Checkmate Ch. 02 - Heaven and Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooooo!" Elena moaned as her legs gave way.

She had lost. Again.

Wen smiled, rubbing her victorious breasts.

"You don't know what awaits you..."

The body of the Asian bent down quickly towards that of the queen. Elena watched in horror as the end approached her. And after a few minutes, Elena fainted amid the cleavage of the Asian.

***

Mei Lin and Alessandra were too tired to continue. They had to finish the fight there, and immediately. They exchanged a few shots but both understood that it would not be enough to bend the rival. So, Alessandra stopped abruptly, pushing her breast forward.

"It's time to see which one of us has the best nipples, Asian bitch!" Alessandra announced with confidence.

Mei Lin smiled and nodded.

"I agree. It's time to finish it" and so saying, the Chinese girl lined her nipples with the girl in front.

Alessandra licked her lips and they both nodded. Alessandra pushed forward, her hard nipples stabbed the areola of the blackberry. Mei Lin groaned when the stiff nipple pierced her sensitive flesh and, as she pushed forward, grimaced uneasily. But when her nipples finally struck Alessandra's flesh, she grunted and started when she felt the sensation of being stabbed. Both women tried to bring the nipple duel to their advantage, by incessantly piercing the other woman's flesh using different methods. When Alessandra pushed forward against Mei Lin's areolas, the brunette would have turned her chest, pushing her nipples into Alessandra's side flesh.

The two women aligned their nipples for a while, moving back and forth around the room as the flesh of their breasts was shaken and hit by the blows. As the fight went on, Alessandra began to grunt a little more heavily, as she pushed forward several times, hoping to end the struggle between nipples in her favor. But Mei Lin did not seem inclined to end it, and was able to ignore most of the blows, in their wild thrusts, guiding the enemy blows into her firm bosom, rather than in the most sensitive nipples and areolas. When Mei Lin received a new blow, she managed to resist and follow Alessandra's breasts, scraping her nipples against Alessandra's. Alessandra tried to keep up with her rival, but when Mei Lin raised the intensity of the fight, it was easier to see that she had better nipples. Alessandra's nipples began to flex, twist and soften as Mei Lin pushed her nipples into Alessandra's tits. The blonde's shudders soon became painful when she felt Mei Lin's nipples bend her own. Mei Lin heard Alessandra stop moving, but without giving up. She seemed not to be stopping yet. Alessandra's arms dropped to his side as she felt her nipples pushed into her areolas, grunting as Mei Lin completely dominated her nipples.

"Noooo!" Alessandra whispered uneasily. Mei Lin pulled away, and Alessandra's soft nipples came out again, but only the shadow of the former grandeur remained. Alessandra's tits were bigger, but the way they hung on her chest and trembled when she moved seemed less consistent than Mei Lin's. The brunette's tits were a little red because of the nipple fight, but they still looked firm. And while Mei Lin's nipples stood out proudly, Alessandra's nipples stuck out enough to be seen.

The women pushed their breasts together. Immediately, Alessandra pushed up quickly, her tits looked like two wrecking balls as they rubbed against Mei Lin's breasts. The brunette staggered back, caught off guard by the force of the blow. Mei Lin's tits lay around Alessandra's melons, but they returned to their original shape when Alessandra struck from the side. Mei Lin was pushed back again when Alessandra's tits hit with a solid thud. Mei Lin whined when she heard the next shot. Her breasts turned rapidly red. Alessandra was not to be underestimated.

Mei Lin pushed forward, managing to take a step away from Alessandra, but the blow brought them both to moan. Alessandra pulled back and then struck an incredible blow from above on her breasts. Mei Lin fell on one knee. Despite Mei Lin's tits recovering their shape after each stroke, it was evident that this fight put a strain on their resistance. Alessandra's breasts had turned red, but they had not lost their consistency as they pounded the European breasts. Alessandra followed the Asian to the ground, letting her breasts fall on her couple below her. Mei Lin's tits were pushed down as both knees touched the ground. Alessandra crouched down, and turned her breasts to the left, causing a groan from the girl on her knees. When Alessandra prepared herself for a new blow, Mei Lin jumped abruptly, crashing her breast into the lower part of the European breasts. In the squatting position, Alessandra was out of balance, and thanks to the rush of the tits that were flying towards her face, she fell. Mei Lin fell forward, blocking Alessandra's arms above her head. No girl uttered a word, not even Alessandra, when Mei Lin lined her breasts against Alessandra's older ones. Mei Lin quietly lowered her tits to the European ones, and the latter bit her lip as she felt her rival's still breasts begin to sink into her.

Alessandra knew that she was in the position she needed to avoid, while Mei Lin began to slowly move her torso forward and backward, pushing her breasts into Alessandra's as her large breasts formed around those of the Asian. Both women looked each other in the eyes, when Mei Lin's tits begin to push Alessandra's tits around. The European kept its gaze on Mei Lin as her larger breasts were pushed to the side by the smaller but firmer pair of rival, in a show of pure domination. Mei Lin smiled when Alessandra's breath began to be more labored.

"I'll destroy your tits, Alessandra," Mei Lin whispered. The Asian rose slowly, then dropped her tits over Alessandra's, pushing her larger tits down and to the side. As Alessandra's breasts slipped away, Mei Lin changed tactics, lowering her right breast to the left European roof and pushing her down due to her weight. Alessandra's left roof seemed to melt, while Mei Lin's roof kept its shape. Alessandra groaned when her breast was flattened. "Wow, I just flattened your left tit, Alessandra. Heard?" Mei Lin did not wait for an answer. She immediately descended with her right breast. Alessandra winced when her tit was forced to turn back helplessly, under the domination of the stronger tit.

They all watched in silence as Mei Lin pushed her tits into Alessandra's breast. Alessandra's meat succumbed easily, spreading around Mei Lin's tit like water. European tits continued to spread easily around the dominant breast. After what seemed like an eternity, Alessandra submitted, so Mei Lin stood up smiling. Alessandra's breasts wobbled when she sat down, looking hatefully at the winner. "Who has the best tits?" Asked Mei Lin.

Alessandra didn't answer. She didn't want to admit it. And she continued not to say it while Mei Lin continued to rage. The Asian began to fall on the girl mercilessly, causing more and more groans of pain. But the princess continued not to declare herself defeated, she continued to resist. But she knew she had lost. She couldn't hide it. Her tits were flattened every time they came into contact with the incredibile Mei Lin' breast, without the possibility of reversing her fortunes. She continued for a few minutes before realizing that if she wanted to achieve complete victory, she had to make sure that the princess could no longer move. Mei Lin stood up again, and Alessandra prepared to receive a new blow like the previous ones. But to her hideous surprise, the Asian leaned forward, placing her breasts over the girl's face. Alessandra's eyes widened when she realized what was going to happen, and could do nothing when her face was buried in the flesh of Mei Lin's tits. The princess tried in vain to fight to free herself, but she was tired and in pain. Mei Lin tightened her grip on the girl's head, so as to increase the pressure on the princess's face as she moved more and more slowly. And when her movements ceased altogether, Mei Lin released her. Alessandra was there, firm and defenseless, below her. Mei Lin stroked the girl's defeated breasts, before getting up in front of everyone's eyes.

"Like mother, like daughter"

Mei Lin had won against the princess, in the same way she had won against the queen. She had won against two women of noble blood who were a symbol of power in Europe. The feeling she felt inside was stronger than euphoria. Stronger than happiness. It was something inexplicable.

Epilogue

The momentum of the fight was still felt now, while Mei Lin and Becki Li worked the dick of the Asian boy with their victorious tits. The difference in size between the two pairs of boobs was in Becki's favor, while both girls gave pleasure with their two-legged titjob, while Wen massaged the boy's shoulders, leaning his head against her neckline.

"Oh God!" The boy moaned.

Becki smiled, attracting the attention of her friend.

"Oh? Looks like you're having fun giving pleasure to my man, Bi!" Mei Lin whispered playfully pushing her breasts forward. "Maybe I should worry?"

The smaller tits pushed back Becki's breasts, gaining the boy's dick, which moaned again.

"What is it, Mimi? Are you afraid of a bit of competition?" Becki replied pushing back, regaining the lost ground.

The boy groaned again while the two girls played control in a playful way. In the end, she stayed on par, giving pleasure to Mei Lin's boyfriend. The four people soon started a foursome session where the boy could taste three varieties of breasts. The boy's lustful moans could be heard even at a distance. Madame Shi quietly smoked her cigarette near the open window, while she listened with pleasure to the boy's moans mixed with another similar noise coming from below. She cast her smug eyes, fording the three defeated women. Elena, Alessandra and Matilde had been tied over to the machines that the same ex-Dominatrix had brought for them. The moans of the three women caressed Madame Shi's ears, marking another victory for her.

"Nothing can go wrong," thought the woman as she heard the sounds of Heaven and Hell blending into the air.

Several days passed, and Elena continued her queen farce, hiding the Asian Empire's plans. She walked nervously around the room as she recalled her previous defeat with horror. Her black dress fluttered with every step, her proud breast bounced nonstop. Elena bit her lip as she thought about how to get revenge, this time without fail.

"Pathetic" a female voice had the queen blocked in place.

Elena turned abruptly toward the door. In front of her, there was a woman. Her short blond hair framed her elongated face, where two ice eyes looked at the queen without fear. The huge breast was covered by a luxurious white dress, long below the knees, where two white heels gave the legs an elongated shape. Elena's eyes widened in disbelief.

"You... How... What... What are you doing here?" Elena whispered.

"I know this place like my pockets, including secret passages, and... I heard about your... little problem" the blonde started to say, approaching without looking away. As she approached, Elena could see her white skin mingling with the white of the dress "And I thought you needed help"

The woman stopped a few inches from the queen. They were the same height, the same build. But they were completely different, like the Sun and the Moon. Elena's eyes hardened suddenly, and she approached the woman. Their breasts collided, but they remained perfectly still as the two women stared intently.

"Don't forget who won between us! I'm the queen!" Elena growls, pushing forward.

"No. You were the queen," the woman replied immediately, pushing back "Now you're just a tool in that woman's hand. And even if you don't want to admit it, you need me..."

Elena tried to say something, but the woman pushed her away with only the strength of her breast. The queen took a few steps back, but once she had regained her balance, she didn't try to go back to the attack. Elena reluctantly accepted the truth in those words. She needed help, any help. Even from her number one rival. The queen nodded defeated, and the woman sported her magnificent smile.

"Well, now let your big sister do it!" said Eleonora.