All Comments on 'Cheerleaders Navy Seal'

by Lawlzorbeamz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LawlzorbeamzLawlzorbeamzabout 14 years agoAuthor
Comments

No one has anything to say? Look for a little critisism.

vstarmpvstarmpabout 14 years ago
To fast, not enough character development

Needs work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This got me soooo wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Timing Problems

I think that your timeline for the male lead's SEAL career is a bit ... optimistic. The training pipeline is at least 31 months, and if the main character entered the Navy at age 17, he most likely would have become a seal at about 20, followed by his service. Even a cursory wikipedia search would find that, so I should think that a little more research next time would help the realism of your work. Have a nice day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More than One Timing Problem Actually!!!

At the beginning he states she is 18. But just before he fucks her he says "if you haven't been penetrated this will hurt a bit" Then she says " I broke my Hymen back when a year ago when I was out horse riding when I was 16" !!!!!! That would make her only 17 now ????? And coupled with that hoary old myth that horse or bicycle riding and gymnastics, athletics and/or ballet and other kinds of dancing ruptures virgin's hymens, and any sense of remaining reality goes right out the window. And plunging a 9 inch long cock (it would have to be 2.5 or 3 inches thick!!!) into a non penetrated Virgin Cunt in one thrust for the first time would definitely cause a bit of tearing, pain and bleeding at her cunt entrance even if she had a ruptured or congenitally absent hymen. So please keep your timeline, ages and facts a bit more accurate please in the cause of a good story, thanks (Ralph S)

Alicia56Alicia56over 5 years ago
Wow

A Navy Seal taking a girl's virginity....hopefully to be continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous