Cheerleader Tale Ch. 04: Freshers Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled again, "Close..... but I can't tell you yet....otherwise it wouldn't be a secret recipe!

She frowned at him, but didn't rise to the bait as he smoothly switched topics to ask what she was studying. At one point she noticed that Sam was looking their way, giving her a questioning look and a thumbs up. He noticed as well.

"What's your friend up to?" he asked.

"Oh, it's just the way that we agreed to check each other's okay," she laughed as she smiled back at Sam and gave her a thumbs up in return.

"Good idea," he responded neutrally, "......you can never be too careful these days."

By now though Susan was feeling even more light headed, and on her second cocktail. She decided that this would have to be the last. It certainly felt potent! She'd also noticed that her whole focus seemed to be switching to what her young man was saying. It was almost as though his was the only voice in the room that mattered, and although she was aware of everything else going on around her as the dance progressed, it was just his words that mattered! Weird!!

Eventually he stood up and held out a hand. She took it and stood up to. What was that he'd said? She was getting confused.

Oh, she remembered, he'd said that they would go for a spin in his new sports car. Well, why not she thought as she started to follow him out of the dance. Near the door he stopped though and pointed her at her friend's table.

"Give her the thumbs up Susan," he instructed. She turned and her eyes narrowed as she concentrated hard. What? Why? Oh, Sam was looking their way and using the thumbs up sign to check she was okay again. She responded in kind as he'd told her to, and then followed her new man out of the room.

4 Out for a Spin

Outside it was dark, and a little cooler. She shivered slightly, feeling slightly detached from what was happening, as he took her by the waist and guided her over to the car park, right up to a red, impressively sleek, open topped two-seater.

When they reached it he opened the door for her, but before she could sit down he pulled her into him, bodies squashed together.

"Now, little lady, let's see how good a kisser you are!" he whispered into her ear, before turning her face to his and capturing her lips in a strong, hard kiss.

Susan was taken by surprise, but was soon kissing back hard. Her whole body seemed to be suddenly on fire, deep feelings of lust swirling around and through her and an intense throbbing ignited between her legs, and she sighed happily as his hand slid over her bosom and captured her breast, fondling and squeezing it so that her nipple felt like it would pop through her bra!

Christ she thought distantly, how could I have gotten so incredibly horny so fast?!!

After a few more minutes of delirious passion he finally pulled away, and she nearly collapsed into her seat, breathing hard. She felt the car bounce a bit as he dropped into the driver's seat, leaned over her to reach into the parcel shelf, and pulled out a pair of big, round sunglasses that he told her to put on.

That was ridiculous she thought in confusion. It's pitch black away from the lights so how would she see anything? She didn't question him though. He'd already told her not to, and she felt helplessly that she just had to do what he said!

He also leaned over her to pull the seatbelt over and fastened it up. Was that being a gentleman though or maybe just taking an opportunity to fondle her breasts again, which he did, and then to massage her between the legs, which he did as well! By the time the red sports car pulled out of the car park, Susan was more or less blind and overwhelmed with a tidal wave of sexual hormones!

The journey wasn't too long, so Susan assumed that they were still in the town centre somewhere, and suddenly the passing streetlights that she could half-see around the dark glasses slowed, and disappeared completely as the car dropped down into an underground car park.

Her breathing still felt fast, and her body still felt horny, and she knew, deep down, that this wasn't right, but there wasn't anything to do. She seemed to be incapable of independent action. She could only follow whatever his mesmerising voice told her to do! And when the driver finally pulled into a bay, switched off and let his hand slip off the gear stick, onto her knee and then slide right up her legs, over her stockings to her crutch, she didn't protest. She just groaned in anticipation as he triggered another explosion of hot feelings from her pussy!

They quickly got into a nearby lift to take them upwards. Inside, he pressed a button and then pulled her into him again, not really bothering to disguise as tender what was a fairly hard grope of her breasts and pussy again through her thin dress. They didn't seem to mind the rough attention though, throbbing and tingling excitedly, and she just hung onto him, groaning and moaning in confused pleasure until the lift doors opened onto a brightly lit and softly carpeted corridor. They must be in an apartment block she realised, dimly, as he guided her to an un-numbered door, opened it and eased her into the room with a strong hand behind her waist.

