Cheerleader Tale Ch. 03: Pyjama Party

Story Info
Susan gets to know the Ded End Girls Gang a LOT better!
12.7k words
4.59
5.7k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Title :- A Cheerleaders Tale - 03 - Pyjama Party

(Authors Note --

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

Firstly - apols for the long gap since the last episode. I wasn't sure about it's popularity, but as I'd already written some follow-ups, I've decided to publish them anyway!

This will make most sense if read after the previous chapters, but if you want a quick summary......

Susan has arrived at MidCounty University full of hope for a more exciting life than possible back at her remote country farm home. In particular she'd been keenly aware of how restricted her sex life had been and was keen to explore new boundaries. She was also keen to join the Vipers Football Cheerleading team, a tradition previously established by her elder Sister and Mother!

She'd quickly made friends with other girls in her new dorm, and particularly the more sophisticated Sam who was sleeping next door, and Trish and Andy across the corridor. They'd soon established themselves as the 'Dead End Girls' gang.

Previous encounters with prospective male partners hadn't really gone well, and the initial exposure to the Cheerleader program had been a bit of an eye opener, but there was always Sam's Pyjama Party to look forward to!

Finally - this story is largely girl/girl action, so if that's not your thing................

Constructive comments and scores are always welcome, but regardless, I sincerely hope that you enjoy..........

Duke )

Fri Sept 12th 11.00

Dear Diary...... Pyjama Party Report

I've got a confession to make. When I agreed to go to Sam's Pyjama Party I had no idea what one was...well, apart from having to wear nightclothes of course!!

Secretly, and just between the two of us, I don't think that Sam did either!!

Of course there was always going to be the booze....and some music... otherwise it just wouldn't have been a uni party would it!! But the rest of it?

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about finding out all about yourself.... AND your friends! I suppose that we should have known about Andy and Trish after catching them 'at it' earlier, but even so!

Did I say 'Wow' just now? What I really meant to say was WOWEE!!!

---------------------------------------------------

1. Getting Ready

When Susan finally got back to her dorm room, she plonked down the bag from the convenience store onto her desk and quickly checked her watch, giving herself a bit of a shock!

She knew that she was late and that Sam's Pyjama Party was starting soon, but she hadn't realised that it was THAT late!

She'd spent a happy hour or so with Li earlier after that strange Cheerleader selection session getting to know her new, young Asian friend better and deciding that she really did like her. Li wasn't in the least bit pretentious, and she'd soon shown a shy, but wicked sense of humour, especially when discussing the formidable Cheerleader Captain, Tanya! They'd agreed an informal alliance to combat her should they both get through to the next stage, and Susan was pretty confident that they would after seeing a lot of the competition stumble over the various exercises they'd had to do. Although, after the way that Tanya had 'felt her up' at the end, it did make her wonder exactly what selection criteria would be applied!

And of course if it hadn't been for Tanya, there'd have been no need for the cold shower, or the later up close and personal session with her sanity saving 'Silver Rocket'! Susan had felt a little embarrassed at the time, but now was just relieved that she had control of her body again and no longer felt like needing to be humped by every man she came across!

'No time to waste though' she thought hurriedly as she opened up her clothes drawer and examined her Pyjama Party options.

It didn't take long.

She did have a pair of warm, stripy flannelette pyjamas that were perfect for cold Winters on the farm, but she discarded them straight away! Having seen how fashion conscious Sam was, she knew what sort of reception she'd get if she turned up in them! The pinky-grey top that she normally wore to bed was equally unsuitable. It just screamed 'drabness' back at her. She rummaged deeper and deeper into the drawer until, as desperation was beginning to take hold, she pulled out a bright green singlet that she was sure had been bought as a Christmas present joke by one of her cousins some time ago and she'd never worn.

Quickly she stripped off her sweater and short, denim skirt and tried it on. Actually, to her surprise, it felt quite good! It was a bit on the tight side, but came down to the top of her thighs quite nicely, just covering her white panties, although the deep plunge tops at the front and back made her bra look a bit stupid. After reluctantly discarding it though she was quite pleased at the result. The round swellings of her breasts were visible in the deep front plunge, but the loose material didn't make them look too obvious. But as she twisted in front of the mirror and raised an arm she got a bit of a shock when one of her boobs almost slipped out from the large arm hole!

