Cheerleader Tale Ch. 03: Pyjama Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was soon back by the bed-side cradling the strangely shaped purple toy, and helped Trish up from the bed. Susan was doing her best not to stare at her friend's nice, fuller breasts as they swayed in front of her, but she couldn't help note that Trish's nipples too were hard and pointy too. Arousal levels seemed to be high all round!

Then Andy really surprised her!

"Look, it seems a shame to not try this one on you two. Do you want me to give you a quick demo?!"

"What...us?" gasped Susan in surprise.

"Well, naturally.....Trish has already had a go... more than one actually!" laughed Andy, "...what did you think about it?" she added turning to her red faced lover. Trish's eyes seemed to glaze over for a moment before she slowly responded, and with a good deal of feeling, " Oh My God.......yes Sue......it's...... absolutely..... heavenly!"

Sam was recovered enough by now to assert her authority though... much to Susan's relief!

"Hey......... My party!..... Me first!!"

Andy laughed, "You won't regret it Sam.... get on your back!"

Sam shuffled out of Susan's arms with a slightly apologetic look and lay back on her bed, but leaving her head resting on Susan's lap. Looking down, Susan could see Sam's eyes sparkling with excitement and lust as she watched Andy settle down on the end of the bed, watching the purple toy intently! Trish stood to one side with a smile of anticipation spreading across her flushed features and it made Susan wonder again if Sam knew what she was letting herself in for!

Andy was keen to get on with it though and was quick to reach up and pull down Sam's powder blue panties, dragging them right down her long legs and leaving then dangling around a shapely ankle! Susan's eyes widened a little as, for the first time, she saw Sam's neatly trimmed, triangular bush appear. Her fingers had just explored it of course but seeing it in the open sent yet another a disturbing little thrill through her own pussy!

Andy had quickly spread open Sam's legs though and shuffled up between them, and Susan felt Sam flinch a little as she reached forward to cup her sex and slide her fingers over her puffed up labia.

"Mmm," Andy said thoughtfully, "...just needed to check your lubrication levels," before looking up at Susan with a grin, "....but no problem there... I see that Sue's got you well and truly soaking down there already!"

Sam looked instinctively up at her friend with a strange expression that Susan couldn't read, but the silent interchange was interrupted by Andy again.

"Right, clit first I think, don't you........ I'll just warm you up a bit first," she said as she bent down towards Sam's gaping slit calling out to a startled Susan on the way down, ".... and you look after her tits Susan!"

Susan's eyes widened as she watched the sexy young woman's fingers spreading Sam's labia apart and set her lips and tongue loose in her gaping sex. Sam tensed at the sudden, intimate contact and then gasped as she felt Andy's expert tongue working its way up and down her tingling slit. Finally she relaxed back and closed her eyes as the sweet sensations ran through her pussy. Then she groaned in pleasure. Susan wasn't sure why at first but then realised that her own hands, without thinking, had slid across Sam's bosom and were following Andy's instructions to fondle Sam's taut breasts and tease her erect nipples!!

Quite quickly Andy lifted her head up though.

"Oh my Sam, you do taste sweet!" she said through a wide grin, "....now for the real clit action I guess!?"

Sam groaned again as she felt Andy's devilish tongue leave her and opened her eyes to see what was going on. Andy was holding her fancy vibrator just above Sam's throbbing pussy by now and didn't wait for an answer, but told her to close her eyes again as she set it vibrating and dropped the ball-like head down. Susan held her breath as she waited for the contact and she felt Sam really twitch in her arms as Andy guided the vibrator into her slit, sliding it down first to rest up against Sam's dripping pink hole and then slowly pushing ii up towards her pulsating little nub!

"Aaaaaaah.... aaaaaaaah.......ohhhhhhh!" Sam gasped a she felt the buzzing head in Andy's expert fingers start to work its way around the target area, and then, after tantalising Sam a little longer, she pushed it firmly up against that sensitive little erection and directed the sweet vibrations straight onto it!

"Aaaaaaargh!!!!!!" cried Sam as she felt the impact of the vibrations trigger an almost unbearable surge of electric signals right around her whole, throbbing pussy!!

Susan felt Sam arch her back as she'd cried out, and saw her fingers grasp the loose sheet tightly as the hot sensations rocketed around her body! She just held onto Sam's quivering breasts as best she could!

Andy wasn't wasting time though and quickly released Sam from her torment as she pulled the vibrator away.

"Okay Sam.... just time to test out the G-spot setting before I give Sue a go!"

Sam was still gasping for breath and in no position to respond. Susan had been fighting a bit of an internal conflict about whether she really wanted to put herself through this, but was also trying to deal with the confusion of warm, indeed hot feelings that had been triggered in her own pussy as she'd enjoyed the feel of Sam's pert breasts and nipples in her hands. What was the matter with her she thought hurriedly?!

By then though, Andy had change positions and was lining the purple vibrator up with Sam's gaping pink hole.

"I'll turn the intensity down a bit Sam. I'm not sure that you can handle the full blown effect in there yet!"

She quickly pressed a button on the base and was ready to go, feeding the smooth head of the vibrator up against Sam's quivering vagina entrance. It wasn't that big so easily spread open Sam's defences and effortlessness forced its way in, and Sam gasped yet again as she felt the cool toy slide steadily into her inner warmth!

Susan was looking straight into Sam's eyes as she got penetrated, seeing how they widened and her mouth open as she felt the intruder worm it's way deeper and deeper, and the vibrator, even on a low setting, was triggering a whole series of wonderful sensations from every nerve in her hot cavern!!

Sam's eyes seemed to glaze over as her whole focus centred on the magical feelings swamping her brain, being stoked relentlessly by the Andy as she manipulated the toy so expertly inside her.

"Oh God.....Oh God.....ohhhhh!....... that's so good!" she eventually whispered, still staring deeply into Susan's eyes. Susan was finding the intensity of her gaze disconcerting. It was as though Sam was somehow transmitting all those exciting feelings straight into her friend. Straight into Susan's pussy!! She rubbed Sam's tits a bit harder and was rewarded by another long moan of appreciation!

"Now then.... G-Spot time...." said Andy neutrally, "......I've read somewhere that not all girls have them.....but that's not my experience!" she added with a wink at Susan.

"Now, we'll just turn the vibe intensity up a bit, and start to move the head back out this way...." she continued, doing some deft work on the toy to position it as she drew it outward, watching Sam's face as she dealt with the pleasure radiating out from between her legs, "...and...hey presto, there it is!!"

Sam's eyes had been widening slowly as she felt the vibrations inside her intensify. She sighed as she felt the toy start to withdraw. But then her breathing stopped and her mouth opened in amazement as she felt the buzzing head that Andy had been drawing along the top of her vagina tunnel starting to hit an area that triggered more and more excitement! Then her back arched again in Susan's arms as the vibrator finally hit the magic spot, triggering a volcanic eruption of intense pleasure that Sam felt even more than when her clit had suffered the same electrifying contact. Her cry of surprised excitement was loud and long!

Andy didn't seem to want to hang about though, continuing to draw out the purple intruder until it finally popped out completely, positively dripping with Sam's hot juices!!

Susan, who was holding the still quivering Sam tightly could guess at the reason for Andy's new haste. She'd been working between Sam's splayed out legs with her bottom up in the air, crimson panties still tightly drawn across her buttocks. Trish, magnificently topless and finally fed up with just watching the action, had stepped up behind her and started to caress her partner's bottom, before letting her fingers slide between Andy's legs and give her mound a friendly, sexy rub!!

Andy reached back between her legs and trapped Trish's hand as it covered her panties covered sex, drawing in a quick breath before turning slowly, and giving Trish a loving but apologetic smile.

"Okay lover...I need you too Trish... but I did say that I'd do Susan as well....."

Susan, who still had mixed feelings about suffering what Sam had just gone through was quick to grab the opportunity to escape though.

"Hey, that's okay Andy..... I think that I've got the idea... maybe some other time?!"

Andy could see through the excuse, but she was now super keen to get Trish back into their own room for some privacy, so after easing Trish's hand away from her tingling mound she rolled off the bed to stand up and give her lover a long, deep kiss.

"Right we're off then, " said Andy after they'd breathlessly pulled apart, "Thank Sam for having the party when she comes round Sue....and don't get up to anything that I would!" she added with a quick laugh.

Then, arm in arm with Trish, they were gone!

7. Getting Bolder

Andy had been right about Sam. Even after the door had closed, she still had her eyes closed, and was moaning softly in Susan's arms as she gradually recovered from Andy's clit and g-spot assault!

She felt super frustrated though. She'd been taken so close to a big climax, but hadn't made it over the line!

Eventually she did open her eyes and looked up longingly at Susan after registering that the other two had gone. She was still lying on the bed, naked, legs obscenely spread, and still breathing raggedly. Susan was still casually caressing the other Sam's breasts, reluctant to let go because she found the feel of their soft curves and hard nipples so incredibly delightful.

"Oh God Sue.... that was.....just......just unbelievable....!" she finally gasped, before looking even deeper into her friend's hazel eyes and adding, breathlessly ".....I need to come though.....God but I really, really need to come...soon!!"

Susan was sympathetic. She may not have been aroused to the level that Sam had reached, but the combination of having a naked woman in her arms, the booze, sexy conversation, fondled breasts and the sight of Andy working on Sam's gaping sex had had its effect!! In fact, she was so deep in analysing her own thoughts that she missed what Sam whispered next! When she looked back down into Sam's imploring eyes she was startled to see the depth of feeling in them.

"Please........" whispered Sam.

"Errr..... what?" replied Susan, mystified.

"It's just that I need to come so much.....and I know that we've only known each other for a short while... so it's a big ask................but the feel of Andy's lips and tongue on my sex was so, so incredibly sweet and exciting.....and.......?"

Susan gasped, realisation dawning "You want me to........."

Sam smiled hesitantly back up at her, "Please.......pleeeease!"

At one level, Susan was shocked at what Sam was suggesting. She'd never ever thought about another woman in that way. Kissing and fooling around was one thing, but.....eating another woman's sex? Real girl on girl action?! But on another level, she knew that she was excited at the thought of what they might do together!

It had to be a non starter, surely though.....she was heterosexual after all... she loved the idea of sex with men, even if her experience in that direction hadn't been so great up to now....but then again, she had strong, warm feelings towards Sam, her new best friend.... and there was no denying the powerful surge of arousal that tonight's events had built up in her. Maybe she needed to come as well?! And would doing it with Sam really be so bad??

Sam seemed to recognise the conflict building up in her friend... and the indecision!

"Come on Sue.....I'll 'do' you as well...pleeeeease.." she said quickly, "...and there's something else I can do for you as well!" she added as an afterthought, before surprising her friend and dragging herself out of Susan's embrace, jumping over to her desk drawer and pulling out a long black box.

"You can try out my friendly 'bunny' as well......" she added a she sat back on the bed and leaned into Susan, planting her lips on hers and giving Susan a long, deep passionate kiss.

Susan's shaky barriers finally crumbled as Sam added to the long, hot kiss a quick session of breast fondling as her free hand found Susan's tingling orbs and nipples!

"Oh......alright then.....maybe.... " Susan mumbled breathlessly when Sam finally pulled away, "...but I'm not going to be as good as Andy!" she added a little defiantly, as the reality of what she'd just said sank home! Christ, she was going to have sex with another woman!! Really??!!

She looked into Sam's excited, sparkling blue eyes again. Well, at least it's with a girl I really, really like she thought abstractly.

Sam was quick to take advantage of Susan's cautious decision, and opened the box top, pulling what Susan recognised immediately as yet another sex toy out of the tissue paper. It was a 'Rabbit' vibrator and, judging by the sight of it a big, complicated one!

Susan's eyes widened as she examined it after Sam had placed it in her reluctant hands. It had to be a full eight inches long, and a respectful one and a half inches in diameter. The body was mainly in black, but there were a series of silver rings along most of its length, each ring full of variable sized nodules. The exception was at the head, where a silver 'nosecone' sat on the end of a small ball joint. And being a 'Rabbit' of course Susan noted that there was a spring attachment to the base with a black stem and silver, u-shaped fitting at the end. Susan couldn't help but feel her clit quiver slightly at the thought of having that particular item pressed up against it!!

"Jeesus Sam, what's this?" was all that Susan could splutter as her imagination ran riot at the thought of what it would be like having this monster buzzing away inside her!

"Look it's only fair that you get some reward for helping me with my....errr climax problem, " Sam smiled shyly at her new 'lover' before adding, with feeling, "... and I can assure you, from personal experience, that this little 'bunny' of mine will give you plenty to think about!"

Sam was keen to get on with having Susan's lips and tongue replacing Andy's between her legs but, as any good friend should, she wanted Susan to get set up first. But quickly! Taking the initiative she pushed Susan back down onto her back and immediately grabbed hold of her white panties. Susan desperately tried to grab then back, but was too late as Sam yanked them down to her ankles!

"Mmmm nice wispy bush, " she said in passing with a sly smile as she let her hand slide suggestively through it until her index finger was slipping into Susan's dark slit, immediately feeling how aroused and wet her friend was! Susan's semi-naked body twitched as she gave a gasp of surprise at the blatant move, just as it triggered a new set of hot sensations around Susan' s throbbing pussy!

"Perfect Sue - you're just as wet down there as I feel - I bet you want to come more than I do!!" added Sam with a laugh, before taking 'Bunny' off her startled friend and looking at the base controls.

"I'll just set it going quite gently to start with.... we don't want you too distracted from the main job in hand do we?!"

"Err... hang on a minute...." gasped Susan as she struggled to keep up with events, "...can't we.....OH MY GOD!!"

Sam had switched on her little friend and Susan's eyes went like saucers as she watched the black and silver toy go into action. Susan could swear that she could hear the powerful buzzing of the vibrator base, but it was the way that the silver, nodule studied bands began to slide round the toy in seemingly random patterns, and the silver nosecone at the end began to gyrate independently that really caught her attention. The thought of that devilish monster going into action inside her was horrifying at first.... or at the very least 'challenging'!

"No...Sam... you can't...."

Sam could.

"Don't worry, I switched it onto 'high' by mistake! It'll be much more adorable when it's on a lower mode...you'll see....soon!"

With that, and before Susan could react, she switched it off, pushed open her friend's knees to clear the way into her gaping sex, and eased the silver nosecone right up against Susan's pink hole. There was already plenty of juices dripping out of her so Susan could only gasp and sigh as Sam pushed more firmly and the 'bunny' forced it's way inside and began to slide easily down her love channel!

Susan had caught hold of Sam's arm in a vain attempt to stop her, but now her grip just tightened instinctively as she hung on, her body tense, her breathing stopped as she was suddenly swamped by the delirious feeling of her vagina getting filled up at long last!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh.....mmmmmmmmmm!!" she sighed as she finally gave up and sank back onto the pillow at the end of Sam's bed, eyes closed as she got used to that delicious 'filled-up' feeling!

Sam was still busy positioning the toy. She'd lifted back the rabbit arm as the body of the toy had disappeared deep into her friend's vagina and now twisted it around a little so that it was lined up with Susan's slit. Then she then let it spring forward so that the u-shaped tip was pressing firmly up against Susan's throbbing clit.

"Aaaaargh........ohhhhhh....Jeeeeeesus!!" cried Susan at the sudden, unexpected burst of excitement when it contacted her most sensitive spot!

"Now, we'll just pull these up to hold it in place..." Sam said as she grabbed Susan's panties and drew them up her legs and back into place over her hips, trapping the 'bunny' in place.

"Oh, and nearly forgot....." Sam said as she slipped a finger inside Susan's panties and switched the devilish toy on!

Susan had been struggling to track what the naked Sam was up to whilst most of her brain was concentrating on the exhilarating feelings radiating out from her pussy, but when she felt the toy go into action inside her, her grip on Sam's arms got even tighter as her whole body tensed in horrified anticipation of her vagina being torn apart!

With a low moan of relief, she soon realised though that Sam had been as good as her word, and set the thing off at a very low setting. Basically it was just vibrating nicely inside her at a very pleasant level from top to bottom.

"Ohhhh yes.....that 's better!" sighed Susan in delight, ".........OH!"

She'd been taken by surprise as the rotating silver rings had twitched a bit and then she felt a sudden, low surge of feeling drive down the length of her vagina from top to bottom of the toy before, after a short pause, the little shock of electricity slid up the rabbit arm and pinged into her clit, setting off a mini explosion of pleasure!

Sam had been watching Susan's face react and laughed.

"That's just to stop you going to sleep on me!"

It took Susan quite a few minutes to adjust to the feel of the intruder humming away inside her hot cavern, but after a while had to conceded that Sam had been right. It was lovely.... and it was keeping her nicely aroused but not to an extent that she wouldn't be able to do the job she'd promised Sam. She gulped when she realised that this meant that, imminently, she was going to be spending time up close and personal with Sam's throbbing pussy!!