would be a pile of sunbeds and the thin mats that went on them, all tidied away so the seafront could be raked and cleaned at night.

As they got further away from the bright lights, he pulled her towards one of the stacks, dragging her out of sight of anyone who might happen to stroll by, pushing her back and kissing her again. Wrapping her arms about his neck she surrendered to him letting his hands slide up under her top groping her bare tits and teasing the firm buds.

Maddison already incredibly aroused by her earlier exhibitionism could feel the sensations growing rapidly inside her as her boyfriend's fingers teased her sensitive, swollen nipples. If this was what he meant by showing her how much he had enjoyed her performance she was more than happy to go along with it.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." She groaned, briefly pulling her lips away from his, "Do you want to see them again?"

He grinned "Mmhhmm, you bloody bet I do."

Smiling she glanced around nervously, although there was no one about, before grasping the bottom edge of her top and peeling it off over her head in a single movement. Exposing her modest, pert breasts to the cool evening air the nipples hardened even more, firming into rock hard peaks that throbbed hotly.

Reaching for her tits again his fingers found the sensitive peaks, teasing and rolling them making her shiver with anticipation.

Moaning softly as he played with her chest Maddi wrapped her arms back about his neck and pulled his mouth against hers.

Letting his tongue push between her lips he kissed her fervently for a moment, before dropping one of his hands down her body to fumble at her shorts.

"I want you naked babe. Take them off." He gasped struggling to unbutton the tight denim.

Stepping away from her boyfriend's arms she undid the buttons, pushing both her shorts and her thong down her legs together and kicking them aside.

Quickly dropping his own shorts Liam pulled her back against his naked body, lowering his mouth to hers while her hand slid between them, her fingers encircling his hard dick. Pumping her fist along his shaft she felt his hand ease between her thighs, a single digit tracing along the length of her slit and teasing her clit before gently pushing into her.

"Fuck... oh fuck, ... oh yes Liam... oh yessssssssss!" she sighed, her body trembling as he began to finger fuck her.

"Cum baby... cum for me." Liam added a second finger, forcing her open and pushing both of them knuckle deep into her dripping pink slit.

"Unghhhhhhhhh.... Liam.... I....!" she shuddered her knees almost collapsing under her as a wave of pleasure engulfed her.

"Do it Maddi... do it and cum... cum for me."

"Ah... yes.... ahhhhh fuck... fuck, yes, yes... oh god I'm gonna..." she bucked urgently on his hand as the sensations started to overwhelm her, her legs opening wider to give him unobstructed access to her sex.