All Comments on 'Cheerleader in the Darkroom'

by story_teller_948

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
TxflgatorTxflgator5 months ago

Loved the story. Very well written!!!!!

RoktotRoktot5 months ago

GREAT !!

Don’t be a ‘one hit wonder’…. Write a whole album !!!

Thanks,

Tob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bravo! Wunderbar! Muy bien.

Twiz67Twiz67about 1 year ago

That was hot as hot can be! I love stories about girls with pubic hair. It's such a turn on. I jerked off twice reading. I'm gonna go for a third time. Please write more.

GentleTortureGentleTortureover 1 year ago

Shame this is your only story on here. Dang hot.

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967over 3 years ago
Lovely! A nice, feelgood story!

Left me with a warm fuzzy feeling and a smile on my face. Thank you!

auhunter1949auhunter1949over 4 years ago
MMMMM

Worth reading several more times

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well well well

Super well written, engaging, and not as predictable as I thought. The ending was cutesy but with the right amount of dirty. Shanks :)

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
A sweet story

I do like stories of young couples where the girl takes the lead. I just wish that I'd had the confidence to do it when I was her age. Envy. Envy. ('David's First Time' by Claudia Bones also had a similarly sexually forward young lady.)

But Story_Teller, you now have them married, presumably as each others' first and only when it comes to sexual experiences. In these days when seeking variety is the norm, should they now consider wandering? How will they know what they've missed out on if they go to their graves never having tried another sexual partner?

Give it a try, Story_Teller. A follow-up story could be interesting.

Lue

Ps: Story_Teller, I do note that your biographical note is rather uninformative. I find that it helps to know a little more about the author when reading their stories. With such a sweet story as yours, that could be nice.

Pps: It's poor form to put your own story in your favourites list.

muffloverbillmuffloverbillover 6 years ago
Loved it

Write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TO Anonymous - The Pill

As you seem to be unaware of the fact, I have to tell you that since the discovery of how to make female hormones in pill form, many young teenage girls, about 30-40% or more have really painful and/or irregular periods, so the advent of the hormone pills was a boon for them, as they could get relief and not have to be "off sick" so often. No doubt some exaggerated their problem so as to convince the parents and Doctor to give them the hormones so they could have sex without risk of pregnancy, but for the most part, many took them for a genuine problem so their lives were transformed. And as the Dr would have had to examine her vaginally as part of the investigation to find the cause of the problem, the speculum would have ruptured her hymen, and hence no pain or bleeding with first intercourse. So please don't mock these girls being on the pill statement, a large number of girls would have been on it for valid reasons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Pill

These stories are always full of virgin girls who for some extraneous reason just happen to be on the pill when the "main event" happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
damn!!

i really love this one. very good!! continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

You give the other weird kids like me some hope ;) well, my school time is over and no school beauty did that with me, but anyway... you never know. And I am so thankful that for once, they can stay together for some time!

swfb70swfb70about 8 years ago
reminded me

of an incident with my girlfriend during my senior year of high school in May of 1970

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 8 years ago
Keep going

Don't leave us this way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Tri, I could imagine it too, but it was pitch black! Lol

Nice tease of a story, keep it up, look for an editor to assist you a little, some of the sentence structures were a bit muddled.

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Nice

I could picture the two together in that dark room. Another chapter, please. Maybe you could continue this story, this time using first-person Stacy's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!!

Keep up the good work !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
trickery

just finish the story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
outstanding

YOU TEASE!!!! Outstanding work, I can't wait to hear how this turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That's It?

???? Really ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Finish this please!

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadabout 8 years ago
Another Teaser

You get us worked up and then you disappear in a cloud of smoke...

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 8 years ago
Nice start

Would love to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous