Seductive Cheerleader

Story Info
Five cheerleaders seduce the basketball team.
10.5k words
4.11
15.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

Hi! I'm Angela, I'm eighteen years old and I've been studying at North West State University for the last five months. I'm living in a student dorm after leaving home last September and I've met a bevy of great female friends. There's Becky, Caroline, Daphne and Emma, and the five of us make up the college cheerleading squad.

At home, it never really occurred to me that I was beautiful, although I guess I'm conventionally good-looking, maybe even great-looking, in fact: I have long, brown, wavy hair, medium-sized 34C breasts, an athletic body, and long, smooth legs, plus a tight butt that sticks out when I wear the short cheerleading skirt I need to wear.

Now, though, I have discovered the joys of being desired, popular, the center of attention and the male gaze, where guys all across campus look at me and dream to be with me -- to date me, kiss me, love me, and eff me; and all this has transformed my opinion of myself.

Now I have the confidence to flirt, banter and attract all kinds of men, plus I have really begun to explore my body as a sexual being. I have used my time in the dorm to explore my body, my breasts, my pussy; and have had many hot self-sessions in the dorm showers.

It helps to be surrounded by four other gorgeous women cheerleaders, too. Becky is tall, blond, with fabulous 34D breasts, complete with wide areolae and pointed, luscious nipples, an athletic body slightly curvier than mine, and equally long legs; Caroline is dark-haired, with a curvy body, somewhat shorter, but with big, round breasts and long nipples, plus thicker legs; Daphne is a lighter, ash blonde with a more willowy frame, smaller breasts, maybe 32B, but perfectly formed and firm, with a long torso, slim hips and the longest legs among us; while Emma is a redhead, with dead straight hair, pale, white skin, bright pink nipples, fleshy, yummy breasts, wide hips and muscled legs.

I know all this about their bodies because we have come to exploring each other's bodies in the dorm room, and now I know their bodies almost as well as I do my own.

Six weeks ago, all five of us attended a small party in the football clubhouse over by the college stadium, where we met the team of jocks representing NWSU's football team. Things went well until one of the shyer guys drank too much beer and bumped his head when he passed out on the floor. He went to hospital to be treated for concussion.

That was bad for him, but it was great for me, since I had a major crush on Coach Jake Saxon, who was a senior just last year and had come back this year to informally coach the team. I'm only eighteen, so he dismissed me as just some ditzy freshman, but after I marshaled the players and cheerleaders and helped one of his players at the hospital, he'd been impressed by the maturity I had displayed. One thing had led to another, and we had ended up in bed together back at his place and had had THE. BEST. SEX. EVER.

However, just two weeks later, Jake yelled at my friends when they refused to join a competitive cheerleading competition held in the civic center downtown. I decided this was a red flag, and we had an argument and split up. I still went to the competition alone, though. The civic center was under repair, and when I accidentally walked into the men's toilets because some dufus construction worker had taken the signs off the door, I had come face-to-face with Patrick, one of the male cheerleaders in another team. He had flirted, and we agreed to meet up at the gym in the same building at twelve, where we had a fantastic, incredible sex session, helped by his well-endowed status.

We went out for a month, before he suddenly told me that his team had qualified to go on a national tour. I was thrilled for him, but not when he told me he would be away for four weeks. We agreed that it would be unfair on both of us to expect absolute fidelity from each other while apart, after dating for such a short time, and instead agreed to make up for lost time by him getting together with all five of us for some personal time when he got back.

I had felt down about his departure, but a chance meeting with a somewhat hardcore lesbian in the college canteen had transformed me in both attitude and opinion. I raced back to the dorm and, after purchasing a dildo at a sex store, the five of us cheerleaders had the best sex session we'd ever experienced.

Well, the four weeks went by, and Patrick came back. The other four girls were totally excited to experience his huge manhood. I, on the other hand, was curious to know whether he had scored with any other woman while he was away on tour with the guys, and admitted to the girls that if he had, it was over between Patrick and I. This annoyed the girls, who reminded me of my promise and told me straight up that I was acting like an idiot. They were right. When Patrick walked through the door, I found out that he hadn't been with any other women anyway, and the five of us rewarded him with the most incredible group sex of his life.

However, now this has awakened within the five of us a hungry desire for more hot action with guys, especially those more well-endowed. Patrick is a male competitive cheerleader, and thus needs to be away from me to train with his team, which is a bummer. Perhaps the football team we cheered for is ripe for seduction. The only problem is, my ex, Jake Saxon, is still the coach...

CHAPTER ONE

We were all in the dorm, all horny, and it was Friday night.

"Well, huh," said Becky. "That session with Patrick last week was awesome."

"It was," I agreed.

"Man, I can't get over that guy's appendage," remarked Emma.

"Nine inches is pretty spectacular," agreed Caroline.

"For a light-framed woman like me, I go for girth over length, and that seven-inch girth was something else," added Daphne.

"Mm," said Emma. "What do you think, ladies? Girth, or length? Which one is better?"

"Girth, definitely," said Caroline.

"No way," I said. "I want deep. Fill me up, baby -- right up to the bumper."

"That can be painful, hun," remarked Becky. "If he bumps against the cervix, it feels the same as a man being kicked in the balls. Not good."

"Introducing orgasms," I continued. "Ever heard of them?"

"What have they got to do with it?" asked Emma.

"Don't you know?" I replied, slightly incredulous. "The whole point of female orgasms is to arouse the vagina. When you're building up to a climax, the back of your pussy expands like a balloon, and the cervix moves up to the front wall and out of the way. Bumping the cervix is done by clueless guys who don't give you an orgasm before intercourse."

"Really? I didn't know that," stated Becky.

"Neither did I," admitted Caroline. "I didn't know the cervix could move."

"Yeah, I thought its job was to let sperm in, but not the penis. Otherwise, if you've got a baby in there, babykins gets stabbed in the back by a huge cock every time. If the cervix is moving around, how's it supposed to protect the baby?"

"That's garbage," I maintained. "Orgasms move the uterus up to the front of the body, so the cervix moves up, too. Then contractions move it back down again. That's what makes orgasms feel good. If there's a baby inside, that's why it sticks out of the front of the body, not the sides. Then, when you give birth, contractions flatten the uterus straight again, pushing out the baby."

"Wow, listen to Little Miss Gynecologist over there," said Becky. "Where did you get all this knowledge from -- 'Call the Midwife', or something?"

They all laughed.

"I just wanna be educated about my body when I'm sexually active. Knowledge is power," I stated, firmly.

"Well, whatever," said Emma. "I like girth."

"Sorry, length for me," said Becky.

"What on earth," I remonstrated. "So girth wins, three to two. Yet just now you were all saying how awesome it was to be with Patrick, my boyfriend. So you're saying that if his cock was seven-inch girth, like it is, but only a four-inch length, you would still bang that thing?"

"That would look weird," remarked Becky.

"Like effing a doorknob," said Emma.

More peals of laughter.

"OK, then, I give in," said Caroline. "I'm changing to length. I had a really great time feeling those nine inches."

"Yeah, me, too," said Emma.

"Right, so are we on four-one to length, then?" I asked.

"Well, I still prefer girth, but I love Patrick's cock, that's all. I might not like all nine-inchers."

"For goodness' sake, ladies, make up your minds," I said, frustrated.

"What difference does it make, hun?" said Becky. "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean."

"Oh, that old chestnut," I said. "That's what Miss Moneypenny used to say in the Sixties! Get with the times, woman! Our generation's loud and proud about what we want -- like that meme with the girl with the lollipop in her mouth."

"Oh, yeah, I like that," grinned Emma. "'It's not you, it's me. I hate short dicks.'"

"Yeah, that one," I said.

"There was that rap song, too," added Caroline. "'Don't want no short dick, man.''

More laughter.

"All right, so are we agreed? Three-two to length," I said.

"Yeah!" cried Becky.

There was a pause.

"Man, I'm horny," announced Emma. "I'm craving cock like fat dudes crave pizza."

Admittedly, I felt the same. Yet I was able to get my fill of nine inches on the regular from Patrick, but the other girls hadn't seen any action from it since that one-off session last week. So I felt reasonably OK, but I could imagine how much the other girls would be panting for it.

"It's all this talk we've been having," said Becky. "It builds up an appetite."

"Yeah, about that, Ange," began Caroline. "Didn't you say yesterday that Patrick wasn't gonna be around so much any more?"

I sighed. "Yeah."

"Bummer. I'm gonna miss that cock."

"You are? How do you think I feel?" I replied to Caroline.

"How long's he gonna be away this time?" inquired Becky.

"Well," I said. "It's not like he did before, when he went away on that month-long national tour with his cheerleading team. He's not that far away -- just going to practice sessions at the competitive cheerleading center."

"But that's in the next town," remonstrated Emma. "That means a bus to and from here to the cheerleading center, plus he lives in the suburbs there, so if you wanna get frisky on his home turf, you're gonna have to get a taxi from the center to his rented house, and then you've gotta navigate all his housemates, so it's not private for a sesh."

"I agree," said Caroline.

"It's impractical, babe," remarked Becky.

"Actually, you know what?" interjected Daphne. "I'm not overly thrilled with relying on Patrick on our fix of cock. He's Angela's boyfriend, after all. It's not like we're gonna get a re-run of last week's awesomeness. It was a one-off reward for his fidelity."

"Right,"I said.

"Surely there are other guys on campus we could approach?"

I snorted. "Huh! Good luck finding another nine-inch cock anywhere. Do you realize how rare they are?"

"It doesn't have to be nine, babe," said Emma, positively squirming in her horniness. "Right now, any old cock would do."

"Agreed," said Caroline, who was usually one of the horniest among us.

"Hmm," I said. "What shall we do?"

Becky thought. "Why don't we approach the football team? Aren't we their cheerleader squad? They know us, we know them. We're all friendly together. Some of the guys are hot or cute. What's to lose?"

I frowned. "A lot, babe -- like, our reputation, we could be kicked out and the university recruit a whole new squad, word could get around on campus -" A sudden thought crashed into my brain. "Oh, yeah -- and Jake's still the coach."

Caroline leaned forward. "I seem to remember you had some pretty hot sex with him, from the description you gave us before. Plus, you said he was pretty well-equipped down below."

I remembered Jake's cock. Yeah, it wasn't bad. Still, he was my ex. It was awkward. "I dumped him because he pressured us to join the competitive cheerleading contest, and when you said no, I didn't wanna choose between you and him. He got shouty, so he was out. I figured he was just trying to isolate me off from you four, plus I think he was jealous of our girl-on-girl sessions in here."

"That's right," agreed Daphne.

Another pause.

"How exclusive are you with Patrick?" asked Becky. "Is it super-exclusive, or are you two still on the same terms as before?"

"Nothing's changed," I replied. "We haven't really discussed it."

"So fidelity is still an option, not an obligation?"

"Well, we're all only eighteen and a half. It's a bit early for marriage and kids, don't you think? He's twenty-one," I said, with some sarcasm.

"I don't see how he can expect you to be all faithful and stuff if he's gonna be absent more often. He needs to get his priorities straight -- get his kicks from cheerleading with his team, or from you. That cock won't suck itself," said Caroline.

She was right.

"Also," Caroline went on. "If you made a similar promise as last time, rewarding him for his fidelity, then you would have to share him with us again."

"Ooh, yeah," giggled Emma.

I frowned. Bummer, I didn't want that happening again. I wanted that session last week to be a one-off occurrence. I didn't want it to be a regular thing, every time he went off to practice with his guys. Suddenly, I decided. "Right, let's do it."

"Do what, babe?" asked Becky.

"Do what you said," I answered. "Ask the team. I think it's time we showed our appreciation for them in other ways besides cheerleading from the sidelines. From now on, we're gonna be loud and proud, and center stage in their lives."

The women cheered.

CHAPTER TWO

The next day was Saturday, and there were no classes for us, so we made our way over to the football field with confidence, at around 8:00am, knowing that practice for the guys was imminent.

The team was sitting on the bleachers, and eight of them were there -- John, Ricky, Rich, Martin, Greg, Cameron, Mark, and Brad. Cameron had been the one who knocked himself out after falling down at the club house party before, which had led to me impressing Coach Saxon enough that we spent the night together.

"Hi, guys," I began, giving them a 50,000-gigawatt smile as we approached.

"Yo, ladies," said John, and there was a general murmur of greeting from the others.

"Waiting for Coach?" asked Emma.

"Of course," smiled Martin. "Who else?"

"Are you practicing today, too?" asked Cameron, who was shyer than the others.

"Yeah, we'll probably get around to it late morning," answered Caroline.

Becky sidled up to Ricky. "I'm the head cheerleader, and I'm leading the girls. How is it, leading as team captain?"

Ricky looked bemused at first, then smirked. "Not bad. It takes responsibility, but I know you're good at that, Becky."

I decided to take the initiative. "Hey guys," I said, looking over at all of them. "We really appreciate how well you play, and also that you let us cheerlead for you. If it wasn't for you guys, there wouldn't be a cheerleading squad at all."

"Too right!" remarked John, grinning good-naturedly.

"So, anyhoo," I continued. "We were wondering whether you would like to come over to our dorm sometime soon." I swayed my hips as a took a few steps nearer to them. Then I leaned over Martin, so he could see my cleavage and the outline of my hardening nipples.

The other girls similarly gave some not-so-subtle signs, as they each spoke to different team members. Daphne shook out her hair; Emma stood, legs akimbo; Caroline sat next to Greg, and Becky put one foot up on the bleacher, to show off her awesome legs and thighs.

"The thing is," I said, making my voice heard louder than the other girls, "We feel that you do all this hard practice that gives us opportunities to perform, but we never get a chance to thank you properly, so we thought we might invite you over for some snacks and whatever, then take it from there."

"Oh, really?" said Ricky, as he and the boys were getting the message. He looked at the other guys, who raised their eyebrows at him, shifting around on the bleachers where they sat. "I see," he remarked.

"We thought you might wanna blow off some steam," explained Caroline, winking seductively.

There was a general hubbub among them, as they took in this offer.

'GUYS!" said a loud, male voice. I turned, and saw Coach Jake Saxon. There he was -- my ex. His was tall, powerfully built, twenty-three years of age, with cannonball delts, heavy pecs, a hard abdomen featuring six-pack abs, a seven-and-a-half inch cock, big, low-hanging balls, and strong, muscled legs. Of course, he wasn't standing there naked with an erection; but as his ex-girlfriend, I feel obliged to fill you in on the stuff you can't see. Right now, he wore a tight, white T-shirt, black sports shorts and sneakers. He seemed annoyed that only eight team members had showed. "Where's everybody?"

"They're busy, coach," replied Ricky. "Exams are coming up, and there's revision to do. The college year's almost over."

"Bummer. We really need to go over your ball-passing skills for the big match in three weeks' time." Jake looked at us girls. "Ladies! How's the cheerleading coming along? Getting ready for showtime in a few weeks?"

Head cheerleader Becky spoke up. "Yep, nearly there. We're confident we'll be able to perform."

"Hmph! That's more than can be said for this team!"

"Coach! Give us a break!" cried Martin. "We're not a professional team, just some college jocks trying to stay healthy, and not end up like a bunch of obese wasters like some of these other students around campus."

"The pride of the university is at stake, Martin," Jake maintained. "How am I supposed to coach only eight people? Is it worth waiting for anyone else?"

"Let's start with what we've got," suggested Greg.

"Hmm, maybe; but it just shows the kind of commitment you guys have that you can't organize your time to fit everything in. It would show more integrity to choose not to join the team if you think you can't afford the time."

The boys looked down, as they they were beaten. I felt sorry for them. I turned to Jake. "Jake, they've been playing pretty well for a long time, and they've done fine this season. Exams are coming up, and the year is almost over, and everyone starts feeling tired around this time. The summer holiday is just around the corner. Why don't you let them have some R'n'R?"

Jake frowned. "Ah, Angela. I was just questioning in my mind why you and the girls are here so early in the morning, when your practice session doesn't start until ten. Getting bored with each other in the dorm, are you? Running out of positions to try?"

The boys laughed, since everybody knew we had girl-on-girl sessions in our dorm -- especially Jake.

"As a matter of fact -"

"Maybe you girls are running out of juice, yeah?" said Jake, pointedly.

I was becoming irritated by his tone. "It doesn't matter whether we are or aren't. In fact, we were asking the boys whether they would like to come over to visit us to relax, and it seems from the look of them, they could use some time off to recharge."

Jake looked at me with suspicion. "Recharge what? Them, or yourselves, perhaps?"

More sniggers from the boys.

I was beginning to dislike his attitude. "That's by the by. The boys can do whatever they like in their free time, as long as they don't interrupt their studies or practice."

"I need them at their best -- no slacking off!" he cried, frowning.

"They would do even better if they were refreshed and renewed."

"What -- by you, and your bevy of identical wannabes?"

I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"What happened to that competitive cheerleading team I introduced you to?"