5 Joining the Party

A number of things surprised her as she slowly looked around what was clearly an expensive and well furnished single-room apartment. They'd passed a doorway into a bathroom as they'd walked in, and next to a long, wall mounted set of fitted wardrobes was a big, wide king-size bed. It was covered by a single, crisp white sheet and a couple of soft looking, matching pillows.

Further into the big room was a small kitchen and a 'living area' comprising a dining table, drinks cabinet, massive flat screen TV and a set of leather, soft brown sofas surrounding a small glass coffee table.

This wasn't the big surprise though.

Around the coffee table, playing cards and drinking noisily were his four friends from uni bar. Last seen bopping on the dance floor. What were they doing here, and how the hell had they got here so fast?! She was seriously confused, but not concerned for some reason!

They let out a little cheer when they saw who had arrived, and there was no mistaking the lust in their excited eyes!

She cast another, worried, glance sideways at the big bed and noticed a big video camera on tripods mounted so that it pointed straight on the centre of the bed. She was the only girl there and somehow, at that very moment, she knew that she was going to feature heavily in the entertainment. In fact that she would probably soon be tonight's entertainment!

That detached feeling was still there though. At one level it was scary but, deep down, knowing that she also knew that she'd do whatever the 'Moustache Man' told her to do it wasn't. And the really surprising thing was that she felt ready for it. Her sexually driven body was actually looking forward to it!

Jesus...... could it really be?..........a gang-bang!!!

First things first though and Mr Moustache led her to a long low sideboard running down down one wall near the door. There were two documents on it and a pen. He told her to sign them. She did, without question.

There was another little cheer from the spectators and he led her over to the coffee table and told one of the 'bang-gang' to pull over a hard, straight-backed chair. He told her to sit on it. She did. He told her to open her legs so that the seated card players had a view up her thighs to her stocking tops.... and beyond. She did. There was another, more throaty cheer!!

She looked around their faces and realised that she didn't know any of their names, even her current 'controller'. She felt that she had to label them with something. One of them was big, really big, a white guy who could have been a Football Linebacker. He became 'Hulk'. One was tall, lean and wiry, with short brown hair and a permanent, vicious mean smile. He was 'Streaky'. One was fairly plump, with a round, jovial face, but mean, nasty eyes. He became 'Porky'. And the last one was a younger, squat and plain looking guy, who actually didn't look that comfortable being there. He became 'Junior'. 'Mr Moustache' had already been christened of course! And the one clearly in charge.

"Okay guys, we'll start with Strip Poker. No prizes for guessing who gets stripped!" he added with a humourless laugh, ".......and don't forget to smile for the camera Susan."

She looked behind them and there was another tripod mounted video camera pointing straight at her!

As instructed, she smiled, weakly.

The first two rounds were easy. Susan just lost her shoes to the winners. The third round was something else, and of course 'Hulk' had to be the winner! He came up to her enthusiastically. It was clearly her dress that he was after, but despite her standing up to help, he had no idea how to unfasten it. He'd looked everywhere for a zipper or buttons, but without success. Susan smiled inwardly, but gasped when he simply took hold of the dress covering her boobs and started to pull it apart, hard! Susan was expecting the lovely garment to rip apart at any moment when she was saved by her captor.

"Oh don't be such a tool Number 3, she can take it off herself..... then you can fondle her if you want!"

So, she thought, that's how they were going to refer to each other. Not that it helped much, but at least the pressure on her dress had gone and she was quick to undo the hidden poppers and black belt attachment, so that he gown parted so that she could shuffle it off her shoulders and let it slip to the floor.

That left her standing in just her extremely expensive black and mauve lingerie, and she was confused for a moment as she watched their mouths open and eyes widen. Then she remembered how hot she'd looked in her bedroom mirror!

