Cheerleading Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok girls let's drag our sentient footrest under the table!" Bella said.

"What had I done to deserve being tortured in such a humiliating way?", "Why would anyone enjoy causing me so much fucking agony?" Were all questions that raced through my tormented mind as they dragged me under the table and placed my head directly in the center of it. I couldn't even beg my new owners to have pity on me, as I had been permanently silenced by my painful open gag.

All the girls sat down to begin taking off their training shoes and then peeling off their crusty socks. I could already smell the pungent scent of moldy cheese and dried sweat from their filthy feet.

"Lick them clean loser!" I heard someone say as 20 disgusting unwashed feet covered every single part of my face. I had never felt a smell so fucking strong, not even the shit I had in my nose could compare to the inhuman sharpness of this stench. I felt like I was gonna pass out as I vomited into my mouth repeatedly and swallowed it each time. I just heard laughter and giggling as tears started to leave my eyes and get rubbed all over my face by their feet. I started to scream in agony, I didn't care what would happen if someone found me, I just needed immediate release from this fucking hell, but it was useless, my screams were immediately silenced by three different feet being jammed into my mouth all at once, I began to choke and gag.

"Lick the divine feet of your goddesses!" One of the girls demanded as they kicked me softly on the throat.

I cried out in pain and began running my tongue in between the feet in my mouth, which quickly retreated back into my face to allow me to lick all of the twenty feet that were aggressively rubbing against me. As I ran my tongue through the feet my crying became more desperate as I could now also taste this unholy smell of torture, I could feel the sweat build up on my tongue and then going down my throat.

The girls' laughter quieted down into giggling as they started talking about the cheerleading club, a subject which quickly devolved into "What is the maximum amount of cocks you have sucked in one night?".

I licked and licked for what felt like an entire hour of humiliating torture, the sheer number of feet meant that no matter how much I worshipped their disgusting toes, the horrid smell they were emanating wouldn't fade away.

I prayed that the sweat in their dirty soles would be enough to save me from my painful starvation. Eventually, I had cleaned the filth and sweat out of all 20 of their feet. Finally, they dragged me out from below the table.

"Oops, I completely forgot our servant needed food to survive, silly me!" Bella laughed "Let's feed him our shitty asshole filth!" She said, all the girls cheered in excitement and took off their skirts and panties.

I nodded my head rapidly with my eyes full of happiness and anticipation. I was so happy that I was going to eat something that I didn't even realize that I was currently celebrating the fact that I was gonna eat human shit. The first of the girls squatted down on top of my head, tears of joy started pouring from my eyes as I saw the mixture of sweat and feces coating this girl's asshole, as soon as she took a seat on my mouth I started vigorously consuming every single molecule of filth from her wrinkly hole. Once I had cleaned the outside I jammed my tongue inside her rectum and scooped out everything I could before she stood up. I repeated this process on all of their assholes but my painful hunger had hardly been alleviated at all.

As I was scooping out the last bits of food from the last girl someone knocked on the door to the room, all of the girls erupted in excitement and happiness.

"It's them, quick hide the slave." one of the girls whispered.

They quickly rolled me under the bed and left me on my side, in such a way that I could see the lower half of the legs of everyone in the whole room. My hunger and thirst still caused me a lot of pain but I had to wait until my masters gave me more of their waste to eat.

The door opened and around 40 dudes walked in, I could recognize their shoes and muscular legs. It was the chads from the football team, I hated them with a burning passion, they were all muscular and got the woman in this college drooling all over them just because they got good looks.

"Prepare for your weekly tribute, sluts" one of the guys said in a playful tone while he locked the door behind them.

Without one more word, the football team started manhandling my captors like sex dolls. Because of the number inequality, most of the girls were pinned or thrown to the floor and brutally penetrated in the mouth, pussy, and ass at the same time. I could only hear loud moaning and clapping as I wondered how much money they had to pay the school staff to turn a blind eye to this. After about five minutes the guys started to cum inside of my masters, after about four consecutive rounds of taking turns pounding my goddesses and cumming repeatedly into their holes over the course of half an hour they finally all wiped their cocks in the face of their fucktoys and left without saying one more word.

The room was left quiet, all I could see were the limp naked bodies of those sweaty whores I called masters scattered all around the room, all of them had collapsed to the floor in exhaustion. All I could hear was the heavy breathing of the exhausted girls, occasionally one of them would try and fail to formulate a sentence and babble something incoherent through the cum in their mouths. I still couldn't believe that these monumental sluts were my masters, I truly was pathetic.

After some minutes they started to stand up, their legs were shaking violently from the size of the cocks that had stuffed them multiple times like a thanksgiving turkey.

"Take the loser out from below the bed. He will clean us." one of them said in a stuttering voice.

As they dragged me from under the bed I was scared of what they were gonna do to me. Bella sat down on my face first, enveloping my mouth with her stuffed pussy. I screamed internally as the thick, viscous, and sticky semen slowly dripped and slid into my mouth. Many different cocks had ejaculated multiple times inside of them, to the point where all of their pussies were literally overflowing with warm semen. As the mucoid substance dripped into my tongue I felt the salty and alkaline taste of male cum, I felt sick to my empty stomach knowing that the thick viscous substance I was savoring had been discharged from a chad's dirty cock. Even though this was even more disgusting and humiliating than eating the girls' shit, my stomach still hurt like an open stab wound in my belly and I knew that this could be one of my only chances to receive food and nutrition for the rest of the day.

Guided by my survival instinct I hungrily slurped and lapped the semen into my mouth, honestly, this was the only thing I had eaten that didn't taste bad since I was captured, in fact, by eating it under so much hunger and pain it tasted... pretty good. Every time I finished extracting and consuming the cum out of the pussy and rectum from one of my masters, they would change places with another goddess and another ration of delicious food would be shoved into my mouth. There were 40 chads that day, each of them must have ejaculated at least 4 times, meaning I was gulping down more than half a liter of pure nutritious semen from my masters' holes. By the time I was done cleaning all of them, the pain in my stomach had completely vanished, being released from my sharp hunger pain left me in a state of tranquility, but I could still feel my strong thirst.

"Let's pee, grab the beer funnel!" one of the girls said as if she had heard my prayers for liquid.

Bella came back from a closet with a very big funnel that ended on a flexible 8-inch long rubber tube. They shoved the tube down my throat and then all 10 of them started pissing into it like a communal toilet. The rubber tube went down passing my throat so I didn't even need to swallow, it all flowed directly into my stomach. At first, the feeling was of pure ecstasy, my extreme thirst was finally quenched after 2 days of drought, but as seconds started to pass I began to realize the obscene amount of urine 10 girls could fit inside their bladders, even the gigantic funnel started to slowly fill up as I felt my thirst disappear and my stomach staring to fill up. The situation was deadly, if I kept being filled with urine it would eventually get into my lungs and drown me. I used all of my force trying to escape the plastic wrapping but I couldn't even begin to struggle by how tight it was, I tried to scream as loud as I possibly could but only the low muffled sounds of gargling urine could be heard as some small air bubbles reached the top of the filling funnel. My stomach started to expand like a water balloon as I was unable to warn my masters of my impending slow and painful death. Was this how I was going to die? Drowning in the urine of a bunch of cheerleaders? I prepared myself for a painful death via drowning until I heard the streams of urine stop one by one, as the pee that was still in the funnel started to empty into my throat I felt like my stomach was about to burst, but then the golden current finally stopped, I had survived, my masters had saved me.

As the girls giggled in satisfaction and removed the funnel from my throat, I was overcome with thankfulness, by stopping the flow of their urine they had saved me from imminent death, some people would say I was suffering from Stockholm syndrome, but this was completely different, by showing me this act of kindness and selflessness I had realized my masters were right all along!

It was only fair that rich, powerful, and beautiful people like my masters should be worshipped like deities by lower beings like myself. I was extremely honored and lucky to have been chosen to service my goddesses' every desire. I broke down crying tears of joy and pleasure. Bella saw this and placed her glorious stinky foot over my mouth to see if I had finally broken, I answered her question by frantically and excitedly licking every crevice of her filthy sweaty feet.

"HAHAHAHA! I told you, girls! The simple and primitive minds of poor men are fragile and weak! All you need to do is strain his little mind, applying psychological pressure until it snaps like a twig, a coping mechanism is developed and VOILĂ€! A mindless servant willing to die for your pleasure!" The room erupted in laughter and cheers.

I heard what Bella had just said, but it just wasn't true, this wasn't a coping mechanism, this was my life's purpose all along! All I needed was the infinite mercy and compassion that my goddesses had shown me to realize that.

My mind wasn't broken, I had finally found my true home!

"You won't be needing this anymore." Bella said as she removed my open gag, I felt a lot of pain as she removed the strain it had put on my jaw. It was like I had forgotten how to close my mouth, but after some tries, I managed to close it and wet my dried lips once again.

"Thank you so much for giving purpose to my pathetic life goddesses, I am but a worthless servant to my glorious masters." I recited trying to put my gratitude into words.

My masters seemed to like what I had said because they all started laughing hysterically. One of the girls grabbed a box cutter and liberated me from the plastic wrap.

"Thank you goddess, I will be eternally grateful for this act of mercy and compassion." I said as I stood on all fours.

To show my gratefulness I crawled to each of my masters kissing their divine feet while they laughed at me, once I got to Bella's she stepped on my head, pinning my face to the floor, it hurt like hell but I didn't care as long as my goddess was enjoying it. As soon as she released my head I got back up and began licking her toes.

"It's confirmed besties! The disgusting perv that entered this room to spy on us has died, his mind was shattered into a million pieces while we were peeing down his throat. All that remains of him is an irrational mess of scrambled pieces." Bella said with a big grin on her face.

I was finally free to crawl around the luxurious room on my own, they also said that the bathroom was all mine, given that I would sustain myself only by eating and drinking all of my goddesses' waste and excretions the only bathroom they needed was my mouth.

At night they would let me roam free and lick the dust and bodily fluid off the floor before going to sleep in my locker, every day I would be woken up to my queens drenched in sweat and ready to be serviced, after an extensive tongue bath of every smelly little crevice in their divine bodies, I would be free to worship them freely for the rest of the day, I would lick their beautiful vaginas while they played videogames or watched TV, french kiss their precious assholes for hours and lick the stinky sweat and bacteria from their soft feet while they talked about how many men they let pound them, I was no longer angry at this, I had understood my place, I didn't deserve to ever put my tiny dick anywhere near my goddesses. When other superior men had their fun with my masters I would happily clean the rare delicacy they would leave behind dripping from their pussies.

Any time one of my almighty rulers had to release their blessed gas I would seal my lips around their tasty rosebuds and breathe it in with pride. Any time my perfect masters needed to shit or pee my mouth would be there for them, with my mouth wide open and ready to be used. I cherished every single second of eating my goddesses' holy waste because of how they giggled in pleasure while doing it, nothing made me happier than a happy goddess. I maintained this routine of worship and devotion until the end of the final year started to close in. I begged my beautiful queens to not let me go, I had already completely forgotten how to eat anything without it being pushed down my throat by the force of their divine bowels, if they let me go I would starve. To my relief in another act of selfless mercy, goddess Bella heard my prayers and took me to her luxurious mansion, she even bought me a dog cage with a small dog bed for me to sleep in, she was truly the kindest person I had ever met, I loved her, and no matter how much she abused and tortured me for her amusement, I was convinced she loved me back.

And that's how my love story ends, I spent the rest of my days as a devoted servant to my almighty goddess living off of nothing but the delicious excretions that her heavenly body produced.

The end.

*

//Thanks for reading! This is the end of this story but please tell me what parts were your favorite so I can be aware of what the people would like to see in the future! Also feel free to share any constructive criticism to improve my writing ;)