Checked Out of the Library

Story Info
Max thinks he’s found the best reason to go to the library…
2.2k words
3.97
13.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checked Out of the Library

My name is Max. I am 19 years old, 5' 9" tall and about 170 lbs. I never really focused on being the strongest, or having shirt-popping muscles, but I'm lean and in-shape as a result of playing sports and staying active my entire life.

In addition to sports, I have always loved reading. I spent countless hours as a kid at the library sifting through aisles and shelves of books. I filled my head with fiction, fantasy mostly.

As I got older in high school, Miss Robbin the librarian would help me find books for research projects and history reports. I didn't find the content as exciting, but still enjoyed reading and learning. Miss Robbin was always helpful and you could tell she loved her job running the town library.

It wasn't until I started college that I learned the best reason to go to the library.

I started my freshman year at the affordable community college near our town. With the increased homework amount from my classes, I started to spend time almost daily at the library study desks, located on the second floor of the library.

A few months into the semester I was at my usual spot at the library study desk. It was probably about 10pm and I was close to wrapping up a calculus assignment and heading home for the night. From my desk I could see the front desk below, a side view of Miss Robbin in her chair and a girl I didn't recognize storming towards her.

The girl looked to be about my age, long dark brown hair and a light tan skin tone. I was immediately attracted to her: angry beautiful eyes, small nose and tight but soft lips. She wasn't skinny, but she looked strong and fit with a small, rounded ass pushing against her yoga pants. As she approached the desk at a fast pace, I couldn't help but notice her bust bouncing with each step. She was about a size D and from my vantage point I had a good view of the tops of her boobs, aided by her low cut tee-shirt. I felt my cock begin to swell a bit in my pants and felt a little embarrassed, but I kept watching, interested to know the reason for the girl's anger.

When she got to the desk she slammed her hands down and screamed, "You fucking BITCH! I told you to have the stuff ready by the time I got here!"

Miss Robbin stood with her hands on her hips, looking around quickly to make sure no one else was around. I was pretty sure I was the only other person there and she must not have seen me, or just didn't care, because she exploded:

"If you EVER speak that way to me again, I don't care that you are my daughter, the deal is off and you can find a new location to run your little operation!"

The gorgeous girl is Miss Robbin's daughter?! I should have known, they do look very similar in a lot of ways including body shape and facial features. Of course there is the obvious 20 ish year age gap, but honestly Miss Robbin looks too young to be the girl's mom.

The girl took a deep breath and responded in a calmer tone, "Sorry. I'm a little stressed trying to get everything setup. I shouldn't take it out on you though, you have been extremely helpful and kept me going. Without your library and the "school in session" library hours extension, we would be nowhere close to ready. My little operation, as you so loving called it, is as much yours as it is mine."

Miss Robbin seemed to accept the apology and simply said, "Glad you are seeing things clearer Rachel, but we both know you are the clear mastermind here." She held her arms out to offer a hug. Rachel moved around the counter with her back towards me and returned the gesture, reaching both arms up around Miss Robbin's neck.

As she pulled away from the hug, Rachel let her hands move slowly down her mother's neck and continued down until her fingers brushed over her shirt, lingering around where Miss Robbin's nipples should be.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Miss Robbin was not only letting her daughter touch her, but she had most likely been expecting it because she quickly tilted her head back and moaned with pleasure.

They moved apart a little which gave me a better view of Miss Robbin. I realized Rachel must have unhooked her mom's bra during the hug because now Rachel pulled it down with ease under her shirt and I could see Miss Robbin's nipples growing firm and pushing against her shirt with some persuasion from Rachel's fingers.

My cock was throbbing now, both from the scene I was watching and from the knowledge that I had gone unnoticed with my position upstairs. I wanted to take it out and jerk off but just as I was about to, Rachel said,

"That's all for now mommy. We will play more later, for now we need to get things ready. Leave your bra down and no touching yourself."

Miss Robbin was quick to reply, "Yes Rachel, anything you say."

My brain and cock were both reeling now. Miss Robbin was her daughter's pet? I didn't have more time to think, or to focus on my cock, because Rachel ordered, "Go grab the supplies from upstairs. I'm going to the bathroom. Hurry up, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can go home and play."

"Of course," Miss Robbin said and started swiftly towards the stairs.

As quietly as I could, in fear I would be discovered, I shoved my stuff in my backpack and hurried to hide behind a tall bookcase. I was just in time as Miss Robbin got to the top of the stairs and moved quickly past the study desks where I had been just seconds before.

With her bra around her belly, her boobs were surprisingly firm, moving up and down only slightly with her rapid cadence. The bright desk lamps helped to highlight her perky nipples against her shirt.

I had never thought about Miss Robbin this way before, but it was impossible not to now. Seeing her sexually aroused by her daughter turned me on more than anything I had ever seen or thought about before.

I decided it was time to go home. Rachel had made it clear nothing else would be happening at the library tonight. Plus the risk of being caught outweighed anything else and now was my chance.

I rushed downstairs and out the door.

I didn't sleep well that night, but I will say my cock got some much needed relief as I replayed the library scene in my mind. It wasn't hard to fill in the gaps and create a fantasy of what their playtime at home would entail later that night.

The next day was Thursday. I returned to the library after I ate dinner. I was planning to get in a few hours of homework and maybe even get another look at Rachel. When I got there, Miss Robbin was at the front desk. I said hello as I normally do but this time I looked away quickly as my face got a little flushed. Hopefully she didn't notice.

She seemed not to as she said, "Looks like it's just you and I tonight, empty library. Let me know if there's anything you need."

"Thank you much," I replied and continued towards the stairs.

In what seemed an afterthought, she pointed at a water cooler and added, "Oh and Max, I mixed up some study fuel if you'd like some."

"Study fuel?" I asked.

"Mixed up some Sprite with Coconut Berry of the Red Bull variety."

Amazing. "You know me too well Miss Robbin, that's my favorite Red Bull flavor! Sounds a little weird with the Sprite, but I'll give it a shot and grab some on my way up."

"It's no trouble, let me get it for you."

She moved around in front of me and bent over by the dispenser to fill up a cup. I caught a good look at her boobs as the top of her shirt hung down towards me. I noticed she was wearing lingerie, a black lacy bralette. Given my experience last night I wasn't really suprised, and now I had some new images to masturbate to tonight. All I could think about was freeing her boobs from their lingerie cage and massaging her nipples to make them hard. Of course Rachel would be there supervising.

She stood and handed me the drink. I didn't think it was intentional, but as I took it from her she seemed to linger with her fingers on mine before letting go with a smile. A familiar twinge had started in my crotch and I turned towards the stairs to make sure she couldn't see the bulge forming in my pants. "Thanks for the fuel," I called over my shoulder as I headed for the stairs.

"It is for my pleasure," she responded with a sly undertone.

I didn't question the way she had phrased her response as I was trying to get upstairs before making the scenario any more wild than it had already been.

Once I settled in at my normal desk, I struggled to focus on the homework I had pulled out of my backpack. I instead desperately wanted to pull out my dick and give it some loving attention. Unfortunately now was not the time. This assignment needed to get done to turn in tomorrow. I began sipping the drink and got to work. The Sprite combo wasn't actually half bad.

After working for a bit, I turned my attention to Miss Robbin back at the front desk. She was sorting a stack of books onto a cart. I noticed her look up my way with a smile. I pretended to be looking down at my homework but I could see her in my peripheral vision still looking up towards me. I saw her grab her phone and start typing. I hoped she was texting Rachel, setting up another meeting.

Little did I know how accurate my guess was and just how soon I would find out.

A few minutes later I felt the urge to pee and headed downstairs for the bathroom. With no one else in the building I just left my stuff at the desk. I had a little work left to do after the quick break and then would head home. Miss Robbin gave me a smile and nod as I walked past her.

Once in the bathroom, I stood in front of the urinal, pulled out my cock, and started to pee. I was startled to hear a noise in the stall next to me. I continued peeing as I heard the stall door open.

I looked down and focused on the task at hand to avoid making anything weird with whoever else was there. I was near the end of my stream when I observed my pee color change from standard yellow to a light blue and then darker blue. I was a little freaked out and at the same time I realized my legs were numb and I couldn't move! Scared, I tried to say something but my mouth wouldn't move enough to get out more than a mumble. My arms fell at my sides and I realized I couldn't move anything as I stopped peeing.

I heard slow footsteps that stopped right behind me. I felt warm breathing on my neck. I still couldn't move as whoever was behind me moved forward past my side to lean against the stall wall into my limited field of vision.

"Awww, don't get performance anxiety over me," Rachel said with a sensuous smile.

RACHEL. She had been in the bathroom this whole time. She was wearing a quarter cup red leather corset. The corset ended at her hips, where a darker red leather mini skirt barely covered her ass and crotch. High heel leather boots clung tight to her legs, ending just above her knees. The corset left her perfect boobs completely exposed. Her nipples were bright pink surrounded by their dark areolas, intensely inviting. If my hands had been functioning, they would have immediately moved to hold and caress them. Instead I could only stare.

Rachel looked down at the urinal, then to my cock and said, "Blue pee, that's weird. And let me guess, you don't have any control over your body's movement?"

My mind was a bit foggy, but I realized that Rachel knew exactly what was going on with me.

Rachel stood up straight and grabbed my limp cock with the strong grip of her left hand. Apparently SOME of my body was still functioning as my cock instantly stiffened and grew in her hand. She loosened her grip slightly, allowing my penis to reach it's full extension of about 7 inches.

Rachel laughed and exclaimed, "Well THIS is definitely new. Maybe the dose was a little off, but this will actually work out really well. MOMMY, he's ready!" she yelled towards the door with a sly smile.

That's the last thing I remember as Rachel guided my body down to the floor, hand still holding my hardened cock, my mind going completely blank as I lost consciousness.

To be continued...