Before she could worry about it though she was interrupted by a sharp knock on the door and the sudden presence of her new 'best friend', the tall, blonde Sam, who just walked straight in as usual!

She was wearing a very sexy looking baby-doll nightdress. It was made of some incredibly thin powder blue material, with a white furry edging around the bust and waist. Her beautiful breasts were only partially covered by the white trim, which just about hid her nipples, but the round shape of each delicious orb was clearly visible through the almost transparent material! Susan's eyes widened even further as she looked down and saw that her matching, thin blue panties were also peeping out from under the flared out material!

"Come on Sue, you're late! The other two are already here and we need booze!" she laughed, totally ignoring Susan's worries about her own singlet based attire.

"Ah, there it is!" she announced as she strode over to Susan's desk and extracted a large bottle from the bag.

"Oh, Gin... lovely.... and a big bottle too! I hope you're not trying to get me drunk so that you can take advantage of me!" she laughed.

Susan's shocked appearance made Sam laugh even more, "Just kidding love... although after what we saw earlier....... I think that we'll have to watch out for that Andy don't you?!"

With that she twirled around and headed for the door, bottle in hand. Susan, drew in a quick breath and followed. But not far! Sam had turned to her again at the door.

"Don't forget the 'Silver Rocket' beautiful. I've been telling the other's about how promising it looks!"

Susan gaped in a moment's confusion before remembering that Sam had said earlier that they should compare vibrators at the party. Susan hadn't imagined for a minute that she was serious though!

"What, really.... we can't do that...." she mumbled, aghast that Sam had already told the other two about Susan's most private possession which of course Sam knew all about after she'd caught her red-handed earlier in the week when Susan was unpacking!

"Of course we can!" laughed Sam again, "Come on, pull it out of that fancy bag and let's get going.... or do you want me to get it?" she added impishly!

There seemed to be no alternative but for Susan to sigh and return reluctantly to her chest of drawers, dig out the soft leather pouch and ease out her cherished silver vibrator. After all, she absolutely didn't want to be classed as a prude! And boy, was she glad that she'd had chance to clean it already!

2. The Party Gets Going!

"Okay girls...... booze and the 'Silver Rocket' have arrived!!" announced the irrepressible Sam as she led Susan into her bedroom. Andy and Trish were sitting next to each other on the bed and looked up happily as Sam set the bottle of gin down on her desk and opened a wardrobe drawer to pull out a big mixer bottle and a bunch of small plastic cups. Clearly this wasn't going to be a formal do!

Susan was relieved to see that her last minute dress sense was about right. Trish, her light brown hair bobbing around her shoulders, was wearing a fairly orthodox looking pink nightdress that showed off the upper slopes of her boobs quite nicely and reached modestly down to her mid-thighs. Andy, who's stylishly short black hair gave her a slightly masculine look, was encased in an impressive, oriental looking silk jacket and matching panties in bright red with golden dragons dotted around. It would have looked quite conservative had Susan not noticed in amazement that the jacket buttons were undone to her navel, displaying a good portion of Andy's bare, and extremely pert breasts! No-one would mistake her for a man with those gorgeous boobs half on display!

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sam again who ordered Susan to add the Silver Rocket to the line-up of three vibrators already resting on the edge of her desk before telling her to sit down whilst she poured the first round of shots!

Embarrassed as she was, Susan was secretly intrigued to see what the other girls had brought, and quickly noted that there was one big, flesh coloured one that was covered in pseudo veins, one rather strange blue one that had a spiral pattern along its entire length, and the final one was purple with black base, and a strange, relatively thin and curved stem that terminated in a round ball, set at an angle. Her eyebrows raised as she tried to work that one out.

"G-Spot stimulator," said Andy with a devilish smile as Susan approached the bed, before shuffling up nearer to Trish to create space for Susan to sit down.

"You have absolutely no idea how good it feels when you hit the right spot!" she added helpfully before adding, " Hey Sue, like your singlet idea.... looks really sexy!"

That made Susan feel both pleased and slightly worried at the same time! And there wasn't a lot of room on the bed, so the three of them were cosily thigh to thigh!!

Sam was quick to dish out the drinks though and after a couple of generous rounds, she settled into a big, old-fashioned bean bag next to the bed and asked everyone to describe the highlights of their day so far. Trish started, but Susan missed most of it as she was distracted by the way that Sam had sprawled down on the bean bag, legs apart and thin blue panties staring straight back at the three other girls. They were tight over her pussy mound and Susan had to look away quickly to avoid staring too obviously at the distinct line of her slit under the thin material. Glancing sideways, she noticed that Andy too was looking that way, and not in the least worried about being caught staring!

They had a good time telling each other about their days though, everyone concentrating on extracting the fun parts and Sam plied then with more drinks to get everyone loosened up. When Susan finally felt relaxed enough to tell them about her encounter with Tanya, leading up to how the Cheerleader applicants ended up stripped and dancing topless, and then the way that Tanya had caressed Susan's pussy so sensuously at the end, they'd all looked at her in amazement before dissolving into hysterical laughter!!

"Don't you worry Sue.... the 'Dead End Girls' will protect your honour!" laughed Sam.

"I think...... I want to.....meet that lady!" gurgled Andy in between gasps of breath, Susan smiling as she noted a tinge of admiration in her voice.

Eventually, after more drinks and comfortably chatting about life generally, Susan was soon feeling super relaxed and really pleased to be part of this close little gang. She'd been a little apprehensive when she'd arrived at Uni, not knowing anyone at all in this exciting new town, but the irrepressible Sam had quickly changed all that! It was whilst she was day-dreaming a bit that she missed some of the conversation and suddenly realised that the other three were looking at her expectantly!

Apparently, Andy had asked them all if they wanted to play some 'adult' games!!

"What?!" she gasped, eyes wide.

3. Game Time Starts

"I just picked up this book from that sex-shop in town," Andy explained casually, her deep brown eyes sparkling with excitement "..... it's got all sorts of interesting stuff in it, and there's a section for having fun at parties.... so as we're here, and it's definitely a party, I thought it would be fun to try it out.... eh girls?"

To Susan's horror, Sam and Trish had both already enthusiastically agreed, and everyone was looking at her expectantly. She desperately didn't want to seem prudish, but could she really go that far? Her imagination was running riot over what they might end up doing, and her eyes glanced nervously at the line-up of vibrators on the desk. Andy was quick to see her indecision though and put her hand comfortingly on Susan's bare thigh.

"Not to worry Sue, everyone gets a veto on any 'game' that they're not comfortable with!"

After a brief moment of further internal conflict, she took a deep breath and nodded.

"Great!" laughed Andy, giving Susan's thigh a friendly squeeze, ".....I'll just go and get it!"

She disappeared for a few minutes back to her own room, leaving the other three looking at each other in various degrees of anticipation. Susan's doubts were still there, and not entirely set at rest by the sudden surge of interest from her pussy that Andy's quick squeeze had triggered!

When Andy returned she paused by the door in her shiny satin nightwear and held up a small, purple covered book in her hand which she was reading a page near the end.

"Okay, we just take it in turns guessing a number between one and ninety nine, and I'll look it up in the book............" she announced, ".....right, Sam first!"

Sam looked a bit taken aback, her bright blue eyes widening is surprise, but she quickly recovered.

"Sixty nine!" she said with a sly smile!

Andy read from the book and laughed, "We all have to kiss each other.............. on the lips!"

Susan was relieved. That didn't sound so bad, although the fact that it specified 'lips' made her wonder what else they might have been asked to kiss!! Nevertheless, there was a slightly embarrassed pause in proceedings as the four girls shared nervous glances wondering who would make the first move!

Andy quickly took charge though.

"Okay..... I'll start, " she said brightly, stepping quickly in front of a surprised Susan, smiling widely and lifting her face up to the slightly taller girl to be kissed.

This was all a bit sudden for the new student. She'd arrived on campus with a keen need to widen her sexual experiences, but hadn't thought for a moment that it would be with another girl! She shied back a little at Andy's closeness, breathing in her musky fragrance, glancing around in panic and seeing Sam cover her mouth to quell a chuckle!

