Check Out Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Home' he felt a warmth spread through him when he suddenly realised in his mind that he was already calling it home for her. He just hoped that she wouldn't come back from work and tell him that she wanted Henry and not him.

Sitting alone with his coffee his mood gradually deteriorated from the rather elated to a much more sombre one as his concerns played on his psyche.

"Hey, I'm back." The front door opened and Maddi walked in just after five.

"Hi." Liam jumped up, his heart racing.

For a moment they stood and looked at each other, both of them wondering if the other had changed their mind.

"Are you ok?" he broke the silence and asked her nervously.

Maddison nodded "Yeah.... are you? Do.... do you still want to take me out?"

Swallowing hard Liam nodded "Yeah of course I do."

"Oh Liam." she threw herself at him, flinging her arms around his neck and clinging to him, "I thought you might have changed your mind."

Easing her away from him he kissed her. Gently at first, gradually letting his lips hungrily devour hers as he probed her mouth with his tongue.

"No way. I told you I love you Madd's." he whispered looking into her eyes as his lips released hers, "I was worried you might have decided you preferred Henry."

She giggled "Not a chance mister, you're stuck with me now."

Grinning he stepped away from her "Coffee before we get ready?"

"Perfect."

"Madd's?" a couple of minutes later they were sitting with their cappuccino's when Liam hesitantly started to speak.

"Yeah?"

"Err... I thought.... you don't have to if you don't want to.... but... maybe"

She smiled nervously, wondering what he was trying to ask "What Liam?"

"Umm... I thought that... maybe you might want to move into the main bedroom.... with me?"

"You mean to sleep together all the time?"

"Only if you want to that is."

Maddi looked at him with a serious expression and he started to panic thinking he was perhaps rushing things when she started to smile.

"Of course, I want to silly." her arms encircled his neck as she planted a kiss on his lips.

Kissing her back he felt a complete sense of relief at her answer.

"I love you Liam, don't ever forget that." she told him as finished her coffee and got up, "Now I'm going to get ready for our date."

It was a good hour and a half later when Maddison finally emerged from the second bedroom to find her boyfriend waiting for her.

"Wow!" Liam exclaimed as soon as he saw her, "You look amazing."

Despite being heavily pregnant Maddi had really made an effort and done her make-up just how she knew he liked it. Her false eyelashes were heavily mascara'd while her dark eyeshadow and eyeliner emphasised her big hazel eyes.

Wearing a pair of maternity jeans and a wrap-around top she still felt revoltingly huge but his comment made her beam back at him.

"Thanks, but I look disgusting."

"You look beautiful and gorgeous and with child is all." he told her before kissing her, "Now let's go and eat."

The pizza restaurant was just a short stroll away for them and it wasn't long before they were seated at a table ordering their meal. While Liam settled for a beer Maddi, being pregnant, stuck to water.

Finishing their dinner Liam ordered two coffee's and as they waited for it to be served, he took hold of his girlfriend's hand.

"Madd's... I... I want to ask you something."

Looking at him curiously she tried to imagine what it could be as he pulled a small box out of his pocket and pushed it across the table towards her.

"I was going to give you this at the end of the holiday but.... well let's just say it didn't seem right then." he stared directly into her eyes.

"What... what is it?"

"Open it."

Hesitantly she flipped up the lid to reveal a diamond solitaire ring.

"Liam...." Maddi could barely breathe as she looked up at him.

"Maddison Clarke will you marry me? I know we've only just got back together but I've loved you since the very first moment I saw you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

She swallowed nervously glancing between the ring and her boyfriend's face.

"I want to say yes Liam, I really do. I love you and for the last six months all I've dreamt of is being with you but I'm scared."

"Of what Madd's?"

A single tear ran down her cheek "What if the baby isn't yours? I want a DNA test done and if it's not yours you might.... you might change your mind and reject both us and I couldn't stand that. I couldn't bear to have my heart broken again."

"I won't ever change my mind about you. I love you. Please. Will you at least think about it?"

"But the baby I...."

"The baby is mine. Whatever your test says."

Wiping away the wetness on her cheek she gazed into his eyes and smiled, offering him her left hand "There's nothing for me to think about Liam. I love you and yes, I'll marry you."

Taking the ring out of the box he slid it onto her third finger and then leant across to kiss her.

"Congratulations." They broke apart blushing as the waitress, grinning broadly, put two cups on their table.

Finishing their coffee, the couple walked back to the flat, hand-in-hand, both of them feeling happier than they had at any time in the last six months.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~

"Liam?" Maddi turned to him as soon as the front door closed behind them, "I want you. Take me to bed."

Pulling her into his arms he kissed her tenderly and then, taking her hand, he drew her behind him into the bedroom.

The lovers came together again; Maddi wrapping her arms about his neck and returning his kisses with a sense of desperation, allowing his hands complete unobstructed access to her body.

Undoing her top, he unsnapped her bra to find her naked breasts, his fingers teasing the already semi-erect nipples into hard points, making her gasp with pleasure.

"Mmmmmm.... That's nice but I want you naked mister."

She pushed him away before things became to heated and slowly got onto her knees, reaching for his zip.

"Madd's you don't....."

"Sush... I want to taste you and then I want to look in your eyes as you make me cum." as she spoke, she unfastened his pants, dragging them down and freeing his already hardening cock into her hand.

Keeping her eyes fixed on his she wrapped her fingers about his prick and lightly started to caress it, feeling it rapidly swell to its full size.

"Oh fuck Maddi." above her Liam groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmm.... Urrrmmmmmmmm.... Guurrrrggggggggg!" her lips slid easily over his tumescent cockhead, sealing under the ridge while her tongue played against the tip.

She continued to pleasure him orally for the next few minutes, her mouth plunging up and down on his manhood, coating his erection with her spit, until spluttering slightly she pulled away.

"I want to ride you." her statement was succinct and to the point.

After helping her to her feet Maddi pushed him back onto the bed and hurriedly undressed him before stripping off herself.

"Don't look at me. I'm fat and disgusting." She whispered straddling his hips.

Liam grinned "You are beautiful and you are just pregnant with our baby."

"Stop saying the right thing." Maddi smiled and reached for his hardness, pressing the head between her lips as she positioned herself over him

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... yessssssssssssss!" she cried out, lowering herself onto him and impaling her soaked pussy on his rigid cock.

Settling herself with Liam's dick fully sheathed inside her slick clasping tunnel Maddison stared down into his eyes with a look that simply took his breath away.

"I'm sorry for everything Liam. And whatever you want from me it's yours as long as we are together. If you want me to fuck a hundred men I will."

Reaching up he gently brushed her hair back from her face, "All I want is you and our baby." No one else ever again. Promise."

With that they started to move slowly together, his fingers splayed on her waist while she braced her hands against his chest. Their easy rhythm getting faster as their breathing became deeper and the need to satisfy themselves grew.

As Maddi rode his shaft Liam thrust up, driving his length as far into her as he could, making her sigh and moan contentedly while beneath them the bed creaked gently in time with their movements.

Closing her eyes Maddison moaned louder as her body rose and fell, working her quim onto his hard pole.

"Oh yes... oh Liam.... Cum with me.... please.... I'm.... so.... close." squirming on his cock she felt the flames of her orgasm flaring up, growing in intensity and sending her towards her apex.

"Madd's.... oh Madd's.... I.... I'm..." beneath her writhing form Liam struggled to hold himself in check, wanting to peak at the same moment his girlfriend did.

Throwing her head back she opened her eyes and howled with delight as her orgasm finally exploded in her, sending waves of pleasure radiating out through every nerve ending.

"Oh god.... I.... I'm..... Cuuummmmiiiimmmggggggggggggg!"

Staring into her boyfriend's face her whole being stiffened and then went into a series of spasms while her pussy clenched on his hardness.

Beneath her Liam timed it to perfection and thrust up one last time, her muscles clamping around his erection as it erupted, pumping her belly full of his seed.

Panting breathlessly Maddison rolled off of him and lay on her back, staring up at the ceiling, her legs apart and his semen glistening on her pink lips as it oozed out of her.

"You ok?" Liam turned onto hi side and ran his fingers across her cheek.

"Mmhhmm... I'm just... happy." She fiddled with the ring on her finger and twisted her face around to look at him.

"Me too." He leant closer and kissed her.

~~~~~~ooOoo~~~~~~~

The next couple of months were frantic for the pair now they were back together, engaged to be married and expecting a baby.

Aside from work their time was taken up with a whole list of preparations, things that they needed to get ready for the new arrival.

There was also a reconciliation between Maddison and her parents to be orchestrated. Vanessa her mother was eager to put to rights things with her only daughter however her father was still angry with her and still opposed to any reunion.

It only took a simple phone call to convince Vanessa to come to the flat where the pair of them told her of their engagement. Of course, she was overjoyed, she had always suspected that Liam was the baby's father and Maddi wasn't going to tell her anything different.

Her dad was another matter though and for several weeks he refused to even speak to his daughter. However, her mother did manage to gradually talk him round although things still stayed somewhat frosty even after they were speaking again.

Time seemed to drag by for the couple after that until Maddison eventually stopped working as her due date became closer.

It was late one Thursday afternoon when Liam got a phone call at work from his fiancée telling him her water had broken and she had gone into labour.

Rushing home in a panic, he collected Maddi and took her straight to hospital where, after a six-hour labour, she gave birth to a 5Ib 12oz little girl that they decided to call Sierra.

From the moment she was placed in his arms Liam fell in love with her, it was love at first sight for the second time in his life. The tiny person he was holding just seemed so perfect to him, just like her mother.

Maddison was kept in that night and the next before the doctors allowed him to take her home.

"I want to do that DNA test I mentioned." She told him a few days later after they had started to settle in to a routine and the visits by family and friends had stopped.

Liam looked at her pensively "She's mine Maddi, she's my little girl and she always will be."

"I need to know Liam. I'm sorry but I just do."

"Whatever." He turned away upset and angry, her persistence for checking Sierra's parentage was creating another gulf between them.

"I'll need you to do....." she asked tentatively.

"Like I said.... Whatever."

Trying to understand why she was doing it Liam felt more than a little slighted. He had told her the baby was his and not asked for proof of any sort other than her simple acceptance of the fact.

Over the next few days things remained decidedly frosty between the couple as she waited for the results of the test to come back.

The letter was on the mat when he got up to go to work that morning. Maddison's typewritten name on the white envelope and the laboratory's logo on the corner clear evidence of what the envelope contained.

Placing it on the table where she would see it, he went to work.

Liam got little done that day, his attention focused on the letter he had left on the table.

'Would it make a difference to him if he wasn't Sierra's biological father?'

He hoped not. He was had been convinced it wouldn't but yet again there was the worry that it just might.

Entering the flat that evening he found Maddi sitting at the table, the white envelope still sitting there unopened.

"You haven't...." he stated flatly.

His fiancée got up and he could see she had been crying by the red rings around her eyes.

"Not yet." She shook her head, "I waited in case you... you changed your mind."

"I haven't." he went to turn away when she slid her arms about his neck and pulled his mouth to hers.

"Please don't leave me. I love you and I don't know what I'd do if we weren't together." Gazing up into his eyes her voice was soft and pleading.

"I've already told you Madd's.... I'm here and I'm not going anywhere so why don't you believe me?"

She had started to cry again "I'm scared Liam.... If she's not.... not yours you might change your mind."

"I don't know what else to say." he shrugged and started towards the bedroom and the baby leaving her standing alone and unhappy.

Walking across to the baby's crib he stared down at the tiny figure laying there, here little arms waving as she gazed up at the mobile above her.

"Hello gorgeous." Liam said softly, "How's my little girl?"

The sound of his voice triggered a reaction in the child as she looked about trying to find where it came from while her tiny arms began to move a little more excitedly.

Watching her he reached into his pocket and pulled out a white envelope that matched the one Maddison had received that morning. It was the same style and the same logo except this one had his name on it.

"I know I sent a test away to but, you know what? I don't need a stupid DNA result to tell me that I'm your daddy sweetheart." As he spoke, he slowly tore the envelope and its contents in two, and then again and again, until had shredded it completely.

"I love you Sierra and I love your mother. I just don't know how to convince I'm here for the long haul."

It was then that a stifled sob behind him made him spin around.

Maddi was standing in the doorway with a sheet of paper in her hand.

"You just did Liam Cooper...."

Flinging herself at him she kissed him passionately as he wrapped his own arms around her and held her tight.

Pulling her lips away from his for just a moment she whispered "Oh... and just so you know.... she's yours and, if you'll have me, so am I."