Cheerleader Squad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake stroked up and down my pussy with his fingers. "Wow, you're so wet," he said.

"You made me that way," I murmured.

Now I undid the buttons on his denim shirt, desperate for some skin-on-skin contact. I wasn't disappointed. Opening his shirt, I was rewarded with the sight of thick, heavy pecs, awesome six-pack abs etched into his abdomen, and a hard, muscled physique, topped off with cannonball shoulders and, as I pulled off his shirt, bulging, hard biceps and strong forearms. "Oh, baby, you're gorgeous," I managed to say.

"Look who's talking," he smirked. Once again, he cupped one of my breasts, sucking in the nipple and areola, and I groaned once more at the heat between us.

I hastily undid the buckle on his belt, undid the top button on his blue jeans, then pulled them down, revealing clean, white briefs hiding his considerable package. My hand ranged across it, feeling his hardening member, marveling at its size and thickness. My fingers curled around it through the material and I began to stroke him.

He pulled down the jeans, allowing me to grab the briefs and yank them down. His cock sprang out, all seven and a half inches of it, thick and yummy-looking, smooth along the shaft, with a pink head and visible flange. I knelt down, feeling incredibly horny, and rubbed the underside against my face, as Jake looked down and watched me. I kissed his heavy balls, then ran the tip of my tongue along the underside, before swirling my tongue around the head. The point of my tongue explored the urethral opening, teasing him, and he let out a small moan.

Now I held his cock in my right hand, pushing the head against my closed lips, moving it from side to side, before opening my mouth to suck in the head. He moaned again, before I bobbed my head up and down to slide my lips over the sensitive glans. Finally, I licked up the underside once more before engulfing his cock in my hot mouth. Grabbing his hips, my eyes were filled with the sight of his toned abdomen, as my fingers kneaded his toned glutes.

Jake began gently pumping his cock in and out of my mouth; just a little, since I was doing most of the work, which was just the way I wanted it. My desire for him leapt up within me, and feeling him pumping his cock in my mouth meant that my desire grew and grew, hotter and hotter, and I felt wonderfully submissive as I witnessed him grab my head to hold me in place.

Gradually, he began thrusting a little harder. "Yeah, baby, that's it," he murmured.

I looked up at the gorgeous sight of his heavy pecs, pronounced six-pack and big, veiny biceps, and was thrilled that I was here, pleasuring this fabulous specimen of a man. I had to have him.

I stood up and looked him in the eye. "Take me," I ordered.

He smirked, then picked me up bodily in his arms and carried me to the sofa, where I sat down with a bump. We ripped off our remaining clothes before he pushed open my thighs, kissing down the insides of them, his hands smoothing down the outsides as I leaned back with a smile. Good, I thought. A gentleman, he is -- I'm about to get eaten out.

He pushed my legs back against my body, before I felt his thumb press against my anus, rubbing against it slightly, which, I was surprised to find, gave me a lot of pleasure. Was I gonna be an anal aficionado when I was older?

I didn't have time to answer that as Jake gave a long, languorous lick, parting my labia with his tongue, before swirling the tip around my clitoral hood. He increased speed, making circles around the nub, before anchoring the hood with two fingers. With his other hand reaching for my breast, I closed my eyes as his tongue made love to my pussy. He was incredible enthusiastic, and his technique wasn't bad.

I placed my hands on the back of his head, which he took as a good sign, his tongue now thrusting into my opening, teasing the innervated entrance, before he engulfed my clit between his lips, sucking it in, then releasing it. He did this again and again, as though masturbating my clit, while he inserted one finger into my entrance, rotating it around the walls, alleviating the fierce and fiery desire I felt for him.

I flung my head back, my hands involuntarily squeezing and kneading my own breasts, before looking down at his muscled back and big shoulders between my legs. I crossed my legs at the ankles, my thighs still wide open to him, the better to hold him in place.

Soon, he found my rhythm, and I felt a wave of pleasure begin to increase in my loins. As he stayed on that exact rhythm, I began to gently pump my hips in time with his ministrations, using my hands to push his head in even further.

I became more confident, now thrusting against him, moaning with increasing volume. "Yeah, please, baby, just like that," I managed to say, between gasps, as the pleasure I was feeling began to rise up my body, the anticipation building, the fire of my desire now fully aflame. I felt my hand squeeze one of my breasts as I now thrust wildly against him, feeling my climax build and build and build, until I finally reached a peak. Wailing, I rode the plateau, before my orgasm finally erupted within me, and wave after wave of sheer ecstasy ripped through my body, my hips thrusting wildly against his fabulous lips and mouth, as I roared out with my voice the strength of my passion.

Now Jake grabbed my legs once more. "Stand up on the couch," he commanded.

I obeyed, and he turned me around, so I was facing the back of the sofa. He bent me over with his hand. Immediately, I knew what was coming, and I thrust my butt out to greet him. He slapped my butt hard three times, making me squeal, before he thrust his face once again to lick out my pussy.

Groaning, I ground my butt into his face. He grabbed my upper thighs near the hips and pulled me even closer, his tongue eagerly exploring my womanhood.

"Oh, you taste so good," he said. "I can't take it any more -- I have to have you." He stepped up onto the sofa with me, then lined up his cock, rubbing the head up and down my now-wet pussy.

"Put it in, babe, I need it," I said.

He needed know second bidding, and I felt him push the head against my opening. The wet lips parted, and welcomed him in, ready and willing to be plundered. He slowly eased his huge, thick length inside me, and it felt incredible to feel him expanding the walls of my young, eighteen-year-old pussy.

"Oh, babe, that's great," I managed to say, before I felt him withdraw back out, then pump straight back in, deep and confident, and I felt his hips make contact with my butt as he thrust into me. He grabbed my waist and then pulled back out, until the head of his cock was almost out of me, then thrust powerfully back in, hard and urgent. He growled, now picking up the pace, and my hands grabbed the back of the sofa as my red-hot lover pounded my pussy -- hard, masculine, manly, dominant, turning me on, making me wet, making me submit, creating the desire for more.

I looked back, seeing him looking down at my butt, seemingly transfixed to see his cock pumping in and out of my pussy. Pounding harder and harder, his cock produced the most incredible sensations in my pussy, and I loved every second of it. I wanted him so badly -- bigger, deeper, harder. "Open me wide, babe," I panted.

He hesitated, not sure what I meant, then grabbed my left leg, bent it at the knee, then turned it so that my body faced sideways, my thigh up his muscled torso. Then he resumed pumping his cock.

Wow! Yeah, this was wide all right -- and I hadn't anticipated it. I had thought he would spread my legs wider behind me, but now this was way better. He had one hand on my shoulder and another on the thigh of my other leg as he thrust and thrust and thrust. I cried out, wailing my pleasure, beside myself with desire.

Then my lower leg began to tire, so then he lowered it back to where it was before. Stepping off the sofa, he pulled me with him. Turning around, I saw him kneel on the floor, so I quickly lay down on the plush carpet before him.

He smiled and pulled my legs towards him, before leaning his weight against me, his hands behind my shoulders, holding me in place. With my thighs wide open, I crossed my ankles around his legs before I felt his cock re-enter my dripping pussy and begin thrusting once more.

Again and again he pumped into me, this time more slowly and lovingly, and he looked me in the eyes. Looking up at him, I saw an earnestness I hadn't seen before. He said nothing, but I knew he really wanted me. "Make love to me," I whispered.

I felt his hand on my breast, as I embraced his hard body, my hands on his back. He thrusted purposefully, his cock now a tool to show me how he really felt, and for the first time in my young life, I felt made love to, wanted and cherished.

I felt another climax building, higher and higher, becoming stronger and stronger, rising and rising -- only, this time, he was with me. I could feel his balls tightening, the rhythm beginning to falter as his climax began to rise, ever higher and higher.

"Oh, babe!" he cried.

I could feel my orgasm cresting, plateauing, any moment now the crescendo would come.

"Give it to me!" he cried -- and that was all I needed. My body exploded, as a huge wave of pure pleasure roared up my spine, rolling through my frame as my torso bucked and undulated, riding the waves of my pleasure.

At the sight of this, Jake couldn't hold back any longer. I felt his cock, hard and urgent, deep within me, before he cried out loudly, and semen erupted from his member, and he thrusted wildly as he came in seven or eight heavy spurts of come; all the while, his cock milking every last drop of my own climax from the walls as my pussy, before I finally came down from the peak of pleasure, Jake collapsing on top of me, satiated.

We held each other in an embrace, seemingly for an age, before he finally looked up at me, gazing into my eyes.

"Angela," he said.

I smiled and placed a finger on his lips. "What?"

"I'd like to do this again."

I grinned widely. "Then you can."

"No, I mean it," he said. "I want you to be around."

"I will be," I replied. I smiled at him again. "I've got no intention of leaving. I've wanted you for ages."

He looked surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah," I smiled, sultrily. "I don't want any kooky deadbeats -- just like you."

He grinned. "Well, I guess we were made for each other, then."

"I hope so." I looked around the room. "Well, I don't have anywhere to go. So how about round two?"

He grinned down at me. "I'm up for it."

Then he lowered his face, and his lips met mine.

THE END

12