6 Star of the Show

"Fuck, Fuck............ but this one's seriously hot!!" gasped 'Hulk' eventually.

Susan wasn't quite sure that she really wanted to trigger this reaction though....in these particular circumstances..... as they gazed longingly at her smooth curves wrapped up in the black bra and skimpy panties, her legs encased in the sexy black stocking hanging off the end of equally sexy looking suspenders!

That brought a quick end to the card game as well, as they all jumped up as one and surrounded her.

Suddenly she had a multitude of hands roaming all over her, fighting occasionally to maul her boobs and diving inside her panties to feel her pubes and sex. Her hot, wet sex! She just couldn't believe how quickly her arousal levels had sky rocketed at their touch, and when she was eventually lifted bodily and taken over to the bed, it was obvious that she was going to get fucked... and soon! But she didn't care any more!

As soon as she bounced down onto the soft coverings, a hand had released the catch on her bra and it was literally yanked off her body. And now that they could get hold of her bare breasts, there was no holding them as multiple hands were one moment caressing and then next mauling her golden orbs, taking peculiar delight in teasing and pulling at her erect nipples so that she thought they'd explode with intense pleasure! She wriggled an squirmed under them, but it was desire that was driving her movements, not any attempt to escape. Abstractly she wondered what had been in the drinks, but then her attention was quickly switched elsewhere!

She felt hands on her hips and, between the heads currently suckling on her nipples, she saw Moustache grasp the waistband of her panties and drag them down to her knees. Immediately his hand was cupping her pussy and then rubbing hard up and down her hot, oily slit, making her suck in a deep breath of air as her clit suddenly exploded with electric excitement. It was rough, but it was bliss for long, delirious seconds............. but then the hand was gone!

Amidst all the competing sensations she felt her panties finally disappearing down her legs and then his voice brought them all back to reality.

"Okay guys let's get this back on track. It's fuck time..... and boy am I going to enjoy doing this one! Usual method, Number two to use the hand held camera, and I'll make a start!"

Susan hadn't noticed him undressing whilst the others were groping her, but now she had a clear view of his wiry body........... and the respectable sized erection standing up between his legs! A good eight inches maybe she thought excitedly as she let him push her legs wide open, and shuffled up. She was still wearing her suspender belt and stockings and Susan guessed that they'd left them on so that the video would look sexier!

One of the guys held her shoulders, but it wasn't really necessary as she looked down over her bare breasts and watched, spellbound and incapable of resisting, the bobbing end of his rampant cock as he manoeuvred it up towards her gaping, defenceless pink hole!

He paused there for a minute or so, his tip resting tantalisingly right up against her defenceless vagina while Number 2 got some close ups with the video-cam, and then he suddenly thrust hard forwards so that the camera captured the moment of penetration and Susan's cry of surprise as she felt his big cock force her open and drive deep down her throbbing love channel!

She was gasping for breath as she felt him reach her deepest parts. It felt like she was completely filled, completely taken. She was shaking her head in disbelief at what was happening to her, what she was allowing to happen to her as he rested, pulsating inside her. But she just couldn't resist, his power over her was complete and when he leaned over and his head dropped towards hers, she lifted her lips up to be kissed!

He didn't take the offer, just burying his head in her shoulder and biting her neck before whispering harshly into her ear.

"You won't climax until I tell you that you can.....understand!!"

As he lifted up again, he stared harshly into her eyes waiting for a response. She simply nodded, unable to speak. He seemed satisfied as he eased back before making her gasp as he powered hard back into her, and then settled into a steady rhythm of long, deep thrusts that made per whole pussy come alive with awful pleasure. It was appalling! She knew that she shouldn't be feeling this way when being taken like this, but her body just seemed to have taken control and as the steady fucking got her more and more aroused, she hadn't a clue how she was going to stop an orgasm taking her.... and very soon!

He wouldn't like that she thought nervously as she bounced up and down on the bed under him and his relentless assault continued unabated!!

After a couple of minutes more of steady pounding, he finally slowed down though and, amazingly pulled his throbbing cock out of her. She weary eyes looked up in surprise as his big member, liberally coated with her juices pulled away from between her splayed out legs.

"Okay....who's next?" he said.

What?! He hadn't come yet.... and she was so close! It was so frustrating! And now.......

Susan's eyes darted around the bed and she groaned when she saw that by now the other boys had all undressed and were sporting big erections of their own...... all pointing her way! She'd known, deep down, that they were all going to fuck her as soon as she'd seen them in the room. But that had been speculation. This was the awful reality! Or was it so awful after all!?

She sighed in exasperation as she watched 'Streaky' climb onto the bed. It was impossible for her not to focus on the new cock that was about to possess her. Her eyes widened in dismay. It might not have had quite the girth of the last one, but it was long...really long! And when he positioned himself and grabbed her waist Streaky's hips moved forward strongly and there was no escaping more torment as she cried out again as this new, hard cock drove into her, burying itself to even greater depths!!

And as Streaky began to piston back and forth inside her hot vagina, setting off a whole new explosion of fireworks in her pussy, fucking her steadily, driving her remorselessly to a banned climax.

By now though, she'd realised that 'coming' wasn't going to be a problem after all.

When she'd finally arrived at the critical point, her whole body charged with sexual tension, and about to explode, his voice had come out of nowhere in her brain telling her to stop! It left her confused, and incredibly frustrated as the rest of her body teetered tantalisingly close to a climax, because she finally realised that she wasn't going to be allowed to experience that sweet relief! It was enough to make her cry out in frustration!

She soon realised something else too. After a couple of minutes of this steady fucking, she heard 'Time's Up' from somewhere nearby and found her second big cock reluctantly withdrawing from its new home. There was now no doubt in her mixed-up mind. Her original captor had pulled out before he'd finished inside her. He was still big, resting and ready to do her again! Now Streaky was there too, equally hard, equally ready for a second go. She almost cried a she realised that they were doing this on purpose. They were going to tag-fuck her for as long as they could. She wasn't just going to be fucked five times. It might go on for a lot, lot longer!!

Wearily she watched Hulk climb on the bed between her legs, big erect member swaying menacingly. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. As she'd feared, he looked absolutely enormous and when his big, thick member pushed into her she groaned again at the thought of what it would be like to get fucked by this new monster, but she was also slightly relieved that her vagina hadn't been split asunder in the process! As it was, amazingly, it stretched and expanded to wrap itself tightly around the new intruder. Was there no limit to what she could handle she wondered incredulously?

7 Settling in for the Long Haul

From then on Susan just laid back and let them get on with it!

She couldn't stop them, she couldn't come, she could only endure. It was a nightmare as her painfully, sexually charged body bounced up and down under the repeated fucking sessions, oscillated in arousal just under the magic orgasm level, but for her there could be no relief! And it was all being filmed! Sweat was spreading over her taut, bare skin, her make-up was running, and nobody cared!

It seemed to go on for hours as the five young men took it in turns to pound her into the mattress. She'd reached an almost trance-like state of passive acceptance, her pussy continuously on fire when finally she heard him whispering into her ear again. Junior had just pulled out of her for the umpteenth time, and vaguely she recalled that it was her captor, Moustache, who was due on next. But why was he talking to her again?

"Good girl Suzy...... now the rules are changing. From now on you must come no more than twenty seconds after you get a new cock in you, and as often as you want after that.....enjoy!!"

And his was first of course!

She watched slightly deliriously as he positioned his now familiar erection at her sopping entrance, still gaping after her last mini fuck with Junior, he looked into her eyes and said "Ready?".

She was breathing hard and her pussy was still throbbing relentlessly. Was he just teasing her? She didn't care, if there was even a glimmer of a chance of any sort of relief she just had to take it!

She nodded, slightly distracted by someone getting close-ups of her face with the video-cam. Then her mouth opened in a silent scream, and her eyes widened like saucers as he drove hard inside her again, triggering such a strong explosion of electric pleasure that she went straight over the edge and orgasmed big time, right there and then! For what seemed like an ecstatic age!