Check Out Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhhhhhh.... Fuck.... oh fuck!" closing her eyes Maddi groaned when the Spaniard's lips found her nipples, suckling on each of them in turn while his hand slid between her legs.

Pushing her skirt up Cristian's fingers caressed along the gusset of her panties, pressing the thin strip of material between her outer lips before hooking it aside.

For a moment she hesitated, this was what Liam wanted, she had known that ever since the night at her company party when he had watched Henry finger her and, just maybe, she wanted it to.

Her eyes flickered open briefly to see her boyfriend staring mesmerised as she opened her legs wider allowing the Spaniard to hook her thong aside and push a finger up into her.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" her body jerked in response when he added a second digit, working them knuckle deep in her dripping slit.

Closing her eyes again Maddison let her head fall back as she yielded completely to the older man, squirming on his hand and enjoying the sensations he was creating in her as he fingered her pussy.

"So wet... she is so wet." he smirked at Liam and moments later he slowly withdrew his glistening fingers from Maddi's gaping hole and tasted her.

"Come Maddison let's go to my bed."

Standing up he pulled her gently to her feet and she glanced helplessly back towards her boyfriend as she allowed him to lead her out of the room.

"I love you." she mouthed silently to him before she disappeared into Cristian's bedroom.

Stunned Liam sat for a several moments.

'What was he doing?'

'His girlfriend was about to be fucked by another man and he was letting it happen.'

Staggering unsteadily his feet he stumbled to the doorway unsure of exactly what he was going to do only to stop dead, staring at the sight before him.

Maddison was already completely naked, laying on the bed, her skirt and knickers discarded on the floor along with Cristian's top and shorts, while the Spaniard had his face buried between her spreadeagled thighs as he tongued her pussy.

"Oh fuck.... oh fuck.... aaahhhhhh.... Yes, oh yes!" she moaned, her hands in his hair pulling his mouth against her sex, her hips gyrating and grinding herself to his lips.

Sensing her boyfriend in the doorway Maddi's eyes opened to stare straight at him. She could see the need and the pain in his expression. It was the same need that she had seen that night when Henry Grant had thought he was taking advantage of her at the company party.

Of course, Liam wasn't aware that she knew. She had taken care never to divulge that fact to him, simply pandering to his fantasies and enjoying her exhibitionism. It was something she had always been aware of, being an exhibitionist, but now with her boyfriend, she had been able to give full rein to it.

"No don't stop.... please... don't stop.... I'm so close." Her attention was drawn back to Cristian as he pulled his mouth away from her pulsing slit away and moved his body over hers.

If either of them was going to stop this then this was their final opportunity.

Liam said nothing, unable to speak as his darkest fantasy unfolded before his eyes. Instead, he simply stared, his heart thudding furiously in his chest as his stomach knotted into a solid ball.

Maddi turned her attention back to Cristian as he took hold of his shaft and positioned his bulbous cock head at her entrance before pausing, staring down at her.

"What do you want?"

She wanted this for Liam, she knew that, but much to her surprise she wanted it for herself. The game they had been playing had turned her on as well and she needed to know if their relationship could survive.

"Please.... Fuck me... I want you to fuck me." her voice was almost inaudible as she whispered.

Smirking he thrust in slowly, his manhood prising her moist lips open and then, inch by inch, penetrating into her depths.

"Fuck.... it feels.... so.... big." Maddison groaned out loud as she was speared on his hard prick.

Pulling back, he pushed in again and with every stroke he made she could feel the pleasure build inside her. His hard length rasping against her sensitive vaginal wall and sending tremors of ecstasy radiating outward.

Responding to him, her hips bucked up off the bed to meet his urgent thrusts while her fingers twisted in the bedsheets, her long legs wrapped around his.

"Yes... oh yes, yes.... aaahhhhh fuckkkkkkk!"

As she cried out her eyes stayed fixed on her boyfriend though, standing in the door, he watched hypnotised by the erotic tableau being played out on the bed before him.

"Yes, yes.... oh god.... fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" moaning, Maddi squirmed beneath her lover, his bottom rising and falling steadily between her splayed thighs, as she took only the second cock to enter her.

Riding her hard, his alcohol tainted breath warm on her neck, he pounded his length into her, driving it as deep as he could. Beneath him Maddi took everything he gave her, arching her spine and working her hips up against his, her vaginal muscles clenching on his rod.

"Uhhhhh.... Uhhhhhh...... Uhhhhhhhhhhh!" grunting with effort Cristian began to vigorously piston his shaft into her body urgently seeking his ultimate release.

"Oh god... oh shit... I... I... I'm.... c.... cummminnggggggggggggg!" with a final cry of delight she came, tensing momentarily and then spasming uncontrollably as the waves of ecstasy broke over her,

"Ah.... Ahhhhh..... Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" with a groan he buried his dick inside Maddi one finale time, spurting his man cream deep into her belly.

Breathing heavily, he collapsed onto her his body still jerking while she held him.

Then, finally spent, Cristian rolled off of her, pulling her towards him so he was spooned up against her back. Enveloping her in his arms he let his fingers toy with her breasts as the two of them lay together and drifted off to asleep.

Staggering away Liam went straight to the bathroom to relieve himself before returning to sit on the couch barely able to comprehend what had just happened.

'What had he done?'

He had expected her to come back to him afterwards so they could go back to the hotel but, instead, she had chosen to sleep with him.

Trying to make sense of the feelings of remorse, jealousy and arousal that threatened to consume him he lay back wondering what he would do now.

'Perhaps he should just go back to the hotel?'

He had wanted it to happen and now that she had fucked someone else, he had to come to terms with it.

Closing his eyes, he lay back waiting for sleep to take him he wondered if Maddi would still want him now that she knew exactly what sort of pervert he had become.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

The sun was just coming up when the noise woke Liam up.

Opening his eyes, he pushed himself up onto his elbow. He was on Cristian's sofa feeling a little hungover when he heard the sound again.

"Oh yes.... like that."

Slowly getting himself up he crept, somewhat unsteadily, towards the bedroom door before stopping and staring in utter disbelief.

Cristian was laying back as a stark-naked Maddi knelt over him, her dark hair falling across her face and his hips as her head bobbed steadily up and down. The sound of her slurping and sucking reaching his ears as he stood horrified at what he was seeing.

Last night they had been drunk and he had actively encouraged what had happened between the two of them but now she was sober.

And now she was betraying him.

Mesmerised by what was taking place he couldn't tear his eyes away as Maddi sat up and straddled Cristian reaching down to grasp his dick and guide the head between her nether lips.

"Aaaaahhhhh... fuck.... yesssssssssssss!" she groaned, slowly impaling herself on his erection.

Liam watched transfixed as his girlfriend started to ride another man's cock, squirming and moaning with pleasure, her body rising and falling as she pumped her juicy tight slit onto his cock, until she eventually came.

Jerking and writhing. Speared on his manhood, she threw her head back, long hair tumbling over her shoulders as her climax took hold of her.

"Fuck.... fuck.... oh god.... I'm.... I'm cummmmmiiinngggggggggggg!" her cry of delight as she orgasmed echoing loudly in the early morning quiet.

Maddison had barely stopped shuddering when the older man rolled her over onto her back, her legs wrapping around him, and began to fuck her hard.

Stumbling away Liam clutched the wall, the bile rising into his throat while his stomach tightened into a solid knot.

He knew he was being hypocritical but last night had been different, something he had wanted, and now it felt like the girl he loved was cheating on him.

Going back to the sofa he lay down and closed his eyes trying to block the sounds of their screwing out of his mind.

"Oh yes... fuck me.... just fuck me." although they were fainter, he could still hear her cries of delight as the older man pounded away at her pussy.

"Liam... Liam... we have to go." he had no idea how much time had passed when her voice woke him.

Maddison stood over him, dressed, shaking him awake.

"What... where....?" slightly bewildered he sat up, immediately remembering where he was and what had occurred.

"We have to go.... now." almost dragging him to his feet she urged him towards the door.

"But... what about..." Liam tried to assemble his confused thoughts into some sort of order.

"Now!" she repeated firmly pushing him out through the front door.

The two of them walked back to their hotel holding hands although neither of them said a word to each other. Both were so totally absorbed reflecting on what had happened that they virtually ignored the other.

Once they were back, they hurried upstairs to their room and quickly cleaned themselves up making it down to breakfast with ten minutes to spare.

"Madd's...."

"I don't want to talk about it." She cut him off not looking him in the eye as she answered.

"We need to...."

"No, Liam. I said I don't want to and I meant it."

Letting the matter drop he wearily turned his attention to his breakfast.

They still had the best part of the day before they were due to leave for the airport so, after eating, they went back upstairs to change into their swimwear and collect their towels.

Lazing around the pool there was a tangible tension between the two of them and, trying to avoid any discussion, Maddi buried herself in her book.

"Madd's...."

She looked up at him and he fell silent, the distress in her eyes clear for him to see.

"Not now.... Maybe not ever." Was all she whispered.

Turning away Liam was left to reflect alone on the plethora of conflicting feelings that filled his mind.

'Why had he let it happen?'

'What was wrong with him?'

'If he loved her, why had he wanted to see her with another man?'

'Did she still want to be with him?'

There was also the way she had looked at him. She had known what he wanted and had consented to it by her lack of objection.

"Maddi....?" He tried again, needing to talk.

"I don't want to talk about it."

He fell quiet and wondered what was going to happen.

The remainder of the day, until the coach arrived to take them to the airport, was spent by the pool and eating lunch before they finished packing. Almost all of it in silence.

When they did eventually speak Maddi specifically avoided anything to do with the previous night, creating an even greater feeling of tension between them.

It was almost a relief for both of them when their transport arrived and they were able to load their bags and set out on the journey home...