Cheerleader Tale Ch. 03: Pyjama Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she reluctantly, and very carefully exchanged places with her new best friend, but not before she'd had a little remote control pressed into her hand and been given whispered instructions by Sam.

"Here.....keep this with you and when you've got me off, you should press the red button....... but ONLY AFTER I'VE COME!!"

Susan examined the little rectangular box. There were various buttons but there was no mistaking the big red one in the middle. Now, what the hell's that all about she thought, mystified. Sam's needy voice distracted her though.

"Come on Sue....... you really need to do me now.... if I don't come soon I'm going to explode!"

Susan looked up to see that Sam was lying back on the bed, blonde hair covering her pillow, pert breasts and nipples standing proud, legs suggestively apart and a desperately pleading expression across her friend's face.

So this was it then. Moment of truth in this exciting new relationship. She closed her eyes for a second before shuffling up alongside her victim.

'Oh well,' Susan thought, sucking in a quick breath as she felt another sweet burst of action from the trapped bunny between her legs, ' time for some girl on girl after all!' Not that she had much idea what to do, but having seen Andy in action, she'd already picked up a few pointers!

She decided to approach this top down, and crawled over Sam so that she was looking down into the blonde's bright blue eyes, then she dropped lower to press their lips together and in no time at all they were in the middle of a molten, sensuous kiss. Their tongues met almost immediately and both girls were soon sighing and moaning as they let the kiss develop, Sam's hands raking through Susan's hair, Susan's caressing Sam's neck and cheeks. And the 'bunny' continued to hum sweetly inside Susan's love-hole......

Their bare breasts were rubbing up against each other from the start, hard nipples sliding across each other and both girls soon let a hand stray in that direction, starting a mini-battle to caress and massage each other's boobs the most tantalisingly. Susan found it mind-bogglingly exciting, and she wasn't even the most aroused at that point! She could tell that Sam was though, her moans and sighs increasing in intensity all the time as her tall, erect nipples became little beacons of radiating pleasure signals.

Susan quickly decided that she needed to take control and broke off the kiss, leaving a frustrated Sam looking up in confusion, but her moan of disappointment soon turned into a sigh of desire as she felt Susan's lips closing around one of her tender, erect nipples! She quickly put her hand on top of Susan's head and trapped it in place, sighing again as Susan switched her attention to the other nipple. She didn't want that blissful moment to end! Well, she did... she still needed to come...hard!!

Susan was quick to up the ante though, nibbling a little at the hard nub in her mouth, while letting her hand slide over Sam's quivering, flat stomach, to rummage around in Sam's neatly trimmed bush.

Sam's long drawn out moan at the intimate contact, was all the encouragement that Susan needed to let her finger's delve lower, sliding over Sam's engorged labia as her legs automatically opened wider to give Susan's long digits caress and explore her slit and the tingling surfaces inside!

"Oh God Sue.....yes.....just like that......" groaned Sam as Susan rubbed her sex, lightly at first, then a little harder!

Thinks were getting hot, quickly! The vibrator buried in Susan's pussy was steadily taking her higher and higher, even at a low setting! And, unexpected as making love to another woman was, Susan was getting more and more excited with the way that Sam was reacting to her as well! She decided to move on....literally, grasping Sam's hips and letting her head drop lower, quickly kissing her way down to Sam's neatly trimmed blonde pubes, before lifting up and taking a really close look, for the first time, at another woman's sex!

Biologically there were no surprises, but the exotic, musty aroma was strange and exciting and Susan could see how oily and lubricated Sam had become. Inhibitions completely gone, she leant down to taste her, letting her tongue slide all the way down and then back up Sam's quivering slit, feeling her friend arch her back at the welcome, electric contact!

It wasn't quite what she'd expected, but then she hadn't known what to expect anyway! A strange combination of sweet, fragrant, and a little salty maybe, but nice! She repeated the process, getting a gasp of appreciation from Sam as her throbbing pussy reacted with yet another burst of pleasure! Then she used her fingers to part Sam's labia and let her tongue explore more deeply, sliding over the sensitive inner folds, around her oily pink hole and back up to the area to her clit hood, letting the tip poke teasingly around the base of Sam's pulsating little nub and this time getting a full cry of appreciation from her victim!!

Susan was having to make this up as she went along, but knew what turned her on, so guessed it would work on Sam too. This time she was using her tongue on another woman rather than her fingering herself, but she could soon could tell that Sam was getting really close as she set to work around the base of her erect clit, flicking her tongue fast and hard into that devastatingly hypersensitive spot!

Sam couldn't quite believe how good it felt to have her new friend working on her sex. She hadn't done it with a girl before either, and she was pretty sure that Susan hadn't, but the end result was magical! She felt herself soaring as the intense pleasure radiating out from her pussy, gradually overwhelmed her defences, tightening her inner body with intense sexual tension! Her head was thrashing about on her pillow, one hand busy tweaking her nipples, the other grasping a bundle of sheeting so hard that she felt her life depended on it!

She just wasn't quite there though, and the imminence of the impending orgasm was getting unbearable! She cried out forlornly in frustration as she teetered on the brink!!

Susan could feel that things weren't quite happening for Sam and after another surging impulse hit her own clit, she wanted to get her over the line....soon!! Trouble was that she'd been hitting Sam's clit with as many variations of tonguing as she could think of and that didn't seem to be doing the trick! Then she had a brainwave, and let her fingers slide down to Sam's oily opening.

Sam felt the change and then the pressure on her vagina entrance. She held her breath, and then let it out in a gasp as two of Susan's fingers penetrated deep into her, setting off yet another burst of hot sensations!

Susan felt Sam's tight vagina close around her long digits, and immediately began to finger fuck. It was just what Sam wanted, what she'd needed for so long, and she came almost immediately, big time!!

"Ohhhhhh......YESssssssssssss!!!" she cried as the damn finally burst and an enormous climax finally surged through her weary body, from head to toe!

Susan finally pulled her head out from between Sam's legs which had locked themselves around her hand, trapping her fingers inside her hot vagina.

Susan smiled broadly as she watched her friend's expression soften as the big, relief giving orgasm finally soothe away that unbearable sexual tension, and enjoyed the strange feel of her vagina convulsing happily around Susan's ensnared fingers!

By now she was feeling pretty hot and flustered herself as her personal 'bunny' continued to pulse away inside her own hot cavern and, absentmindedly, she picked up the small remote control. Her thumb traced it's way over the controls. What was that about the red button she vaguely remembered Sam saying? Maybe it turned it off? She couldn't quite remember but pressed it anyway.

It certainly didn't turn it off!

This time it was Susan's turn to cry out in surprise and her eyes widened as she felt the 'Bunny' go absolutely haywire inside her throbbing pussy!!

She found it hard to figure out what was happening amid the jumble of intense sensations that were instantly competing for the attention of her shocked brain. The flexible nose cone had started to gyrate at the end of the vibrator, rubbing insistently around the deepest parts of her vagina and the silver, nodule covered rings along its entire length were spinning around like mad, jerking back and forth at random and hitting so many of her vagina's pleasure nerves that Susan couldn't decide which part of her hot cavern was most aroused!

Then her head dropped back into Sam's lap as she felt a new, hotter than ever sensation remorselessly building up.

The metal bands seemed to be triggering mini electrical pulses, and the way that they were hitting her were timed along the length of the devilish intruder so that it felt like the vibrator was actually moving up and down her love channel - as if it was really fucking her! And to top it all, each time the impulses reached the base of the toy, it triggered a strong surge of intense vibrations up the arm and straight onto her tingling clit!

The poor thing was already aroused and erect after the previous steady stimulation, but the effect of the new onslaught made it erupt like a volcano, swamping the unfortunate Susan with a totally unexpected, and impossible to handle surge of arousal signals!

She gasped again and squeezed her eyes tight shut as she struggled to deal with the sudden burst of electric feelings radiating out from between her legs and right round her taut, sexually charged body! She'd dropped the control, but hadn't noticed it as her fingers grabbed desperately at the loose white sheet, hanging on tightly!!

"Ohhhhhh my.....................sweeet........ohhhhhhh" she mumbled to herself as she felt her arousal levels rocketing through the roof! And there was no relief from it! As the erotic torture continued relentlessly, every single nerve in her pussy seemed to be pulsating with energy and her nipples felt as if they were on fire, all at once!

"Jeeeeesus.... I'm going to........" she gasped incredulously as she felt herself suddenly teetering on the edge of a big climax before a renewed set of powerful vibrations sent her tumbling straight off that precipice and a big, long, powerful orgasm took her.

"Oh Jeesus...........aaaaaaarrrrggghhhh!"

She seemed to have lost the power to think.... just to feel how her body was reacting to the tormenting 'Bunny'. And there was still no respite! After slightly regaining her senses, she knew that she'd collapsed onto Sam, and also that the fire in her pussy was getting even hotter as the clever vibrator went on, and on, and on!!

She couldn't stop it. She didn't want to stop it! And sure enough, after just a few more seconds of action inside her throbbing vagina, a second big orgasm rumbled up and took her!! She felt blissfully alone and powerless, would there be no end to this sudden, sweet, exotic torture?!

She'd lost the control unit, her eyes were tight shut as she could only react to the storm of intense emotions and feelings washing around her taut, semi-naked body. She could only absorb more and more of the intense pleasure until, after innumerable more orgasms a curtain of misty darkness descended over her sweat covered body.

Only vaguely did she feel Sam finally reaching across her body to find the remote and switch off the source of Susan's delirious torture, then pulling her new lover tenderly into her arms as the spaced-out Susan slowly, ever so slowly, recovered her senses!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there you have it!! Completely out of the blue, I seem to have become a lesbian!!!

But at least I'm still in one piece, and my pussy isn't completely worn out. It's a good job that Sam came round shortly after my many encounters with the big 'O' though and stopped Bunny from wearing me out completely!!!!

She did apologise as well, and of course one thing led to another and..... well, let's just say that she returned the compliment for what I'd just done for her earlier!!!

I've also got to admit that I can now see the benefits of having a fellow girl kissing my lips, then start kissing my breasts and doing the all the things between my legs that I'd thought only my own fingers could do......in private!!!!

Needless to say, we ended up in her bed all night, gloriously naked and busy experimenting on each other! It was heavenly!!!!!

Still, afterwards, when we could actually chat about it rationally, we've both agreed that we still like the idea of being with boys as well.... and in particular being able to ride big, meaty erections!! So, we're going to just play things by ear basically...chasing the boys like normal, and keeping our new relationship up our sleeves for emergencies!

It has to be said that we had the first of our 'emergencies' this morning though!!

When I woke up I found Sam SUCKLING ON MY BOOBS as a wakeup present! Which led to.... well, I'm sure that you can guess.....and it would have been rude not to have returned the favour after my first sweet climax of the day!!

Oh, and in a spirit of openness, I updated my social media status to 'Bi' this morning and was amazed to see how quickly people reacted! Mostly in favour I'm relieved to say, and one of the first responses I got was from my older sister.... "What's taken you so long??!!!!"

I mean....REALLY!!