Cheerleader Tale Ch. 04: Freshers Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held onto her hips, still nestled deep within her hotness as he felt her vagina tighten blissfully around him and then the tightness dissolved into a myriad of convulsions as the long delayed climax ripped through her. It was a wonderful feeling that 'Moustache' always enjoyed. Worth waiting for in more ways than one as he mentally totted up the potential proceeds of the little film they were making!

But they weren't finished yet and after he'd seen that she was starting to come down from her blissful ride into the stratosphere, he started to fuck her again. Her glazed eyes finally focussed on him as she realised that his steady stoking of her pussy fires were sending her towards another climax. But she still feared that he'd steal it away somehow!!

She needn't have worried though. This time he started to increase the frequency of his thrusts, making them shorter and faster, the incessant pounding sending sweet vibrations all round her pulsating clit until he was pistoning her like a manic machine and with another distant cry she felt her body succumb to a second big orgasm. This time it was different though as she distantly heard him grunt hard too as a final big thrust triggered his own sweet climax and a series of convulsions deep inside her deposited load after load of his hot seed!

By the time that he finally withdrew, they were both gasping for breath and for him it was time to sit on the side of the bed to recover. Susan unfortunately could not as she wearily watched the next 'customer' climb between her legs knowing, astonishingly, that as soon as she was penetrated, she'd climax and eventually come again and again. This was a new torture. They were all now going to finish inside her she knew, and she was left wondering whether she'd be able to last the course or maybe feint from the escalating pleasure intensity of the impending, continuous orgasming!!

In the end, she managed it though!

When Junior finally exploded inside her and added his not inconsiderable load of cum to the copious amounts already deposited in her throbbing, hot love hole, Susan's head was spinning but she was still there, with her persecutors. Just!

Moustache was back in charge.

"Right lads, that'll do for now. Time for a break.... and some drinks!" he said before turning to Susan, still sprawled, legs obscenely apart on the ruffled bed, "....and you can use the bathroom and get cleaned up."

She sighed, lifting herself up wearily on her elbows, still breathing hard and finally started to pull her legs together. They were stiff after having been spread apart for so long. How long had they been fucking her she wondered wearily? It felt like hours! She noted that someone had placed a thick towel under her bum at some point, which was probably a good thing given the amount of male cum mixed up with female juices that were steadily leaking out of her throbbing cunt!

8 Intermission

When Susan emerged from the bathroom later after a good clean up she was feeling a little more refreshed. She wasn't a one for wearing a lot of make-up so there had been little 'repair' work to do and, although her hair was sweaty and greasy, she had nothing to work with, so just lightly dabbed it back into some sort of order. Although why she was bothering she didn't really know!

And there'd been no chance of a shower after she'd spent a lot of time on the toilet removing as much as possible of the lake of cum that had just been deposited inside her!

Looking around, standing there still in only her sexy black suspender belt and stockings she was relieved to see that the boys were wearing their shorts again, enjoying drinks and nibbles, sprawled over the sofas and watching something on the big TV.

'Moustache' saw her and beckoned her over. She somewhat reluctantly did, acutely aware that she was still semi-naked and not wanting to prompt them into action again! She also saw two tall glasses on the sideboard, containing something suspiciously like the cocktail that she'd been plied with at the dance. When told that she was thirsty and to drink one she tried hard to fight the sudden feeling of dryness, knowing deep down that there was probably something in it, but she couldn't and downed the lot in one big gulp!

Moustache then got up and guided her over to the 'TV party' where, in the absence of a spare seat, she was made to sprawl over the laps of the audience. She'd had a feeling that that wouldn't bode well, and sure enough, after she'd got herself settled and focussed on the big screen, stray hands began to slide over her bare body, caressing her boobs, tantalising her suddenly hard nipples, sliding over her pussy, between her legs and teasing at her oily slit!!

She desperately tried to ignore her increasing arousal as the wandering hands persisted, focussing on the TV instead. That didn't help. It soon turned out to be a porn movie involving some student nurses and a bunch of so-called hospital patients!

The story wasn't difficult to follow, which was good for Susan considering how those stray, fondling hands were affecting her breathing and concentration. Basically, as she watched, two young blondes in relatively skimpy nurses uniforms followed an older nurse into a ward. It was a big, old open plan affair with high ceiling and about twenty beds. There were a lot of youngish male patients covered in a variety of bandages.

That didn't seem to interfere with their ability to sneak up to the ward door behind them, lock it and then turn their attention to the nurses!

The older one, a red-head, was quickly overpowered and tied to a swivel chair by the main desk. The younger ones shrieked in pretend disbelief and were then chased around the ward by groups of patients who quickly lost their bandages, whilst the blondes quickly lost their white uniforms! They would struggle, twist and turn at each 'capture', lose an item of clothing, get away and then be recaptured by the grinning young men shortly afterwards, before it would all happen again! Until that is they were down to suspenders and stockings, one in black, the other in pure white!

They were left panting, standing in the middle of the ward, ample, bare breasts heaving as the ring of 'patients' drew in. It was clear what was in their minds!

That was when the doorbell rang!

8 New Arrivals

"About time too," snapped 'Streaky' impatiently whilst giving one of the gasping Susan's nipples a quick tweak, "..... I thought they'd never get here!"

Susan wasn't happy to hear that there might be more men coming. She jerked her head round and watched 'Moustache' open up the door and let a new group enter!

Four coloured people trooped in, led by a tall, handsome looking, lightly coloured black man. He was followed by two shorter, stockier young men with much darker skins, one with dread-locks in jeans, the other snazzily dressed in fawn slacks and sporting a modern, semi-shaved hairstyle. They both looked shifty and mean! What really captured Susan's attention though was the figure that the leader was shepherding forward in front of them!

She was a young, ebony black negro woman, about medium height, with short, raven coloured hair resting on her shoulders, wearing a short, pleated grey skirt, crisp white shirt and, as a contrast, with legs encased in white stockings. She was also wearing a confused, distinctly worried look on her face as her deep brown eyes flashed in panic around the big apartment before settling, horrifyingly, on the sight of a semi-naked white girl being fondled on the sofa by the rest of the 'party'. Susan recognised that look instantly as the one she'd probably worn when she was brought in to the room earlier!

After a good deal of back slapping and 'Bruv' and 'Bro' greetings amongst the boys, the new girl was quickly processed.

She dutifully signed the presented documents, just as Susan had earlier, was led up to the drinks cabinet and offered the remaining 'cocktail'. Susan saw a dubious look flash across her face, but she drank it anyway, as instructed by Moustache. Then she was placed in front of the sofas, at the side of the TV and told, summarily, to 'strip' by the big coloured man who'd brought her in.

She looked scared, and indecisive. Moustache had the answer.

"It's okay 'Bro', Susan can strip her..." he said, before turning to snap at Susan, "....don't mess about, get on with it girl..... we haven't got all night!"

That mention of time confused Susan. There were no clocks in the room and the curtains were drawn. She had no idea of the time. Surely this sexual torture couldn't go on all night though??!

Seeing her tormentor's eyebrow narrow, she quickly detached 'Hulk's hands from her breasts and 'Junior's' from her pussy and went over to stand by the new girl.

"Start with the skirt!" she was instructed.

She knelt down and started with the skirt! Only after looking into the new girls dark brown eyes and mouthing "sorry!" though.

Quickly finding the silver zipper at the young woman's waist, she flipped open the catch and drew down the zipper. Then she drew down the grey material and let it slide down the girls legs to pool at the floor. She looked into the girl's scared eyes and tried to give her another 'sorry' look....... that she was only doing this under duress too! She also named her new sex co-worker. The girl was wearing a strong perfume and the fragrance was sweet and musky so Susan mentally called her 'Jasmine'!

The big green shirt still just about covered her crotch, and there were a couple of wolf whistles from the audience as they took in her strong looking legs, and the white, hold-up stockings with lacy bands on her upper thighs. Susan noticed that the boys seemed to be distracted though, and glanced sideways at the TV. The two young nurses had finally been pinned down on a ward bed, their legs held wide open and the remaining patients, naked now and with big erections waving around, were all gathered round the bed whilst two of their number got busy between the girl's legs and started to fuck them, hard!

Susan rolled her eyes, but slipped around the black girl and quickly unbuttoned her shirt from behind, dragging it over her shoulders so that she was just left standing in her underwear. That got their attention back as they took in the sexy sight! Her boobs were fuller than Susan's and enclosed in a full cup, lacy white bra. She reached under Jasmine's arms and cupped them, fondling them gently for a few seconds and getting a sigh of appreciation from the other girl in return. It took just a moment to unfasten the bra and slip it off, and now the boys were really staring hungrily at her, full rounded breasts staring straight at them, with thick, stubby nipples standing out from small, dark rings! Susan couldn't stop herself from reaching round again and capturing the nipples, squeezing them briefly and really making them stand up to attention as Jasmine squealed in surprise!

There didn't seem much point in messing about any more, so Susan bent down, slipped her fingers into the waistband of the tight, lacy white panties and quickly dragged them down the girls toned legs.

Now there were some definite growls of appreciation as the boys drank in the sight of her thick, black, curly bush and the even darker slit below that was only partially covered.

"Check how wet she is, " said the tall, coloured guy.

Automatically Susan slipped her hand down over the girl's abdomen, through the luxurious pubic growth and between her legs, letting her fingers slip lightly over the girl's engorged labia, before sliding one deeper into her slit and drawing it back up. The girl had tensed when she'd felt her pussy being 'searched' but she gasped and rocked back into Susan's arms as the finger slipped tantalisingly over her tingling clit! Susan wasn't surprised as she pulled her finger away, coated in glistening juices. It was just like she'd been when she'd arrived in the room. Something had really got the girl's juices flowing, even now!

"Pretty wet....." announced Susan in response.

"Good, let's get on with it then," announced 'Moustache', and there were big grins all round as the boys got up, bulges prominent in their underwear.

The black girl turned to Susan, brown eyes wide and whispered resignedly, "They're going to fuck me, aren't they?"

Susan nodded, equally resignedly, and from experience, before whispering back, "They're going to fuck us both I'm afraid..... a lot!"

9. More 'Entertainment'

There was no time for Susan to think though as she watched the big coloured,man approach her with a wide grin on his face.

"Okay Number one, you guys have already had fun with this one, so now it's my turn!" he announced to 'Moustache' as he bent down and scooped up the young student who gasped in surprise as his strong arms lifted her off her feet.

"Fine, I'll have this one then!" laughed her original captor as he took hold of Jasmine's hand.

Susan was summarily whirled around the back of the sofa and then deposited, bent over the soft leather back, knocking the breath out of her before being bent further forward and having her ankles spread. It left her bum high in the air and her unprotected sex wide open! She twisted and turned her head to find her attacker busy with his trouser belt, then she was distracted by another body being pushed over the sofa back alongside her. It was Jasmine and she too was suffering the same indignity, but Moustache only had to drop his shorts and he was ready for her. The black girl looked wildly around her and then cried out as she felt his big cock push up against her gaping entrance and then penetrate firmly inside her throbbing vagina!

Susan watched Jasmine's eyes go wide as she felt the meaty intruder slide deep into her hotness, triggering a wave of electric sensations that she suddenly found hard to deal with. It wasn't helped by Junior, who'd settled himself underneath Jasmine on the sofa, where her full breasts were dangling down, reaching up and taking position of her nipples. Meanwhile, Hulk was busy with the hand held camera getting close ups of Jasmine's torment, as Moustache, bent forward to whisper something in her ear.

And then Susan looked down in horror as she watched Streaky slide under her too, grin nastily at her and trap both of her tingling nipples tightly between finger and thumbs before pulling her further down with them. She was about to protest as she tried to deal with her own sudden explosion of pleasure from her tits when she sensed movement behind her and her head twisted round again in alarm.... and trepidation!

Sure enough, her new tormentor had now disposed of his clothes and was advancing with a determined look on his face and yet another big erection swinging between his legs. Susan just couldn't believe how all these young men could be so bloody big!! She only had time to reflect that somehow her vagina had coped with the other lot, so maybe she could do this giant member as well!

