Check Out Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want to stay, I could make us a coffee." Her voice sounded almost miserable.

"Nah. I was on my way to meet some of the lads down the pub. I only stopped off for a quick shag."

Moving back into his bedroom Liam stayed out of sight, trying to comprehend what he had just witnessed, waiting until he heard the front door close and the arrogant dick had left.

Emerging from his room he came face to face with Maddison as she stepped out wearing just an old t-shirt, her hand between her legs to catch the sperm that was obviously leaking out of her.

"Liam... oh my god.... I... Wha... what are you... doing... here....?" Maddison stopped, clearly shocked to see him there.

"I thought you didn't have a boyfriend." his voice was almost a whisper.

"Oh god... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." she broke down and started to cry as she realised what he must have witnessed.

"Guess I don't need to ask who the father is now?" he stated flatly and turned away.

"No Liam.... I.... what... no he's.... Liam... why are you here?"

Standing in front of him she felt completely and utterly lost as she stammered, hot tears starting to freely course down her cheeks.

He didn't bother to answer, the hurt he felt was almost too much for him to bear.

"Liam... I'm so sorry.... please..... please..... can't we..."

"I don't think there's anything left to talk about." closing his bedroom door he cut her off.

The carefully pieced together fragments of his heart were well and truly broken again as he realised that she really was someone else's. Slumping onto his bed, he put his head in his hand, the tears pricking the corners of his eyes and he struggled not to cry.

Sitting and staring blankly at the floor he knew his feelings for Maddison Clarke were never going to fade and now he was faced with the simple fact that she would never be his.

~~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

Outside the closed door a distraught Maddi sobbed almost hysterically.

'Why had he come home and seen her like that?'

"Why didn't he see how much his being with someone else tore her heart out?'

If she hadn't pushed him away before she had certainly done it now.

She had to try to put this right.

He wasn't aware of how long he had been sitting there when his door opened and a weeping Maddison peered in, tears running down her cheeks.

"Please Liam.... Please... can we talk.... please let me explain and tomorrow I'll pack my stuff and go."

He didn't look up "What is there to say Maddi... you've obviously moved on although why you're with that prick is beyond me."

She sat down next to him and took his hand in hers trying to sniff back the tears.

"I'm not with him as you seem to think and he isn't the father." She took a deep breath, "Tonight, was only the second time that I... we... we've done it and I hated it tonight as much as I did the first time."

"It didn't seem as if you did." Glancing up at her his expression was one of confusion. "You seemed to be having a great time."

"Please Liam... let me try to explain at least. Then tomorrow I'll pack my stuff and go. I promise."

"Fine." He shrugged averting his eyes and staring back down at the floor, "But it seems plain to me, you're fucking that arsehole now."

Wiping her eyes Maddison ignored his comment "Being pregnant plays havoc with your hormones, at least it does with mine. It sends your moods haywire and at times makes so horny that you want to tear your hair out but, having a bump like this isn't exactly inviting to guys.

"James was long gone and finding a date when you have this." she ran her hand over her belly still sniffling, "Is well-nigh impossible. Not that I wanted to date anyone."

The way she spoke and the thought of her going out with someone just for sex made Liam feel sick to his stomach. Previously he would have found the idea arousing but now, now that he had lost her everything had changed for him.

"Then a couple of months ago Henry started making comments about how he wouldn't kick me out of bed even though I was pregnant and how he still reckoned I'd be a good fuck."

"So?" Liam finally spoke his tone as cold as he could make it.

"So, I was really horny and utterly miserable without you and fed up with his comments. That's when I told him to either put up or shut up and, to cut a long story short, I ended up letting him fuck me."

"Maddi you...." he went to interrupt.

"Let me finish." She stopped him and continued, "I need to tell you everything. I hated myself for doing it and swore it was a one-off thing. Then last Wednesday, when I was at home alone on my day off, he turned up and told me he wanted to fuck me again.

"I said no but I was so horny and he kept on at me and eventually I gave in, except we didn't actually have sex. My parents came home and caught us naked with me wanking his dick. As soon as he saw them Henry grabbed his clothes and just took off. That was when my dad made me pack my bags and threw me out."

"That's when you came here?" his voice was soft now.

She nodded, the tears running freely down her cheeks, "I didn't know where else to go and I wanted to... to be near you."

"And tonight?" tilting her head up Liam looked into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. After Thursday when he ate here and it was all so nice I hoped that maybe we might..... then w... when you said you... you had a date with... with Chloe I.... I realised I really had lost you for good." Maddison broke down sobbing again, "I.... I knew if you were with... with her I..... well, I... I wasn't myself and....."

Turning to gaze at her Liam knew if he gave in now, he would forgive Maddi anything. Her eyes were red from crying while dark rings from her smudged make up surrounded them but she still looked as beautiful as ever.

She gazed back at him "I'm so sorry Liam. I really am... I'll.... I'll be gone by the morning."

"No, you haven't lost me. There is no me and Chloe, there never really was." he took her in his arms and whispered softly as her tears made his shoulder wet, "I love you Maddi. I always have."

"Liam...." She pulled away from him and gazed at his face her fingers entwined with his as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks.

The look of desolation in her eyes would stay with him forever.

"I... I love you to. I never stopped loving you. But I know you won't want me now..."

"Of course, I want you. It's all I've ever wanted Madd's.... to be with you."

They sat for a minute just looking at each other, neither of them speaking as they thought about what they had just said to each other.

"I have to ask you something.... if it's not Henry or James.... then who... who is the... father?" he finally voiced the question that had been burning into his brain since she had come back into his life.

"I'm... not.... sure." Maddison eventually said quietly, avoiding looking into his eyes as she spoke.

"You don't know?" his exclamation was one of incredulity.

"No, I'm just not certain."

"What does that mean?"

Maddi gazed at him, her tears starting to flow freely again as she answered his question hesitantly.

"It... it means... the baby could be yours.... or there's a chance it could be Cristian's. You remember the guy you wanted me to fuck while we were on holiday."

Liam was speechless and sat open mouthed trying to absorb what she had just told him.

"Liam... say something... please." Maddi said eventually biting her lower lip nervously, "Please... I love you so much."

"It might be mine and you never told me... I..." he couldn't help but sound angry.

"I... I tried... honestly, I did. I came looking for you when I found out."

She was sobbing desperately again now, holding on to him as she stared desperately into his eyes.

"How hard did you try Maddi? Didn't you think I would want to know?"

It was her turn to sound annoyed "I came here and you weren't in, so I waited. I was across the street when you came home with... with that pretty blonde girl."

"Kim... that was Kim."

"And now you're with Chloe? The girl at the BBQ who fancied you?"

He shook his head "Yes, no. I broke up with Kim after a couple of weeks. And it was never serious with Chloe although she wanted it to be."

"I... I... I saw you kiss her and I thought that... you.... that you didn't want me anymore."

"It's always been you. I never stopped loving you Madd's.... I thought when I saw you with James that you had..."

"I didn't sleep with him until I saw you with the blonde. Then I.... I let him..."

For a moment they sat gazing at each other, Maddison sure her heart was about to burst out of her chest.

"Liam..." she whispered, "Please... I love you."

Then leaning close to him she suddenly kissed him. Their lips touched, lightly at first but then they rapidly became more passionate, as he pulled her into his arms.

The kissing quickly became more urgent, his hand slipping up under the t-shirt she had on to gently cup her breast, rolling the nipple and making her moan into his mouth.

Responding eagerly, she virtually tore his shirt off him before reaching for his trousers and fumbling at the zip.

"I want you Maddi... oh god I want you so badly." he groaned as his hand wandered lower onto her thigh.

"Liam... I'm all yukky... let me...." she grabbed his hand stopping him before he could reach between her thighs.

"I don't care... I want you.... now...."

For a moment she met his eyes, his urgent need clearly evident to her, matching her own feelings.

"You'll..... you'll have to fuck me from behind... I'm too big....to..." Maddi released his wrist and bit her lower lip nervously.

It took them a moment to change their position. Maddison kneeling on the bed as he moved behind her, his pants around his knees.

Dragging the baggy t-shirt up and tugging it off over her head, he lined himself up with her pussy and drove his cock into her in a single firm thrust.

"Oh Liam...yes, yes... oh god yesssssssss... fuck meeeeeeeeee!" her head snapped up and she cried out in delight when he entered her.

"Maddi... oh fuck... Maddi." he groaned out loud feeling her dripping slit open around his prick before welcoming it inside.

From the moment he felt her soft moist folds envelope his hardness he knew he wouldn't last very long but then neither would Maddison. She was obviously still horny despite being fucked by Henry and he could feel her push back, urgently responding to his thrusts.

Kneeling on the bed Maddi closed her eyes savouring the feelings Liam's cock was creating in her, feelings she had been certain she would never have again. Her fingers twisting in the bedcovers, her knuckles whitening, as she clenched her muscles on him trying to make it as pleasurable as she could for him.

"Yes... oh yes Liam... oh god yes..... it feels so good... oh Liam."

Sliding a hand under her he caressed her swollen belly before cupping one of her heavy breasts, the hard bud grazing his palm as he fucked her steadily with long deep strokes.

With his hips slapping against her raised rump Liam drove his throbbing shaft into her again and again, feeling her vaginal muscles clench even tighter trying to hold his erection in her.

"Uhhh.... Uhhhh... oh Maddi.... Unhhh... Uhhhh." Struggling to keep himself in check Liam felt his self-control fading as he pounded away at her pussy.

With one hand groping her tit while the other grasped her long hair and pulled hard, he fucked her rigorously, driving both of them towards their mutual satisfaction.

"Fuck... oh fuck, Liam.... I'm... so close.... Please.... don't.... stop." she cried out, her body squirming as he speared it with his solid length.

Thrusting into her from behind he could feel the urgency building inside him, the steady rhythm of his strokes losing all cohesion as his own gratification started to peak.

"Shit Maddi.... I... I... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" with one final stroke he sheathed his cock in her, pulling her tight against him as the first spurt of cum erupted into her belly.

"I'm... cummmmmmmiiinnggggggggggggggggggg!" Maddison stiffened and then jerked uncontrollably as she came, the feel of his cream painting the walls of her womb sending her completely over the edge.

Slumping across her back Liam held her for a few moments before letting her go, easing his softening prick out of her. Then rolling onto his back he lay there breathless, wondering what had just occurred as Maddison snuggled up against him.

Laying her head on his shoulder she ran her hand lightly back and forth across his chest.

"I never thought that we would ever..." she whispered.

Kissing the top of her head he responded "Me neither."

He didn't know how long they lay together, simply enjoying the feeling of being with each other.

"Have you had anything to eat?" was the first thing she said interrupting the quiet after they had been cuddling silently for a few minutes.

"Err.... no, I haven't."

With a giggle she pushed herself up and, somewhat awkwardly, climbed off the bed.

"Let me tidy myself up and I'll fix us something."

Liam watched her walk out of the bedroom, her bare backside swaying as invitingly as ever, then with a contented sigh he got up to follow.

~~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

Once she had cleaned herself up Maddi got to work in the kitchen and quickly rustled up some scrambled eggs with bacon and mushrooms on a couple of slices of toast.

"It's not much. I need to get some stuff from work tomorrow."

Liam grinned "It's perfect, thanks."

For a minute they sat and ate in silence.

"I want you back Maddi." he blurted out suddenly breaking the quiet, "I know you don't want me now but I meant what I said. I love you."

Looking across the table at him she hardly dared breathe "What makes you think I don't want you?"

"Henry, the way I treated you, my.... my fantasy..."

"Liam Cooper, I love you and for the last six months the only thing I've ever really wanted is to you. You're the one that's moved on."

He shook his head "Not true, I realised a long time ago I would never feel this way about anyone else."

Maddi slowly finished the last of her food clearly considering what he had just said. Her mind filled with the possibility of them becoming a couple again.

"So, what are you suggesting." She asked tentatively.

"I want you back Maddi on whatever terms you want. If that means I have to share with Henry Grant then that's what I'll do."

She giggled "I don't want Henry. I never did, he was just a way to scratch an itch. Unless you want to watch him fuck me that is?"

Reaching across she took hold of his hand and continued "Do you? Because I'll fuck a hundred guys for you if it means we're together."

"We did that Madd's and I nearly lost you because of it. I want you to be mine and just mine... if you want."

Biting her bottom lip, she started to cry again "But what about the baby? What if it isn't yours?"

"It's mine, one way or another. I'm responsible for you being pregnant."

Sniffling she squeezed his hand "You... you're sure? I don't want to be hurt again if you change your mind. I couldn't bear it."

Liam stood up and gently helped her to her feet "Let's go to bed. We can clear the plates up tomorrow."

"I... can I... sleep with you?" her whisper sent a shiver through him.

His smile gave her the answer she wanted "I rather hoped you would."

Naked they slipped into his bed, Liam wrapping an arm around her as they spooned up together and for the first time in a few days he slept well.

~~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

The sun was up when Maddison awoke the next morning. She was alone in Liam's bed but felt more contented than she had at any time in the previous six months. Even on the few nights she had slept with James she had never felt anything like she did now.

Pushing herself up she rummaged through his drawers to find a t-shirt to wear before opening the door to find it was her turn to be presented with a cup of coffee.

Slightly bewildered she stood wondering if the previous evening had actually happened when Liam pulled her to him and kissed her, his mouth greedily consuming her lips while his tongue toyed against hers.

Still holding her mug in one hand she pressed herself to him, her arms encircling his neck as she responded eagerly.

"Are we.... together?" he murmured into her mouth.

Releasing his lips, she looked up into his eyes "You don't mind that the baby might not be yours?"

He shook his head "It's mine."

She pulled his mouth down to hers for another kiss,

"I have to go to work." Finally wriggling out of his embrace Maddi started towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing tonight?"

Pausing she glanced back "Hopefully sitting on your sofa watching your tv."

"Want to go out to eat. Maybe get a pizza." His smile gave her a warm feeling in her tummy.

"You mean like a date?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

Giggling she came back to him and kissed him one more time.

"That would be absolutely perfect." She told him as she headed for the bathroom.

By the time Maddison was showered and dressed she realised she was going to be late for work and was relieved when Liam offered to drive her.

"I'll be in about five. Will that be ok?" Maddi asked before she got out of the car.

"We'll eat about seven so yeah that will give you time to get ready."

She looked into his eyes for a moment "Liam.... I...."

He kissed her cutting her off "We'll talk properly tonight.

"Ok." Maddi smiled and slipped out of the car.

"Hey would it bother you if I came in and bought some groceries?" he called after her.

"Oh err... no that would be ok... I guess."

"Great." Liam jumped out and locking the doors accompanied Maddi into the store.

"I'll see you tonight." he kissed her again and grabbed a shopping trolley leaving Maddison to go through the staff only door.

"Was that Liam?" were the first words out of Stacey's mouth as she got to her locker.

Glancing at her friend Maddi blushed "Err.... yes... it was."

"Are you and him...?"

"Maddison nodded and bit her bottom lip shyly "I think so."

The blonde's eyes opened wider "When did all that happen? I thought he was going out with someone else."

"He was... but... it's a long story but he told me he still loves me."

"And you believe him?" Stacey looked at her sceptically.

"Yes... yes, I do. And I love him."

"Hey Madd's you fancy getting together again tonight?" just then a leering Henry appeared and interrupted their conversation, "I could do with a decent shag."

"Fuck off Henry." she rounded on him angrily, "Don't ever speak to me again."

"Jeez, calm down. You really ain't worth the fucking effort bitch." He laughed and wandered away.

"You didn't?" Stacey stared at her open mouthed.

Yeah," Maddi stared down at the floor and nodded gloomily "I'm afraid I did, my hormones got the better of me."

"It's big, isn't it?" the blonde chuckled.

She smiled back at her "Yeah it is but he's such a tosser."

"Does Liam know your letting Henry fuck you?"

"Yes, he does and I only did it with Henry twice." Maddi giggled.

Stacey grinned "Wow is that all? He did me quite few times."

"Yeah well, I'm with Liam now so Henry can go fuck himself." pulling on her overall she closed up her locker, "And now I better get to work."

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

Finishing up his shopping Liam paid for it at another check out and gave Maddi a smile as he went past her till, leaving and heading back to the flat.

After putting the groceries away, he spent the remainder of his morning clearing up the apartment and putting on the laundry before rummaging through his wardrobe, searching for the small box that he had put there months earlier.

By the time he had done everything he wanted it was close to two o'clock so, making something to eat, he settled down to watch tv while he waited for Maddi to come home.