Cheerleader Gone Lesbian

Story Info
Sexy Cheerleader meets cute nerd girl.
1k words
3.8
36.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, this is my 2nd story I hope you enjoy. All characters are above the age of 18 and if this does well there will be a chapter 2

--------------------

I always thought I was only into guys. And trust me I've had my fair few of handsome guys. Being lead cheerleader with a big ass and huge tits might I add, I have always had my pick of guys from school. However I was having sex for the sake of being the girl who's had sex with the hottest guy I never felt the pleasure all the other girls gossiped about when we got changed for cheer.

This was all about to change...

Recently, I have noticed a girl in my English class. She always sat in the corner and quietly got on with her work. I don't even know her name but I have been in her class for years. She sat determined to get through her work. She was what people like me called a nerd. She had deep blue eyes behind her preppy glasses. She wore a different cute skirt everyday and oversized hoodies, her quirky style enticed me. She had a cute smile that drew you in. How had I never noticed her before. Her hair curled and twirled with a deep Hazel color which fell just below her shoulders. Her clothes didn't let on much to her curves but she definitely fit as her arms and legs were slightly toned.

She was very different to my short shorts and tiny crop tops which I wore most days unless it was cold where I would wear a hoodie over the top. I made sure to wear crop tops which hugged tightly to my tits to make the guys drool. Sometimes I even caught the teachers looking which made me and my friends giggle. My short shorts revealed my huge, which was often the topic between the guys in the lunch hall.

My blonde hair often in a double French plait down to the middle of my back that guys often enjoyed tugging on. Oh, and before I forget my name's Ella.

I had caught myself gazing at her after a couple lessons so I decided in maths to sit next to her.

Ella: Ughhh I don't get any of this algebra shit sir

Mr Johnson: Ella doesn't swear in class and we have gone over it hundreds of times why don't you listen. You should research it in your spare time

Unknown Cute Girl: Hey don't worry about him I think he's in a mood I can help if you want

Ella: Thanks so much, id love to. Anyways, what's you're name.

Unknown Cute Girl: it's Chloe. *starts to help with maths questions*

Mr Johnson: Girls can you please be quiet this is a math class you can talk in your own time

Ella: Someone's in a grump.

Ella a caught herself gazing into Chloe's eyes. She coughed to snap herself out of the cute moment.

Chloe: giggled and gently whispered someone's a bit distracted

Ella: giggled then asked is it hot in here

Mr Johnson: Girls' OUT NOW you have caused nothing but a distraction this lesson and I'm especially shocked with you talking so much Chloe. You know what you both have a detention tonight!

As we got up our little fingers touched and I slipped my hand into hers then quickly removed my hand going bright red. Giggled and exited. We walked together to the library like you were meant to when you get kicked out. We spent our free period talking all things music. We had a similar music interest-pop songs and nostalgic 90s songs. She seemed perfect from what I had found out so far.

Next lesson I was sad to see we were not in the same class but it went fast as I day dreamed about Chloe and I dancing on the beach so that was fun. I looked forward to my detention. A sentence I never thought id ever say.

Mr Johnson: Girls come in for your detention. Sit down.

Of course we sat together.

Mr Johnson: Girls one desk apart please. I would like to write a 300-word apology to me for your actions in class

Although I was happy to be in detention with her this angered me

Ella: Sir, the only reason we were talking is because she was helping me with math

Ella: (whispering to Chloe) well maybe not the only reason ( flashing her a big smile)

Glady Mr. Johnson had to leave to do some work so we were in detention alone together. We quickly rushed our apologies, they were good enough to get us out after the hour had passed. I grabbed a mint then stood up.

Ella: would you like a mint?

Chloe: Yeah but why?

Ella: Well I prefer to kiss with a minty breath

I threw her a mint and she playfully caught it in her mouth. This made me swoon how cute. I seized my opportunity while her lips were still slightly parted to go in for a deep passionate kiss. It was going so well, we were sucking and nibbling each others faces while our tongues danced a dance full of romance.

However, it wasn't a long kiss ass grumpy Mr. Johnson returned interrupting our moment.

Mr Johnson: ugh girls I'm back I take it you've ugh finished your apologies.

Ella: yes sir

Chloe: yes sir

Mr Johnson: good you may leave.

I got up first and shortly after leaving the class Chloe followed.

Chloe: hey can you walk with me to my locker.

Ella: of course

As soon as she got her bag out of her locker I pinned her up against it and resumed our passionate kiss. It ended with her face covered in cherry lip gloss. I licked my thumb and wiped it off with a giggle then planted a kiss on her lips

Chloe: wow

Ella: wow is an understatement. That was hot. Do you want to go to a party tomorrow night? (Tommorow being Saturday)

Chloe: I'd love to as long as I get more of that (she giggled)

Ella: maybe if your lucky (she smirked) want to exchange numbers so I can send you the details.

We exchanged numbers and parted ways. That night I dreamed the most beautiful dreams.

I can't wait for tomorrow.