All Comments on 'Cheerleader Submission: A Love Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
zed0zed0about 12 years ago
HOT!

Oh yeah, good story too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whoa - well done!

Very enticing!

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
OH JASMINE!

You have done it again; sultry, smoldering lesbian sex! Mmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bullies come uppance

more please! did you discipline the two bullies if so pictures and story if not why not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another amazing story

from the best author!!

--J

MartinimanMartinimanabout 12 years ago
5 Stars

A sweet, yet highly erotic story with a wonderfully devious end for Kelly & Laura. And as mentioned in the story, yes I would love to read a story about the everyday lives of Ms. Patel & Kayla. It would be wonderful to read how Ms. Patel lovingly dominates Kayla & to see just how obedient & submissive Kayla is. Another great story would be to see how Ms. Patel continues to let Kayla sexually use Kelly & Laura. It would be hot to hear of the sexual degradation Ms. Patel puts them thru so they can remain in college & on the cheerleading team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet

The story is very well told and the pictures add just enough to make it even more erotic and help move the story line along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Good story too!

richy231150richy231150about 12 years ago
Awesome !!!!!

Great story, strong characters, worth a second chapter.

ponfretionponfretionabout 12 years ago

Another excellent story from one of the best erotic authors. My vote every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yet another great read

Your writing is so good please write more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sexy!!!!

I loved every detail of this story. It was so beautiful. It makes me long to be with women again. Thanks your and I hope you win:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful Love

I call it love :) What you and Kayla have is wonderful. Hoping one day I could find a love as such. Lovely story and Yes she is a beautiful woman. Glad she has kept her sanity about her and not turned bitchy like most who are not even close to her beauty.

SynNighthowlSynNighthowlabout 12 years ago
Comment below was mine.

The comment below about Beautiful love was mine. Sorry about the anonymous thing it wouldnt sign me in. As I say again lovely story.

kluafkluafabout 12 years ago

Just as good as i have come to expect from your work! You are one of the best writers i have ever read !!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved It

It was such an awesome story made me sooo wet and horny!!!!! Please write a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The story reads like a dream...

You are like a dream, and Kayla is a dream. So ready to submit, so ready to please, so easily be seduced....

But then I woke up, and asked, "Where are her parents?"

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronabout 12 years ago
Nice job!!

More please - a sequel would be nice to this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Always

a good read. You are #1.

XOXOXO

brb@bs.net

mb0400smilesmb0400smilesover 11 years ago

LOVELY STORY. ANY LESBIAN OR BISEXUAL WOMAN WOULD ABSOLUTELY ADORE KEILA

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Awesome! but too short...lol

Once again you have taken my breath away...keep it going!

Ravyn_JinxLillyRavyn_JinxLillyabout 11 years ago
continue please

This is by far so far my absolute favorite, continuing this story, making there relationship grow, a trip where kitten finds herself introuble and Mistress protects her saves her and their love becomes more then any could discribe is my opinion where you should take this one, as always you take my breath away with your stories.

Luv Ravyn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I would so love to read more about these two. Reading it was such a turn on.

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Great

That was so sweet . Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the story

This is another fine piece of work. It's also a good ending point to the story if you can't think of a part 2 to this.

montanamcneilmontanamcneilover 10 years ago
fuck yes

More pleas my cock is fucking hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again, characters

are very stereotypical. For example, Kayla is too submissive (there are no such people in reality, they would not survive by submitting to everyone). It's easy to drive her through the story like that, but that's not very interesting. Mistress... ok, why all of your mistresses hunt their prey just by blackmail? Blackmailing is the most insecure method of making someone a slave. Normally you do that by your own skill, by charm. If you haven't these values, you are BAD master. And there are a lot of methods to use blackmail against master. So, THIS Mistress also lacks of skill. She's simple blackmailer.

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57over 9 years ago
I'm leaking

As per usual Jasmine I luv to read your stories with at the least my bottoms off and my cock in the air. I love how I get totally into your stories mesmerized and notice how the droplets ooze out of my cockhead. I then masturbate to top off the reading. And to think it started with Deconstructing the Professor .

Templar_WriterTemplar_Writerabout 8 years ago
More Please

I truly enjoy your stories of dominance submission where the two love and care about each other. It would be great to see more of these two characters and in particular more on the night with Kelly and Lauren.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
pretty good

I though this was a pretty good story, I really enjoyed it except for the very last part, I though you should have left it at the coach telling the dean about the 2 girls, but if it was only done once then I guess it was alright

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
A little late to the party, BUT

as usual my main complaint is that this story was to short. Actually that is my only complaint.

I was very happy that Kayla was taken by her coach and that the black mailing girls were dealt with.

As a collection of stories, SSL's work frequently features a blackmailing domineering bitche that do not have the strong will, charm, and seduction powers needed to be a good Mistress. And of course the blackmailing domineering bitch always demands to be called Mistress. That being said, I also recognize the need for conflict in some stories.

A blackmailing, domineering bitch could never be a Mistress in the world I come from.

Slave Ed

TheShadoWalkerTheShadoWalkerover 7 years ago
Yes...

Very nice and sweet....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All I want

This is a really great story. As a lesbian sub myself I dream about meeting the perfect mistress. I wish I could have been Kayla.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesover 4 years ago
Flubbed the landing a bit but still a 10

I think the epilogue was a bit of a lazy ending. It needs to be stronger or else removed entirely. Removing it would set up a sequel. Fantastic writing and setup - you are a star here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

This could be a multi part story.

Mistress Irene.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 2 years ago

As always, a fun fantasy with delightfully exciting situations and sexy characters. Admittedly the situations are strictly fantasy but they are great "jilling" material that allows me to imagine myself in such situations. Your stories about such lovely submission and seduction always make me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story! Both got what they wanted and the other two got what they deserved....a long strap-on up the ass from Kayla! :-)

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

178. sweet! Enjoyyed love and happiness. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50908 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...