Cheerleader Squad Ch. 02

Story Info
At a jock party, Angela meets and challenges Coach Saxon.
2.4k words
4.3
4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday, the night of the social, and the five of us would be showing up at the clubhouse at around eight.

Ever since our session together on Wednesday night, the other three girls had been impressed with the performance Caroline and I had put on together, and all four of them had been in awe somewhat of how much horniness I had, and the depth of my thirst. In fact, they had been talking of nothing else since then, and although it was only two days later, I was already getting sick of hearing about it.

"Yeah, OK, guys," I said with a sigh, as Becky struck up yet another brief convo about my prowess in the bedroom. "I've heard it, OK?"

"I know," said the head cheerleader. "It's just that -- it was kind of spectacular, you know?"

"Yes. I know."

"It was cool," said Daphne.

"It was hot, more like," remarked Caroline.

We were walking along a pathway between some grass that led towards the clubhouse, and I was leading the way instead of Becky, which I considered unusual. However, since Wednesday night, Becky had been letting me walk in front. Not that it mattered, but I had noticed it. I felt irritated. I turned abruptly to face them. "Now, look," I began. "Becky, you lead the way. You're the head -- you go first."

"No, it's OK," she smiled. "We're happy to follow you."

"Look, if this is about the other night, I don't see what that's got to do with deciding I need to be followed, or that you've gotta walk two steps behind, or some junk. The fact is, any of you could have done what I did with Caroline, and Caroline could do it, too."

"Huh! I don't think so," said Emma.

I turned to her. "Why not? I could. I'm nothing special. What gives?"

"You were so majorly thirsty," remarked Daphne. "Like, most of us were kinda horny that night; but, like, KINDA horny, that was all. Where do you get that level of turn-on? I don't think I could manage it."

"Me neither," said Emma.

"You were like a wild thing with that huge strap-on, Ange," said Becky. "That's the biggest dildo we've got, and you pounded Caroline with it like some out-of-control mountain man who hasn't seen a woman for ten years."

"It was awesome," agreed Caroline, with stars in her eyes.

I stood there, legs akimbo, and put my hands on my hips. We were all dressed in our cheerleader uniforms, all blue and white short skirts, white socks and sneakers, and stretch nylon tops over our breasts, with bare midriffs. However, since this was a party we were going to, we had left the pom-poms at the dorm. "It's not that big a deal," I said. "Listen! All you have to do is be confident -- confident in your sexuality. I don't mean just try to be happy with your body or how your boobs look in the mirror or be chuffed that you managed to get off three times in the bathroom last weekend. What I mean is -" I paused, trying to put it into words. "Be confident in what you can offer someone else. Decide you wanna give someone pleasure, and go for it. Own it. That's what lesbians do. How is it they get orgasms eighty-six percent of the time when they have sex but straight women only get sixty-five percent? Stop worrying about what you look like when you're having sex and just give her what she needs and what you want to give her." With that, I turned back around and walked on.

I knew that the girls would be talking about me, and I worried somewhat whether the head cheerleader might think I was trying to rival her. I wasn't, since she was better at cheerleading than I was and obviously knew what she was doing. Yet, even though I was only eighteen, I figured I knew more about sex, at least in attitude, so I felt entitled to lead where I could.

We entered the clubhouse. Around seven or eight of the college American football team were already present, and the guys were sitting around a large table on some wooden chairs, while over to the right there was a sofa and two armchairs, strategically arranged in front of a huge flatscreen TV to watch sport. The guys at the table had some bottles of beer open, plus there were some potato chips and other snacks laid out on plates and bowls. There were two players sitting near the TV -- one on the sofa and another on one of the armchairs.

A whoop went up as we entered. "Yay, the girls are here!" cried Rich, who was a big, six-foot-four guy with blond hair. The other guys reacted similarly as five hot babes entered their clubhouse.

Brad, the six-foot-two dark-haired player, gestured to the bottles of Bud on the table. "Hey, girls, help yourself to some beers," he smiled. Becky and Daphne took him up on his offer, and sat down at the table, digging into the food the guys had laid on.

Emma was less impressed with the fare. "Got any soda?" she asked Cameron, who was big but tended to be a little shyer than the other guys.

"Er, yeah, just a sec," he answered, reaching up to open some cupboards in the makeshift kitchen area that made up half the clubhouse.

I followed Emma, figuring I wasn't about to get totally wasted and end up being taken advantage of. I had to have my wits about me if I was planning to seduce Coach Saxon.

Cameron produced some two-liter bottles of 7-Up and Fanta, and a couple of glasses. "Ta-da!" he announced.

Smiling, Emma and I accepted them and sat down with the two other girls.

Caroline totally ignored the refreshments and headed over to the sofa to sit next to dishy Martin, who was talking to Greg. I watched her as she immediately cosied up to him, putting her hand on his shoulder and crossed her legs, so that her sexy thighs were on full display under her cheerleader skirt. Wow, I thought. She's wasting no time. I began to wonder whether I had overdone it two nights ago. Now she had experienced a huge eight-inch dildo, she was desperate to experience the real thing, and was throwing caution to the wind to make sure she got it. I had no idea how big "down there" Martin was, and I don't think Caroline knew either. It was just a case of "pick one and hope", as far as I could see. Hmm.

The next half-hour to forty-five minutes was spent socializing, as we hung out with the guys, laughed, blew off steam, made crummy jokes, and basically goofed off.

Suddenly, there was a sharp knock at the door that made me jump. Cameron got the door and opened it. Coach Jake Saxon and the remaining four players, who had been practicing, suddenly strode in, and I sensed an immediate upping of the vibe.

"All right, guys," began Coach Saxon. He turned to acknowledge the female contingent. "Ladies," he nodded. Turning back to the players, he continued. "Practice is on tomorrow at 8am sharp -- don't miss it. Meet me at the fifty-yard line and we'll run through some last-minute strategy before we face our opponents next week."

"Coach, relax," responded Brad, wearily. "We've got bags of time. Most of us are free this weekend -- we've got a whole five days to practice on weekdays."

Saxon sniffed. "Five EVENINGS, Brad, evenings -- not days. That won't be enough time to get you up to speed before the big game."

"I've got other things to do this weekend besides football," said Brad.

"Yeah, same here," added Cameron.

"I feel I've done nothing but play football every evening for the past three weeks, Coach," remarked Rich. "Can we lay off that and kick back a little tonight?"

"Yeah," added Martin, pushing Caroline away gently and coming over from the sofa. "We could use some chill time this weekend. Then we'll be fresh and ready on Monday."

Coach Saxon looked around, unimpressed. "Well, huh. So this is it, huh? Gonna just waste time and shoot the breeze?"

One of the guys who had come in with Saxon, Matt, spoke up. "You did tell them they could have a social tonight, Coach. This is it. It's not like we're hitting up bars or going crazy taking drugs or some junk. It's just a couple of beers."

Another of them, John, said, "Yeah, and the girls are here -- we thought it would be fun to invite them over, since they've been hard at work practicing to support us next week."

Saxon turned his gray, flint-like eyes upon the ladies present, as if sizing us up. "Yeah, well, I guess I did," he remarked. "Are you ladies about ready or is there more work to do?"

Becky stood up from the table. "We're pretty much on top of things, although we can always do some light practice to keep us on top form until the game."

"Right." Saxon looked around at the clubhouse interior. "Hmm, well, I guess I can let you all relax for the weekend."

"YAY!" cried Cameron, and a cheer went up from the boys.

"Just make sure you're on time for 5pm on Monday," Coach Saxon continued, as the guys got excited. "All right, have a great night. I'm heading back home."

I leapt up as he headed for the door. As he exited the clubhouse, I met him outside on the steps, just outside the view of the others. "Coach, wait up!"

Coach Saxon looked surprised at my calling him, and turned at my voice. "Angela, what do YOU want?"

I came up to him, looked him in the eye, and grinned. "Thanks for letting us have this social tonight, Coach," I began.

"No problem. I trust all is well with the girls?"

"Er, sure, they're great," I said. "I'm sure they'll have a good time."

"I daresay," he nodded.

"And, er -" I hesitated.

"Why don't you join them?"

"Well, actually, they're drinking beer right now, and I'm not so interested in that," I said, truthfully.

"Well, huh -- try finding a social at college that doesn't involve that," he smiled.

He looked amazing when he smiled. His flinty-gray eyes gazed at me, and I felt girly and feminine under his watch. He also seemed to be taking me in, as if sizing me up, as he had done before in the clubhouse. "Tell me, did you go to many socials and wild parties when you were at college?"

He laughed. "Ha! I only left last year, Angela! I'm twenty-three, and graduated summa cum laude. I can still hold my own just yet. It's just these freshmen guys reckon they can handle their beer. I'm not convinced!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, believe it. They'll end up wasted tonight. You girls as well, I expect -- if you're not careful. Tell them to get out around ten o'clock. Anything later than that, and bad stuff might happen."

"Well, I guess I'm the designated sober person, although Emma's on soda like me at the moment."

"She won't last, that Emma! I figure she'll move onto beer later."

"Why do you think that?"

"She's the kind of girl who wants to act good but can't help acting bad -- she'll succumb. I've seen it with other girls like her before."

"Wow," I smiled, sheepishly. "I guess you must have seen quite a bit of action in your four years here."

Saxon smirked. "Some. I didn't get as much as I thought I would. I guess I'm fussier than other guys."

"I see," I said. "Why's that?"

He looked determined, as he set his jaw. "I'm focused. Right now I wanna get these guys in shape for this big match. When I was studying here, I wanted to be great at football, but I also got on with my studies. In fact, if it hadn't been for one girl, I could have got magna cum laude. Still, I learned my lesson. I don't need magna for the career I plan to embark on, summa's fine. Yet it bums me out that I could have done better, thanks to the girls I managed to hook up with, and the deadbeat guys I had to shape up against."

I smirked, and sidled up to him, holding his arm. "I like focus in a man," I murmured.

Saxon gazed down at me from his shoulder. "What's this?" He moved away, yet didn't remove my hand. His eyes ranged over my body, and I felt him take a sharp breath in. I could see him take in my hair, the outline of my breasts, my perfectly toned abdomen, sinuous hips and long legs. He snapped to attention, looking at me. "Listen, if you think you've got a chance with me, forget it."

My eyes widened and I let go of his arm.

"How old are you? Eighteen? I'm twenty-three. Everything that's gonna happen to you over the next four years I've already been through. I just said I wasn't interested in kooky girls and lazy, deadbeat guys. Didn't you see how I wasn't happy that they're taking a night off tonight?"

"I saw," I said, quietly. I felt awed by his presence, yet my anticipation was still high. "I liked it. It means you're better than them. It means you've got standards." I looked back at the clubhouse. "I don't much care for beer, and if the guys are lazy, maybe I'm better off not bothering with them."

Jake Saxon looked at me. "Try telling that to your friends. I saw Caroline was getting fresh with Martin already before I even came in."

"That's her. That isn't me."

"So you're telling me you're not gonna try to get fresh with any of the guys tonight? You expect me to believe that?"

I felt annoyed. "I can get fresh or not get fresh with anyone I like. I don't take orders from my friends -- or anyone else, for that matter." I glared at him.

"Perhaps you should," he replied, calmly, ignoring my emotion. "The fact is, I'm like a teacher here now -- I'm the coach."

"Stop talking like you're forty years old. You were still a senior in June. Get with reality. You're no more a teacher than any other twenty-something who plays sport at the weekend. That's the reality. Face it!"

"We'll see about that," he said, firmly. Then he walked off.