Cheesesteaks and Paradise Pt. 03

Story Info
They delve deeper into each other.
2.5k words
4.13
738
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were still sleeping at 8:30 when my phone rang in the living room. I got up to get it and damn, it was a wrong number. But now I was up, so took my morning piss and set up a pot of coffee. When it was ready, I brought it into the bedroom with a couple of toasted bagels and cream cheese. Didi was stretched out looking very happy. "My turn." she said and ran into the bathroom. I listened to her pee and then turn on the shower. I thought of joining her but the smell of the coffee won me over. There would be others times but right now this coffee was hot.

She came out wearing my long terry robe. She sat up next to me and fixed herself a cup. "Good morning, Ray. Did you have a good time last night or what?"

"Oh yeah," I said, "I dreamed that your tush was a TV star."

"It was and I got an Emmy."

"Indeed you did. When I awoke this morning, I still had cum in my mouth."

"Oh, good. So it wasn't a dream. Was it my cum, your cum or our cum?"

"I'm not sure. I'd have to run another taste test."

"Any time you want, baby. So, what's on today's agenda?"

"I thought we'd start with some straight fucking. After that, it's a lady's choice."

"No. I'd rather sixty-nine, get my morning wood, get our faces all messy, and then kiss and fuck. And then maybe fuck my ass a little. But we have to finish by two o'clock. I'm meeting friends of mine for dinner."

"It's a deal. I also have some chores to tend to."

"So the coffee was good and the bagels were good, too. Now I need some good cock, mister."

I took the tray away and got into a sixty-nine. I held my cock above her face and lowered it down. She immediately grabbed my ass and pulled me onto her, swallowing my cock down to the root. I lifted up, and pulled my cock out. I repositioned myself to slide my cock down her cleavage. She pressed her breasts together as I wiggled my cock on her sweet tits. Then I moved back and again fed her Mr. Happy.

I leaned down and lightly lapped her vulva. She had no intention of lightly lapping me. No, she went wild on me. When things were getting too crazy, I eased off her and turned around. She took my hard, wet poker and aimed it at her pussy. I slowly slid in to the hilt. She pulled me down and we kissed so sweetly. Slowly, I began to slide in and she slid up, our pas de deux was in motion. Slowly we fucked and kissed. Each stroke up her canal ended with sighs. This was a more cerebral fuck. We mind-melded as deep as our organs. It was perfect morning sex, as far as I was concerned.

We picked up intensity but not speed. Each thrust was met with a coordinated squeeze as she wrapped her walls around me. I fondled her clit. She began to make little panting sounds and gripped me tighter. My eyes were closed as I burrowed my body into her. Instead of wallowing, I was more proper in my lovemaking by enjoying her delightful body. Very subtly, she began to cum. First, the panting increased, then her nipples pushed into my chest. Her legs went stiff gripping my cock and she started to bounce. That did it for me and I sprayed her cervix and hardly moved an inch.

I lay atop of her and looked at her. She was smiling and started to giggle. Then I was giggling, too. Together, we laughed expressing the joy we had just experienced. When I began to slide out, she asked, "Aren't you going to clean me up?"

"Well, of course, madam." I went down on her, slurping up all the juices, fluids and the pleasure. This time, after I'd cleaned her out, I concentrated on her large ruby clit. I mean, her very large ruby clit. I sucked it in and swirled my tongue around it. It felt like a small penis, especially the head, which was also very tasty. I felt her swell up and quickly brought her to another orgasm, splashing her juices over my face.

She didn't move. I waited a couple of minutes. I looked at her and she deadpanned, "I'm done.

I looked at her with a withering stare, "What am I? Chopped Liver?"

"Well, I didn't say I was done done. But for me, I'm done. For me to clean your dick is more like more greedy pleasure. I'd never say that I am done with that!"

"My apologies. Now, how about your fabulous lips on me?"

"No, I like tongue." Contrary bitch! She began to slurp my cock. She didn't miss a drop. She was good. When she was done. She crawled on top of me and we kissed.

"I like to kiss you with cum in your mouth."

"So do I. Cum in your mouth, cum in my mouth, it doesn't matter. I like it." She snuggled on my chest. A while later, she got up and said, "Come on, let's take a shower."

My shower is large enough for two or three. It has several heads and a bench. I made sure that every square inch of her was clean and she did the same to me. Then, we dried each other off. I might have spent too much time on one area of her body when she said, "Enough with my tits, already. That's all you guys want to do, to play with my tits! Jeez Loueeeze!"

I had to laugh. "I can't help it. They stand out, you know?"

"Do I ever know! I'm going home to change and prepare for tonight. I will call you in the morning but not too early." She said as she put her arms around my neck. "Listen to me, I have something to say to you. Don't disappear or ghost me. I want you around. I want to have lots of sex with you and I want to explore and do things. I want to expand my horizons with the help of you and your penis. Last night and this morning were great." She kissed me one more time. "I mean it!" She took her overnight bag and was gone.

I was busy the entire day and tuckered out come evening. I lit a joint and stretched out in front of my computer. I was curious to see if there was any reaction to our show last night. I was quite surprised at the number of messages I received. The one couple that watched us sent a long letter saying that they had gone on to be exhibitionists as well as voyeurs and that we filled their bill to a tee. She added that after watching us she got him to eat her cream pie and share it with her. This was something they had never done before but we had inspired him. Gee. I saved that letter for Didi, she'd love it.

There were six other hook-up messages. Four from couples and two from single guys. All wanted to play. All were nearby or not that far away. All had good bodies and all seemed to be in good shape. All were either bisexual or wanted to go there, all wanted to experiment. These emails would excite Didi, too, as much as they excited me.

I went about my business during the day, although I dropped a piece of sativa chocolate first. I like the affect it gives me, it calms me and levels out the day. I think it may be a form of microdosing. In short, it made the day calm and it was easy to go about my chores. I even had a chance to fix that loose gutter on the roof.

I went shopping and picked up some depleted supplies. While I was in the market, I bumped into an old acquaintance. I hadn't seen her nor her husband in about ten years. She surprised me.

"Ray! Ray! It has been years." We hugged. While I can hardly see the changes in me over ten years, it was even harder with her. She truly had not aged a day. Barbara was about my height, thin, trim and buff. She looked terrific.

"Barbara, how are you? You look great! How is Teddy? Your kids?"

"Oh, Ray. You still look good. My kids are doing well. Both married and giving me grandchildren. Unfortunately, Teddy had a heart attack and passed eight years ago. He died a happy man - in the saddle, or so I was told. I wasn't the saddle he was in but that's another story. So what's your story?"

"I'm doing well. I'm mostly retired but I still do some consulting."

"Are you married? Have a girlfriend? Listen to me, a real yenta."

"Not married but I just started dating a very cool woman."

"I'm dating, too. I like the variety. What's her name?"

"Didi."

"Didi? Little blond, huge chest? Lives over at Bayside?"

"Yeah, that's her. You know Didi?"

"Sure, great person. She's had real luck with her creepy husbands dropping dead. Listen to me, there I go again, flappin' my lips. We met in a pilates class together. I haven't spoken to her in a few months and since that time she hooked up with you...huh. I'm sure that you have some mutual...interests." If ever there was a pregnant pause, that was it.

"Yes, she and I having been lighting a fire." I loved talking in euphemisms. Also, we were blocking the aisle. "Let's pay and get out of here. We'll talk outside."

"Great. I have a few more things to pick up. I'll meet you outside at the Bistro."

I found a table outside in the corner. Ten minutes later, Barbara sat down. We ordered some coffee and croissants. "Tell me, how much do you love playing with Didi? She's big fun!"

"We're pretty new at this but we've been breaking world records. We have a lot of fun."

"Are you living together yet."

"No, not yet. But, I don't think we will. We have a good arrangement now."

"I have to know...just how good is the sex?"

"Oh, that," I laughed, "it's as good as it gets. And how is your sex life?"

"It could always be better. I swear, my fingers are sore. If you two need a third, I'm there."

"I'll keep that in mind and I'll talk to Didi about that. What else is going on with you?"

"I was out of commission for a few years. Medical issues."

"What kind, if I may ask?"

"Lady problems."

"I was out of commission, too. Men's issues."

"I had uterine cancer but it's gone after a couple of years of chemo and radiation."

"I had bladder cancer and, fortunately, it, too, is gone. Same treatment. They don't tell you about the after effects of the treatment. I had a hard time for a long time afterwards."

"Me, too. Like what were your problems?"

"The whole lower part of my body seemed to revolt. My dick didn't work. It took almost two years before I could consider sex. Not fun."

"I know about that two year nightmare. But, I didn't need my uterus anymore. It did the job. But I'm always conscious that the cancer might come back."

I didn't care for this conversation. I kind of felt that she was prying, or perhaps being too intimate. I suddenly felt uncomfortable and wanted to ease out of there. "We sound like old people keening about their ailments. But, I have a few more stops to make today, so I have to be going."

"Wait a few minutes more. Forgive me if I am prying but I want to ask you if you're thinking of marrying Didi."

I nearly spit out my last drop of coffee. "What! No, of course not. We're just getting to know each other. And anyway, I'll never be married again. I learned my lesson after the first and only one. No, marriage is not for me. Why would you ask?"

"It's just that Didi has a reputation for being a "Black Widow." You know, she's a serial wife. She marries them, they die and she gets the money."

"Wow, Barbara, that sounds like envy. You're jealous." I was done with this conversation. "I've had enough of this, I'll give your regards to Didi."

"Gee, Ray. You'll have to excuse me. I have such a big mouth. I'm sorry."

I drove away pissed. I was about to call Didi when the phone rang and it was she. "Hiya, Babe," she said.

"Are you coming over for dinner? I'm picking up Chinese. I have something interesting to tell you."

"Okay, I'll be there at six."

At six, I had about a dozen different appetizers laid out. It was one big Puu-Puu Platter. Didi walked in stripping off her shorts and pulling her little lace thong down. "Ray, before we dine, you have to dine on this. I've been horny all day."

I did what a good host would do and got down on my knees. Her pussy was especially delicious. The scent, combined with her sweat, was fragrant. My face collided with her clit and it took her no time before she gripped my head, pulled me in deeper and her essence dripped over my jaw. She was particularly succulent this evening.

"Thank you. I really needed that. It's been a long, rough day." She sat at the table and we went to work on the food. "So. what did you want to tell me?"

"I met a mutual acquaintance today at the market. Do you remember Barbara and Teddy? Well, Teddy is dead but Barbara is still kicking."

"Oh, yes. I remember her. We hooked up a couple of times after Teddy died. I ended it. I didn't like where she was coming from. I think she's a cunt."

"Well, nothing has changed. She's still toxic. I met her and Teddy about ten years ago. Our sex was 'meh'. I only met them that one time. It didn't work for me either. Anyway, we sat at the bistro and she had some choice things to say about you. I got up and left after I insulted her. However, don't be surprised if you get a call from her."

"Ugh! I don't want to hear from her."

"I can hardly blame you. She seems like a jealous, needy person."

"You have that right."

"On a happier note. I received some feedback from the message I posted. You'll want to see them."

"Oooh, penises and vaginas. A veritable smorgasboard? Anything nice?"

"You'll see."

If you liked this story, please give it a vote or a comment. Thank you.