Cheerleading Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to obey by agreeing with her, but the only thing that came out was muffled babbling under her foot. She had called me a slave, no one had ever called me that before, was that all I was now? Nothing more than a slave for a group of spoiled rich brats that had never worked a day in their perfect lives? Further spoiling them by being forced to fulfill their every desire? I was pathetic.

I licked and slurped this girl's foot until the flavor started to lessen in intensity, once she felt happy she took it out and proceeded to jam her other foot into my tongue. The acrid flavor of sweat and cheese came back, strong as ever, I forced myself to lick the sweat from her toes, this time trying my absolute hardest to not gag in disgust.

"Your tongue feels so soft in my feet, I love it!" She giggled.

I continued licking obediently, every inch of my body hurt intensely and I didn't know if I could handle more physical punishment. She finally took out her second foot, now both were clean of sweat and filth.

"Did you like that slave?" She asked.

I knew she had told me to always be thankful for everything so I gave in to her demands.

I nodded. Everyone in the room continued laughing at me and sharing ideas on how to torture me next.

As the girl stood up from my chest, Bella slapped me across the face making me let out a wail, at this point it was obvious that she was hitting me just for her own sick amusement.

"Now listen here you dirty peasant, you will treat and worship me and the other girls like the goddesses we are for the next three years of your sad little life. You will worship our sweaty stinky bodies every single day after cheerleading practice, and you will be taught to love every second of it!" She said assertively.

"It will be very fun for me and the girls. For you though... I will make sure to cause you enough pain and anguish to slowly shatter your fragile male psyche until you are nothing more than a mindless servant that the girls and I can use and abuse like a toy."

She said this in a calm and factual voice, in a way that send shivers down my spine. I was completely hopeless, my only option was to comply and obey. I knew that these brats saw people without money or good looks as only sub-human servants that they had the right to torture for fun. And the worst part? they were right, those little brats could end my miserable life by writing a fake text message to their dads, whether I liked it or not, my life was at the tip of those girls' fingertips, and I had no option but to submit to them and beg them for mercy. Mercy that I knew they would never give me.

"Ok little pervert, let's see if you are obedient enough or if you need more of a beating." Bella threatened as she walked to the bed and bent over it, raising her big curvy ass into the air.

"Come over here and lick my sweaty asshole." she ordered, before showing me her dad's contact on her phone while playfully hovering her finger over the 'call' button.

I was mortified, I saw her disgusting asshole and had to contain myself from gagging at the idea of licking it. But I had to do it I had no fucking choice, if she pressed that small green button it would be the end of me. I got on all fours, crawled towards her as fast as I could, and rammed my face in between her soft asscheeks, all the other girls were laughing hysterically at my pathetic obedience.

Her ass felt humid and sticky all around my mouth, I took a breath only to be met with the gut-wrenching odor of rotten eggs and sweat. Tears formed in my eyes but I had to stop my gag reflex at all cost, she was still taunting me with the button, I stuck out my tongue and started licking the sticky sweat from around her anus while my tears streamed down across her sweaty ass.

"Good doggy, I knew insects like you belonged down there rimming and cleaning my stinky shit-hole." said Bella

I had to keep worshipping her musty asshole, it didn't matter how much I wanted to throw up, I didn't want to die in jail.

"Hey, girls watch this!"

PRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFT

Bella farted directly into my tongue. The taste of human shit immediately took over my taste buds, I recoiled and moved away from her disgusting body, gagging and crying trying to get the horrid taste out of my mouth while I heard them all laugh maniacally. Still trying to claw the taste out of my tongue while choking on the fart around me, Bella kicked me in the ribs, again and again, and again, I was just crying in pain on the floor, screaming for her to stop while she continued kicking me relentlessly, finally, she stopped kicking me and stomped my face with her bare feet pinning me to the ground with my nose being crushed by her smelly foot, I could hardly move my body anymore after the beating I had just received.

"What the fuck are you doing shit-boy?! Did I give you permission to get your face out of my ass you fucking moron?! And after disobeying your goddess you have the fucking audacity to crawl away from my fart after we told you to be grateful for everything we did to you! Also, you really need to shut the fuck up, because if someone hears you and finds you I will just lie and say that the both of you raped me, got it?"

My torso was beaten so badly I could hardly breathe, I couldn't even move my head to nod.

"Enjoy the show girls, I am going to give this little loser his punishment."

If this beating wasn't even my punishment I didn't know what kind of torture awaited me, but I was about to find out. She stood above me facing my feet, and sat on my face, carefully positioning her asshole on top of my open mouth and pinning both of my arms to the floor, I was at her mercy.

"As punishment for your sacrilegious acts against one of your goddesses you will now serve us as a toilet for the next 3 years." she laughed.

My eyes widened, she had to be joking, it had to be just a joke, that would be mind-breaking torture, there was no way these narcissistic brats were so sick in the head, right?

I was proven horribly wrong when I felt her asshole pucker, very slowly starting to release her slimy shit into my mouth. I felt it slowly leave her asshole and push into my tongue. My whole body was overcome with pure terror as I tried to escape with all my strength, but it was pointless, my head was locked in place by her asscheeks and my arms were pinned down by her knees, all I could do is kick my feet around while I saw all the girls laugh at my useless struggles. I screamed in mental agony trying everything I could to convince this little brat to show any type of empathy or pity, but nothing happened, she just laughed while all I could taste or smell became sulfur. My screams of terror were completely muffled by her log of shit, it was forcing its way down my throat and completely clogging it, blocking the air from getting into my lungs. I was left with just two options: submitting myself to being a human toilet for a bunch of sweaty brats, or, suffocating in Bella's slimy shit.

Although the sweet release of death was provocative at this time, my survival instincts wouldn't let me do that. I began to use my tongue to slowly grind down her shit into a paste that I could swallow without choking, I felt the sludge of shit I was making, very slowly flowing down into my throat and trachea until she was finally done.

"What the fuck are you waiting for loser? Do you think a divine being like me is gonna stand up to get toilet paper?"

I understood what she wanted me to do, I had to do everything she asked. I pulled out my tongue and vigorously licked her asshole until it was completely clean of shit. She stood up and looked down at me laughing hysterically with the other girls.

"Hahahaha! Oh my god, that was soooo fucking funnyyyy! I could feel you choking on my shit! Hahaha! How could you even argue that you deserve human rights after chowing down my shit like that?! You are clearly just a sub-human servant!" she kept laughing for a while.

"Ewww! I can see the remnants of shit inside your mouth! But don't worry little slave, I have some good mouthwash to help you out." Bella added.

She kneeled above me once again, this time looking away from my lower body, she playfully teased me by dragging her pussy lips all across my face, mixing her pussy juice with my tears before opening her legs and pushing her sweaty crotch into my mouth with all of her body weight. I already knew what her spoiled sadistic mind had in store for me. she released a stream of hot urine into my throat, washing away all of the shit that was still stuck in my mouth, the taste was salty and extremely bitter, I obediently drank all of it while she made sounds of relief until she had emptied her entire bladder onto my mouth.

"TOILET PAPER! If I have to tell you one more fucking time I will beat the living shit out of you!"

I had only known Bella for about an hour but she already terrified me to my very core. I began rapidly licking the remaining urine out of her pussy, afraid of what she might do to my helpless body if I didn't. As I licked her dirty pussy I realized that in only an hour Bella and the cheerleaders had completely destroyed my resistance, I was now no more than a living toy for these girls, just one more luxury item for them to enjoy in their perfect lives.

As I began to inconsolably cry at the fact that I had been reduced to a sex slave for sweaty cheerleaders, Bella started to slowly grind her wet vagina in my face.

"Lick your goddess like the worthless dog that you are!" she ordered.

I immediately obeyed, accepting the fact that she could end my sad life with the tap of a button, I belonged to these girls now. I started licking her pussy, trying to ignore the stench of urine and sweat that was now emanating from it, she moaned lightly as she smeared my face in vaginal juice. She began slowly ramping up the speed and force of her grinding while I licked obediently under her, then she pushed me into her crotch with all of her force, burying my face deeper into her sweaty hole before screaming in orgasmic ecstasy and shooting a load of her disgusting cum into my tongue. It tasted horrible, like old pennies but I swallowed it to keep her happy.

"You loved every single second of eating my shit and drinking my pee, right slave?" she said in her post-orgasmic daze.

She had ordered me to love everything she did to me, so I had no option but to obey.

I nodded my head.

"Of course you did slave, that is all that your people are good for anyway, flipping burgers and kissing asses." they all laughed at her classist remark.

"Now let's try sucking my asshole one more time, maybe I won't need to beat you into a pulp this time around." she said while bending over the bed a second time.

My body still hurt all over from the last beating, I couldn't take another one. I crawled towards her, looking in fear as I approached her winking asshole, I pushed my mouth as deep in her crack as I could and started licking like a dog, I couldn't help but cry in shame and disgust at what I had become.

"Stop crying you piece of shit, I know you fucking love it!" she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me harder and deeper in between her asscheeks.

"In fact, you love my filthy asshole so goddamn much that you will bury your tongue inside of it and massage it from the inside out."

At this point I was way past resisting, she was my new owner, I did as she said, jammed my tongue inside of her and started worming it around. I could taste the putrid shit once again but I couldn't make her think that I didn't like it, she had ordered me not to.

All of the other girls watched and giggled learning from Bella how to make me into an obedient servant.

"Now you are gonna keep your tongue massaging the inside of my asshole while I release my farts into your pathetic little mouth, and if I see you so much as fucking flinch I'm gonna make you into a punching bag until you pass out from pain shock." Bella said in an aggressive tone that scared the living shit out of me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted this senseless torment to be over, I could only brace myself as I felt the toxic gas pass around my tongue and into my mouth.

PRRFFFFFFFFFT

All I wanted to do is scream for help, for anyone to save me from this hellish torture, but I couldn't allow myself to make a single sound of discomfort, I froze in fear, the only thing still moving was my tongue and my nostrils as they expelled the gas that had been pumped into my mouth. I had never felt so scared in my entire life, like those scenes in horror movies where they have to be quiet and not scream in the presence of danger. As I felt the warmth of her fart traveling through my respiratory system, I just wanted to beg and plead for mercy but I couldn't move from my position, I had to keep licking her shit-hole, for my own good.

"You are learning so fast slave! You will become a broken shell of a man in no time!" Bella said happily.

She stood up, grabbed my leash, and lead me like a dog to the lockers.

"Since you liked our dirty laundry locker so badly, it will be your new home."

A bunch of the girls grabbed me by the arms and legs and shoved me into the small locker in which they had found me.

"Oh one more thing!" she went and grabbed some duck tape and one of the socks from the locker, she squatted down, and pushed a small amount of shit inside the sock. She then backed up her now shitty asshole next to my disgusted face, I had learned that this was my queue to serve as her toilet paper. I took out my tongue and cleaned the shit out of her asshole once more, I heard her giggle in sadistic pleasure.

The girls crowded around me, placed the duck tape over my forcibly opened mouth, and tightly tied together the handcuffs of my hands and feet so I couldn't take off the tape. Bella grabbed the shit-sock and then squished it into my nose and tightly taped it into my face.

This was pure hellish torment. I could feel her viscous shit completely covering my nose, from which I was being forced to breathe through. The smell of sulfur was the strongest and most gut-wrenching stench I had ever experienced, every breath I took was pure torture and Bella knew it perfectly well.

"Hahaha! Enjoy your weekend loser!" Bella said causing all the girls to sarcastically say goodbye to me.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as Bella locked the door of my locker and turned off the lights, she and the girls left laughing through the door, leaving me to suffer in pitch darkness. The rotten smell kept me wide awake for hours, leaving me to think about my situation.

For all of my life, I had been alone in my room, scouring extremist forums on the internet, taking a stance for traditionalism and advocating against woman's rights, I believed women belonged at home keeping the house and servicing their husbands after a long day at work. Women were inferior and weaker beings to us men.

I had somehow ended up in an ironic personal hell, perfectly tailored for my anguish, torment, and humiliation. I was a slave for a bunch of spoiled sluts, hardly more than a mouth in which these feminist whores could shit and pee into just for the fun of seeing me suffer under them, Women were deeply evil beings, and I was at their mercy.

Bella's tactic had worked, after hours of mental anguish I slowly got used to the mind-shattering smell of rotten eggs, eventually I even build a strong enough tolerance to fall asleep in this cramped, painfull position. I woke up, still cramped into this locker with the shit covering my nose. I apparently had built even more tolerance to the putrid stench overnight, I still wanted to throw up every time I took a breath, but at least it was no longer "considering-giving-myself-a-concussion-by-banging-my-head-against-the-door-to-get-rid-of-the-smell" bad. I didn't know what time it was, everything was dark and my body was still extremely sore from all of the beatings I had received. I considered trying to scream through the tape, maybe someone would hear me from the other side of the door, but I knew that wouldn't save me, the girls would just have the police hunt me down and throw me in jail anyway, I was completely hopeless.

As I sat smelling Bella's shit, time started to become abstract, hours and minutes melted together to the point I didn't know if it had been 10 hours or 30 minutes since I had woken up, I just sat there, like a toy on a shelve waiting to be played with. I was still in denial, woman belonged on their knees obeying their husbands, how could I have become a slave they use to tongue their dirty assholes? Even if I manage to get out of here alive how could I ever fucking live with myself knowing what I had done?

Time continued to slowly pass, I waited for hours and hours knowing I would be trapped alone here for the next two days. As time passed I started to feel my hunger and thirst starting to add up, the piercing pain on my stomach becoming worse and worse with each passing moment, as I slept and woke up multiple times an hour I already felt like multiple days had passed, the only thing that was constant is my completely dried throat and my piercing stomach pain. My mind began warping, I began to hungrily cherish the time Bella had shat and pissed into my mouth, I would do anything to receive the blessing of food and water once again, the dried shit in my nose stopped being an unpleasant smell altogether, the only thing I wanted was one of the girls to feed me from their asshole once again and save me from starvation, the scent of Bella's feces started driving me mad, I tried for what felt like an entire day to remove the ducktape from my mouth and eat the entire dirty sock to satiate my hunger. Every second was filled with pain, desperately praying for any food and water.

After the longest two days of my life had passed the door finally opened. The room was flooded with light and the sound of laughing and giggling, they turned on the light switch, completely blinding me, and opened the door of my tiny metal prison, making me fall to the floor at their feet, they all laughed as someone took the sock and tape out of my face and untied my hands from my feet allowing me to crawl on all fours again. As my eyes adjusted to the light I could begin to work out the girls' slim curvy bodies and their tiny red skirts, I also noticed the less appealing fact that they were all lightly soaked in sweat from cheerleading practice, making them glisten in the light.

"I can't wait for you to clean our assholes! We all agreed to never wipe our ass after our morning dumps for the rest of college, just so you can enjoy the flavor of our shit every single day!" another one laughed.

I desperately crawled towards one of the girls and buried my face into the fabric of her panties, mentally begging her to let me drink her juices for hydration, I began grinding my mouth against her stinky crotch, I needed to drink, anything.

"Awww, I knew spending some time in your kennel would teach you who's boss! Anyway, today we have a club meeting so you will serve us under the round table. Let's get you prepared" Said Bella.

They all pinned me to the ground as I felt them start to mummify me with cling wrap. After just a couple of minutes, I had been tightly and uncomfortably mummified in plastic wrap leaving only my head uncovered. Never in my entire life had I felt so powerless, the plastic was tight and strong, it didn't matter how hard I struggled, I couldn't move my body a single inch, I was completely paralyzed with no chance to resist anything.

"OMG! He is SO pathetic, we can literally do ANYTHING we want to this little loser!"

One of the girls wiped off the shit from my nose with her finger and then wiped it on my tongue. I hungrily consumed the dried feces as quickly as I could it was a bliss to eat what I had been craving for so many hours.