Andy wasn't to be denied though, raising a hand to cup the back of Susan's head and drawing her down until their lips finally met. Despite her inhibitions, the feel of those soft lips on her own sent a thrilling sensation up and down Susan's spine and it wasn't long before her pent up breath escaped in a shuddering sigh as Andy's lively lips began to work on her. Amazingly, she found that her own lips were almost automatically responding and it wasn't long before she had her own hand up to caress Andy's neck as their kiss got hotter and hotter!

After a few minutes, the other two exchanged grins and glances, eyebrows raised at how the scene was developing, but after Andy had started to press her body into Susan, squashing their tingling breasts together and triggering an electric response, Sam finally stepped in and eased them apart.

"Okay girls...time's up for you two hotties!" she laughed.

Susan was breathing hard as she felt Andy pull away. She'd become lost in the moment, particularly when Andy's tongue had forced it's way between her lips and her own had immediately responded in kind! Maybe it was because she was still feeling aroused after the incident with Tanya earlier, but whatever, her body had instantly reacted and it had left her head spinning! Not least because, just before they pulled apart, Andy's free hand had casually slipped across Susan's breasts, her fingers slding sensuously over her nipples and triggering a little explosion of pleasure from each one in turn!

Looking down, Susan couldn't believe how hard they'd become, and how quickly, creating two perky little peaks in her green top! When she looked up, she knew that she'd gone red and caught Sam's secret little smile just before her friend came over and gave them a quick hug!

"Wow, ten out of ten marks from me...." she announced quickly before turning to the fourth gang member and wrapping her arms around her, "......... now come on Trish, let's show them that they're not the only good snoggers in the building!!"

Susan jumped slightly as she felt Andy's arm casually wrap around her shoulder as they watched Sam and Trish engage in an equally hot kissing session. It had started slowly but before long, they were each pressed closely together, grinding their bodies together as Sam's partially visible breasts under the transparent baby-doll outfit squashed into Trish's, their hands quickly raking through each other's hair.

When Andy, who'd somehow nominated herself as timekeeper, finally called a halt, Susan thought that it was none too soon as both girl's hands had dropped down to fondle each other's taut breasts!

There wasn't time for Susan to think about it though, as Sam, breathing hard after the Trish session and with eyes full of excitement dragged Susan into her arms and lifted her face to hers. Susan's eyes were wide with surprise at the sudden embrace, but quickly closed as Sam's eager lips found hers and began to work on them...hard! Oh God, Susan thought desperately, she shouldn't really be enjoying this so much.... but she was!!

By the time that Andy literally pulled them apart, Susan's body felt radiant all over, particularly where they'd been in contact, taut breasts and tingling nipples squashed close together, and just before they were parted, Susan had felt Sam's pussy grinding into hers setting off a whole new set of explosive feelings between her legs as she enthusiastically grinded back!

"Right," said Andy with a wide grin as she watched Sam and Susan glance at each other, looking flustered and not a little embarrassed, "...I think we'd better move on..."

4. The Booby Prize

The next half an hour was filled with more gentle games and challenges, giving Susan a chance to recover her composure, even if she still felt distinctly horny with a throbbing pussy that just wouldn't calm down! They were all squashed together in the tight confines of the bedroom she was now finding that even the briefest contact with her fiends skimpily clad bodies was triggering responses between her legs that she was struggling to deal with! What was the matter with her? She hadn't felt like this before! She looked at the bottle of gin where, after numerous group shots, the level of the fiery liquid was now well down and wondered if it was just the booze!

Her thoughts were interrupted by Andy's little squeal of delight. Trish had just shouted out her third number and after looking it up from the list, Andy looked up, eyes twinkling.

"Booby Challenge!" she gasped.

"What?" rapped back Sam, eyes wide.

"Mmmmm.... this one's a bit naughty!" laughed Andy before reading out the instructions, "we have to sit in a line, while we take turns being blindfolded and then that person fondles each other's breasts and guesses which is which!"

Trish giggled shyly, but Susan was wide-eyed at the thought of her prime mammarys being groped by the other three! Maybe this was going a bit too far she thought, but before she could say anything, Sam was pushing the three of them together on her bed and eagerly volunteering to go first!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers