Cheerleading Hell

Story Info
The cheerleading team blackmails an incel into slavery.
10.2k words
3.79
24.5k
31
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//CONTENT WARNING

//This story contains non-consent, toilet slavery, mind-break, BDSM, foot-licking, being cucked (Licking semen off of pussy), and more. (Read tags for more info).

*

I was always a very lonely kid, I never had any relationships with anyone, all throughout middle and high school people made fun of me for not having any friends and for my unathletic form, when I turned 18 I finally got accepted into college, it wasn't my first choice, or the second, or the third, or the fourth but I guess it was good enough for someone with my awful grades. Because of never having any meaningful relationships I spent all of my free time rambling about politics on the internet, I also developed a porn addiction which made it extremely difficult to concentrate in this new college, especially with those slutty cheerleaders parading around, our small town college had a small cheerleading team of 10 girls, all of them with slim hourglass bodies, big asses, and boobs, they were the most stunningly beautiful group of woman I had ever seen, and they knew it, they would always walk around campus dressed in panties, a micro-skirt and skimpy revealing shirts with no bras under them, the teachers wouldn't even dare to enforce the dress-code on them, as all of their dads were extremely rich assholes who basically owned the entire town I was in, without excluding this college, which was basically run on their financial donations.

I had heard plenty of rumors about how they would get together and have wild orgies with the muscular guys on the football team, all 10 of them would get penetrated all night long by multiple cocks at the same time and end up in a deep trance on the floor with cum oozing out of every body orifice there is in their curvy slim bodies, I was mad that those arrogant jocks got to live my dream while I was still a kissless virgin, woman only paid attention to muscular assholes and never gave a chance to nice guys like me. Even though I hated them, their bodies were unmatched, I couldn't find any porn actresses that were even near perfect as they were, I sometimes sneaked behind them to take photos of their giant sculpted asses with my phone and jacked off to them for hours alone in my room. after being in this college for just two weeks I was having wet dreams every single night, I dreamt of them being my submissive harem of cum-dumps and letting me savagely pound their pussies before cumming deep into their throats, every time I woke up from this recurrent dream my pajamas were wet with cum and I felt angry knowing that I could never achieve such a thing with my unathletic and wimpy body, and just if that wasn't bad enough my dick was only 3 inches long erect which made me feel like I would never be able to satisfy any woman in bed. This group of cheerleaders were just so beautiful they were driving me absolutely crazy, jacking off to them was like a drug, I needed to see more and more of their bodies until eventually creepshots just weren't good enough for me anymore.

I tried to follow them around looking at their beautiful asses but that didn't satiate me either, it was completely fucked how those whores wouldn't give a nice guy like me a chance just because of my looks, I deserved to get my way with them.

One day I got an absolutely genius idea, I had learned that on Fridays the girls would go to "Mexican day" after their daily cheerleading practice, which would give me enough time to sneak into the cheerleader's private locker room while they were out eating, of course it was stupid for 10 girls to have a completely separate locker room, I had heard it was furnished more like a luxurious rec room than anything else, those girls were completely spoiled, their rich families would buy them any stupid luxury they wanted, including funding remodelations and furnishing for the school and paying the principal to edit the dress code into what was basically "If it is not legally considered public indecency then it is fine." I hated those spoiled brats so much, all I could think about is hate fucking them until they became my mindless sex toys, they deserved to be punished by someone as intelligent and educated as me.

Fueled by my unmet sexual rights I proceeded with my plan. I successfully snuck into their locker room, when I opened the door I was dumbfounded by the level of luxury those brats got to enjoy while I could hardly afford my rent, their "locker room" was equipped with an ultra-wide tv, a soft couch, a fridge, bean bags, a round-table, very big lockers and even a bed, which I can safely assume is used to have sex with the football team. I was so amazed I spent some time laying on the soft furniture and feeling the cozy warmth of fluffy pillows. After letting my mind wander for a while I realized that I didn't have any more time to waste, I had to do what I came here for: stealing the girls' panties.

I opened one of their lockers, and there was a lot of stuff piled inside, it was a pile of dirty clothing, I had struck gold. My time was quickly running out so I started to dig through it, the locker had a smell of rancid sweat but I had to push through I wanted those panties so bad, suddenly I heard the door handle start rattling, my heart skipped a beat and in a split second maneuver I jammed myself inside the locker and closed the metal door. Just as I had closed the locker, the door swung open and I heard those brats enter the room, laughing and giggling like middle school girls. I was paralyzed in fear, afraid to move even in the slightest, the little ventilation holes in the locker door prevented people from looking inside at me and allowed me to see just as high as the girl's asses in their slutty cheerleading uniforms, as my initial adrenaline surge lowered my cock started to rise from this fantastic view, and as if god himself was finally turning my luck around one of the girls locked the door behind them and said

"Ok girls let's take off this tight shit and relax for a while!"

They all voiced their agreement and started taking off their clothing, my heart was racing a million miles an hour, I had never seen a real woman naked, and the 10 most beautiful girls in the whole world were exposing their bare asses and genitals to me, in almost 5 seconds I got the hardest boner I had ever experienced, it felt like having a literal throbbing metal rod in between my legs, I was trying my sheer hardest to not expose my location by having an orgasm at the view alone.

Once all of them were naked they just stood around to talk, that's when one of the girls reclined her big naked ass against the door of the locker I was hiding in. For once in my entire life, I felt what it must feel like to get the sexual attention that I rightfully deserved after being nice to girls for so many years. After some time my heart started to finally calm down and I could start to snoop in on their conversation while admiring this girl's bare ass.

"Girls I need to tell you, yesterday was soooo much fun! In the morning before classes began I went to the boys' locker room, stripped naked, and tied myself up to a chair, I spend the whooooole day being a cum dumpster for horny sweaty men, IT WAS SOOOO HOT IM GETTING WET FROM EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT!"

They all started laughing and congratulating her, but I was angry and jealous at how everyone in this damn college got to cum inside those girls except for me.

"Hey girls I know it tastes great and all but maybe we should stop going to Mexican Fridays, every time we go I get bloated and super gassy" said the girl reclining against me while clutching her stomach.

"Oh don't be a wimp. We all get gassy, luckily I have a cure for this!" one of them said before letting out a really loud fart.

I was disgusted, did the rich parents of these spoiled whores never teach them basic human decency? all the girls laughed hysterically at this.

"Ok then I will take your advice!" said the girl reclining on me.

When I heard this I wasn't completely sure what she meant until

PRRRRRRFFFRFRFFFRRR

Panic set in as I felt the warm breeze of toxic gas enter through the little holes in the locker and replaced the oxygen, this locker had just turned into a small gas chamber. I tried to take a breath but the smell of rotten eggs almost made me throw up, I held my breath and tried with every cell in my being to not make a sound while the girls laughed and my eyes began to water.

"Hahaha! I fucking love how nasty you girls are, BFFS FOREVER!!!" They all erupted in high-pitched screaming like an annoying group of little girls.

The girls continued talking about their day, but now I was a ticking bomb, I was trapped in here with these slut's fart and I couldn't hold my breath for much longer, I desperately tried to think of any way to remain silent but it had already become too late. I couldn't hold my breath any longer and my lungs acted on their own, air rushed inside me making me gasp audibly, followed immediately but the sound of me gagging and coughing at the taste of sulfur in my mouth.

"What the fuck was that!?!" one of them screamed, followed by complete silence.

I covered my mouth with both my hands and prayed to everything that's holy for them to not find me. But I guess my luck had run out because one of them opened the locker I was in. I fell out of the locker falling onto my back and quickly standing up only to see the 10 naked girls looking at me with a face of disgust.

"Ewwwwww! Is that creepy fucking loser!" one of them said disgustedly.

I was mortified, standing in front of the most beautiful naked bodies I had ever seen, with a small tent in my pants wetted in a giant spot of pre-cum. Bella, the leader of the group and also the one with the most perfect body of them all walked towards me and rammed her knee against my erect penis with all of her force, I almost vomited from pain as I fell to my knees and then sideways to the floor crying out in pain.

"Angela I think you suffocated this creep with your farts! Being a bunch of nasty girls pays off once again! Come on girls help me hold him down so we can decide what to do with this loser!" she laughed.

The girls dragged me to the center of the room while I contorted in pain and then 4 of them sat in my extremities to prevent me from moving. I tried to free my arms and leg from below their asses but it was to no avail, I couldn't move.

"This little creep has seen all of us naked, I say we tell our dads that he tried to rape us so he gets thrown in prison." one of them said.

"No! Please don't do that! I am so sorry! I have my whole life ahead of me, please don't take it away! I'll do anything!" I cried in fear. I knew how powerful their families were, they would give me life in jail with no parole if they told them that I was a rapist.

"Shut the fuck up loser!" Bella yelled, "You are at our mercy now, so shut your mouth if you don't want us to ruin your pathetic little life!"

She was right, I don't know why the fuck I thought this was worth the risk, I had to have been thinking only with my cock to have come here, and now my whole fucking life may be over because of it. The girls thought in silence for a moment, deciding the fate of my entire life as if it was just a fun game for them. After a moment Bella's face lit up.

"What ifffffff, we made him into our private slave-boy?" she said, causing giggling and enthusiasm in the other girls.

I knew I had to get out of here, it was clear that a life of complete luxury and spoils had warped these girls' minds into extreme narcissism and self-entitlement, they were discussing using me as their slave as if I was no more important than a toy to play with, they spoke like if I was a brainless animal.

"Well it has been decided you little creep, you either stay in this room and obey every single thing we say for our next 3 years of college or, we will all go home crying to our dads, get you convicted of multiple rapes and let you to slowly rot away in solitary confinement, it's your choice really." Bella said to me.

I agreed to be their slave, slowly crying, knowing I would now surely fail the only chance I had to get my degree by being stuck in here.

"Awwwww, look at the little creep pervert cry!" one of them said.

"Can we give him a cute pet name?" one asked.

"Don't act like you don't want it! we know all you men think about is sex!" another one stated.

"Oh my gosh! I am so excited to see his tiny little mind deteriorate until he is just a mindless sex toy!!!" another said in excitement.

"Ok, ok, girls relax, I know we are all very excited to play with our new toy but first help me tie him up, and let's begin his training." said Bella.

They swarmed around me and tied my legs and hands with bondage toys that were next to the bed, cuffing my hand in front of me, separate enough for me to crawl around on all fours like a dog, and strapping an open ring gag into my mouth. It was just obscene what these privileged brats could get away with just because they had money. Bella placed a dog collar around my neck and connected it to a leash.

"The number one rule you will follow for the next couple of years is very simple: You will obey anything and everything we order you to do, doesn't matter if you find it disgusting, humiliating, inhumane, painful, torturous, or possibly deadly. Are we clear?" Bella said.

I tried to tell her she was crazy but the gag prevented me from talking so I just shook my head in disagreement, Bella responded with a full-force kick to my ribs. I screamed in pain.

"I said... are. we. clear?" She said irritated

I joined my hands together like in prayer to beg her for mercy, again I received a kick into my stomach, I wailed and writhed on the floor in agonizing pain.

"I SAID, ARE. WE. CLEAR?!?!" She screamed at me in anger.

I nodded rapidly to prevent another kick, it was clear Bella had always been treated like royalty and had never been told "no" by anyone before, it was pointless to even try.

"Ok then, girls, let's show this slave what we are made of."

I was still writhing in pain on the ground with my belly up when they pulled off all of my clothing. Once they removed my boxers all of the room started laughing at the size of my penis.

"Oh. My. God, your dick is sooooooo tiny! Hahahahaha! I've never seen something so pathetic!" one said.

"Let's surround him with our shit-holes girls, we will give him a taste of those bean burritos!" Bella laughed.

To restrain me from moving one girl layed down on top of me, resting her abdomen on my chest with her head in the direction of my feet, her legs were spread on my chest, leaving her moisty asshole resting 4 inches away from my mouth, for added restrainment a second girl layed in the same position on the back of the first one, now leaving a double stack of unwashed assholes a couple of inches away from my face, the smell of sweat and shit began to attack my nostrils. But of course, those two girls were only there to immobilize and leave me defenseless on the floor, the real terror was all of the other 8 girls positioned themselves around me, laying down in the position of the sphynx and spreading their asscheeks. I began panicking in disgust as I found myself completely surrounded by musky, sweaty assholes, unable to move or escape.

"Let him taste the beans!" One of them laughed.

All 10 assholes simultaneously erupted, blowing hot toxic gas into my face from all angles, I felt my hair being blown in all directions by the sickly warm gas. I could taste human shit on my tongue, it tasted of rotten eggs. I tried to breathe but nothing but the deadly sulfuric farts entered my burning lungs, the girls giggled and laughed in relief as tears started flowing down my face. I was panicking, slowly suffocating in the gas, I tried and tried again to get some oxygen but all that could enter my mouth were putrid farts, all I could see around me was a circle of dirty puckering assholes. Eventually, I had no option but to breathe the gas, breathing it made me throw up in my mouth multiple times. The smell could only be described as purely rotten. I began crying loudly in the hopes one of the girls would take pity on me, but my crying was cut short when one of the assholes bulged up and then explode into my face, I felt a spray of tiny shit droplets hit my face and enter my mouth. I began wailing and crying trying desperately to breathe anything other than the girls' putrid gas.

As more minutes passed the girls started casually talking about their days as if I wasn't slowly dying right behind them. I cried and babbled for mercy, my face was being constantly blasted by toxic gas every 30 seconds causing me never-ending anguish and distress, the small amount of oxygen I getting was extracted directly from the farts, an amount of oxygen that was barely keeping me concious as I gagged and cried for forgiveness, my suffering and cries were only met with laughter and ridicule from those deranged brats while they kept ignoring anguished screams. I was forced to watch in terror whenever I saw one of the dirty assholes slowly start to pucker up, I cried and shook my head at it, as if pleading and begging the asshole itself to spare me from the torture it was about to inflict on me, my cries were always ignored and I was blasted in the mouth with more sulfur-gas every single time.

The incessant gas torture went on for what felt like an hour before they finally decided to stand up. Once the girls stood up I felt the gas start to finally dissipate, I was overcome with joy as I awaited the precious fresh air to reach my face, I felt the fresh breeze of oxygen reach my head, and as I opened my nostrils to take in the clean air, Bella sat in my face, forcing my mouth and my nose deep into her sweaty unwashed asscrack. I burst out in tears, devastated that I had missed my chance for fresh air and I was now breathing in the nauseating and humid interior of Bella's deep asscrack. She positioned her disgusting filthy asshole on top of my open mouth.

"Clean your master." she ordered before making a fist and smashing it into my stomach.

I let out a yelp as I contorted in pain, I didn't want to get hit again, so I stuck out my tongue and slowly started touching her slimy asshole with my tongue.

"Worship me like the goddess I am!" she demanded as she smashed her fist against my stomach once again.

After another painful scream I obeyed, I started lapping her asshole and twirling my tongue all around it. All the girls laughed at me and mocked me while I cleaned the mix of sweat and shit residue out of Bella's filthy shit-hole. Once Bella was satisfied with my panicked licking she stood up, I could still smell the sweat and shit in my face but at least I was finally breathing pure oxygen.

"It is my turn to have fun with you, servant." one of the girls said as she approached me.

I babbled in a terrified tone trying to get anyone in this room to feel pity for me but she sat on my stomach knocking the wind out of me, she then jammed her right foot deep into my throat. In less than a second all I could taste was the stinking sole of her sweaty feet, I gagged and choked desperately contorting my body trying to get her cheesy feet off my mouth.

"Start licking in between my dirty toes loser, or else..." she raised her closed fist preparing to punch me in the lungs.

My whole body was already filled with pain and bruises, I had no option but to comply. I moved my tongue and started to lick profusely in between her pestilent toes, the taste was so acrid that I just couldn't stop myself from gagging repeatedly. I thought my vigorous licking would satisfy her, but I was wrong, the girl punched me in the chest. My screams of pain were muffled by her rancid sweaty foot.

"Stop gagging slave, you will act grateful and delighted by everything me and the girls make you do, I don't care how much you think you hate it, if we say you love it then you love it. Got it?"