Cheerleader Squad Ch. 01

Story Info
Five cheerleaders discuss jocks, and get horny in their dorm.
3k words
4.33
16.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I'm Angela, I'm eighteen years old and I've been studying at North West State University for the last four months. I'm living in a student dorm after leaving home last September and I've met a bevy of great female friends. There's Becky, Caroline, Daphne and Emma, and the five of us make up the college cheerleading squad.

At home, it never really occurred to me that I was beautiful, although I guess I'm conventionally good-looking, maybe even great-looking, in fact: I have long, brown, wavy hair, medium-sized 34C breasts, an athletic body, and long, smooth legs, plus a tight butt that sticks out when I wear the short cheerleading skirt I need to wear.

Now, though, I have discovered the joys of being desired, popular, the center of attention and the male gaze, where guys all across campus look at me and dream to be with me -- to date me, kiss me, love me, and eff me; and all this has transformed my opinion of myself.

Now I have the confidence to flirt, banter and attract all kinds of men, plus I have really begun to explore my body as a sexual being. I have used my time in the dorm to explore my body, my breasts, my pussy; and have had many hot self-sessions in the dorm showers.

It helps to be surrounded by four other gorgeous women cheerleaders, too. Becky is tall, blond, with fabulous 34D breasts, complete with wide areolae and pointed, luscious nipples, an athletic body slightly curvier than mine, and equally long legs; Caroline is dark-haired, with a curvy body, somewhat shorter, but with big, round breasts and long nipples, plus thicker legs; Daphne is a lighter, ash blonde with a more willowy frame, smaller breasts, maybe 32B, but perfectly formed and firm, with a long torso, slim hips and the longest legs among us; while Emma is a redhead, with dead straight hair, pale, white skin, bright pink nipples, fleshy, yummy breasts, wide hips and muscled legs.

How do I know so much about the state of their bodies? Well, we've been experimenting in the dorm room, and I've come to know their bodies almost as well as my own; and just as soon as this practice session is over, we totally plan to get to know them some more, after getting showered and changed.

"Come on, girls! Hup-hup-hup!" cried Becky, who was the head cheerleader.

We jumped, tumbled, did the splits and waved our pom-poms wildly. Our uniform was blue and white, with white, calf-length boots.

We were out on the college football field, in our usual spot, and a few of the football players, complete with padding and gridiron helmets, were watching us from the sidelines while they waited for their practice session to begin.

Finally, we finished up our session, with Becky seemingly satisfied with our performance. "Right, ladies, that's enough for today. Let's go in and wash up."

I was sweaty and yet turned on, with the white sports underwear beneath the blue and white skirt riding up, rubbing against my pussy and teasing my clit, and I was aching to take the panties off and take care of business as we walked slowly off the field.

Just then, I saw the football coach appear near the guys. Coach Jake Saxon addressed the team and started barking out orders. He wasn't like so many other college football coaches -- he wasn't a teacher, nor even a teacher's age. He was twenty-three, just a year older than a senior, since he was the highest-scoring player last year, so the college invited him to coach their team, even though he had finished his degree. He was taking a year out before getting a job, and figured he could make some cash by going back to college to do this.

I looked him over -- his hair was blond, and he had a gorgeous face. My eyes ranged over the pronounced shoulder muscles that joined his neck to his round, cannonball delts, before watching as his bulging pecs filled out his white T-shirt at the top. I could see how his lower torso was really firm, so I suspected an awesome six-pack, before leading to a hefty package down below and thick, muscled legs.

My hands automatically strayed between my legs, before I checked myself and kept on walking towards the exit. I turned to him and flashed him a smile, which he acknowledged with a brief smirk before turning back to his team. Smirking myself, I followed the other four women out to the showers.

In the locker room, the five of us ripped off our sweaty clothes, chatting all the while.

"Hey, Angie," said Emma. "I saw you checking out Coach Saxon."

"Yeah, that's right," I announced, boldly. "The guy's absolutely jacked and a total stud. Why wouldn't I be interested?"

"You go, girl," smiled Caroline.

"The fact is, these days I've become so horny. I never used to be like this at home. I've really come out of my shell with you girls. Really, literally, I was never like this until I became a cheerleader."

"Cheerleading does it to all of us, I figure," remarked Daphne, thoughtfully. "It's like being a movie star or a model. Suddenly, every man wants us, we're revered for our beauty, and we're the most popular girls on campus. Sooner or later, if everyone tells us how hot we are, we're gonna wanna find out how hot we can be."

"Right," agreed Emma. "Plus, we get to hang out together to do that."

"Speaking of which," said Becky, "Hurry up! Let's get in the shower!"

Five minutes later, five beautiful women were soaped up, smoothing lathered shower gel across our athletic, toned bodies. In the main, we washed ourselves, although a couple of us helped each other.

I loved touching Becky's firm torso, slick and wet with the hot water and the suds, and the sensations in my fingertips tantalized me as to what we would be getting up to shortly.

"Wait, babe," said Becky, sternly. "Let's get back to the dorm, otherwise someone might walk in."

We rinsed off the soap, and each of us toweled off, before putting on some clean clothes and heading back towards the dorms.

Our dorm was a large room with five beds, closets, a few nightstands, and desks and chairs for studying. We burst in through the door, and dumped our training bags on the nearest flat surface we could find, before each of us flumped down on the beds to chat.

"So what do you figure, girls -- are you going to the social on Friday night with the guys? All the team will be there, plus Coach Saxon," asked Becky.

"Where is it?" asked Emma.

"Just in the clubhouse," answered Becky. "It's just a small do, but it could be a great opportunity to hang out with them."

"I like Mark best," said Daphne. "He's quiet, but cute, with a great body."

"He's OK," agreed Caroline, "but he's not as big as some of the other guys. I prefer a bit more beefcake."

"Ha!" snorted Becky. "You would! I like Brad -- he's strong, athletic, and looks like he could go all night. He can certainly go all day on the pitch."

"That might not translate, hun," I warned.

"Yeah, I agree," said Daphne. "Stamina on the field doesn't mean stamina in the bedroom. Guys have to learn to control themselves. If he knows how to do that, then he has the energy to last all night for sure -- but if he doesn't, then all that energy won't be used if he's a minute man."

"Right," agreed Caroline.

"Who do YOU like, Caroline?" I asked.

"Ricky. He's big and buff and hunky. He can fill me up any time."

"Is he well-endowed?" asked Becky.

"I dunno. I've never been with him before."

"Hmm. What about you, Emma?"

"John, I figure. He's friendly, fun and sexy. He's got more personality than the others."

"Yeah, that's important," said Becky.

"That's not like you, Emma," remarked Caroline. "You're usually pretty physical in bed. Little Miss Orgasm, you are."

We all laughed at that.

"There's more to me than meets the eye," she said.

"So, Angela, dear, how about you?" asked Becky. "Is there anyone you've got your eye on?"

"Hmm, I'll see what happens when I get there," I replied. The truth was, I wasn't interested in any of the nineteen-year-old or even twenty-year-old players; I wanted Coach Saxon, and badly; but I wasn't about to let on to the other women. At least, not yet. I anticipated that there could be a few obstacles to navigate to get what I wanted, and I had no idea whether I would be successful, so I wasn't about to reveal anything to the girls. What if it all fell through and I ended up with nothing? How stupid would I look then, with egg on my face? Stuff it -- the social was the best opportunity I had, and I needed to work alone on this one.

The girls continued chatting for a few more minutes about clothes, shopping, cellphones -- anything but what I wanted.

I grew impatient. "Hey, come on! I'm horny! Let's start!"

The girls laughed at me for my intensity, but I was burning up inside. We split up into a threesome and a twosome, and I decided to do a twosome today. Threesomes are great, but then there's the hassle of taking turns being the main one being pleasured; it's great when two women are pleasuring me at the same time, but I was too impatient to then swap places and be doing someone else while someone was doing me. It was hard to focus on both unless we slowed way down and took hours over it, which was sometimes awesome, but I wasn't in the mood today. I just wanted to get off and satisfy my bi-curious desire to see another woman in the throes of pleasure, so just one would do.

As such, I ended up with Caroline, who was more than willing, and she excitedly ripped off her clothes and lay down on her bed, ready for me. Over on Becky's bed, Emma and Daphne decided to service the head cheerleader first, then Emma would go next, then Daphne. That would be a two-hour epic.

Stuff that -- quality over quantity, I figured. Let's go!

My eyes roved over Caroline's body -- her long, brown hair, big, round breasts, curvy body and slightly thick legs. Her pussy was shaven completely, as was mine. The sight of her body ignited my desire, and I gritted my teeth to hold it in while I removed my top. My hands ranged over my white bra, as I felt the fullness of my breasts beneath. Reaching behind me to undo the bra clip, I experienced the momentary delectable feeling of letting the girls free, that every woman enjoys. I kneaded and massaged my bare breasts, feeling them ache with anticipation at what lay ahead. I removed the sports pants I was wearing, then rubbed my pussy through the material of my panties. I was so horny.

Caroline grinned and beckoned me to join her on her bed. "Come here, babe," she said, wantonly.

I needed no second invite, as I jumped up onto the bed and fell into her arms, prostrating my body fully on top of her. Like a wild woman, I raked my fingers through her long, brown hair, looked down at her gorgeous face, then down at her luscious lips, then back up to her eyes. My head moved down and my mouth closed upon hers, our lips entwined in a passionate kiss.

I needed this. I was gasping with thirst for female flesh and needed to see her react. Our mouths opened and tongues met, and I plundered Caroline's mouth, while my right hand cupped the roundness of her left breast. It felt firm and delicious, and I pumped my hips against her, desperate for friction. Grabbing her shoulders, I slid myself down her body to ravish her breasts.

The sight of the darkening areolae and stiffened, hard nipples inflamed me, and I opened my mouth wide to engulf her right breast, wishing I could suck in the whole thing, while squeezing and kneading her other breast with my hand.

I spent some time here, forcing audible moans to come from Caroline.

By now, I could hear loud moans of pleasure from the threesome happening on the other bed over the way.

This inspired Caroline to start pleasuring me. I felt her hand venture south towards my pussy. Wanting to help her, I got up, placing my knees either side of her torso with my butt in the air, while my mouth turned its attention to her other breast.

I felt Caroline's fingertips rub my now-slick pussy, her index and middle fingers parting my labia and sliding along past my clitoral hood. I moaned deeply, badly needing the relief.

I did the same to her, my hands sliding across her taut, toned abdomen, down across the flat plain above her mound, then curling over to reach her pussy, which was becoming wet with anticipation.

"Oh, baby," said Caroline. "You can do me so well; lick my clit, babe -- pleasure my pussy!"

I smiled, releasing her swollen nipple from my mouth and moving down, bending my legs so that my torso was flat on the bed. Caroline spread her legs, and I pushed her thighs back, giving me an awesome view of her luscious pussy.

I dove straight in, licking and sucking with abandon, pleasuring her outer labia, then inner, before delivering one luxurious lick all the way from the fourchette to the pudendum, just below her clitoris. Caroline moaned loudly, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me in.

Now my line of sight was filled with all things female, as my tongue loved her womanhood, darting in and out of her vagina, before my mouth and lips sucked in her clit greedily, my tongue lashing the head from side to side.

Finally, I found her rhythm and locked onto it. For the next few minutes, my tongue did nothing else but stay right on it, as Caroline's torso began to writhe and buck under my ministrations.

After about ten minutes, her mouth opened wide and she threw her head back, before uttering a loud cry as her orgasm ripped through her, her body undulating wildly as it rode the waves of her pleasure.

This is what I had wanted to see, and the sight inflamed me even higher. "My turn, babe," I declared, firmly. I got up, then placed my knees either side of her head. "Eat me out," I commanded.

Caroline was still coming down from her climax, yet she obeyed, and I pumped my pussy against my face as her tongue explored my depths.

YES, I thought, as I placed my hands behind me on the bed and leaned back, allowing me to thrust my hips even more strongly against her face.

"Grrr!" I growled, as I took my pleasure from my friend's tongue, lips and mouth. Caroline's technique was good, and her hands held my thighs in place as she adored my fabulous femininity.

My body began to break out into a sweat, and I could feel a dampness to my torso, as droplets of sweat appeared on my upper breasts.

Caroline discovered my rhythm and stayed on it, allowing me to ride the rising tide of my ecstasy. My breasts bounced and my slick torso bucked against her mouth as I took as much pleasure as I could from her tongue and lips.

Finally, I felt a wave of pleasure burst from my loins and, like a river in the tempest, it roared up my body and crashed through my frame, and my limbs and body shuddered with a strong release.

After flinging my head back with abandon for several seconds, I looked up and got off Caroline. However, her sexy, gorgeous, curvy body and those amazing, perfectly round breasts were too much for me. I wanted more.

"Ah, babe, where's the strap-on?" I asked.

Caroline looked astonished. "Are you not done?"

"Not yet," I said.

"Man, your horn is off the charts," she remarked.

"Shut up and get it!"

Caroline fished in a drawer in the nightstand and produced a strap-on dildo -- it was eight inches long and seven inches long, and black.

I grabbed it quickly and hastily donned it. "Oh, yeah," I said, smiling as I looked down at the impressive appendage between my legs. "I wanna eff you so badly, Caroline!"

"Wow!" she managed.

I grabbed her legs and spread them wide, pushing her thighs back, so that her legs were up my body, her feet higher than my shoulders. Lining up the tip of the dildo with Caroline's pussy, I teased her for a few seconds, sliding it up and down her vulva. Then I pushed the head against her entrance. It offered a brief resistance, then her labia parted and the huge fake cock disappeared deep inside her.

"Aaah, yeah!" cried Caroline.

Determined to have my way with her, I pumped my hips, using my hands to push the dildo down, so that the head slid along the back wall of Caroline's pussy to hit the A-spot at the end.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed.

Overwhelmed with desire for the sexy, curvy body laid out beneath me, I thrusted my hips hard in and out of her, determined to give her the pleasure she deserved for honing a body like that in the gym.

"Rrraaahh!" I roared, as I pumped and pumped and pumped and pumped, sweat now dripping off me as the head of the dildo pounded her A-spot. "Come for me, baby, come!"

Caroline was breathing fast and deep, a vast wave of pleasure building up before my eyes. I saw her eyes widen, her face astonished, as a huge eruption of pure pleasure burst from her loins, and wave after wave of ecstasy shot through her body. It went on and on, and I pounded her constantly, feeling her wave as the juddering of her limbs reverberated against my torso and breasts, before she finally came down from the peak of desire, I slowed my thrusts, and we collapsed on top of each other, satisfied.