Check Out Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still kissing and groping her tits with one hand Liam fumbled at the buttons on her jeans as she pushed his own down and started to lightly stroke his engorged shaft.

Trying to kick off her bottoms and panties Kim fell back onto the bed, laughing and pulling a near naked Liam on top of her.

"Wait... wait... let me...." she told him breathlessly, pushing herself away from him for a moment so she could strip off completely giving him the opportunity to do likewise.

"Have you got a condom?" she sighed softly wrapping her fingers around his hard cock again, once they were both nude, and starting to stroke it lightly.

"Err.... Wait... yeah.... somewhere... I think...." he sat up for a moment and fumbled in his bedside drawer searching through it until he found an old unused pack of three rubbers.

Picking them up he felt a sharp pang of guilt.

He had bought the contraceptives when he had first found out that Maddison was a virgin in the hope that he would use them to, one day, take her maidenhead.

Pushing the thought away he ripped open a wrapper and rolled the latex sheath over his hard rod grinning at the nude blonde as he did. Then, as she opened her legs to receive him, he lowered his body between her splayed thighs.

"Oh fuck yesssssssssssssssss..... yeeessssssssssssssssss!" she gave a long moan of delight as Liam drove his prick into her wet slit in one firm stroke.

Buried in her wet warm pussy he savoured its tightness for a moment leaning in to kiss her ardently, her arms encircling his neck in response as she enjoyed the sensation of his sizeable erection stretching her open.

Then he began to fuck her, the lust they both felt taking control of them as they eagerly sought their satisfaction. The bedsprings squeaking gently as he began to stroke his manhood into her quim.

"Fuck...yes, yes, yes.... oh yes. oh yes.... yes... fuck me..." Kim proved to be an enthusiastic and energetic lover, from the moment he entered her she bucked and screamed under him as he pounded his manhood into her sex.

Their coupling was both frantic and breathless as they raced urgently towards the climactic ending that they both desired.

"Unhhhh.... Aaahhhh.... Unnnhhhhhhh!" Liam grunted as he thrust into her tight pussy trying to hold back from cumming too soon, wanting to bring her to orgasm first.

Beneath them the bed protested, creaking rhythmically in time with his thrusts as he comprehensively fucked her, his prick driving deep into her depths again and again.

Throwing her arms out to the side Kim arched her spine forcing her pussy onto Liam's shaft while her fingers twisted in the sheets, her passion beginning to overwhelm her.

"Oh god... I'm gonna.... I'm gonna... don't stop.... I'm gonna....." her squeals echoed off the walls as he pistoned his manhood into her dripping sex.

"Cuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" with a final high-pitched cry she started to climax, her body undulating beneath his as wave after wave of ecstasy raged through her.

"Aaaaahhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" unable to hold himself in check any longer Liam sheathed his manhood inside the cute blonde and emptied himself into the condom.

Jerking uncontrollably their bodies perspiration sheened pressed together, their hips grinding closer while the last dregs of their shared climax slowly faded.

"Shit, I needed that." Kim giggled, kissing Liam, once the two of them had got their breath back.

Rolling off her he peeled the sheath off his softening dick and then pulled the blonde up against him.

"Me too...." He grinned not protesting when she started to gently caress his cock.

"Again?" she giggled.

"Just give me a few minutes."

Even as he spoke, she slid down his body and took his soft member in her mouth.

"Oh fuck..... Kim!" Liam groaned, his head falling back and his eyes closing as his few minutes disappeared.

The pair fucked again that night, Kim coming twice more before Liam emptied his balls into the contraceptive again. Then sated they cuddled up and fell asleep.

They also managed it once more before she left the following morning.

The two of them agreed that they didn't want anything serious and they kept things fairly casual between them. Over the next two weeks or so, Liam saw her a few more times. They had fun, laughed and chatted about nothing in particular and while the sex was good, he knew she wasn't Maddison and never would be.

It was a Saturday morning and Liam was laying back, his head on his pillow, watching Kim.

"It's been great Liam but I think we should call it a day." she had just got out of his bed and was getting dressed when she said it, "I like you. I like you a lot.... but if I stay... I'm going to get hurt."

"Kim..."

"Please. Don't say anything." pulling on her jeans she looked at him sadly, "You really need to either sort it out with her or put her behind you."

"You know?"

She smiled "I don't know her name or what she looks like but whoever she is it's bloody obvious that you're in love with her."

"I'm sorry Kim... I..."

"Don't be Liam. You're a really nice guy but you can't help who you love and you do love her don't you?"

He nodded glumly not looking her in the eye "Her name's Maddison and yeah, I do."

She sat down and took his hand "Promise me you'll call me if you ever get over her."

As much as he had tried to suppress his feelings for his former girlfriend it was clear to him that he hadn't been able to hide it from Kim.

He nodded, there was no point answering.

"Goodbye Liam." She kissed his cheek and walked out of his life, leaving him alone with his misery again.

~~~~~~ Maddison ~~~~~~

After her outburst at her boyfriend in the pub, and walking out on him, Maddi went home and not knowing what else to do she simply cried herself to sleep.

She knew it was partly her fault. They needed to talk and she had avoided it, putting him off repeatedly as she tried to forget what had happened.

Knowing all about his fantasy she had not objected when he had manipulated the situation with Cristian and had let the Spaniard fuck her. But to her surprise she had enjoyed the sex and was embarrassed by the fact she had climaxed on his cock, and now she felt guilty.

The following morning when he had wanted her again, she hadn't needed her boyfriend to encourage her. Cristian had already had her once and she was naked in his bed. It had seemed rather pointless to object.

She had been astride him, riding his cock on the verge of cumming when she noticed Liam in the doorway. The expression on his face had been one of complete despair and it had broken her heart.

Unable to stop herself she had orgasmed, her body betraying her and shuddering as the waves of pleasure had washed over her. Then. as her climax was slowly fading, he had rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard, making her cum for a second time before emptying himself into her.

As soon as she could get dressed, she had roused Liam and they had left to go back to their hotel.

Trying to put the experience and her reaction to it out of her mind she had steadfastly refused to discuss it with her boyfriend. After that things had quickly spiralled out of control creating a huge gulf between them culminating with her walking out on him on the Saturday evening.

For the best part of the next few weeks Maddi did little apart from go to work and go home, most nights crying herself to sleep praying for Liam to phone or to come and see her.

She loved him desperately and she struggled with the pain she felt at not being with him.

It had been nearly six weeks before Stacey made her snap out of the state of melancholy she had descended into.

The pair of them were sitting in a bar after work sipping a glass of wine each as the blonde tried to cheer her up.

"Look hon he's obviously not coming back. You need to move on."

Maddi stared at her drink "But I love him. I can't help it."

Smiling supportively Stacey squeezed her friend's hand "I'm not saying you stop loving him just go out and have some fun. Make yourself feel a bit happier."

"I have a phone number I got at the airport... a guy named James asked me to ring him." Maddison said after a moment's thought.

"There you go then. Give him a call and go out with him."

"Maybe I will." Maddi brightened up a little.

That night she found the beer mat with James' number on and sat looking at it for an age before, nervously picking up her phone.

'Did she really want to go out with him?'

'What if Liam called round while she was out?'

Putting the negative thoughts out of her mind she dialled his number.

"Oh err... hello... is that... James?" she asked nervously when he answered.

"Yeah, who's this?"

"Err my name's Maddison... we met at the airport a few weeks ago."

"The gorgeous brunette at the bar. I gave you my number on a beer mat."

She giggled "That's the one. I just wondered if you still wanted to take me out sometime."

"Do I? When are you free?"

Relaxing now the ice had been broken Maddi spent the next ten minutes on the phone with James, finishing by agreeing to meet him after work the following evening.

For the rest of the night Maddison had agonised over her decision and it was only Stacey's intervention the next day that stopped her calling him to cancel their date.

"Just go babe. Even if you never see him again it will get you out of the house."

"I'm not sure if I really want to."

Stacey laughed "Just go out and shag him. Get Liam out of your system."

Maddi looked at her with a horrified expression "I'm not a slut like you Stace. I'm certainly not going to sleep with him."

"Then just have a drink and a bit of fun. For me."

"I don't know." she dithered but, in the end, she had capitulated and agreed to go.

Walking hesitantly out of the store just after five o'clock she had had butterflies in her stomach wondering if he would be waiting for her.

She didn't need to worry however; James was there and she immediately recognised him.

"Hi." He spoke first.

"Hi." She leant in and kissed him on the cheek, "You came."

"As if I would stand up a girl as gorgeous as you." his grin spread across his face.

With that she took his arm and the pair of them set off along the street towards his car without even noticing the solitary forlorn figure standing at the corner watching them.

While the evening went well, they went for a drink and then on to have a pizza, Maddison couldn't help comparing James with what she assumed was now her former boyfriend Liam.

It was just after ten when James drove her home and it was blatantly obvious to her, he was expecting more than a goodnight kiss.

"Thanks for a lovely evening." Maddi smiled and turned away to open the passenger door as James went to kiss her, "I can't ask you in, it's my parent's house."

Pulling her back towards him his mouth found hers while he slid a hand up to cup her breast, groping it through her top.

"Please... don't." she grabbed his wrist yanking his hand away from her tit.

"Can I see you again?" he asked and she could tell he expected a polite rejection.

Her problem was she was still in love with Liam and although she had managed to enjoy the evening, she wasn't sure she wanted to see James again.

"I'll give you a call." she said giving him a final kiss on the cheek and disappearing into her parent's house.

She didn't call. Instead, Maddi spent the next few days just going to work and then back home despite Stacey's repeated attempts to get her to phone James and see him again.

"It's been a week now. When are you going to call him Madd's?" Stacey tried yet again as they sat in the staff room eating lunch.

"I'm not."

"Why? You had a good time, didn't you?" her friend suggested.

Maddison shrugged "It was ok but...."

"But he's not Liam, I know. So, just shag him and move on."

"I've told you I'm not like you Stace. I can't help it; I still love Liam."

Laughing Stacey tossed her blonde hair back "Well if you don't want to pass him across. Craig hasn't watched me get screwed for ages."

Ignoring her friend's comment Maddi continued "And anyway I have other things to worry about."

"Such as?" Stacey demanded to know.

"Such as things.... that's all." Maddi focused on her lunch indicating, as far as she was concerned, the conversation was over.

She knew she had to go and talk to Liam. It was something she had been putting off for a few days now but tonight she was determined to put that right. So, after she had eaten dinner later that evening Maddison made an excuse to her parents and then, slipping on her coat, walked across to her former boyfriend's flat.

Hesitantly, unsure of the response she might get, she pressed the intercom buzzer and waited. Frustratingly there was no answer and after trying again she concluded Liam must have gone out.

Pondering the situation for a moment Maddi decided to wait for a while. It seemed likely that he would have gone to the pub and might be back sooner rather than later. But, not wanting to hang around the entrance to the apartments, she moved across the road and stood in the shadows.

It was almost an hour later, and she was on the verge of giving up, when she saw him coming up the road, a petite blonde snuggled against him holding onto his arm.

Stepping further back so she wouldn't be obvious Maddison waited.

"You know you haven't kissed me yet." The girl looked up at Liam and announced as the pair stood outside the entrance to the small apartment block.

"Best put that right then." her former boyfriend grinned and pulled the blonde against him letting his mouth descend on to hers.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from the scene across the street. The pair were so wrapped up in the moment it was almost a full minute before they eventually broke apart.

"Wow... save some for when we get upstairs cowboy." The girl giggled kissing Liam for a second time before taking his hand and leading him through the front doors.

Across the street, standing unnoticed in the shadows, Maddison stood and stared after the couple as the tears ran freely down her cheeks. Although Stacey had suggested Liam had moved on, she secretly hadn't believed her but it was obviously true.

Slowly turning away Maddison felt the wetness on her face as she started to walk miserably back to her parent's house. The boy she had fallen in love with had found someone else and forgotten her.

She was halfway home when she suddenly made a decision and pulling out her phone, she dialled a number.

"Hi James, it's Maddison. Do you fancy taking me out tomorrow....?"

When she finally closed the call, she had a date for the following night.

Hurrying home straight after work the next day Maddi showered quickly before applying her make-up; more mascara on her false eyelashes, a dark eyeshadow and eyeliner and she was done.

Then came the difficult part about making a decision about what she was going to wear.

Selecting a white lacey thong, she slid it up her legs before putting on the matching bra. The denim miniskirt she chose barely reached the middle of her thighs, leaving most of her long legs on display and finally, she slipped on a cute little zebra print top that hung low off one shoulder.

Not wanting him to come to the door she had agreed to meet James at the corner of her street, telling her parents she was going out with Stacey. So, with a tight knot of anxious expectation in her stomach, Maddi said goodbye and tentatively stepped out of her front door.

Her resolve almost gave way as she walked up the road but, resisting the urge to turn around and flee, she continued, pleased to see James was already there waiting for her.

"Hi." She pulled open the car door and slipped into the passenger seat alongside her date.

"Hey." He grinned back dropping his gaze to her thighs where her short skirt had ridden up.

"So where are we going?" Maddi enquired tugging at her hem.

"I don't mind. Do you fancy getting a drink somewhere to start?"

"Sure, sounds great." She agreed, her nerves beginning to calm slightly.

Driving them to a pub she didn't know James led her inside and the pair spent the next hour chatting as Maddison gradually relaxed.

"Another?" he asked putting his empty glass on the table.

She took a deep breath knowing the moment she had anticipated had arrived and there would be no going back from it.

"Why don't we go back to yours instead?" she suggested quietly.

James looked at her momentarily speechless. He had obviously had intentions for her on their first date and she had rejected them out of hand and now she was clearly offering to have sex with him.

"Err sure... yeah let's go." his grin couldn't have got any wider if he tried.

Outside the pub James stopped as they reached his car and pulled Maddison into his arms, kissing her passionately and sliding a hand between them to grope her tit. For a moment she went to resist his advances, her mind thinking about Liam as she grabbed his wrist, but then remembering her plan she released her grip and surrendered to him.

Breaking apart he smirked knowing he wasn't going to be rejected and started the car.

The short drive back to the house James shared with two friends took about twenty minutes and Maddi sat staring out of the window, her anxiety growing.

"It's ok, my house mates are out." He told her as he opened the front door and ushered her inside.

"Oh right." Maddi looked around at the somewhat untidy interior.

She was used to Liam's tidy flat and them being along together, she hadn't even considered that James might be sharing with someone.

Taking her hand, he led her towards the stairs obviously with the aim of going straight to his bedroom. She paused for a moment and thought about what she doing, about Liam and the mess she was in.

But he had moved on and now she had too as well.

"You ok?" James looked at her.

"Sure." She started to follow him grateful for the three condoms in her purse that she had bought at work that afternoon.

As soon as they were in his bedroom James kissed her, his hand immediately slipping up under her top to fondle her lace covered breasts while he forced his tongue into her mouth.

Unsnapping her bra his fingers slid inside it to find her semi-erect nipple, teasing it for a moment before he released her to peel her top off over her head, taking her underwear with it.

With her modest breasts exposed James quickly lowered his mouth to suckle on them, making Maddi groan as her sensitive buds hardened with the attention he was giving them.

"Oh god.... Oh fuck... Li... Ohhhhhh!" even as he slurped greedily on her tits, arousing her, thoughts of Liam filled her mind.

A feeling of guilt overwhelmed her; it was like she was cheating on Liam despite the fact that he had found someone else. Forcing the thought from her mind she knew she had to get on with her own life now, and this was the first step for her.

She didn't find James particularly appealing, he reminded her of the boyfriend she had had before Liam and the fact that all he had wanted was sex. Then when she hadn't wanted to do things with him, he had unceremoniously dumped her.

"Ahhhhhh.... Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!" her eyes closed and she gasped as James's hand slid up between her legs and, hooking her panties aside, slipped two fingers straight into her pussy.

Going up onto her toes Maddi clung to him, shuddering as he finger fucked her dripping slit, worming his digits knuckle deep into her tight little hole.

Breathing faster her hands found his head, tangling in his hair as she pulled his mouth against her tits, trying to force the images of Liam out of her head.

"Fuck me." the words came out of her mouth as a hoarse whisper, "Please fuck me L...."