Cheerleader Tale Ch. 04: Freshers Ball

Story Info
Susan has high hopes of the Freshers Ball - so do others!
13.6k words
4.22
5k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

A Cheerleaders Tale - 04 - Freshers Ball

(Authors Note --

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

This will make most sense if read after the previous chapters, but if you want a quick summary......

Susan has arrived at MidCounty University full of hope for a more exciting life than possible back at her remote country farm home. In particular she'd been keenly aware of how restricted her sex life had been and was keen to explore new boundaries. She was also keen to join the Vipers Football Cheerleading team, a tradition previously established by her elder Sister and Mother!

She'd quickly made friends with other girls in her new dorm, and particularly the more sophisticated Sam who was sleeping next door, and Trish and Andy across the corridor. They'd soon established themselves as the 'Dead End Girls' gang.

Early encounters with prospective male partners hadn't really gone well, and the initial exposure to the Cheerleader program had been a bit of an eye opener, but it was her new best friend Sam's Pyjama Party that really took her to a new, unexpected level! And then there was the Friday night Fresher's Ball to look forward to. She couldn't wait!

Finally - I've wanted to use this series to explore new areas and this story includes large helpings of Mind Control and Non Consent/Reluctance so if that's likely to be a problem............

Constructive comments and scores are always welcome, but regardless, I sincerely hope that you enjoy..........

Duke )

Sunday Sept 14th 10.30

Dear Diary

Apols -it's been a while since I last managed to make an entry, but a lot's happened. Not all of it good. Maybe not any of it in fact.......but then again, maybe a touch exciting as well.....Hell! Just now I'm not really sure how I feel about anything!!

It should have been the highlight of my week as well. Everyone had said how great Friday's Fresher's Ball was going to be. Way bigger and better that the mid-week Dorm Dance, which had been okay, but not quite such a success on the boy/sex front as you'll recall from my previous entries!

So, after that eye-opening Pyjama Party in my new best friend Sam's dorm room on Thursday night - and the even more eye-opening night afterwards (or maybe I should say vagina opening!!), all our thoughts were focussed on the upcoming social event of the week. Well.... eventually!!

Sam and I met up with the Andy and Trish in the dorm cafeteria the morning after the Pyjama Party and I thought that we'd both looked pretty cool, despite just having had 'emergency' sex before coming down. Andy had taken one look at us though and blown our cover straight away!

"Hey Trish" she'd said loudly, "I told you that Sue and Sam would have been making out after we left!!"

That got quite a lot of attention from the other students around us! But that wasn't enough...

"Girl/Girl action now on the menu for the rest of us is it??!"" she added, equally loudly.

I swear that I went as red as a beetroot as I glanced round, noting a lot of grins, a few secret chuckles and one or two speculative glances in return!!

Sam didn't help either when she smiled, looked at me with doe-like eyes and said sotto voce "Oh I think that Sue's just adorable....don't you?"

Cover well and truly blown! Aaaaaaargh!!

Mind you, I've already changed my social media status to 'Bi'.... so it's not much of a secret anyway!!

I forgave Andy pretty quickly though, particularly after she'd leaned down and given me a long, hot kiss of apology that made my toes curl!

So, all eyes were soon on the impending Ball. Sam had already promised to take me out shopping in the afternoon after rubbishing all the selections I'd made from my admittedly limited wardrobe. I'm not sure what she expected.... I'm just a poor farm girl after all!!

The shopping expedition didn't quite go as I'd expected either!

Would you believe it, but Sam dragged me straight into that infamous sexy lingerie shop right in the town centre. The entrance is surrounded by a variety of mannequins sporting a wide range of extremely skimpy underwear, mainly in sexy reds, blacks and mauves, and it was pretty hard to get past the big crowd of male students who were eyeballing the goods and, Sam said with a grin, were probably mentally stripping all the young women going in! I tried to look cool and calm but there were a couple of dishy guys amongst them that I was mentally stripping back!!

So, due to Sam's exotic tastes and my total lack of will-power, I'd blown most of my limited budget on underwear. But what underwear!!

Sam couldn't believe how little I'd got left for the rest of my outfit, but after rolling her rich eyes, she dragged me into a nearby charity shop, and after rejecting practically everything they had, she finally announced a successful selection! It's a flowery red and grey wrap-round number with plunging neckline and short, tulip shaped skirt. I wasn't sure at first. After all, it's someone else's reject isn't it? But after I'd tried it on, the soft material seemed to mould itself around my trim body (well, if I can't say it's 'trim' who can?!) and I was sold - just within my price range fortunately!!

So anyway, combined with a black pair of high heels that I amazingly possessed already, I was finally ready for the big event.

And it started off so encouragingly too........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Excitement Builds

Susan crossed her strong legs languidly as she sat on the edge of her University dorm bed, and lifted up her bare left foot.

She'd already decided that wearing sheer, black stockings, or at least putting them on at any rate was a bit harder than she'd ever envisaged! But after a bit of trial and error on leg one, she was now feeling more confident on leg two! Moving from a remote farm environment to share her life here with a much more sophisticated new best friend had opened her eyes in many more ways than just one. And it was still less than a week since she'd met Sam!!

Susan smiled wryly at the thought of how much had happened in just five days at the MidCounty University, her bright hazel eyes sparkling with anticipation as she shook a few strands of stray, wavy light brown hair out of her eyes. And now the big Fresher's Ball was just a short time away! More fun with her new friends, the 'Dead-End Gals' she thought happily..... and more sex.... hopefully!

She wriggled her toes as she slipped the rolled up stocking over them and drew it slowly down to her ankle where she adjusted it slightly to fit over her heel. That had been the mistake first time round!

She then pulled it tight over her foot, before sliding and unrolling the material slowly upwards, until it was up to her knee. And smoothing the soft, sheer material seductively over her calves felt just as nice as it had done the first time! Another tingle of excitement flashed through her young body.

Then the roll was over her knee and she uncrossed her legs as she eased it higher, until the dark, upper band was revealed two thirds of the way up her thigh. Now, she stretched out her leg and reached down to her foot to do the bit that she really liked, drawing her fingers sensuously over the smooth material, all the way up her leg to stretch the stocking as far upwards as it would go. Now just the suspender fastner! Damn where was it?!

When she'd put on the fancy suspender belt earlier, she could have sworn that she'd threaded all the suspenders down inside her black panties, just as her best friend Sam had instructed her to do! But this one had gone missing so she had to slide her fingers back up inside the elastic of the panties and rummage around a bit before finding the missing item and dragging it out. Her eyes widened a bit too and she swallowed as she felt her pussy respond to the intrusion!

Grasping the errant fastener though, she dragged it down to meet the black band of the stockings just on the top of her thigh and trapped the stocking top in the black fastener, pausing a second to adjust the attached fancy little mauve, ribbon bow to just the right angle so that it matched the one sitting on her other leg.

Then with a nod of satisfaction at a job well done, she lifted her bum and twisted round slightly, found the back fastener a lot more easily than the front one and snapped it in place.

'Hey Presto!' she thought happily as she stood up and checked herself in the full length mirror on the back of her dorm door.

A wide smile lit up her soft, rounded face. She knew that she looked good, 'Hot' even!

And she was finally grateful that she'd allowed Sam to blow most of her clothing allowance on this extremely sexy looking lingerie set in their afternoon shopping trip. Any boys at the big dance tonight who got an eyeful of this would be drooling she chuckled happily!!

The suspender belt and panties were a matching set of soft, skimpy black material, with bright, mauve stitching and plenty of lacy elements making it look incredibly exotic and sexy. The panties weren't quite see-through, but the way that they caressed her pussy mound and hinted at the darker bush underneath was as sexy as hell. Even to her eyes!

Lifting her hands up to her bare, pert breasts she cupped them and presented them to her reflection, loving the feel of her fingers on her tingling flesh. Her 34B's were quite high on her chest, her stubby, dark pink nipples making a nice contrast with the light brown rings surrounding them. She smiled a little shyly again at her narcissistic thoughts and sighed when she picked up the matching black and mauve bra at the thought of covering them up!!

Slipping the half-cup bra on though, she carefully eased her orbs into place and pulled the straps over her shoulders. Looking at the result she was still amazed at how the garment was engineered to cleverly push and lift up her boobs to the maximum, whilst covering as little of them as possible! Yet more money well spent!!

Noting the time, she had to stop admiring herself though and get her dress on. She was expecting Sam to appear from next door at any minute and if she found her dressed only in this erotic underwear, Susan thought it likely that they'd end up having to have an 'emergency' sex session which would definitely have made them late for the dance.... if they'd got there at all!! She was starting to realise that being a 'Bi' could be a bit complicated, especially when another newly discovered 'Bi' just lived next door!

Grabbing the charity store red and grey dress she quickly pulled it on, marvelling yet again at how closely it fitted, how it just wrapped around her, literally. It was held together by a hidden 'popper' fastener under her left breast, a built-in black belt buckle and strap on her left waist, and another hidden 'popper' at the top of her right thigh. This left the material pulled tightly across her breasts, but without hiding the big cleavage created from her expensive bra, and the bottom tulip shape was tight around her legs, but flexible enough to move easily in because of the hidden slit right up the front, and more or less up to her crotch! Of course, when she did move about even slightly energetically, the slit gaped, leaving her stocking tops and cute mauve bows plainly in view!

Perfect!!

All in all, 'powerful stuff' she decided happily before picking up her black clasp bag and heading next door to surprise Sam by being early for once!

2 Making an Entrance - Fresher's Ball

When the 'Dead End Gals' finally trooped into the big university hall where the Fresher's Ball was being held, it was already in full swing!

After Andy and Trish had made an appearance in Sam's dorm room from across the dorm corridor, they'd been slightly held up by Sam insisting that they have a few 'shots' to get 'warmed up'! That had inevitable involved all the girls paying close attention to each other's clothing and, as the alcohol took effect, quite a lot of giggly groping and fondling too! All in the name of fashion of course but by the time that they'd left the dorm, Susan was feeling distinctly hot under the collar as her breasts tingled and her pussy throbbed warmly!

Andy had decided to go 'pink', wearing some bright hot pants and a fluffy pink top, Trish was 'Mrs Denim', wearing a short faded blue skirt, white blouse and casual denim top and blonde Sam was encased in an outrageous bright red trouser suit.

The jacket was fairly conventional, and fastened with just one button below her bust, and her tits were just about covered by a bright, white balcony bra which everyone got an eyeful of because that's all she was wearing under the jacket. The trousers had big, wide flares on her legs, but was skin tight at the top of her thighs and around her bum. Susan couldn't see how she could possibly be wearing anything underneath and in the groping session earlier she'd tried, and failed, to find any evidence of panties. Sam had given her a quick kiss in response and whispered into her ear "You can try again later in private if you really need to know!"

As they came up to the dance floor though, Susan thought that the first job was to find a table! That problem was quickly solved by Sam who shouted "There he is!" above the general hubbub and music. She was pointing at a small corner table on the other side of the dance floor where an earnest looking young man was waving hard at them!

"Ah, I see that you got Roger organised then," said Susan to Sam as they threaded their way through the mass of bodies to 'their table', referring to the bespectacled young student who'd helped them get a table at the last Dorm Dance.

Arriving at the table, Susan was pleased to see that Roger had got a large jug of beer in, but could see a problem. Three spare chairs, four girls! They looked at each other for a second, and Roger was just about to be a 'gentleman' and stand up, when Sam pushed him back down.

"No Rog, we don't need you to get up, Sue was saying just now how much she wants to sit on your lap!!"

Susan snapped a sharp glance at the grinning Sam at the blatant fib, as Roger looked undecided, and uncomfortable. Uncomfortable enough for Sam to smile openly at him as she approached and ease herself down onto his legs.

"Don't worry Rog, they actually all wanted to sit on you, " she announced, "....but I won the right for first dibs..... and mmmmm..... that feels rather good!" she added as she put an arm possessively around his shoulder, shuffling a bit to get comfortable and feeling his immediate response under her bum!!

----------------------------------------------------

After downing a few beers, and chatting generally for a while, Trish suggested that they hit the dance floor. Roger was expecting to be left guarding the table but Susan immediately pulled him to his feet.

"Come on Rog, you get to dance with us this time..... Sam said that she'd mind the table first!" she said quickly, followed by a quick laugh of revenge as she saw Sam's expression darken! And poor old Roger was the butt of a couple of other remarks from the girls as the coiled up erection that Susan's wriggling bum had caused, made his approach to the dance floor decidedly awkward! Fortunately the floor was seriously crowded and as they were pushed together, Susan let her hand stray down to his jeans and straightened him out a bit, getting a thankful sigh of relief in response!

They'd all decided before arriving that they wouldn't pair up with any boys (or girls!) until later in the evening, so they all had a great time under the flashing lights, gyrating to the urgent, deep beat of the music, crushing up against people, arms flailing above their heads. Every now and then one of the girls would swap with the table-minder, and occasionally they'd all retire back to base to drink and re-energise.

Susan was pleased at the response she was getting to her sexy dress and she'd already had to turn down a good few offers from nice looking young men to 'join her'. Abiding with the plan though she'd turned them all down, although a couple had gone away with a whispered 'Why don't you try again a bit later......'!!

3 Making a Move

So, somewhat later, when it was her turn for a breather and to mind the table, she'd been casually scanning around the crowd, thinking that it might now be time to see if there was anyone that she might want to take back to the dorm later. She was feeling 'hot' in more ways than one, and her desire to 'experiment' a bit at Uni was still running strongly through her.

That was when she noticed a very presentable young man at the bar looking across the room at her. Their eyes met and stayed locked together for a good few seconds, before she looked away and swallowed.

'God,' she worried, 'was that just too, too obvious?!!'

He'd been sat on a tall bar stool amidst a group of other boys when she'd spotted him. His stylish, short black hair and thin moustache had made him stand out from a lot of the other youths, and his bright red shirt and well cut grey slacks weren't the standard student 'uniform' either.

She couldn't help but look back at him. Shit! He was still looking her way, a warm smile spreading across his face as he made eye contact again. This time she could even see how attractively deep and dark his brown eyes were!

Just then, the rest of the gang arrived back from another dancing session like a mini cyclone!

Susan laughed when Roger asked to sit on her lap this time, but she was wanting to make a trip to the loo, so she stood up and waved the seat to him.

Whether subconscious or not, her route took her near the bar, and she'd felt the young man's eyes tracking her as she approached. In the end, she had to look at him again, and the smile was now a wide grin as he beckoned her over to the group of friends. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to be picked up at the moment, but there was something almost magnetic about the invitation to join him.

She took a breath and headed over.

He complimented her on her looks and her dancing, as the other boys eased away from them, leaving space, and a seat, next to the attractive young man. Closer up she could see that he looked a little older than her, something explained by his admission that he and his friends were post-grad students looking to 'let their hair down', after a long project. She suspected that they might be here more to check up the new female 'talent' on campus, but she kept that thought to herself!

They chatted easily for a few minutes before Susan finally had to admit that she really, really needed the loo.

"So it wasn't just an excuse to meet me!" he laughed as she stood up to go.

"You must come back though..... I'm going to give the barman instructions on how to create a fantastic cocktail that I want you to try!!"

Sure enough, when she got back, there were two big, fancy looking drinks, full of ice and little umbrellas standing on the bar next to him. He was alone, and she spotted his friends making their way to the dance floor. She wondered if he'd organised that to be alone with her. She thought that that was encouraging and sat down on the tall stool next to him. He glanced at the cocktail glasses and she picked one up, the liquid was tinged with a turquoise colour, and as she took a sip, she felt how icy it was and there was a powerful blast of some spirit or other!

"Phew!! What's in that?" she exclaimed!

"My own secret recipe...don't stop now though, what's the fruity element do you think?"

She took a bigger gulp, and felt her tongue picking up all sorts of interesting flavours as the fiery drink sank down her throat. None of them dominated though.

"I'm not sure" she confessed, feeling a little light-headed already but up for the challenge as she took another big taster "...........maybe something exotic...pomegranate??"

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers