Check Out Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using his thumb on her clitoris he took her completely over the top, worming his digits deep inside her spasming cunt.

"Oh shit... shit... I'm gonna... Cuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she shrieked, her pussy clenching on his hand as her thighs clamped tight trapping his fingers in her.

Letting her slowly come down from her orgasmic high he withdrew his glistening digits from her oozing hole with a soft wet squelching sound before Maddison dropped onto her knees.

Sliding her hands along his thighs she caressed his hard cock, gazing up at him she stroked along his length.

Admiring the gorgeous veined rod, she licked around the crown, coating it with her saliva and then gradually fed the swollen bulbous tip between her red lips.

"Ummmmmmmmm... Guurrrmmmmm... Hhhhuummmmm!" she took his mushroom shaped cockhead into her warm mouth letting her tongue swirl over it, smothering the dome with her spit.

"Fuck...aaahhhhh" Liam exclaimed, reaching down to grab a handful of her dark hair to start to guide her movements.

"Slluummmm.... Huuurrmmphh.... Gnnnuummm!" she spluttered and gagged as she was forced to swallow even more of the hard cock being pressed between her lips.

Her mouth continued to work greedily along his length, her jaws stretching wider to accommodate his throbbing girth while she looked up at him with wide almost innocent eyes.

"Stop Madd's... stop.... before I cum."

Hearing his gasp, she let his prick slip from between her lips and knelt back on her haunches, watching as he pulled one of the sun lounger mattresses off the pile and threw it down on the sand.

Glancing nervously around to see if anyone was nearby to see them, she lay back on it and spread her legs invitingly wide.

"Oh fuck..... yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!" she groaned out loud arching her spine upwards as her boyfriend mounted her and drove his hardness all the way up into her dripping pink pussy in a single firm thrust.

Splitting her slit open he started to fuck her, steadily pumping his cock in and out of her well stretched hole. Her puffy outer lips wrapped around his shaft as he slid it into her, the soft flesh cushioning his entry and caressing his prick while it pistoned steadily into her body.

She bit her lip her head up, taking every inch of his solid length as he worked it between the softness of her labia and into her dripping slit. Pushing back onto his erection she urged him even further inside her with every thrust he made.

"Yes, yes, oh yes... don't stop... harder.... just fuck meeeeeee!" her cries got louder every time his tumescent pole was driven deep into her quim.

Losing themselves in the sex neither of them noticed the two men who had stopped a few yards away to observe them as they fucked.

Sliding his hands under her bum Liam started to increase his pace, hauling his girlfriend up against him as he slammed his length even harder into her cunt. His hips slapping against his girlfriend's while his solid cock coated with her creamy white juices, glistening wetly, as drove it between her puffy pink lips.

"Oh god, oh fuck... fuck...don't stop... don't... fucking... stop... I'm gonna...." her small tits bouncing on her chest Maddi squealed and shuddered, another orgasm building rapidly in her core.

Above her Liam started to piston his thick rock-hard manhood into her soaked pussy, his eyes fixed on hers as, grunting with every thrust he made, he fucked her vigorously.

The two men watching them moved a little closer, their eyes fixed on the copulating pair. Ignoring the half empty bottles of beer that they carried as they simply gazed lustfully at Maddison's nude body.

"Oh shit.... shit, shit... I'm cuuuuummmmmiiiiinnnggggggggg!" she shrieked, wrapping her legs around him as she came hard on her boyfriend's cock, her body stiffening then jerking as a tsunami of sheer ecstasy surged through her.

"Yes, yes... oh fuck I'm gonna.... cum.... in.... you...!" with a final groan Liam sheathed his erection in the tight warm tunnel of her vagina and ejaculated, spurting a copious amount of semen into her womb.

"SHIT!"

It was then, as she got her breath back, that Maddi looked round and seeing they were being watched, screamed. The two men jumped back in fright and took off before either Liam or Maddison could say anything more, leaving the pair of them laughing uncontrollably.

"It certainly seems my exhibitionism gets you going." she grinned when she finally stopped chuckling.

Liam didn't answer. Instead, he eased himself out of her and started to pull on his shorts as his girlfriend lay back and watched him.

"You going to get dressed or shall I call the two guys back?"

Maddi giggled "No, it's ok I'll put my clothes on."

She turned away to pick up her clothes and shake out the sand on them before quickly dressing. Tidying herself up as best she could she raked her fingers through her long hair before heading back along the beach hand in hand with him.

Just before they reached the bar Liam stopped and pulled her against him, kissing her passionately one more time then leading her back inside to get another drink.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

Maddi was awake first on the Friday morning and slipping out of bed she left her boyfriend asleep, pulling on a t-shirt to sit out on the small balcony watching the early morning sunshine.

She had been on a high ever since the wet t-shirt contest and after having sex on the beach they had had a couple of drinks in the bar before heading back to the hotel. There they had made love again before finally falling asleep in the early hours.

Now she was awake she thought back over the previous evening and how much it had aroused both her and her boyfriend. This holiday had awakened an exhibitionist side in her that she had never really knew she had and she wanted to embrace it.

More than that though it had made her start to think about Liam's fantasy that they had been playing and how it turned him on so much.

"Hey babe." he appeared in the doorway, "You're awake."

Jumping up she slipped her arms around him "Yep, I want to enjoy every minute of our last day."

Pulling her tighter against him he kissed her, "Then we better get cleaned up and get some breakfast."

"Are you ok... you know.... about last night?" Maddi looked up at him nervously.

"I'll show just how ok I am." Smiling he took her hand, leading her towards the small bathroom.

It was quite a while later that the giggling pair emerged to get dressed; Maddi finally relenting and putting on the miniscule black bikini she had bought before they came away but hadn't had the courage to wear and Liam in his usual swim shorts and a t-shirt.

"Grab our towels and stuff and we can head straight to the beach after we've eaten." she suggested pulling on a sundress to cover the three little black triangles she was almost wearing.

After a lazy breakfast of coffee and croissants in hotel's breakfast room they picked up their things and made their way down to the seashore.

Laying out their towels they put on sunscreen and then spent the morning enjoying the beach, swimming and splashing around in the sea, as well as just lazing around and reading.

"Hungry?"

It had just gone midday when Liam asked his girlfriend about lunch.

"Ravenous." She rolled onto her side and looked at him, "I could eat a horse."

Getting to his feet he held out his hand to her, helping her up "I don't think they do horse but we could run to a burger maybe."

"Let's go then." she started to walk towards the beach bar not stopping to put on her dress.

Liam couldn't but grin as he noticed almost every male nearby following Maddison as she strolled up the beach in her tiny swimsuit.

Ordering drinks and something to eat at the bar they found a table and sat down.

"Hello, weren't you in the contest last night?"

They hadn't been seated for more than a couple of minutes when a voice from an adjacent table made them turn around. Expecting to see someone who had been in the audience they were surprised to find themselves face to face with Cristian, the organiser of the wet t-shirt competition.

Now they could see him in the daylight Maddi guessed he was older than she had originally thought, probably in his mid to late thirties, with collar length sun-bleached hair, he definitely gave the appearance of an ageing beach bum.

"Err yeah... yeah, I... I was." she replied hesitantly shivering nervously as he eyed her scantily clad figure with an obvious salacious interest.

"Liam, I'm Maddi's boyfriend." Liam interjected.

"Hi, pleased to meet you." Cristian turned to him and shook his hand, smiling charmingly as he switched his gaze away from her for the moment.

"Likewise."

"So, what are you two up to today, Maddi? Anything interesting?" he returned his full attention back to Maddison, pulling his chair round to join them.

For the next half-an-hour Cristian continued to chat, mainly with Maddi, while the pair ate their lunch.

It was quite obvious to Liam that the older man was more than a little interested in his girlfriend and sitting on the fringes of their conversation he found his mind wandering back to his fantasy.

Not really listening he started to imagine Cristian with her and he once more started to ask the same questions of himself.

'What was wrong with him?'

'He must be some sort of pervert?'

'He loved Maddison. Didn't he?'

"Liam.... Liam... are you listening?" her voice jerked him out of his speculation.

"Sorry... what?" he focused his attention back on her.

"Cristian was asking what we were doing for our last night here?"

"Oh err... I don't know. What do you want to do?"

She giggled sexily "There's a club away from the main street that Cristian said we might like. It's called Twilight. Can we go there, maybe?"

"Sure. I don't see why not." Liam smiled at her happy to agree.

They continued chatting for a short while longer before Cristian excused himself saying he hoped to see them later at the club. Liam noting with interest that his comment was primarily directed at Maddi.

Once he had gone the pair went back to the beach to enjoy their final afternoon in the sunshine staying until the sun began to go down before heading back to the hotel to get ready for their last night.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

"Your turn." Maddi informed her boyfriend as she stepped out of the tiny bathroom, moving aside to let him squeeze past her.

Leaving him to shower she settled herself in front of the small mirror and proceeded to brush out and blow-dry her long hair before applying her make-up.

Her routine could almost be described as obsessive compulsive and was the same as always; false eyelashes were replaced and glued on followed by a layer of mascara to darken and lengthen them even more. Her eyeliner and a dark eyeshadow went on next while a shiny neutral lip gloss was applied last.

She was just choosing her outfit for the night when Liam re-appeared.

"What are you wearing?"

"Are we going to the club that Cristian recommended?" she turned towards him, still with just a towel around her.

Her words prompted him to think back to how the older Spaniard had looked at Maddison at the beach bar. The expression in his eyes had been plain enough for Liam to see; he desired his girlfriend.

The problem was that despite his jealousy part of him wanted it as well. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help himself. Ever since that night at the company party and her drunken interaction with Henry Grant, he had found himself constantly imagining his gorgeous girlfriend being fucked by another man.

Add to that the little game they had been playing to liven up their sex and he found himself wondering if he would actually stop it happening if the opportunity presented itself.

"Err... yeah, you want to, don't you?" he eventually replied, his thoughts still elsewhere.

"Mmhhhmm." tugging a red thong up her legs Maddison had returned to the task of selecting her outfit now the decision had been made.

Choosing a very short pink and white check pleated skater style skirt she zipped it up, Liam noting that the hem barely reached mid-thigh on her. A white crop top emblazoned with a pink heart that hung off one shoulder and left her flat stomach exposed accompanied her white 3" stiletto heeled sandals and completed her outfit.

While she had been getting herself ready Liam had slipped on his customary shorts and t-shirt and was sitting on the bed, ready to go.

Wandering down to the main street for the last time they strolled towards the beach. Taking their time to select a restaurant the sun was dipping beyond the horizon when they finally sat down with a bottle of wine, waiting for their dinner.

"Have you had a good time?" Liam took his girlfriend's hand and gazed into her big hazel eyes.

She nodded squeezing his fingers.

"It's been perfect." She whispered sitting back in her chair as the waiter brought their food, "How about you?"

He nodded "Yeah, you're right it's been absolutely perfect."

"Even when I've been a bit.... you know.... naughty?"

Grinning Liam leaned across and kissed her briefly "Those were the best bits even though you weren't really that bad."

Just then the waiter returned with their meals. Maddison had chosen a chicken dish while her boyfriend had decided on a pizza, the conversation stopping for the moment as the server put the plates down and they started to eat.

The sun had fully set and darkness had cloaked the beachfront by the time they finished and then settling the bill, the two of them set out to find the club that Maddi wanted to visit.

Cristian's directions were fairly accurate and it only took about ten minutes to locate the club. Situated just a couple of streets back from the beach Twilight was located behind a fairly innocuous door set into a white painted wall.

Standing outside they could hear the faint sounds of a thumping beat which became louder as they pushed open the door and stepped inside.

"Shall we?" he asked, certain Cristian would be inside waiting for Maddi.

"Mmhhmm...." Pushing the entrance open she stepped through ahead of him.

Allowing their eyes time to adjust to the low lighting they took in the layout of the club.

A bar extended along the full length of one of the side walls while booths lined the opposite side with several high tables scattered against the rear wall. Between the three areas in the centre was a small dancefloor with a DJ situated in a corner.

"Drink?" Liam led his girlfriend towards the bar.

"Please. A tequila sunrise."

They were still waiting to be served when a familiar figure pushed between them.

"So, you came." Cristian grinned lasciviously at Maddison simply nodding a brief hello to her boyfriend, "Let me get those for you."

"Oh thanks." Maddi smiled while Liam stayed silent his mind filling with unbidden images of his girlfriend with the smooth Spaniard.

Drinks in hand Cristian guided the pair of them towards the back of the club where they found a vacant table they could stand at.

"I'm glad you decided to come." He almost shouted so he could be heard over the music. "What do you think of it?"

"It's great. I love it." She shouted back, swaying to the beat as the two of them all but ignored Liam for the moment.

It was hard to hold a conversation over the thumping noise emanating from the speakers so instead they stood and watched the dancing as they finished their drinks.

"Another?" Liam asked getting nods of acceptance from both of them before he went to the bar.

Waiting for the server to fulfil his order he leant on the bar looking back at the pair of them. He could see that Cristian now had his hand around his girlfriend's waist, his fingers lightly stroking her hip, as they laughed and tried to talk.

It was obvious to him what the older man wanted although Maddison seemed totally oblivious to his intentions.

For the next couple of hours, the two men stood drinking and watching Maddi when she went to dance. Both of them taking it in turns to keep her company on the dance floor.

Gazing at her gyrating sexily, her skirt flicking up to show more of her legs, Liam knew she had had too much to drink and part of him was saying take her back to the hotel now before things got out of hand. However, the other part of him, the part that wanted to see what happened, won out and he stayed.

Even as he did, he wondered why.

"Are you minding if I am dancing with Maddison?" Cristian turned to him.

"Err.... no, you go ahead."

"You're sure?"

Swallowing hard he put Liam put his glass down and knew he had reached the point of no return. A myriad of thoughts flooded his brain while his eyes remained fixed on his girlfriend and the Spaniard out on the floor as they moved together to the rhythm of the music.

'Was this going to be a repeat of the company party?'

'How far would he let things go this time?'

'Why wasn't he stopping this now before anything happened?'

The song ended and Cristian came back to the table leaving Maddi dancing alone for the moment.

"You want to fuck her, don't you?" the words were out of his mouth before he could stop them.

"But of course," the older man didn't make any attempt to deny it, "she is very sexy. Do you mind?"

Liam swallowed hard and shook his head, his decision made "No I'm ok with it."

Cristian grinned "Then we go back to my apartment, it is very near."

It was as simple as that and Liam could feel his heart racing and hammering thumping against his chest now that he had set things in motion.

"Why? I don wanna go," Maddison complained when Liam pulled her off the dancefloor and told her they were leaving.

"We're going back to Cristian's for a drink." He told her placatingly and that had seemed to satisfy her for the moment allowing him to lead her out of the club.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

It was only a short walk to Cristian's apartment and they were soon seated on his large couch, Maddi between the two men. All of them with fresh drinks in their hands.

"So, here's to you and your holiday's." the Spaniard proposed a toast.

Liam's heart was thudding almost painfully against his ribs while his stomach knotted tightly as he anticipated what he was about to let happen. His brain was telling him to grab his girlfriend and leave but he knew he wouldn't. This fantasy had obsessed him for long enough and he knew if he didn't let things take their course now, he never would.

Putting his glass down he turned Maddi's face towards his, kissing her fervently while his hand slid under her top to caress her bare tit.

"Liam.... Is this what you want?" she whimpered but otherwise made no attempt to stop him.

"Yes." he said unsure if it actually was.

Pinching and rolling her sensitive nipple he felt her body respond to his touch, her breath coming in short gasps as she slid her arms about her boyfriend's neck.

Opening his eyes Liam glanced at Cristian, sitting next to them his gaze riveted on Maddi, as pulled up her top exposing her small breasts to the Spaniard. Teasing her nipple he made his girlfriend gasp again, the pink bud swelling rapidly into a hard point while the areola around it puckered.

"Don't ignore our friend." Pulling his lips from hers he gently turned Maddison towards the Spaniard.

She looked at her boyfriend questioningly for a moment and he could see in her eyes she knew exactly what he was suggesting. Then surrendering she allowed Cristian's mouth to capture hers in a long passionate kiss, their tongues toying together.

Lifting her arms Maddi allowed the older man to lift her top up, pulling it off over her head, before kissing her again as his hands started to explore her modest tits.

Hardly daring to breathe Liam sat back dropping his hand away from her breasts and letting Cristian take complete possession of her. His prick rigid in his shorts, tenting out the front, as he watched his fantasy start to unfold in front of him.