Checkmate Ch. 02 - Heaven and Hell

Story Info
2nd chapter of the Checkmate story.
12.5k words
2.5
4.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months have passed since Queen Elena had lost her fight against young Mei Lin. Very soon, the Triad began to operate also in Europe, extending the control to an oil spill.

But even if the queen had been defeated, private organizations were not, and Madame Shi knew it. There were numerous obstacles in continuing to import goods and materials from another territory, since many opposed them by exploiting the absence of the queen. The Triad had to work hard to overcome those obstacles, assimilating those who wanted to negotiate and fighting against those who wanted to fight. Obviously, all private meetings, so as not to attract attention. And this is where Mei Lin learned of her new rival.

They were in a room of a luxurious hotel. Mei Lin and her new toy, a member of the latest assimilated organization, were staying in an anonymous room like a normal couple. However, the truth is that they were there waiting for other people. The champion of the opposing organization was a smaller blonde than Mei Lin. Hair tied in a ponytail, with modest breasts and slightly taller than the Asian.

It was a one-sided confrontation, Mei Lin played with her opponent until she was satisfied with the girl's groans of pain. The beginning of the fight was a simple test of strength, but while the blonde was struggling to push her opponent back, the Asian pushed without problems. Once on the bed, they fought relentlessly, but Mei Lin was always ahead. When the Asian decided to end it, she blocked the girl on the bed, rising above her and blocking her arms with her knees. She started slapping her until surrender.

"Pathetic..." Mei Lin smiled bitterly as he rose.

The blonde remained on the bed, covering her face with her eyes. She had been easily defeated. She was destroyed both inside and out.

"Fuck... I knew... She told me," the blonde muttered softly.

Mei Lin immediately took those words. She went back to the girl and grabbed her hair. The blonde quickly grabbed the Asian's hands trying to break free, but Mei Lin was too strong.

"What did she tell you?"

The blonde didn't answer immediately, so the Asian pushed her on her stomach, pushing the girl's head against the bed.

"Tell me!"

"They told me to be careful! That you were strong but I didn't listen to it! I thought I was stronger than you!"

"Who?"

"I" said a voice behind her.

Mei Lin whirled around, taken aback. Leaning against the open door was a girl with long dark hair. Her gaze was full of pride of those who know they can do anything. Mei Lin slowly rose from the bed, facing the stranger.

"And you are?"

"The one that will kick your ass"

Mei Lin smiled. She felt that the girl was not joking... and she liked it.

"I am very curious to see how you do..."

Both girls approached, reaching a few inches, with their arms on their sides. Mei Lin finally managed to see that the girl in front of her had a build very similar to her. But what struck her was her breasts. Even behind that white dress, they looked bigger than her. Indeed, she was sure they were.

"I will... and I will regain the power I deserve"

That sentence struck Mei Lin in the face.

"I didn't know the queen had a daughter," Mei Lin smiled, eyeing the girl in front of her.

"You don't know many things... and you'll never know them," replied the princess.

Her attention then turned to the defeated girl, who now watched the scene sitting on the bed. With a single movement of her head, the princess ordered her to leave. Immediately, the blonde hurried out of the room, without speaking and with her head lowered. Mei Lin didn't even try to stop her. She was too busy staring at that girl so like her.

"Your name" began the Asian "I want to know your name"

The princess shook her head, smiling. She didn't answer, and turned to leave, but when she reached the door, she paused on it.

"Alessandra," she said

And Alessandra left the room, leaving an elated Asian girl with the discovery of a new rival.

It took little time to organize things. After a week, Madame Shi received the invitation from the princess that would lead to the fight. Alessandra wanted to fight against the girl who had defeated her mother, and against anyone else. The place would have been a building set up for the occasion, under the eyes of both parties. Elena listened carefully. When she heard that her daughter wanted to fight, she immediately felt proud of her. But at the same time, she was afraid. Her daughter could not win a fight that even she could not overcome. She would have been defeated. Madame Shi and her family were busy organizing the battle, so she, who was on a par with the last wheel of the wagon, had freedom of movement. She had to help her daughter, and she already knew how to do it.

***

Far from prying eyes, in a dark suburban street, a local always has a customer to satisfy. The neon turns on and off intermittently, while the word "The Underworld" dominates a modest entrance.

Shouted the woman.

It was incredible to be able to feel so much pain and so much pleasure at the same time. The figure above her hit her again with a whip, causing another groan. Meanwhile, the dildo beneath her kept coming out and entering, pushed by the machinery on which she was tied.

"Do you like it, bitch?" Said the figure.

The woman could not answer, the machinery became faster and she felt filled with a new wave of pleasure. A new lash struck her on the naked breast that she danced free.

"Answer to Matilde, the Dominatrix!"

A beautiful woman in black latex was armed with a whip and walked around the woman who rode the strange machinery. Her huge breasts bounced with each step. The woman forced herself to reply, but her voice came out like a sharp moan of pleasure.

"Yeeeeees!" The woman screamed as she came for the umpteenth time.

It continued for several minutes, until the spell was interrupted by the sound of a clock. The trill slowed the machine down until it stopped. The number of lashes decreased, until it stopped. The woman remained motionless, panting nonstop. The dominatrix approached the woman, whispering in her ear.

"The time of the Dominatrix is over. It's time to go," the Dominatrix whispered.

The woman had to get help to get up from the machine, as the numerous orgasms had made it very difficult to stand. Two bodyguards escorted the woman out, while a maid handed a letter to the Dominatrix. While wiping the sweat with a towel, the Dominatrix began to read the contents of the sheet of paper. Apparently, her queen demanded her services. Her ability to bend other women to her will was perfect for weakening the princess's opponent. The Dominatrix would have earned a new toy for her collection, as well as the honor of serving her queen. The Dominatrix licked her lips.

"It's time to punish someone," said the Mistress while cracking the whip.

***

The day of the battle arrived quickly. Many models and friends of the princess were invited to see that fight, as were many of Mei Lin's guests. Both liked to be the center of attention, and everyone would have seen which one was the best.

The building consisted of several floors, and seemed to be made almost entirely of glass. It developed on three floors but only the first two floors were accessible, given that the third was still under construction.

"What a picturesque place," said Madame Shi as she got out of the car.

Behind her, a series of black cars stopped after her. A large number of people descended, mostly women. Many of them were all dressed elegantly, while others were more formal. Waiter. Together with Madame Shi, Mei Lin, the queen and three other people descended. One of them was the new young Asian man and a girl. The latter held both the man and Mei Lin by the hand as they walked inside the building. The last woman, however, fell behind the group, who were heading towards the entrance where a woman patiently waited at the entrance. She had been charged with escorting the people who would arrive at their respective locations.

"You must win, Mei," said Madame Shi solemnly.

"As always," the girl replied firmly.

They came after climbing the stairs on the first floor. The lobby was a normal room, if there were not three strange machines. Mei Lin looked at them curiously, especially because of the metal dildo covered in pink rubber that pointed upwards and the straps on the sides.

"What will they be?" I think the Asian is a bit worried.

Up the stairs, the members of the Triad were divided, Mei Lin towards the area of the struggle, and all the others towards the stands. This obviously didn't apply to Madame Shi, who would have been in a private room. First, the Asian girl was taken to the dressing rooms to change. There were different types of clothes, but Mei Lin knew exactly what to wear when she saw it. A red bathrobe and her black lingerie. He knew his rival had also chosen something similar.

However, nobody knew that someone was already plotting in the shadows.

***

When Mei Lin entered the arena, she saw with her own eyes what was waiting for her. On a stool, on the other side of the room, there was Alessandra. Around them, so many eyes peering at them. Both right and left there were different people waiting anxiously for the start of the fight, including Elena, so as to prove her inferiority compared to Madame Shi who looked from another room, completely alone. In front of her she could see her man in a comfortable chair. The spectators' rooms looked out on them unimpeded. The walls of the arena were made of glass, and allowed the view also on the lower level compared to them. That building was strange, built by the royal family for receptions and real confrontations. It was their battlefield. A place where those who fought were visible to everyone. Mei Lin felt electrified.

"It's there because I want you to see yourself perfectly as you submit to me," said Alessandra, smiling mischievously, referring to the Asian man.

As Mei Lin thought, Alessandra wore a white bathrobe, which perfectly hid every part of the body down to the knees.

"I see we have the same tastes," the Asian smiled.

"You're greedy for attention, I knew you would have chosen the bathrobe" the princess stared at her "but after tonight, I don't think anyone will look at you again"

"Big words for one that sends the others to do the dirty work" the Asian hissed.

"Whore" she hissed back at the European.

"Cunt" answered the Asian, putting her hands on her hips and revealing her lingerie "When do we start?"

Alessandra composed herself, smiling.

"Looking forward to losing?

"No..." the Asian replied, sitting down in her chair, perfectly in front of her rival. They were a few meters away from each other "I am only anxious to see how long it will take you to ask for mercy"

Alessandra grunted with amusement.

"I am not my mother... You won against her, but I am different" the princess leaned her elbows on her legs, so that the adversary could have full vision of her tits "But here it is not about strength or age. Here it is about strength and form. It will be a thing between you and me, between my tits and yours... until you fall"

The princess finished the sentence leaning back on the back of the chair, while the audience laughed at the Asian. Mei Lin boiled with anger and happiness at the same time. This bitch wanted to fight with her, in the same competition she had won against her mother.

"You're right, you're not like your mother," intervened Mei Lin "she would have used fewer words and gone straight to the facts"

With these words, Mei Lin took off her bra, revealing her incredible breasts. Alessandra watched eagerly for the tits that had defeated the queen's. They were a dangerous obstacle, and had to be eliminated. The Asian smiled when she realized where her rival's attention was focused, clutching her breasts in her arms to greatly increase her cleavage.

"Your mother had the same expression as you," Mei Lin said, amused.

Alessandra grunted in response, cursing the fact that the Asian's boobs were so huge. Her mother had always said that there was no woman who could match the size of their breasts. Yet Mei Lin was in front of her. And to make matters worse, Madame Shi had a more prosperous breast than her daughter. She had to strive to maintain her apparent security.

"I'll be honest, They're really great" Alessandra started to say as she unfastened her bra "but there will always be someone bigger than you!"

When her breast leaped out, Mei Lin's mouth opened suddenly. The girl's tits in front of her were incredibly huge. Their shape was perfect in every little curve, the dark nipples were so inviting and fierce. They weren't like the queen's tits, they were little smaller, but Mei Lin suddenly felt the fear of having taken the longest step of her leg. Alessandra in turn squeezed her breast with her arms, still increasing its size while the Asian closed her mouth and pretended not to notice.

"Your eyes betray your security, sweet"

Mei Lin narrowed her eyes, hissing. She didn't want to give the European satisfaction... but her tits were so incredible that it was hard to resist the temptation to look at them. She still managed to keep her gaze long enough to make the European lose her smile. An acoustic sound marked the beginning of the fight.

"I'll flatten your boobs so much that they'll look like pancakes. And after beating you, I will think of your dear mother! "

Alessandra gets up from her chair and slams her to the ground with her right leg and walked towards the center of the room, waiting for the arrival of Mei Lin. The Asian smiles and stands up sensually, moving arrogantly towards her rival, showing that the girl's threats had not taken effect.

Mei Lin's last step made sure her breasts were a few millimeters away from Alessandra's tits, showing everyone that she had the biggest pair. Their breasts rise and fall as they breathe close together, staring at each other. With each inhalation, their breasts touch each other for a few seconds, before returning to their place. Both knew they had to beat each other and Alessandra was convinced that it only took a few minutes to crush Mei Lin. The European smiled wickedly and moved slightly forward, so that their breasts were pressed together with each breath. Mei Lin moved forward in response, proving she wasn't scared. Immediately, the flesh of their boobs started fighting to keep their shape. The people around cheer on their princess, sure that it will be a walk for her.

"I'll show you what it means to be a woman, bitch"

Mei Lin laughed tastefully.

***

Matilde walked in the long, white corridors, as she heard the shouting of the crowd on the upper floor. It was incredible how many people had come to see that fight. There were women from all over the country, curious to discover the elusive force of the Asian empire. It didn't happen every day to see the princess fight, the public battles were so rare that they hardly believed their eyes when they heard the news. There were so many people that some couldn't even sit and had to stand up. Not that she cared, they just wanted to see the princess at work.

"Sorry if I ruin the show, girls," the dominatrix said softly as she headed for the dressing room.

The queen's orders had been clear: she had to punish Mei Lin enough to make sure she would lose without problems. And who better than she could do it? She had punished countless women, from simple peasant women to aristocratic women. She knew exactly what to leverage, she knew exactly where to hit. She was feared and respected for her gift, and the title assigned to her by the queen herself made her even more enthusiastic. The Dominatrix. She, who dominated other people. An apt name. And today she would dominate another person. An Asian girl who had dared to think she could defeat the princess.

The door to the dressing room was closed, and still no one seemed to have arrived. There was not a living soul around, as everyone was in the stands, eager for the show to begin. She pulled a copy of the dressing room keys, obtained with the queen's instructions, from her leather jacket. She smiled as she heard the sound of the door opening. She closed it slowly behind her, trying not to make any noise.

"Always be careful," the woman thought as she remained in the darkness of the dressing room.

But as soon as the door closed again, Matilde realized that something was wrong. When she reached the center of the room, the dominatrix smelled sweet. A woman's perfume. How was it possible? No one had entered yet, and that perfume was not her.

The lights came on suddenly, and Matilde winced. She whirled around and understood what was happening. In front of the door, near the switch, there was a girl. She wasn't Mei Lin, she was sure of it. It was a little higher, and in her eyes there was an unmistakable malice. The girl licked her lips as she locked the door behind her.

"Who the hell are you?" The dominatrix asked angrily, taking a few steps back.

The girl stopped abruptly before smiling again. Matilde looked at her completely. She was a beautiful girl, with a full and round breast. She was dressed like a normal teenager, with a low-cut shirt that left nothing to the imagination and tight jeans that enhanced her legs and bottom.

"Did you really think we would fall in your dirty tricks?" Replied the girl "You underestimated us, don't you think?"

"Who are you? Where is Mei Lin? "Matilde's voice betrayed a search for insecurity.

"Miss Li is in another room, my room. Madame asked me to exchange dressing rooms, and now I understand why..."

Matilde bit her lip. The Asians had predicted their move. She had fallen into a trap. Or maybe not? The Dominatrix understood that if the girl was there, in front of her talking, there was a reason. And she had understood it. She smiled as she took a step forward.

"So, you're here to stop me," said the dominatrix.

"The task of Becki Li is to avoid the intrusion of the woman called The Dominatrix. Or so Madame Shi was told," the girl replied.

"Stop me? You, a little girl? Don't make me laugh" Matilde scoffed.

"Test me, cunt" challenged Becki.

The Dominatrix stopped before saying another word. This arrogant girl was challenging her. This girl didn't recognize her value. This girl would have paid her. Matilde smiled, approaching quickly. Her hand was fast, but Matilde didn't hear the loud noise of her hand against the cheek of that girl. The momentum of her arm continued without encountering obstacles. A second later, she felt a strong pain in her stomach. Becki had subsided just before she was hit, and immediately after her hand had passed her head and missed her completely, she punched the woman's stomach in front of her quickly with a punch.

Matilde staggered back, holding her belly tight.

"Fucking bitch" she hissed as she stood up.

The dominatrix came closer again, but this time there would be no going. The girl had already raised her hands in a guard position, without losing her smile.

Matilde again looked for the girl's face, clenching her hand in a fist, but this time too the blow failed. Becki immediately responded with a left to the woman's abdominals, followed by an upright that hit the enormous bouncing breast of the opponent. Matilde yelped, but quickly managed to recover. She charged a new punch and this time went to the mark. Her hand pierced the girl's stomach, making her flinch a little. The Dominatrix charged a second shot but was stopped by the girl's defense again ready to fight. A few more blows were exchanged, almost all of them being signed. Matilde's last shot went empty again, and Becki kicked the woman's belly. The Dominator found herself backing away again, then taking a little break from the fight. Although the fight had lasted not even ten minutes, the girl seemed to have just started to get serious, unlike her who was already feeling breathless.