Cheerboi Origins Pt. 01: Femboy World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I so agree, Paris." said Kris. "I just love it when my customers play with mine! I'll never give up on getting my cummies released by some generous hunk."

"I was told that I wasn't supposed to have guys pay attention to that...to that part of me." I said.

"Awwww, you are so committed, I love it!" said Paris. "But I pity you, honey! Few things are better in this world than some Alpha male helping you relieve your little sack!"

"Well, apart from an Alpha male pounding your little asspussy until you can barely breathe!" joked Joey.

"Or when they dump their dominant load in your asspussy and thank the gods for you!" Kris shot back.

"Ok girls, I think Ashley here gets the point!" said Paris. "But honey, you be proud of whatever you got going on, cuz you look so freakin' cute and the guys are gonna luv ya!"

"Thanks," I said, still blushing.

"We're just simple femboys, girlie. This fancy sissy stuff isn't in our wheelhouse!" said Dakota.

Femboys? Interesting. The word had come up a few times in my Pornhub searches that Kenzie made me look at, but I'd never clicked on them. I couldn't figure out the details but whatever a femboy was, they were so damn beautiful. Like little feminine nymphs but still 'male'...something about that was just so enticing.

"Actually, I think I've heard about this." said Joey. "It's like 'deprivation therapy' or something. You know, like when you go to those restaurants and you eat in the dark. Like, it makes the flavors come out like super strong and tasty or something. This is supposed to be like that, like apparently all the other stuff you get to do is super enhanced."

That thought raced through my head. Enhanced? Would that actually work?

"Whatever it is," said Paris. "Welcome to the team, Ash. This is a big day, the grand opening of FBW Hooters!"

"FBW Hooters?" I asked. "Like, the food place?" I was still confused about what this FBW thing was.

"Except better!" Paris explained. "Mr. Knudson bought the company, sold its parts and pushed it into bankruptcy and somehow made a bunch of money. He now owns the brand and is re-branding it here as Femboy World Hooters. It's opening day so we have to put on our best performance!"

"Yaaaay!" shouted the others.

"And we better be 100% ready because I peeked around the building when we were coming in and there's already a line around the block!"

I was confused, this was just a Hooters?

"I don't get it, so we're just like serving wings and beers?" I asked.

"That...and some other things." Paris said, as the others giggled around her.

"Come on girls!" came a voice over the speakers. "It's time to greet your first customers!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The VIP Ride (POV: Mr. Hilton)

Mr. Hilton You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of FBW Hooters

Status: Special Guest of Knudsen Enterprises, VIP Guest

I have worked for Knudsen Enterprises for six years. My first job out of college. A closeted Femboy admirer, who woke up every day wishing to meet a femboy walking the halls of my college, but never meeting one. Out of a horny rage, I applied for a financial analyst position at Knudsen Enterprises: FemboyWorld division. I applied. After a rigorous and extensive interview process, I got the position. I thought, "Finally, yes, I can live out my dream of being with a femboy."

Six years later, I was stuck in an office building, crunching numbers, listening to frumpy old men discussing how to improve the park, and giving my financial projections of said improvements. I never could afford a ticket with a load of college debt and the surging price of a ticket to the park. Every night I wished I could switch to the "crew division" of the FemboyWorld park. But, the pay was too good in the corporate division. It was a horrible catch-22.

Until an unintended mistake. A miracle acquisition. My first time going to the park will be all expenses paid.

My phone buzzes and it's a text from an unknown number: "Good Morning, Mr. Hilton. My name is Aiden and I will be your escort today. We will pick you up in approximately 15 minutes. Please be ready outside your door."

I rush to take the quickest shower of my life. With my hair still wet, I rummage through my closet to see what to wear. Casual, business casual, suit and tie?

I go for my office attire out of anxiety because I still did not know whether this is a company event or anything like that. I thought I should dress for work just in case. I fix myself up and head outside.

Just as I close the entrance door to my apartment, a black stretch limo pulls up right to the sidewalk. I look up and some men come out to their balcony and ogle the limo I'm about to step into.

The door opens from the limo and a boi steps out wearing a white crop top hoodie and the tightest jean shorts that show his lovely thighs. His long hair reaches his shoulder and bangs covering his forehead. He was the perfect mix of femininity and a touch of boyish cuteness. Just the sight of the boi has my cock twitching and now I'm regretting wearing these tight suit pants. My cock is fighting against the zipper and just wants to come out.

"Hello Mr. Hilton, I am Aiden, your escort for today. Why don't you come in and we can get the day started." He didn't have to say that twice. I crawl in and take one last look at the balcony. I'm basking in the jealous look of all the men drooling over Aiden. I feel bad for them having to get denied morning sex from their reluctant girlfriends.

I step in the limo and it was as luxurious as anything I have experienced. There were rotating pink, purple and blue LED lights lining the inside of the limo, the softest leather seats, and a full mini bar. Anyone stepping into this thing would feel like a king. And it only got better as Aiden sat beside me with his soft thighs just barely touching my own. Damn did I feel like someone.

I get a whiff of his beautiful scent. The boi smells and looks like pure sex. I wanted him in the limo right then and there.

"So, Mr. Hilton, Congratulations on your great achievement. Boi's all over FemboyWorld heard about what you did and we are very grateful for you." Aiden comes closer and wraps his thin arms around me. I feel my dick throb touching his smooth skin and his cool breath on my neck. The car starts and Aiden continues, "Unfortunately I was told that I must keep your entire load in your balls until we get to our destination. But they did not say anything about fooling around."

Aiden comes up from my embrace and swivels his lovely hips in front of me. God this is everything I dreamed of when I was in college. I jacked off almost every night to the popular FemboyWorld bois personal twitter accounts. Imagining what it would be like to be with one. Especially Paris Nightly, and Dakota Moore. Their small, lewd, yummy cocks make me explode every night. Or the long, red thick cock of Joey Mayes who made me want to get on my knees for that boi.

Now, it is as if I just entered a fever dream. My own personal femboy for this ride, taking off his tight jean shorts, exposing his smooth ass cheeks and pink g-string, grinding on my growing bulge. Aiden crosses his arms and strips off his crop top hoodie and my mouth waters to his erect pink nipples.

"Nothing makes me hornier than a man who does right by us femboys. Because of you, I can now pay for my college and more so. Let me take care of you Mr. Hilton. You are now a big time FemboyWorld employee." He drops to my side and sigh as his delicate hands undo my zipper.

Aiden fishes my cock and balls out. His soft hands make me shiver as he runs them up and down my shaft. He brings his mouth to my ear and whispers, "I want to make your balls twitch and throb." His hands go to my balls and he massages them with the lost delicate touch.

"God what are you doing to me? feels so good!" I moan as I close my eyes and live for the pleasure of his hands.

"Do not cum, Sir. I will get in big trouble if you cum. Don't... cum. Don't... cum." He accentuates the word "cum" with a rather sultry voice. He achieved his goal though because everytime he said "cum" right by my ear, my balls throbbed.

It basically hurts now. I don't want to cum and get this boi in trouble.

"Can I kiss you?" I plead, wanting to taste him.

"There is no asking with femboys, sir. Men like you should only take what you want, no asking."

I grab the bois hair and pull him in. He makes the first invasion as his soft tongue fills up my mouth. My precum leaks from my slit everytime I feel his tongue and lips. This is as close to heaven as I'd ever been.

Aiden gets on top of me and grinds on my aching cock and balls. "Remember, don't cum, sir. Don't cum. Please don't.. cum." He grinds harder and harder. My cock wants to explode but I try to hold it in. I don't want to get the boi in trouble.

But my cock begins to poke at his hole. I instinctively thrust up trying to get inside him.

"Sir, no. Using my hole will only make you cum. I don't want to be a bad boi. I promised the other bois you would be fully hard and balls filled to the brim with your cum."

So he grinds the head of his cock on his puckered hole with my precum lubing up his entrance. He kisses me deep and I feel his hips start to lower. And with just the inch of my cock invading his hole, the driver announces, "Mr. Hilton, we have arrived. Please promptly step out and walk into FemboyWorld."

Aiden gets off me and I groan holding the base of my cock. I was so close to fucking a femboy. "Thank you for not cumming, Sir. Please have a very special day at the new FemboyHooters."

Aiden helps me put on pants and fixes me all up. My cock is bulged hard against my pants where someone a mile a way could tell I am hard as a rock.

I step out of the limo and the last thing I see is Aiden taking a finger to his hole and licking up the precum I left there. Fuck, he is a dirty boi.

I turn my sights to FemboyWorld with my cock fully hard. God was it a beautiful sight. The bright lights, the fully lit sign of FemboyWorld on the top of the wall. If you look closely you can see the grassy area of Farmland and the two large school buildings of Fem Academia.

There were about twenty men, who were all hard as a rock like myself, walking bowlegged toward the entrance. I follow them, thinking I belong to that group.

We gather right at the ticket area with a cute dark hair femboy standing in the front. "Hello all you special gentlemen. You have been invited to the Grand Opening of FemboyWorlds newest attraction, Femboy Hooters. You men will be the first to experience the attraction. Thanks to all your great contributions to the park and FemboyWorld Industries, Mr. Knudsen is rewarding you with this once in a lifetime experience. And also, we will be showing off our newest type of boi. Something all you men will surely be fighting to get your hands on. But more on that later. For now, follow me."

The men around me hoot and holler as we head in. We first go thru a long tunnel. The anticipation was killing me. Felt like the longest twenty steps in my life. This was a dream and with every step I was getting closer and closer. Finally a light appeared at the end and with one final step I was finally in the park. It was magnificent. The park wasn't fully opened yet but there were beautiful bois everywhere. Each one was just jaw droppingly beautiful.

"Now, now, gentleman. For you first time gentleman, this is Main Street. No sexual activity happens here. Just a little bit more time until you men get what you want. I hope each one of your femboy escorts left you men hot and bothered. And I can see from all of your prominent bulges that they all did a great job. Now let's keep going."

We take a right which leads us down a path lined with towering palm trees with the most perfect paved walkway. Unlike the other parks, there were no surroundings, no other attractions. Just palm trees, green grass, and beautiful flowers lining the walkway. The only attraction that was needed was a 2,000 square foot restaurant, with the name "Femboy Hooters" on top.

We get a little closer and the entrance door opens and a stream of Femboys come out in white crop top sleeveless shirts with FBW Hooters on the front and the tightest, orange short-shorts that show just the right amount of ass.

We inch closer and we can see the bois clapping their hands with their big smiles and congratulating us for coming to the opening. There was a sign on the door that said, "No Clothes Permitted."

"Do as the sign says gentleman. Drop your clothes on the ground and enter the new and improved Hooters."

We all frantically drop our clothes with all of our boners finally springing free. We walk in and the smell of chicken wings fill our nostrils but the sight was an even better one. It is as if all my fantasies from college until now has finally come true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Opening! (POV: Ash)

I must have looked ridiculous. Maybe we all did. Standing there while wearing a hyper-sexualized Hooters outfit, or rather "FBW Hooters" outfit. My ass hanging out of my shorts, my nipples and hormonally charged budding breasts prominent under the white t-shirt.

Not just standing, standing and clapping!

And then the men just started pouring into the restaurant. As if I hadn't already caught on that this wasn't a normal restaurant, it became very obvious when I saw the male customers rushing in fully nude. Through the windows I could see their clothes strewn about the street, being picked up by another employee.

But that wasn't where my attention was. My attention was on the men strolling in, their dicks swinging wildly as they excitedly filled the entrance. I could see that some of those dicks had lipstick marks on them too.

And the whole time I was just clapping and smiling, following the lead of the fembois I had just met. What the hell was wrong with me? I had a group of countless naked men staring at me hungrily while I...CLAPPED FOR THEM!? As if I was signaling to them, 'hey! congratulations on those amazing boners!' I was even bouncing a bit, my little new titties shaking a bit as I did. I looked down, fuck, my nipples were hard, poking through the shirt. This was so embarrassing...I wondered if my face was turning red.

And yet, I just kept clapping and smiling and bouncing. The men were starting to line up in an orderly fashion, their hard dicks bouncing as they scrambled about the entrance. They were looking at us with lustful appetites, I could feel their eyes roaming over my body.

There was one man in particular who was staring at me, I had seen him ditching his suit outside. While the other guys kept looking back and forth at all of us, this guy just kept his eyes on me. It made me feel so weird. Like, I felt like a piece of meat, objectified. And yeah it felt kinda gay obviously. But I kinda also felt, like, special. To be the object of desire...it was thrilling in a completely shameful sort of way. But thrilling nonetheless. They wanted me...

Then my fellow waitresses started escorting men to their seats. I saw Kris take that guy that was staring at me to the big booth. A part of me was disappointed I didn't get to meet my admirer.

It was then my turn to escort a customer.

"Hi, Sir! My name is Ash! Welcome to the grand opening of FBW Hooters! What's your name?" I asked, remembering the script I had to memorize.

"Don, Don Raker" he said confidently. He was a debonair man in his 40s, a deep bass voice dripping with confidence. He had a firm barrel chest, the rest of his body concealed by the podium I was standing at.

"Well, thank you for supporting FBW, Mr. Raker! We are so happy you made it to celebrate the grand opening. Please, come with me to your table for your meal today."

I picked up a menu from the podium and turned about, gesturing him to follow me. I heard Don say, "I'd follow that ass to the ends of the world."

That made me blush, my heart had a little palpitation. Wow, that was something else. Why did my body react like that to such a crude comment?

I walked over to the assigned table, my hips rolling as I did, walking the way Kenzie had taught me. Was it Kenzie's training or was it because I wanted to impress this guy more with my generous ass? Was I egging him on? I just knew his eyes were glued to my ass.

I put the menu down at the table and turned around to gesture to the seat.

"Please take a..." I stopped mid-sentence. Don was now fully exposed in front of me. His thick hard dick just a couple feet away from me, just swaying in the breeze.

Did I do that to him? Had my body gotten him that hard? Was he hoping to...use my body? What the fuck, why were these thoughts running through my head? Get it together Ash! In my defense, Don was super well endowed! My eyes were pretty much glued on his hard member, taken aback by the real live big dick in front of me. It felt surreal to say the least. Shouldn't I recoil at the sight of another guy's penis? Why wasn't I revolted? Why was I...excited?

"Got something caught in your throat?" Don said, smirking.

"Um, no, no Sir." I said.

"Well, not yet at least," he said. He laughed at his own dirty joke. For some reason I took his cue and giggled at his joke. A joke that had been made at my expense. Why was I so masochistic?

"Please take a seat, Sir." I said, snapping to, remembering my lines. "Take your time perusing our menu, we have a delicious assortment of updated Hooters classics on our menu for you gentlemen!"

He took a seat, the table barely concealing his hard-on. He looked at the menu quickly as I turned to head to the kitchen.

"Oh Ash, just one moment." he said. I turned back.

"Yes, Don?" I asked. For some reason I crossed my feet, looking demure.

"I'd love if you explained the menu to me. You know, tell me a bit about the specials."

Ok, just basic waitressing stuff, I could do that.

"It would be my pleasure, Sir. Our first special today -"

He interrupted me. "Why don't you get comfortable first. Here, come take a seat on my lap. It's so loud in here I may not hear you if you aren't close."

How was I getting out of this one? A naked man, a giant boner, and me in this skimpy outfit. What could go wrong?

But this was what was expected of me. What Kenzie had sent me here for. It'd be ok, just some flirtation with this man. It's not like I hadn't been near another man's cock before.

"Of course, Sir!" I said, trying to keep sounding enthusiastic. I wondered if he thought that enthusiasm was genuine. I mean...was it?

I edged closer and he backed up a bit to give me space. As I scooted my way in, he grabbed my hips and directed my ass to sit on his crotch. His hard cock was firmly lodged between my shorts-covered asscheeks.

What was I doing???

"So, tell me about this special here." he said, pointing at the menu with one hand while the other stayed on my waist.

"Those...those are the specials for the Teasers, or appetizers. This one is the Fat Fried Pickle, it's a thick juicy pickle that our chefs deep fry to perfection." Unconsciously I had shimmied my ass on him with the words "thick juicy pickle". My body did it instinctively, it just felt right. What the fuck, my body was just naturally teasing this man.

"That does sound mighty fine, Ash. I bet you've tried your fair share of fat pickles in your day. How about this one?" he said, pointing to the next menu special before resting his hand on my chest.

"Oh those are the FBW Itty Bitty Tots, our specialty tater tots."

Don gently twisted my nipple through my shirt. I moaned and rocked my hips back and forth, feeling the heat from his thick hot cock against my thighs.

1...45678...10