All Comments on 'Cheerleaders' Spring Break Ch. 03'

by MontanaDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pretty fucked up

Sorry I'll keep reading but honestly the type of people willing to do that are sub human and the type of sister who would do that is horrifying.

Depending on how this ends I'll hold my judgment but jesus these people would need to be banned from ever having children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seriously?

Really? You actually want this story to turn into a blackmail story? Either he fucks all these fucking skanks or he goes to jail because no one will believe that he didn;t force that girl into blowing him? I thought that this was going to be a nice bro/sis story, but it's just become a nightmare. If I could rate this part a zero, I would. I guess not rating it would be a zero rating. I would start a rewrite of this chapter, without the blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Blackmail ?

Rape is no joke. Threatening him with prison if he doesn't violate his conscience is disgusting.

BaneheartBaneheartabout 9 years ago
Great Job!

I don't care what no one says, there will always be people that don't like something. So What I don't right comments or replies ever. And I applaud your great story and plot twists. Who doesn't like a little surprise every now and then! If they want a nice boring story let them find it somewhere else. I read a lot, and I mean a lot. You're doing an excellent job! Keep Up the great work, I'm definitely a fan of your amazing work and I'll come to this site daily just to see if you've left me more tidbits to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like the fact that you took the story where you thought it should go. Don't fold to any of these anonympus jerks. This story is under incest/taboo/reluctance and a whole bunch of things to come I am sure. this story is not just a quick jerk its a series. Don't rewrite anything keep plowing forward and let your story come out the way you envision it. Also If they all have crushes on him then I don't think they would actually send him to jail its a powerplay and I am interested to see where it goes does he fold, does he call the bluff, do they try and trade the photo for some action does he threat or blackmail them the story has just started.

LET THE AUTHOR DECIDE WHAT TO DO!!!

DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE IT 5 STARS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I stopped reading at the beginning of the second sentence.

"I could hear the smell of cooking"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
S i C K

It requires an extremely S I C K mind(?) to concoct, write (I was going to say conceive, compose but this garbage is not deserving of such words) and post this sewage, Of what benefit can it possibly be? Simply because the writer FEARS religion and the moral codes imposed upon mankind (of which this writer obviously does mot belong) provides NO justification to write something to portray a group of young girls to seek to destroy the young man's reputation and moral standards to benefit their own twisted sexual desires. Simply stated, this is proposed R A P E by blackmail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous