Checkmate Ch. 02 - Heaven and Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nasty bitch..." Matilde hissed as she pulled herself up.

She took off her jacket, finally remaining in her black latex robe. Her breasts were bursting, threatening to break the dress at any moment. Matilde immediately grabbed her trusty whip on her belt, making her snap to the ground. Becki immediately fixed the weapon, before returning to look at the woman in the eyes.

"Now you will pay for what you did to me," the Dominatrix threatened with a wicked smile on her lips.

She cracked the whip once again, while Becki waited in the guard position. She didn't know if she could move. The blow was quick, the whip hit the girl's right arm, which grunted with sudden pain. A second blow came on the left thigh, causing her to back off.

"Now you don't make the bold anymore, eh?" The Dominatrix screamed as she continued to make her trusty whip dart.

The blows were fast and sharp, and they were not always covered by Becki's arms. A new blow took her on the cheek, and almost did not make the girl fall to the ground. Matilde laughed heartily.

"Take it!" She shouted, causing the whip to whirl once more.

But her smile disappeared when Becki grabbed the rope that had just struck her. The girl was panting, with the shirt cut in several parts which reveals her perfect skin. In her eyes there was still the same arrogance of the beginning. Matilde looked at her with hatred.

"Let it! Leave it, you ugly bitch! "The woman shouted as she tried to whip.

But Becki pulled accordingly, trying not to let go of the whip. The two began to pull the weapon with their own strength, trying to free the other's grip with sharp blows. Becki grabbed the rope with another hand, and again, approaching the woman. Matilde continued incessantly to pull, trying to free the whip from the girl's hands. But Becki was getting closer and closer. What could she do? She could not abandon her whip, not that girl. The blow came quickly. Becki's hand hit her in the face, pushing her back. She lost his grip on the whip, and fell to the ground. She immediately looked up to see Becki towering over her, with the whip in her hand. She closed her eyes when she saw the whip move towards her, but instead of feeling a sharp pain, she felt only her whip fall on her. She opened her eyes, not understanding what was happening and saw her weapon not far from her, at Becki's feet. She looked up to see the girl's serious look on her.

"I don't need this to stop you. If you're a woman, get up and fight like a woman," the girl said, stepping back a few steps.

Matilde could grab the whip and return to the attack. She could win by using the whip, she could choke her by tying the whip around her neck. But Becki's words weighed on her mind. The Dominatrix got up, without giving a glance to her beloved whip, and stared at the girl in front of her. Both were panting, but Matilde was more anxious than her rival.

"If you are a real Dominatrix, show it to me," said Becki, removing her cut shirt "Fight against me as a woman and dominate me... if you can"

Becki's naked breast frightened Matilde. It was huge, maybe like her. Was it possible that Asian girls had such big boobs? The girl's challenge was as clear as the Sun. But she was the Dominatrix. She smiled as she removed the top of her dress, letting her breasts out in the open. Becki swallowed when she saw the woman's breast. She didn't expect it to be so huge.

"Don't fool yourself, little girl. My tits are better than yours and they will grind your crumbling bags flat!" the dominatrix grinned, rather confident. "There is no woman who can beat me"

Becki Li narrowed her eyes.

"I'm going to destroy you" growled the Asian bomb "I'll obliterate all the fat you call tits from your European slutty chest" her tone was sour, not as calm as the one used so far "I'll destroy you so much... that I'll take your title from Dominatrix!"

Matilde's eyes widened at the thought of giving up her title to an Asian slut. She didn't think twice about throwing herself at the girl in front of her. Both pairs of breasts crashed together with a loud snap. Their tits pressed against their counterparts, the meat trembled on impact while the two women continued to grind their breasts together even after the first impact. Matilde's breasts went a little to the outside, but they didn't seem to surrender to the young woman's tits. Each fighter immediately put her hands on the opponent's shoulders, then began to slowly push their tits against each other.

The Dominatrix was the first grunt, followed by a deep sigh from Becki. Neither of them seemed to want to give the rival satisfaction to see their reaction. Becki's boobs held up well, curving slightly as she met the full breast of the Dominatrix, making it impossible for anyone to win the battle.

After the initial battle, they both slid their breasts over each other, forcing each pair to move and bend before reshaping themselves under the force of the rival pair. There were no visual signs to determine which pair of tits had more strength. Becki Li tried several times to slide her tits over Matilde's, but the brunette slid slightly, preventing it from happening. They still kept their hands on each other's shoulders as they began to rub their breasts against each other.

Breathing deeply, the young girl arched her back and pushed her tits out, pushing Matilde's huge breast into her chest. The Dominatrix grunted with surprise and pain as her rival's globes enveloped her most pair. She gritted her teeth, not believing she was in trouble right away. She arched her back, pushing back the Asian breast.

"I'm flattening your weak and saggy tits," Becki sighed.

"Are you blind, Asian bitch?" replied Katie with a hiss "I can already hear your empty bags crumble against me"

Becki grunted in surprise as Matilde sent her left breast against the young woman's tit. Becki returned the favor, hitting the Dominatrix's right tit. Both women broke away before slamming their breasts together. Once again, the tits were pressed together at the moment of impact, their flesh rippling. The Dominatrix turned as she grunted and moaned against her rival.

The Asian girl moved her hands over Matilde's arms, to continue pushing her tits forward as before. But the brunette slid her breasts down before Becki could consolidate her grip, and threw herself upwards. The Dominatrix's tits hit the lower part of her breast, sending her upwards. Becki moaned.

"What's up?" asked the Dominatrix while looking at Becki's incredibly firm breasts flying towards the girl's face "Your weak little breast can't stand the strength of my strongest tits?"

The woman continued with the assault, slamming from left to right and violently twisting her hips. Her right breast slammed against Becki's right side, almost making it fly to the left. The Asian girl swore loudly while facing her rival's bursting assault.

"Did you really think you could compete with me, Chinese bitch? My big and powerful tits are destroying your pathetic breast without even a drop of sweat!" the Dominatrix giggled "I think it's time to accept the truth! I have perfect tits, and only I can be the Dominatrix!"

Becki growled furiously, pushing forward violently. Their breasts were pressed again, without being able to gain advantage over the other pair. But this time, their boobs didn't have time to get back to their original shape that the two women crashed together again. They grabbed again, taking each other's arms, slowly pushing their tits together. Neither showed signs of hesitation, as sweat began to make their breasts shine.

The women looked at how their breasts moved. Matilde's huge tits bent sideways, then swelled, regaining their perfect shape whenever they could. Becki's firm breasts did the same thing as they spilled every time they rolled over the Dominatrix's tits. With each collision, the slap of wet meat filled the room.

Their faces contracted more and more as the struggle continued, with both women failing to hide the progress of the struggle. Becki, tired of the continuous grinding, took a step back. She bent to her knees, rising immediately to raise her big tits suddenly. Matilde quickly stepped back to avoid the blow, smiling.

"You don't think that... fuck!" The words died in her throat.

She had fallen into the rival's trap. As soon as the Dominatrix took a step back, Becki let go of her arms to grab her back immediately. The young Asian girl on tiptoe pushed forward, hugging the woman when her breast was over Matilde's tits. Becki smiled venomously.

"You're mine," the young woman whispered.

Matilde found herself fighting against the surprising strength of the young woman. The woman groaned as Becki's tits were pushed against hers with each grasp. Dominatrix's breasts flattened for a moment from above while Asian tits performed their assault. Matilde groaned and narrowed her eyes at the pain whenever she felt her rival tits squeeze against her. Their tits mixed together as they rolled their shoulders. The young woman kept her breast above that of the opponent.

"Listen? Do you feel like my best tits sweep up your paltry balls of fat?" Becki asked with a cruel grin as she continued to push her tits down.

Matilde grunted as her breast was pushed down by another blow. The face of the enlightened young woman of triumph, while her lips had drawn a broad smile. The young woman pushed her breast forward, and the Dominatrix groaned when she felt her breasts being pushed outward by the young woman's firm tits. The Dominatrix breathed heavily as she looked at the breast of the young woman making her way through her tits. The woman's arms fell from the young woman's shoulders to her arms.

"Look how you flatten your tits, Dominatrix!" Becki smiled "Your breasts are more pathetic than I thought!" The young woman finished, by now sure of her imminent victory.

Matilde looked at her with hatred. The young woman was dominating her. She, who was the Dominatrix. No, she couldn't allow it. The two rivals crossed their eyes, and Becki stopped laughing when the woman tugged at the Asian, pushing her tits directly into the young woman's breast. Both pairs of breasts spilled out, but this time it was Matilde's tits to take the windward in the battle for the space between their bodies. The pain in her breast was unbearable, but neither was Becki unharmed. The young woman groaned when her breasts met the breast of her rival, their melons that were molded and pushed to the sides.

"No!" Becki groaned.

Matilde laughed tastefully, banging her tits against Becki's, who trembled on her chest as her flesh rippled and trembled with the force of the blow. A new push made the Asian back away, and the Dominatrix grabbed her arms to pull her back to him. The woman's tits hit the young woman's breasts, the two pairs of boobs pressed in the same way, but only the girl moaned loudly, both in pain and anger. With a scream, the young woman fell to the ground, turning around. Becki fell to the ground, her breast flattened against the floor as she groaned loudly. Matilde took a few steps back, admiring the defenseless young woman smiling.

"Looks like I'm the best in the end," the Dominatrix hissed.

"Fuck you, European whore," Becki replied as he pulled himself up "I'm going to destroy you completely!"

"You are gone, bitch!" Matilde growled "I'm going to slam all your sagging breasts to the point of completely flattening!"

The Dominatrix advanced towards her rival, raising her arms to grab the young woman's shoulders again, and Becki did the same. Once the two women embraced, Matilde took a small step back, so that she could push with her foot behind her, pushing her tits from below. Becki's breast was shaken violently for a second before stopping on top of her rival's tits. And before the young woman could recover, Matilde raised herself again, on tiptoe, trying to pull the Asian girl's flesh as far as possible.

"Noooo!" Becki moaned, surprised and saddened.

The Dominatrix slipped her hands down, grasping the young woman's life and pulling her even further towards her.

"What is it, bitch?" The woman asked cruelly "I thought you wanted to destroy me completely!"

The young woman grunted as she searched in vain for an escape route, her muscles swelled as she tried to free herself from the woman's grip.

"Fuck you, bitch," Becki hissed.

They began to slide and crush their breasts back and forth. They leaned even more against each other, increasing the pressure, crushing and distorting the breasts against each other. They rubbed her tits back and forth until both girls' tits were perfectly crushed. Their breasts pressed and pushed relentlessly into a vortex of torture, back and forth, their skin rubbing against that of their rival, distorting the shape of their pride.

Both grunted when their breasts met evenly, pressing together. Neither of them could feel any weakness in the other's breasts. The rival tits resisted firmly.

The Asian then struck her rival, making her moan. Becki's tits slid over the woman's breasts, and both grunted as their flesh melted together. Becki clung to the Dominatrix's arms, then drawing her towards her: The move caught the Dominatress off guard, who found herself stumbling forward. This allowed Becki to violently strike forward with her tits. The slap filled the room, while the Dominatrix's tits flattened at the point of contact while the young woman's breast tried to dig into the opposing flesh, causing her breasts to swell outwards. Matilde winced again after a hard blow to her aching tits. Both women could see how the woman's tits increasingly lost space between them.

Becki backed away, before striking again, when she felt Matilde's hands clench behind her back. The woman abruptly pulled herself up and her tits hit the lower part of her Asian breast, making them jump upwards, while Matilde smiled with satisfaction.

"Fuck!" Becki moaned.

The Dominatrix smiled wickedly, while the Asian threw her left tit against Matilde's right breast. The woman lost her smile, pushing in turn. The women began to slide and press their huge tits together. The Dominatrix's breast was getting the better of her as she was pushing most of the breast of the Asian outwards, while her tits kept their shape. The young woman's tits, on the other hand, seemed to be trying to dig into her rival's flesh, while Becki pushed using the corners. And after several minutes, the two women separated, their boobs bounced in place as they took a step back.

"I can hear your boobs giving in every second that passes, bitch! "Said Becki, sure.

Matilde growled as she pounced on the young woman, and Becki was no less. Their tits crashed together, causing both to recoil. The woman's breasts widened to the point of impact, while the girl's tits jumped on Becki's chest. Clearly, both women had suffered numerous attacks, and their breasts were no longer as hard as before. The Dominatrix's groan made the young girl hope, which she charged again. Becki pushed forward, hitting from the top. Matilde perceived the girl's move, and intercepted her with an ascending blow. Their breasts met halfway with a loud pop, making both women moan loudly. They exchanged poisonous glances, while the pain in their tits grew out of proportion with the increase in blows. They started raising their breasts with their hands before slamming them together. Their breasts met halfway and flattened brutally. They swelled up and down against the others, flattening between them. They continued to throw themselves at the rival without stopping, holding their breasts with their hands. The clashes were accompanied by the grunts and groans of pain that the impacts caused to the two warriors. The breasts were crushed and distorted, incredibly flat, but almost recovering their original shape.

One last charge and Matilde felt herself falling backwards. It happened by chance. As the Dominatrix's tits met Becki's tits, the woman's foot slid to the floor. The Dominatrix opened her eyes as she fell backwards, with the girl above her, surprised at the sudden fall. They landed with a thud as the girl's breasts crushed the woman's tits.

A few seconds pass before the two rivals actually understood what had happened. Becki was the first to understand her and immediately embraced the woman below her. It was her chance. Matilde did the same, and the two women began to squeeze the body of the adversary mercilessly. They begin to grind their breasts together, where the Asian tits crash into their counterparts and the woman's breasts hit the huge Asian breasts from above and below, grunting as Matilde continually tried to reverse their positions.

"Come down, bitch!" The Dominatrix hissed.

But the only answer was the young woman's smile as they tightened their grip. Their breasts continue to struggle incessantly, losing more and more shape and consistency. But during the continuous rubbing, one couple seems to start pushing the other more and more. At this point in the fight, finally, a couple was yielding to rival tits. Becki and Matilde continued to struggle relentlessly, but the Dominatrix felt it. She was fighting a war of attrition, and she was losing. The woman opened her mouth wide, trying to get some air, a task made difficult by the opposing breast crushing hers. The tears began to fall, while the Dominatrix's tits are slowly giving way. Matilde moves her hands over the young woman's shoulders and tries to push her away, but the space is too narrow and only manages to lift her a little, making space between their struggling breasts.

"It's over, cunt!" Becki hissed, smiling.

Regardless of the rival's grip, the Asian girl lets herself fall, her breasts completely hit the tits of the woman below. Becki immediately pulled herself up again, and repeated the operation. The wet slap that sprang from each collision was accompanied by Matilde's grunting number that she continues to suffer. The last blow was the hardest, given that Becki pulled himself up even more. The Dominatrix's eyes widened when she saw what was coming and the scream of pain filled the room as the breast of the Asian girl completely flattened the woman's tits. Matilde began to sob, unable to believe that she had lost against her rival. She looked with tearful eyes at Becki who rose again, smiling wickedly. But she discovered at her own expense that the worst was yet to come. Becki's huge breast was quickly moved over her face, dangling dangerously towards her.

"Good dreams, bitch" the girl smiled, lowering herself.

"No, wa..." Matilde's words were muffled by the flesh of the Asian woman who blocked her nose and mouth.

Becki felt the woman's arms and legs shake violently, trying to make the girl fall, but after a few minutes, their movements started to get slower. In the end, Matilde sighed in the girl's flesh, her body becoming still. Becki waited a few seconds before getting up. She looked at her from above, admiring how she had done her duty.

The roar of the crowd was heard in that sudden silence, a sign that the meeting had just begun. Mei Lin and the opponent had just started fighting.

Becki dressed again, and after having tied the woman to the radiator of the dressing room, she left her in the room.

"There's a new Dominatrix in town!" said Becki, taking one last look at the unconscious woman.

***

"I will destroy your breast like I did with your mother's bitch!"

Alessandra smiled, pushing her breasts against Mei Lin's, which she pushed in turn. No one wants to back off. The real fight begins when Mei Lin pushes forward. Both pairs of tits do their best to maintain their shape as they break between them. For a moment, no breasts move a millimeter, but after a few seconds, Alessandra's breasts begin to give way slightly. Mei Lin's firm tits are actually starting to push back Alessandra's larger breasts. The princess groaned as she watched her flesh change slightly.