Checked Out at Checkout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sigh of relief escaped my lips. It would be embarrassing but being searched by a female officer would be much better that what I was thinking would happen just a few moments ago.

"However, for a female officer to be able to conduct your search, we would have to arrest you and take you down to the station. This is where I need your help to avoid having to arrest you and your husband. I need you to specifically request that a male officer conduct your strip search, so that we can override the policy, and be able to conduct the search here, instead of at the police station. Will you do that for me?"

I was numb. Not only would I have to be strip searched by a male, I would have to specifically request it. My knees felt weak, and I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach. But there was no other way.

I nodded.

"Thank you Mili. Now repeat after me for the record."

I followed his instructions staring into the camera.

"I, Milli, request that my strip search be conducted by a male officer or deputized officer. I also request that the required witness for the strip search be male as well. I freely make this request. I acknowledge that the strip search will involve me completely disrobing, and the officers viewing my unclothed body including my breasts, buttocks, anus, and genitals."

I could not believe the words that just left my mouth. As a traditional, Indian woman, just saying those words, caused me to blush. I looked over at Arjun. He had a look of horror on his face, but he did not object.

"Thank you Mili. That was very brave of you. Now I need your help for one more thing. By protocol, only the two officers conducting the strip search may view the search. In addition, there can be no electronic recording or transmissions. However, you can request any witness or witnesses you want. Please repeat after me."

I made the embarrassing request.

"I Milli, request that my husband Arjun, and Neil be present as witnesses for my search in addition to the deputized officers conducting the search. I further request that Special Agent George witness and supervise via remote video."

The fact that I was contributing to my own exposure heightened my sense of humiliation.

I looked through the window. The sun had risen high enough in the sky so that it was no longer blocked by the wing of the hotel opposite us. Because of the brightness of the sun directly opposite us, I could not make out the opposite balcony to see if the old man with the telephoto lens was still there, much less if he was watching. Knowing that I would be undressing in front of the window, and there might be people watching me whom I could not see sent a shiver through my body. I froze.

"Ok, Mili, you know what to do," said the agent.

This time, everyone was standing in front of me. David was holding the phone. Will and Neil stood beside him as did Arjun.

I knew now was the time to get naked!

I took a deep breath as I thought about what I should take off first. I decided it would be my bra. It was pretty revealing anyway. I reached behind my back and undid the clasp. I slid the straps down my arms. I held out my bra to Neil like I had done with my other clothes.

I fought the urge to cover myself. It would be futile. I needed to undress as quickly as possible before my nerve failed me. I put my thumbs into the waistband of my panties.

Just then, I heard the door to the room open, and in walked a tall, skinny, young man, with a big head, thick oversized glasses, and a pimply face wearing a maintenance outfit and carrying a toolbox.

I squealed and covered my nipples with my hands, forming a makeshift bra with my hands.

The maintenance guy looked up and froze. His mouth was open, revealing his large buck teeth.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" David barked brusquely.

"I didn't know anyone was in here. I'm Jim from IT. I was just going through upgrading the ethernet ports in all the rooms. The computer said that the guests checked out and left already, so I decided it was safe to come in. I guess I will just leave. Sorry for barging in." He said the apology looking directly at me.

"No stop!" came the command over the speaker phone.

The agent quickly explained that he had interrupted a DEA investigation. I saw Jim break into a sweat.

"If you leave, you will potentially jeopardize the investigation. No, you must remain, until the investigation is complete." The agent ordered.

"But what about her?" Jim said referring to me. I am sure she is embarrassed enough already. I am sure you all are doing what you have to do, but I don't want to add to her embarrassment," Jim said gallantly. I could have kissed him. He was the first person the day to stand up for my modesty!

"Shut up!" came the exasperated voice over the phone.

"You are jeopardizing a federal investigation and can be arrested and charged with obstruction of justice. Mili here is cooperating, and I am sure she does not mind you being here, right Mili!"

There was only one answer I could give.

"No, sir. I don't mind."

"According to protocol, you have to request for him to witness your strip search for him to remain in this room."

Again, there was only one response I could give that would not risk us getting arrested.

"I, Mili, request that Jim witness my strip search."

I saw my husband squirm. He was not thrilled that I would be exposed to yet another person. However, other than pursing his lips tightly, he did not respond.

"Thank you, Mili. Now, go ahead and finish what you started when Jim interrupted us. Remove your panties!" came the order over the phone.

I saw a huge grin form on Jim's face, and look of pure excitement in his eyes. I would probably be the first naked woman he had seen in real life.

This was not like stripping for the doctor, or even a police officer for whom a naked body is routine. I knew that my naked body would be forever seared into Jim's memory. For a moment, I had the image of Jim going home and jerking off over the mental image of my nude body. I shuddered with shame and revulsion at the thought. Yet strangely, I felt my pussy tingle.

There was nothing to be done but get on with it. I moved my hands from my breasts down to my panties, baring them once again. Taking a deep breath, I quickly pushed them down my thighs, past my knees, and stepped out of them, and handed them to Neil.

I desperately wanted to cover myself with my hands. However, it seemed like Special Agent George's patience was running thin. He seemed to view Jim's attempts to lessen my embarrassment as a challenge to his authority. I did not want to do anything to irritate him further. I figured the best way to show him my submission was to let my arms just hang by side and not try to hide my nakedness. Besides, any attempt at modest would only be temporary anyways.

I felt the blood rush to face, as I stood completely naked in a room full of strange men. I looked wistfully at the pile of clothing on the floor. Just a little while before, I had been all covered up. Now I was completely naked with my bare breasts, bottom, and pubes exposed to the gaze of four men. And this was not counting Special Agent George who was viewing and possibly recording my nakedness over the phone!

I glanced again at the window. The glare of the sun was still there, limiting what I could see outside my window. I wondered if the people across from us could see inside. The thought that there may be other people I could not see, but who could see me gnawed at my mind. What if the old pervert was taking pictures of my naked body right now!'

"Thank you, Mili, for your cooperation. And don't think that I did not notice how you did not try to cover yourself with your hands. Your full cooperation with this investigation and your respect for my time by not wasting it on futile efforts to cover up is very much appreciated," the agent observed.

"Thank you, sir." I was surprised by the words coming out of my mouth. Never in a hundred years would I have imagined myself thanking someone who had just stripped me nude in front of an audience. It seemed my psyche had internalized the need to keep him happy.

"Mili, I want you to stand at the foot of the bed facing the window. That way there will be plenty of light."

I obeyed and stood at the foot the bed, facing the large floor to ceiling picture window. If the old guy with the telephoto lens was still out there and could see into our room, he was getting the full-frontal view! The men, including my husband, stood facing me, but not blocking the sunlight that was coming through the window.

"Excellent positioning. The lighting is great. Let's start with your breasts. Mili, please grasp your breasts by the nipples and pull them up so we can see if you are hiding anything under them."

Wordlessly, I complied with the humiliating request. A thrill ran through me as I pinched my nipples in front of everyone. I winced as I stretched my nipples upward, lifting my breasts.

Everyone just stared at me. After a few moments, the agent said, "Ok, looks clear, you can let go now."

Relieved, I let go of my breasts. They wobbled as they bounced back into position. I saw Jim grin when he saw that.

"Now, Mili, we need to check your anal area. Turn around and face the bed."

I did as he ordered, turning around facing the bed.

"Now bend forward, keeping your legs straight, and touch your toes."

I was pretty flexible. I bent down and touched my toes. I had done this stretch many times, but never completely nude.

"Without changing the position of your body, move your hands behind you, grasp your buttocks, and pull them apart," the agent ordered.

I felt my whole body go red, but I knew I had come too far to stop cooperating now. I took a deep breath and grabbed my ass cheeks with my hands. Then grasping them tightly, I pulled myself wide open.

There was silence behind me, as they stared at my brazen exposure. The agent interrupted the silence. "David, can you move the camera closer, so I can get a better look at her anus." The security supervisor complied, and soon he was close enough, that I could feel the heat from the phone radiating onto my exposed asshole.

"Mili, now I need you to cough as hard as you can." The order came over the phone.

I took a deep breath and coughed hard. I could feel my asshole opening as I did.

"Again!" came the order.

Once again, I coughed.

"One last time."

I did it one more time.

For these last two coughs, it seemed my asshole opened even more than the first time.

"Very good, Mili. Your anal sphincter looks very tight. Have you ever inserted anything into your anus or engaged in anal sexual activity?" the agent asked.

"No, sir," I replied blushing even more.

"That is what I thought. Please stand back up and turn around."

I stood up and turned around. It was hard to look anyone in the eye, knowing they had all just seen my asshole fully exposed just a moment before.

"You are doing great, Mili. Now I need you to spread your legs, squat as low as you can, and cough hard three times just like you did before."

In some ways, being able to see everyone staring at me made this even harder. But I steeled my will. I held nothing back. I spread my legs as wide as they would go, and squatted as low as I could go, and coughed as hard as I could cough. With each cough, I felt my pussy bulge open.

"Mili, can you stay squatting for a second? David, hold the phone directly under Mili's genitals, and angle the phone so I can see her vagina when she coughs."

David came close and put the phone between my widely spread thighs just a few inches from my pussy.

"Much better angle, thanks. Now, Mili, please cough one more time."

I coughed again. I knew the agent would be able to see every detail as my pussy bulged open as I coughed. Was there anyone else with him. Was he recording all this?

"She's all clean! Mili you can stand up now. Thank you so much for your cooperation in the fight against illegal drugs. It is always a win whenever we can resolve a potential situation like this without having to send in the SWAT team to arrest people."

My automatic response to being thanked by a superior kicked in before I could even think if it was appropriate. "Happy to help, sir."

I blushed as I realized what I had implied. Was I happy to strip naked and expose all my private parts to all these men? The traditional, modest, Indian woman inside me just wanted to curl up in shame.

"Neil, please help them repack their luggage and take it down and load it in their car. We don't want to impose on Mili and Arjun any more than we already have."

And with those words, he just hung up.

It was like everyone woke up from a dream suddenly. We all just stared at each other for a moment. Then Neil began to gather up the clothes on the ground and put them back into the suitcases. David and Will apologized profusely and offered to arrange a week's complimentary stay at any of the affiliated resorts worldwide. Jim just smiled at me, and then started working on the ethernet port.

Fifteen minutes later, Arjun and I were once again all alone. Our luggage had all been repacked and taken down to our car by Neil. Jim had finished his work and left accompanied by the security men.

"Arjun, honey, we should get going too. We don't want to miss our flight," I remarked after everyone had left.

"Mili, you probably want to get dressed first," came the reply.

The extreme humiliation of the last part of the strip search as well as the suddenness with which everything ended, had made me forget I was still naked. I rushed to put on my underwear, t-shirt, and jeans.

We left our room and quickly hurried down to the lobby. Our car was ready and waiting for us, and we headed off to the airport.

As Arjun drove, I looked outside at the beautiful landscape. I just wanted to erase the humiliations of the morning from my mind. However, some questions continued to churn in my mind, keeping me from obtaining a sense of closure. Was the agent recording my search, leaving a permanent record of my humiliation? I knew the old man with the telephoto lens across from us was able to take photos of my exposed ass when I was out on the balcony. Was he also able to see inside through our windows and take closeup photos of my completely naked body?

* * * * * * *

Far away, Steve carefully removed the burner SIM card from his iPhone. He connected the phone to the computer and began uploading the recorded FaceTime video to the cloud. "This was just like the McDonalds' strip search scam," he mused. "You just have to say you are law enforcement, and people become so compliant with everything you demand."

12