Cheerboi Origins Pt. 01: Femboy World

Story Info
FBW Crossover event! Witness Ash become the first Cheerboi!
35.2k words
4.5
7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheerboi Origins Pt 1: Femboy World

Big U Beginnings - A Femboy World Crossover Event!

By Latinarita and Tymark8

PART 1

Welcome to the crossover event of the year! You heard that right, a story universe crossover between the Big U series and the Femboy World series, by two of your favorite authors! We collaborated to make this a truly once-in-a-lifetime event where our worlds collide. The series that awaits you will reveal the beginnings of the infamous Big U. Cheerboi program, that sissy innovation that rocked the world. You'll see how it all began and see how the Femboy World played a part.

Sissies and fembois galore! We challenge you to read the whole story without needing a break for some *ahem* relief! ;)

If you haven't already, you should definitely read the Big U series, but you don't need to have read it to love this story (in fact you can treat it like the prequel series that it is, just like watching the Star Wars prequels first). You should check out Tymark8's stories here on Literotica to read more about Femboy World in all its glory!

So you don't get confused, we loosely use pronouns in this story so don't be surprised when some of your favorite fembois/sissies are referred to as 'he' and 'she' in the same sentence or paragraph. That's just the magic of the 'fem' + 'boi' ;)

As always, comment and message us!!!

Xoxo

Latinarita & Tymark8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dinner That Started an Empire (POV: Mr. Knudsen)

"Tommy?"

"Why am I here Easton?" I say, bluntly.

"Can former roommates not have a nice, fancy dinner together to catch up?

"It has been ten years, Tommy. And we both know you are not the one to do things like this. Why are we at this fancy-ass dinner where I had to go back home and change my shoes and put on a damn jacket?"

"God, always straight to the point with you."

I am straight to the point. I have a park to run. He knows this.

"What can I get you two?" The cute server says as he comes to our table

"I'll start with the king crab and for dinner the Pan Seared Scallops, Sammy." I say without looking at the menu.

"I will just have the Salmon."

"Fantastic. The food will be out shortly, gentleman." the server walks off and I smirk as I watch Easton's eyes linger on the server.

"Something catching your eye, Easton?"

"How did you know the server's name? He didn't have a name tag?"

"That's a non-issue, Easton."

"Wait, I always come to this restaurant. I've never seen him before. Or any of the other servers."

I sigh as his face is bewildered by the changes of his favorite fancy restaurant, "I bought out the place, Easton."

"You what?"

"I bought out the restaurant. Listen, I know your taste in food. It's awful. So, I bought this place out. If I'm going to spend two hours here, may as well match it to my liking."

"So I guess you haven't changed as well, Tommy."

And so I ask, "Why am I here?"

I watch Easton fumble with his napkin and utensils. He seems nervous, almost apprehensive. He thought he could control this night by bringing me to a place he was familiar with. However i turned his home court advantage into mine. He should know better by now, I only play where it suits me.

Easton says, "I need your help, Tommy."

"With what?"

"Big U."

Oh, fucking prick. He should know how I feel about that place. "And why would I help the school that kicked me out?"

"Dude, they kicked you because you were running a sex... tutoring service."

"I remember you, Easton, being my first customer and getting top notches on your test because of Jesse's tutoring."

"Fine, fine whatever. You provided a great service for us male students. And I heard you have done the same thing with your FemboyWorld thing."

"It's not a thing. It's my business. A successful one."

"Exactly. Big U needs big donors again. And from our graduation class, you are the richest one."

"No, I am not. I only made 3 million last year."

"Bullshit. That's what you put on your taxes. I know your park made over 100 million last year. If I'm not mistaken, you made 100 million in only your third year? That little farm of yours is the most profitable farm in the world."

"And what about you, Easton? I heard you were one of the biggest donors in the past couple of years."

"But, we need more. I'm watching my money go down the drain, Big U is floundering. We haven't won a Championship in over a decade. And I'm not just talking football, but any sport. Donations are drying up, applications are down. We're becoming a national embarrassment. I'm trying to rally all of us to get Big U back on its feet."

"I don't see the point of donating to that ass hat school."

"Incentives, Tommy. Big U can do things to revolutionize your business. You can grow even more. Billionaire, multi-billionaire. Big U can help."

I crack my knuckles and tweak my head. Although Big U has fallen off a little, the donors and alumni are extremely powerful. I was planning on expanding my business empire in the state and having all those politicians and investors in my pocket could be useful.

"Let me think, Easton."

"That is all I ask for right now.

Sammy comes back with our food. Again, I catch Easton's eyes lingering on the young waiter. Interesting, very interesting.

As we finish up, I give him my proposition, "I think we can come to an agreement, Easton."

"Yes, thank you! Tommy, you don't know how much this means to me."

"But it comes with a price."

"Anything you want Tommy."

"Your daughter."

"My what?"

"Your daughter is a Kappa, Correct?"

"Yes, she is. Second year. How did you know?"

"You researched me, I researched you. We are businessmen, after all, Mr. Easton Hammerwood."

"Okay, Mr. Tommy Knudsen. What about my daughter? And don't you dare make some pass at her."

"No, not that. You know my taste. She is a princess, but not the kind I like. Let me clarify, you need money. I need...talent."

"So?"

"Let's just say I want to re-establish my tutoring service, in a way."

Easton leaned in.

"It was a nice experiment back in the day. An experiment we both knew would work. And FemboyWorld is a confirmation of that. I have a feeling you know how big FemboyWorld could become. But it needs some revamping. I need to broaden my base."

"What do you mean?"

"My talent at Femboy World is extraordinary, don't get me wrong. But the clientele is limited. I have the entire south of this great nation enjoying the offerings of the world's finest femboys. But I need to bring in more customers. Better customers. Customers like, let's say, BigU donors. Those types of men. The big names in the business, the Forbes 500 types, the celebrities, the Saudi oilmen. Everyone knows that to truly grow, you need deep pockets."

"You mean...you want girls to be part of FemboyWorld? Don't think for one second that you'll get my daughter to work there!" Easton's voice rose.

"No, no, Easton. You misunderstand me. If these men wanted mistresses and strippers, they know where to go for that.."

"So what then?"

"I've been able to recruit from some select trainers and scouts across this great nation. I set up recruiting centers across Florida and the South, sort of like Femboy training grounds for those who need a helping hand. But it's not a particularly steady supply, and the quality can be mixed. I need a better pipeline of talent for my FemboyWorld locations, and to expand it. I'm even thinking of expanding the park. I may also be in negotiations to buy a company that many men have fond memories of."

I feel a buzz on my phone. It says: "Contract signed. Deal complete, Mr. Knudsen. It's yours." Excellent. I put my phone away and get back to the matter at hand, knowing that my leverage has been significantly improved after this deal I just closed.

"So you want to put your recruiters at Big U?"

"Sort of, but not really. I need a level of dedication from my new talent that takes...well, the sort of higher education only Big U can offer. Plus, my R&D team has some experimental therapies that I can't really get off the ground in this country."

"I still don't understand. You're saying you want the scientific departments to help with these experiments and you want recruiters placed at Big U? I mean, I think we can accommodate that pretty easily. Just need to talk to Legal-"

"You're still not getting it. Some bois are just natural. Beautiful, feminine, irresistible. But, some of these bois need a little extra push, a feminine touch sort of speak. That is where your daughter comes in. I want your daughter and her sorority to establish a program that brings femboys to their true calling, to help me create a class of sissies. Femboys are a gift to men, certainly, but sissies are more attractive to a wider clientele. Their femininity, their vulnerability, and their undying dedication to the service of real men. That's the sort of thing that my clientele will pay a fortune for."

"Sissies, you say...I'm vaguely familiar with your work with femboys but not this whole 'sissy' thing."

"You'll understand in due time, Easton. Just know that if you think my current lineup of fembois is special, a tried-and-true sissy is perfection for men like yourself. Think of pornstars but they are not acting. It's all real to them."

"Okay, but how does the school benefit from this? I came here for help not for you to toy with me, Mr. Knudsen."

"You benefit because I will allow you to keep all proceeds from what the sissies do for Big U while they're there. But there is a greater picture here. Play the long game. Cultivate the culture of sissydom, use them to bring in your big donors, and keep them giving. Use these sissies to recruit athletes and keep them happy. Professors, presidents, students, and athletes. Keep the money flowing, your bosses happy, and Big U will become what you want it to be. All I want is this program."

I stopped for a second. "And these sissies will be made available to me whenever I need their services too. But when they're done with Big U., I retain the option to hire them for FemBoy World. Some of these sissies may end up falling more on the femboy side of things; There is a premium on highly trained fembois, and Big U can keep them coming my way. I'm hands off too, I won't impose that much. I don't even care if you call them by the FemBoyWorld moniker. You can call it, I don't know, The Boi Parade, Pom Pom Bois, Sissy Schoolgirl Society, The Pride of Big U, The CheerSissy program. Anything you want."

"...CheerSissy...hmmm...has a ring to it, but a little clunky" Easton said, ruminating on it.

"Sure, whatever makes you happy. Doesn't roll of the tongue, but whatever man. So, do we have a deal, Mr. Hammerwood?"

"I...I need time to think through all this...it's just."

"Think about what exactly?" I say.

"I just...I don't know if the Trustees will go for this, you know, with all the sex and prostitution. These men are powerful and hard-nosed businessmen. I don't think they want to peddle in sex."

"Sex?" I say incredulously. "Let me worry about the Trustees. I know how to deal with pretentious men like the ones that kicked me out of that school."

"I just... I don't see how the Trustees will agree to this. We had something like this years ago. I still don't see how this will help Big U. How is the money going to generate? How is..."

I smirk at Easton's bewilderment at my proposal. "Easton, Easton, calm down. Let me show you what I am proposing rather than trying to convince you with words. Do you remember how I convinced Richard, that pretentious Malibu Silver spoon fuck, to use my tutoring services in college?"

"Yeah you convinced him by... wait, Tommy, no, no, no..."

I yell out, "Sammy, come here.'

Sammy comes sauntering over with a bright smile on his face. Sammy bends over on his knees and I whisper in his ear, "My friend Mr. Hammerwood needs help coming to a decision. Why don't you go over there and help him with that."

"Yes, Sir," Sammy whispers back.

Sammy gets up and rolls his white dress shirt up right up to the hem of his chest. His exposed taut tummy makes Easton squirm in his seat. Sammy then pulls the bottom of the shirt up through the neck hole of the shirt and knots it off. He then folds up the hem of his shorts.

Sammy walks towards Easton, sauntering over while never leaving eye contact with him, and says, "I heard you need help thinking about your deal with Mr. Knudsen. Let me assist you, Sir. Trust me, I'm very good at it."

Easton sits up on his chair as his upper body tightens up.

Sammy puts his hands on Easton's outspread legs and whispers into his ear but loud enough for me to hear, "You're clearly too tense to think clearly. Let me help you take a load off, Sir...Maybe a couple loads."

Sammy then straddles Easton facing him and starts grinding in his lap. I can see Easton's eyes practically bulge out of their sockets as he looks up at this tantalizing creature. Confused at this exotic mix of male and female, sexual yin and yang combined.

"You look surprised, Sir. I assure you," he said while continuing to writhe in Easton's lap. "This body is quite good at getting loads off of men like you."

Sammy then took one of Easton's hands and pulled that index finger up to his mouth and wrapped his lips around it before opening them again.

"Isn't that the wettest? Men can't resist giving me their loads in there!"

He then took Easton's hands in his and then placed them behind him on his ass.

"I mean, feel how big that is. Trust me, it can handle a huge load!"

Sammy then put both of Easton's hands behind his neck and leaned down while rocking his hips on Easton's. Sammy looked at Easton dead in the eyes, with a look of smoldering seriousness. "Tell me, Sir. When was the last time someone helped you 'take a load off'?"

Easton babbled, "Uuuh, 2 weeks ago..."

"Two whole weeks?!" Sammy looked legitimately surprised. "Oh Sir, that must be why you're having trouble thinking. We at FemboyWorld know that men like you should never have to wait that long between releasing their loads."

Sammy expertly slipped his hands down and unzipped Easton's pants before pulling out his turgid cock through the tented opening. He slowly stroked it in smooth motions up and down. Easton groaned in a painful pleasurable way, a masculine acknowledgement of primordial yearning.

"Sir, with your permission, I can help you right now to unload this burden. Do you think that will help you think about Mr. Knudsen's generous offer?"

Easton just nodded silently, the bloodflow in his body clearly going not to his brain but to his 'main vein'.

I walked over and slid a contract and pen next to Easton. He looked over at it. His eyes revealed a desperation that I recognized, heightened by that realization that something male but so feminine could elicit the greatest measure of lust in his heart. Even important men like him were no match for my Femboys. They themselves didn't know what they wanted, but I did. And that's why I was richer than they'd ever be.

I walk away from the table leaving Easton to enjoy the company of Sammy. May as well give my good ole friend there a parting gift for signing such an advantageous deal for me, for the both of us really. But, then I remember the text message I received during dinner. Let's make this more interesting, shall we? I turn back to the table to see Sammy on his knees with his luscious lips wrapped around Easton's cock. Sloppy and wet like a good femboy does. Easton's head was in his hands, his eyes staring through his fingers at Sammy in disbelief of how lucky he felt in that moment.

"Easton," I say trying to get some of his attention away from Sammy's mouth, "I just received confirmation that I am the proud new owner of the Hooters brand. It will take around eighteen months for my builders to build the new and improved Hooters at FemboyWorld. Give or take. That should give your daughter enough time to develop and implement the Big U Sissy program at Big U. "

Easton was barely paying attention but I continued anyways.

"I will assess her progress and the sissy you recruited at the opening of Fem...Boy...Hooters. I spent good money on this. Don't let me down. Enjoy the rest of your dinner, Mr. Hammerwood."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ART OF THE STEAL (POV: Mr. Hilton)

Meanwhile, across the country...

"Mr. Jackson would like to see you in his office at 5 PM today." I rolled over in bed, not having been able to sleep all night, wondering if today was the day I get fired. All that work, slaving at a desk for years, flying back and forth across the country for last-minute meetings. It was supposed to add up to something, but it could so easily all come apart. Throw away those dreams of a beach property in Palm Springs. I would have to move back in with my parents and take some shit job at Kohl's.

I could barely focus as I got ready that morning, going through the motions of getting ready for work. Even in the $2000 suit I bought myself last month, I felt like a moron. Why couldn't I do anything right?

It was like I was sleepwalking into work, passing desks of people who smiled and waved at me, asked me how my weekend went. I couldn't even glance at Suzy at the secretary's desk, always with a cheery look, always ready to grab me a cup of coffee when I looked stressed. The whole day I just stared blankly at my screen until I saw the clock turn 5 o'clock.

Sitting in front of Mr. Jackson's office I twiddled my thumbs, looking down at the ground, planning out the rest of my failed life. Move in with my parents, apply for jobs online, get turned down for being over-qualified over and over again, realize I had spent all my disposable income on suits and watches rather than on retirement savings, then die alone because who would want to fuck a jobless loser.

"Mr. Hilton, please follow me." Mr. Jackson's personal assistant gestured me to the door and opened it for me. I walked in to see Mr. Jackson, my boss for the past five years, sitting behind his throne-like desk, signing papers.

"Ah yes, Mr. Hilton. Thanks for stopping by, take a seat young man."

I sat opposite his desk as his personal assistant closed the door behind us.

"I assume you know why you're here, Jimmy." he said, doing away with the formalities.

"I, uh, I do, Sir. The deal you assigned me to last month. I know on Friday when I got it done, it...it looked like a good deal. I did all the due diligence, I looked through everyone three times. I." I hesitated. "I was confident it was a good idea."

"You did, did you?"

I knew that Mr. Jackson responded to confidence. "Yes, I did Sir. Everything pointed to a windfall for us. We had them where we wanted them." I re-worded myself. "I - I had them where I wanted them. And they backed down."

"So that's how it was?" he asked, his eyebrow arched.

"Yes, that's how it happened."

"The sale went through, we bought them at the price point you negotiated."

"Ok." I said, my heart racing. Fuck, this was the moment he told me I almost bankrupting the company.

"Those cucks don't know how much we fucked them." he said. Wait, what did he say? I had to do a double take. "Or should I say," he continued. "YOU fucked them. A good old-fashioned raw-dogging if you asked me."

"I'm sorry, Sir. What?"

"Jimmy, you low-balled the shit out of them. You just executed the biggest swindle in American corporate history."

"I...I did?" I was incredulous. I had been preparing myself to get fired, but...not for this.

"Do you need me to spell it out for you? Jimmy, you convinced acquired for us one of the most valuable brands in the entire world for a bargain bottom sales price, literally cents on the dollar."