It felt like she was soon to find out!!

He grasped her hips tightly and this time it was Susan feeling the bulky end of a cock, pressed firmly up against her expectant pink hole. She gasped. It felt even bigger than she'd thought, and it hadn't even penetrated yet. Her thighs were pushed hard up against the sofa back, and Streaky was grimly hanging onto her nipples, keeping her bent forward and stopping her twisting away! There really was no escape and she let out a long, low moan as he thrust forward, forcing open her entrance and driving hard down her oily passage until she felt totally stuffed by him.

Then something unexpected happened!

Just as she was dragging in big breaths to deal with his sudden presence inside her throbbing cavern, she felt a surge of excitement start to ripple up and down her vagina and then it suddenly seemed to be hitting her clit too, already aroused after the non-stop sex earlier in the night! She just couldn't handle it and felt an almost immediate orgasm quickly build up to a crescendo.

"Ohhhhhh.... my.......Jeeeesus....I'm.......aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!

It was incredible. If she'd had any capacity to think straight, she'd have been astounded that she could climax so quickly. She hadn't even been properly fucked yet!! Her eyes had glazed over though, her mind overwhelmed by the exploding fireworks as her taut body dissolved into a myriad of mini convulsions!

"Hey Bro.....Number one... you still got this one programmed to come on every new cock she gets?" asked Susan's partner, before laughing and adding ".... not that I'm complaining..... this bitch just gripped me harder than I can remember for fucking ages!"

Moustache cursed, pulled out of a trembling Jasmine, whispered the 'NO climaxing 'till I say so!' instruction into Susan's ear before grabbing Jasmine's full hips and launching himself back into her hot depths again!

"Shame really..." said Susan's attacker as he started to ease back and then thrust deep again.

Susan gasped again as she felt his big member start to slide so devastatingly over her tingling inner surfaces. She was remembering how almost painfully frustrating it had been before to be kept on the edge of a climax for so long. And with this big coloured guy now fucking her hard, she wasn't sure how long she could last without exploding!

It was the start of a long might for the unfortunate two young women.

10. Relief at Last

It soon became apparent that the guys had got a programme to work to, and Susan found herself being taken an almost never ending series of positions around the living room. Each guy took their turn and each one fucked her for just the two minutes needed to make for good video and to keep them fresh. She was fucked in almost every position she could think of, and over or on practically all the furniture! At one point she remembered being bent over the smooth wooden dining table and pounded for a while by Hulk. When he'd pulled out she'd been gasping for breath. God, but he was big!

Then she'd been turned over and pushed onto the table, flat on her back. Within seconds, Jasmine had been brought over and she was pushed onto the table too so that they were side by side, cameras getting good close-ups of the two girl's throbbing sex as their legs were spread and Junior and one of the coloured guys pulled them onto their waiting cocks. The two girl's had shared a quick look of frustrated resignation before they started the inevitable, unstoppable thrusting which had soon become a quick burst of synchronised fucking!

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Moustache called a halt and they were taken to the bed. Susan was already impaled on Hulk's big cock again as he walked her over, and Jasmine's sweaty, glistening body was dancing on the end of Streaky's member as he too carried her over and deposited her on the ruffled sheets.

Susan and Jasmine lay together, breathing hard, feeling incredibly weary and frustrated, wondering whatever could be next! As the rest of the boys surrounded them, erections still at the ready, Susan was thinking that she knew what those student nurses in the porno must have felt like waiting for the inevitable! All the cameras had been moved to focus on the two semi-naked girls on the bed, bare breasts heaving, glistening pussies exposed and then Moustache surprised them.

"Right, big finale everyone, and girls..... you can come as often as you want during the big orgy scene!"

"Wow, big of you......" Susan thought sarcastically, but kept her mouth shut!

She didn't quite know what to think about it. She'd been desperate to climax for so long that it was almost painful to think about it, but an ORGY scene?! It didn't take much guessing to work out what that would involve for two girls amidst eight rampaging penises!!