Cheerboi Origins Pt. 01: Femboy World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On third down, the Cowboys run a running play down the middle for their running back. But just as he's about to break the plane, the Bucs linebacker stops him like a brick wall and it's fourth down. The men erupt in disappointment. Beer cups and hands slap on the table as the men shout at the running back for not crossing the goal line.

"So much cum left in these balls that Aiden built up in the limo. So many bois want to fuck you Mr. Hilton. Shame your full load may only go down my mouth and not my absolutely PERFECT pussy." I shove my cock down the bois throat in response. I almost cum feeling his throat contract on my cock. After getting his breath back he teases me again and recites what Aidan said in the limo, "Don't cum yet, Daddy. If the cowboys lose, I can only imagine how much harder you will fuck my pretty face.."

I can't help but moan "fuck, fuck, fuck," as Dakota sucks harder. With squinted eyes I watch the last play. I need this bois ass. "Come on fucking Prescott. Don't choke!" I scream at the screen as I hold Dakota down on my cock, oblivious to whether this fucktoy is literally choking on my cock. I glance down for a hot second trying not to miss the game, Dakota doesn't seem to mind, his eyes looking up at me gleefully as his brain runs out of oxygen. Fucking perfection. I give him a little break to come up for air before sinking him back on my meat.

The Cowboys hike the ball. They run a play action which gives some immediate gasps of surprise. The quarterback drops back and throws a back shoulder fade to the tall wide receiver in the corner. The ball seems like it's in the air forever. But with outstretched arms the receiver catches it with both feet inbounds.

The men explode in celebration. "Finally I get to fuck this sexy boi!" One man shouts. But there's five seconds left. Enough time for a Hail Mary by the Bucs. They need 60 yards. Their QB flings it as far as he could. The men shout "No, No!" The group of players gather where they think the ball will fall. Then one of the Cowboys players bats the ball down with the clock striking zero. The game is over, Cowboys win!

Dakota gets off my cock and gets on all fours. He takes two fingers and spreads his pink hole wide for me. "It's all lubed up, daddy. Come claim your prize."

I get on my knees and hold my raging cock right to his perfect boi hole. I'm jacking my cock so hard I may cum looking at his tight ass. But Dakota takes the initiative. He backs his boi pussy onto my cock and gets just enough of the tip in to feel the initial sensation of his hole. Then I thrust and damn his hole is so warm. All those years fapping to fembois online and it's even better than what I have ever imagined.

"Everything you dreamed of Mr. Hilton?"

"Yes, fuck, so good."

"Don't savor it, Sir. The company will let me come to the corporate office and suck you off in front of your coworkers. I'll be your slutty live-in boi. I'll suck off your friends and get them hard and make them watch you fuck me in front of them as you make them jealous. I'm all yours Mr. Hilton."

Fuck this boi is even naughtier than I thought.. I grabbed his slim hits and thrusts with all I have. His girly moans just drove each stroke harder.

"Harder, Harder harder," he moaned. I groan as I did my best to satisfy this boi. Each man was doing the same as well. All preferring to have their boi on their lap, riding their cock.

I had one second to rest when Dakota turned over and laid on his back. He brought his legs to the air and spread his ass apart.

"I already miss your cock. See how much you made my little boi hole gape? Fuck me and Ill show you how much I love it."

I could not help but just stare at his open hole. It was so tight just a few minutes ago. It's amazing my cock made that happen. I felt like a stud being able to fuck this boi. And now his hole is open and winking at me as if it's wishing, no begging, to have my cock back. So I obliged. I pin his arms to the seat and stroked my cock in his hole savoring every moment. His slutty face is driving me crazy and right to the edge.

He elicited his sweet girly moans and suddenly said, "Look down, look down." I looked down and his small pink cock spurted thick ropes of his boi cum hands free. He filled up his belly button with his own cum as the rest trailed down his stomach. I took a finger and scooped up his thick load and it tasted so sweet.

It was as if his cum gave me my second wind and I pinned my entire body on him and I fucked him as hard as I could.

Dakota kissed my neck and whispered, "Cum, daddy. Cum for your boi." With one last thrust I spasmed and filled his hole with my cum. My shakes and grunts were violent and I could tell my orgasm caught the attention of some onlookers who were doing their own fucking.

My body went fully limp after my balls were fully drained inside this boi. We laid there as we kissed and took in the noise of the rest of the men coming to their own fantastical orgasms. The most incredible being when Avery was riding his man reverse cowboi and his cock shot his cum and landed on another bois face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the rafters in the unseen room (POV: Mr. Knudsen)

"Fuck, Fuck. Fuck, unnggghh," from my peripheral I could see Easton cumming in Corey's femboi hole. I'm surprised it took him so long to orgasm. Corey usually makes guys submit a lot sooner. "I'm sorry Knudsen, I thought she was ready." Easton says after coming down from his high.

"Interesting." I say sipping the last of my whiskey.

"Interesting?" Easton responds. Corey gets up and kisses Easton on the cheek and gives me a wink as he leaves the room.

"Just look at the man, Hammerwood."

"I see him blissfully happy after dumping his load in that boi."

"No you're missing it. Sure he loved Dakota's hole. But, he was thinking of someone else. He wanted that sissy."

"How do you know?"

"That tinge of longing on his face. This is interesting. I believe we found something more irresistible than a femboi."

Easton went ecstatic and with an excited voice said, "So we are good? You will invest further?"

"No." I say in a short manner. "This sissy of yours did not even want to fuck the man. What use of a boi if shes not going to use all of her holes properly."

"I'm sorry, Knudsen. I'll... I will talk to my daughter. Encourage her to train her harder."

"No need to over do it. But that boi needs to submit. I mean look at all my bois. They take all of their pleasure from making men have the best orgasm of their life. All men waltz in here thinking they are alpha males or they come in just trying to get their nuts off when they typically cannot. But look at yourself and look at all the men on the floor. All my fembois have an undeniable power over you.

Now take that and jolt it three times over. I think that's what your sissies and that sexy Ashley over there can do. If this works out, Big U won't just have a great football team, Big U will be the finest institution this country has ever seen."

"Stop it Mr. Kundsen. You are being facetious."

"I'm not. Just look at all of them. Those are CEOs, lawyers, lobbyist, all of those men will be clamoring to have their kids go to BigU in exchange for this pleasure again. Just tell your daughter and her sorority to keep up the work, Easton. Ashley just needs that little push."

I watch as Easton goes over what I said in his head. He knows I'm right. He knows these Big U. sissies are gonna be special.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Real Training Starts NOW (POV: Ash)

60 miles away on the interstate

"What the fuck happened out there?"

The drive back to the airport was excruciating. Kenzie was livid, absolutely fucking livid. She was wearing a designer dress and had a new Prada purse.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened!" I said, quite honestly. I really didn't know what that all was. Like, I know what happened with Jax and then at that board meeting. But this was something else, that Femboi World. Like, out of this world craziness.

"The fuck you did! I thought I had taught you better than that!? You embarrassed me! You embarrassed my father!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Despite our relationship, despite all that Kenzie had done to me, or for me...I still had a sliver of awareness of the absurdity of this situation. Kenzie had gotten me all hormoned up, femmed up, decked out, sissied out and served me up on a silver platter to horny men. And yet, she was MAD AT ME! I was the one who had gone along with all this! I was the one being changed for all this!

"Let me guess, you're mad at me? Is that it? You're wondering how I could be lecturing you when you're the one giving up your body for this greater purpose?"

Fuck, could she read minds? I was a terrible liar and Kenzie knew it so I didn't try to pretend.

"I mean, it's all just kind of strange. Like, you forced me into this situation that I didn't want to be in!"

Kenzie almost had a conniption. I was so worried she'd get us in a car accident already - she had been going 20 over the speed limit in her red Porsche convertible down the Florida highway. My sundress was flapping this way and that. And now she suddenly pulled us over the side of the road. Cars were whizzing by beside us.

But she didn't yell. She composed herself admirably and spoke calmly.

"Forced? Is that what you think I did?"

"I mean, I didn't ask to be put in these situations. Like, not with Jax, not with the board, not here at FBW."

"You didn't ask for that, that is true. Did I ask you to creep on me in the library that first week of class? Did I force you to come to the opening Kappa party? Last I remember, I offered you these opportunities that others would have begged for."

"Yes, I was so thankful -"

She interrupted. "And did I force you to wear those panties you picked up in my room? Or did I catch you wearing them?"

I lit up like a ripe tomato. "You...You caught me."

"And I don't remember shaming you for it. I remember offering you more to wear. And I remember showing you how to wear makeup and do your hair and walk elegantly and wear high heels and talk like a goddamn princess. Or am I misremembering?"

The memories came flooding back. I got myself into this situation. She had merely guided me.

"And correct me if I'm wrong, did I ask you to give Jax a handjob?"

I mean, she told me to show him the time of his life, to motivate him, and she did that while having me wear lingerie. But it's true, she didn't explicitly ask me to stroke him...or lick him.

"You did all those things on your own. All I've been doing has been finding your true potential. Sure, does it benefit me, my father and Big U? Absolutely. But what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your growth can be beneficial for many many others. Why are you being so selfish, Ash?"

I felt awful. I felt bad for leading her along and disappointing her. I felt bad for disappointing all those others. I felt bad for being so...lame.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Kenzie." I said.

She started driving, accelerating back onto the highway.

She didn't speak for a while, not until we pulled up to the airport's private plane area.

She pulled her Porsche into the designated parking lot. And that's when she spoke again.

"Do you know the effect you have on men, Ash?" Kenzie asked me.

"I, I don't." I responded. What was she getting at?

"Ash, you need to learn that. Because I witnessed it at the board meeting, and I witnessed it at FBW. You turned a room full of rich and powerful men to testosterone pudding. And that man that you entertained at the FBW Hooters. The managers at FBW have thrown their finest fembois, one after the other...but all he's been doing is asking after you."

I didn't know what to say. Literally, I had no words. I...I had never known what this feels like.

I was desired?

"And the fact that you don't comprehend the meaning of that...the power of that. I-"

She had this exasperated look on her face. She sighed. I felt awful for not doing right by her. She had been such a strong and understanding friend. She had changed my life.

"I realized that I'm not the right person to teach you that. I've gotten you this far but I'm not the right person to get you to the finish line."

"Wait, what does that mean? Where are we going?" I was desperate, I didn't want to lose her.

"I" she said, as she got out of the Porsche and the driver popped the drunk. An airport worker scurried along to retrieve her bags. "I am going to the Cayman Islands for some much needed relaxation. But You -"

I started to unbuckle my seatbelt. As she said it, a limo pulled up next to her parked Porsche. A handsome man in a tuxedo stepped out of the driver's side.

"You are going back to FBW. Time for you to learn from an expert."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for Part 2, when Ash's training REALLY begins!

Xoxo

Latinarita & Tymak8

As always, let me know in the Comments or a Message to tell us what you think!

1...5678910