All Comments on 'Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 09'

by tk5555

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good branch out, but could use a touch of editing

There were a few editing mistakes a she instead of he and a couple other word issues that an editor should help with.

still a good story and a good branching out for the lead character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
redundant?

How can these different women all want the same thing and use the same language? Much less be so conventionally kinky when they have just begun fucking.? That's the stuff unimaginative, jaded older folks do.

It was fun for a while, but it's wearing thin TK.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 5 years ago
Excellent, but...

Excellent stories. Great attention to giving the woman her orgasm, her pleasure, and for the boy not to be self-absorbed.

You need a grammar checker like Grammarly. This is not a sales pitch (it's free), it's just that your attention to detail allows all kinds of pronoun problems to sneak through. It's frequent enough for me to point them out. On the first page of the next story, I discovered another, so I thought I'd back up and leave you a helpful comment.

Otherwise, nice division of story topics, subjects, and people!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous