Check Out Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She barely managed to stop herself calling out his name, not that James seemed to notice as he guided her onto the bed. Pushing her back his hands delved up under her short skirt and, grasping the waistband of her knickers he dragged them roughly down her long legs.

Looking up at him Maddison lay on the bed naked apart from her skirt which was rucked up about her waist. Keeping her thighs pressed together she shyly hid her pink slit from James' eyes as he hurriedly divested himself of his own clothes.

"Fucking hell you're gorgeous. I can't wait to fuck you." he smirked crassly his cock standing out erect from his crotch.

His dick was smaller than Liam's, maybe five inches in length and not as thick, but it was hard and despite her misgivings about what she was doing she wanted it in her. The last time she had had sex was in Spain with Cristian and despite of everything she still missed it.

"You have a condom?" Maddison kept her legs together as she asked.

"Shit no... I err... I didn't think we would be...." His voice trailed away.

Rolling her eyes Maddi sat up "It's ok I have one."

She got up and slipped off her skirt as she went to fetch the pack of three rubbers from her purse.

"Here." She hand him one of the foil packets and went back to the bed watching as he rolled the latex sheath over his prick.

Finally ready he lowered his body onto hers as Maddison spread her legs wide, giving him total access to her pussy.

Closing her eyes, she groaned softly when he pressed the head of his cock against her entrance feeling a momentary resistance before her lips parted and she accepted him into her body.

"Oh god..... you're in me."

"Fuck yes... you're so fucking wet." James gasped burying his length in her.

Pulling back, he thrust in again and then again as he started to fuck the slim brunette beneath him.

Even though the feel of his cock rasping against the sensitive wall of her pussy sent ripples of pleasure radiating out from her core she couldn't get the thought of Liam out of her mind. It simply felt wrong for her to be enjoying sex with someone other than him.

But she was enjoying it. The feel of James pounding his manhood into her pink slit. The sensation of her pussy clenching on his pulsing shaft. All of it was building to a crescendo within her.

Steadily fucking her he continued to piston his manhood into her for the next few minutes driving her closer to her orgasm with every stroke.

"Oh god.... I'm gonna cum.... oh fuck." she eventually groaned.

Bucking up off the bed and pressing her body against him, her head thrashed side to side whipping her hair across her face as her climax grew.

"Do it... cum... cum on my dick."

"Yes, yes... oh yes.... I... I'm cummmmminngggggggggggggg!" her shriek of ecstasy heralded her orgasm, her body jerking uncontrollably as the waves of pleasure overpowered her.

Still thrusting hard James grunted with every stroke, his hardness slamming her back into the bed, as he felt his own pinnacle approaching.

"Shit.... shit.... I'm... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" sheathing his cock in Maddi's pussy he came, his balls churning as he spurted his seed into the contraceptive before collapsing on top of her.

Eventually his breathing slowed and he rolled off and lay on his back next to her.

"Wow that was amazing." he grinned propping himself up on his elbow and groping her breast with his free hand.

She let him play with her tits for a minute before pushing herself up off the bed to start looking for her clothes.

"I err... I need to get going.... will you drop me home?"

He looked disappointed "Can't you stay the night?"

"No not really.... my dad.... he's... he'll...."

"Sure, I understand." James reluctantly accepted her decision and started to get dressed so he could take her home.

Parking outside her parent's house the pair of them sat in his car for a moment, both of them waiting for the other to break the silence that had descended on them.

"Can I see you again?" he finally asked.

"Sure, I'll call you tomorrow." Maddi leant in and kissing him briefly slid out of the car leaving him alone.

Maddison knew it was never going to be serious, that was never her intention. She wasn't really interested in him that much and she very quickly realised that all James wanted from her was sex.

They saw each other a couple more times and she slept with him on both occasions before she dumped him and was by herself again.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~~

The next three months after Kim left skipped by in a blur of work and the sporadic regression into a state of drunken depression for Liam.

As the days turned into weeks and then months, he missed Maddison progressively more and more and it was patently obvious to anyone who knew him that he wasn't going to get over her.

Whenever he wasn't working, he tried to fill up his free hours with friends and spent most of his time with Trent and a few others in the pub or watching sports.

He did casually date the occasional girl although it was never anything serious for him. The sex was ok and it gave him the opportunity to have someone to take to dinner or a movie but it was never going to be more than that.

None of them lasted and afterwards he went back to being alone and just plain miserable.

It was around then that he started seeing Chloe Avery, a girl he had been interested in before he had met Maddison. She had been at the BBQ he had taken Maddi to on their first date and, through Trent, he had met up with her again.

As usual, he was trying to keep things casual but, with Maddi out of the picture, Chloe was making undisguised and frequent attempts to get him to become a formal couple with her.

Trying not to give her ideas he avoided spending too much time with her and hadn't arranged to meet up with her until the following Friday when he knew Trent was busy.

Which was how he came to be sitting at home on the Wednesday evening, all alone, when there was a loud knock at his front door.

'Who the fuck is that?'

He groaned inwardly and slowly got up to answer it.

The knock came again as he was half-way there.

"I'm coming... keep your hair on."

Sighing he opened his front door and stopped, "Maddison...."

Opened mouthed Liam stared at his ex-girlfriend, completely shocked, as she stood in front of him, sobbing...