Cheerleader Gone Lesbian Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheerleader Goes Lesbian.
790 words
3.66
18.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, this is my 2nd story I hope you enjoy. All characters are above the age of 18. This is Chapter 2 and I recommend Reading chapter 1 before starting this one. Enjoy.

--------------------

Chapter 2 of Cheerleader Gone Lesbian

I woke up at midday and headed to the mall. I needed a cute outfit to wear to the party tonight and some sexy underwear which hopefully Chloe will enjoy. I picked out a cute pair of tight gray shorts and a matching gray crop top, which hugged my tits perfectly showing my nipples making everyone stare but the only person I want to stare is Chloe. When I got home I messaged Chloe.

Ella: 10 PM at the Beach near my beach hut. Don't worry about bringing drinks I will bring enough for both of us. Cannot wait to see you beautiful *Kiss Emoji*

Chloe: Thank You darling, can't wait to see you either.

Two hours later, I went to the party. I came at 9:50, so she would have someone she knows as soon as she came. When she arrived I almost drooled She was wearing a short skirt that barely covered her huge ass and a tight t-shirt that hugged her huge tits. I forgot about everyone around me and ran to her and hugged her, giving her a peck on the cheek. She put her hand on my face and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss but instead I whispered "later baby". Then we joined everyone else sat on the beach drinking. The only thing was we didn't really join everyone else we sat in the corner of the group and just flirted and held hands. It was so cute and soon it got cold. Not only were we getting closer together and I had slid my arm round her. That was when I realized my nipples were hard due to the cold and then I glanced at her tits and her nipples were hard too. I suddenly felt flutters between my legs. She giggled as she flicked my nipple.

Ella (Whispering): Oi Cheeky I think we should go to the beach house.

Chloe didn't even speak, she just got up, and ran to the beach hut full of lust.

When we got to the beach hut we locked the door behind us and then it was on. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her deeply and passionately full of fire. I kept kissing and sucking her face until her mouth opened allowing my tongue to explore. Our tongues danced just like the first time we kissed but this time quicker and more desperately. Chloe Pushed me off and then pull off my crop top revealing my big DD tits. She almost instantly licked circles around my nipple teasing me. Then she sucked on one, making me giggle and moan at the same time. She was so good, I wondered if she had done this before. After a few moans released from my mouth she pinched my other nipple whilst sucking and rolled it between her thumb and finger. This made me swoon from the pure bliss caused by just her hand and mouth. I fell to the floor and I started to orgasm. I fell into an uncontrollable moaning and a pulsating level of pleasure ran through my body.

Chloe: Looks like someone enjoyed that now it is my turn.

I giggled, then slowly lifted her t-shirt while kissing her passionately only breaking to get rid of the t-shirt. In that moment I decided I would tease her as much as possible. So I began by kissing her toned stomach and covering it with deep red love bites making her giggle and moan. The trail of kisses led up to her big tits and I made hickeys go round each of her tits before I began to kiss and lick her nipples. My tongue slowly went round and round her nipple, feeling it harden and twitch on every lap. She could not sit still with all this going on. She had her legs opened wide almost trying to tempt me but I wanted her to feel what I felt when she had sucked and played with my big tits. So I decided to copy her. I grabbed her right nipple while I sucked her left one. I rubbed it between finger and thumb until it was as hard as the one in my mouth then switched. This left her legs shaking and her mouth letting out a moan so loud I'm shocked no one at the party heard. The moan made my bones rattle and me giggle

I can not believe how lucky I am to find such a beautiful girl.