Cheesesteaks and Paradise Pt. 06

Story Info
They meet for a gourmet buffet.
3k words
4.65
1.1k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I had intended to take this further but unfortunately, health issues developed and surgery ensued. I don't know if any more stories from me are coming your way. Thanks to all who read my stories and especially those who follow me. I wish you all good health, a good life and great sex until your last day.

Yum. Instead of your everyday great Philly Cheesesteak (like Pat's or Gino's in South Philadelphia), this cheesesteak was not made of thin frozen strips of shaved broken up beef. No, this was bite-sized chunks of steak, the real thing. Instead of your everyday processed American cheese slathered on top - Worse yet, Velveeta! - No, this cheesesteak had mozzarella and provolone melted on the top, dripping into the toasted garlic semolina bread. Add caramelized onions and roasted red peppers and you have a cheesesteak taken to the next level of yum. Yum.

Didi and I sat in the noisy restaurant and tried to make conversation but it was not possible given the fact that our mouths were full. Washing it down with a cold Beck's, didn't help much. I found that the Double-Fried Fries stuck to the roof of my mouth. We polished off our meals and took half of it home for later.

"I'm full! You know I can't fuck on a full stomach! Why did you make me eat that much?"

"Yeah," I said sarcastically, "I really twisted your arm. I'll have to rest for a while before I dump and I suggest you do, too. So let's talk instead. We're not going anywhere."

"You're right. Let me ask you something, have you gone online to our profile lately?"

"No. I haven't looked at it since the last time when we looked together. Why?"

"Why? Because it is loaded with messages...people looking to hook up with us. It's almost flattering." She laughed. "Last night, I went through them and picked some notable ones out. Wanna see?"

She opened to the site and it's private email link. "I deleted a ton of them. They are still in the trash if you want to look...but these are the best, or most interesting and enticing...and maybe even real."

The first message was from a couple who were boaters who often travelled the Caribbean. The letter stated that they were both alpha personalities with bisexual tendencies. They claimed to have had many group scenes on their boat and in their travels. They included six pictures. It was Sandra and Howie, a couple we both knew. We always thought they were so straight but here was both of them naked and doing various acts. I always wondered what Sandra looked like nude and I was pleasantly surprised. There was one picture of her diving off the boat that made her body look firm and inviting. Howie, on the other hand, looked like a landlubber with a spare tire and lots of flab. In other words, a big shlub. That turned both of us off.

"If we can have a threesome with Sandra, I'd go for it but Howie..."

"I thought the same thing. However, I spoke to Sandra a couple of months ago and they were leaving to cruise the Keys. I guess they're back. I think it must be time for another phone call," Didi mused. I made a face. "Okay, next."

There were several other letters with pictures that we both liked liked when Didi said, "I saved the best for last."

"Hi. We're what you would normally think as a plain vanilla couple but, in reality, we are anything but plain vanilla. We like deep, sensual, soulful sex with others as well as each other. We are both bisexual but we don't seek hookups. We seek gourmet sex, the kind that is fulfilling and satisfying, where the orgasm is a mental pinnacle. We like yoga and massage. We like touching and feeling. We go for the gold every time. We also always try to rise above the mundane.

We are fairly recent down here and have not met any playmates (or anyone we respect enough to be playmates.) Your profile resonated with us in that you seem to express the same sentiments and have a similar outlook. Could you be the couple we have been searching for? Please get back to us. We are real, sincere, in shape, easy going and 420 friendly. Perhaps we could meet for dinner.

Regina and Mort

P.S. We included two recent pictures (at the golf course and by the pool) and several older ones."

There were several photos attached. The first was a picture of two very good-looking people in golf attire. I had to admit that they certainly did look white bread and very plain vanilla. The second picture negated that impression. It was the couple team-sucking a very large cock. Another showed two women on a double-dildo. Another showed a woman pulling back her vulva. She had a very large clit and she was covered in cum. Another photo showed them in a yoga couples position. The last photo was more recent and showed them standing nude by a pool. Both of them looked good enough to eat, even better than the cheesesteak, which were leaving invisible poofs.

"I'm impressed."

"Me, too. Can I write them back and send some of our pictures?"

She went to work on mailing them while I went to the john to see a man about a horse. When I returned a while later, Didi was just getting a response.

"Didi and Ray,

Thanks for the response. You two look very good. We really like the picture of Didi in the throes of orgasm as Ray is going down on her. Also, the picture of your little hand around Ray's large penis. How big is Ray?

Let's meet for dinner.

Didi went back and forth with them for a while until we set a dinner date at a little quiet bistro on the beach. I got a good vibe from Didi as well.

We met at the little restaurant a few days later. I'll say this, they both looked better than their pictures. Furthermore, we conversed as though we'd been friends for years. Didi got into a heavy discussion with Mort about local politics while Regina and I found an incredible link.

Regina asked, "Where'd you come from before you moved here?"

"I'm from New York and lived on the eastern end of Long Island for many years."

"Oh, my. The East End. I love that area. I lived in Springs for a couple of summers. I was modeling and I shared a house with two other girls."

"Yeah, I loved Springs, Lion's Rock and Gardiner's Bay. I lived in the Northwest Woods area of East Hampton, up near Sammy's Beach. I used to hang at Stephen Talkhouse in Amagansett. I did that a lot."

"I was there many times. I used to see Davy Harper. I loved him."

"Then you saw me, too. I was Davy's accompanist for many years. I played the guitar and keyboard next to him. Thank God he rereleased all those records. He deserved to be secure and happy. I had a nice payday, too. Personally, I love streaming but, God, I miss those days."

She screamed, "No fucking way! My girlfriend had such a crush on you. No way! I saw you about three times and I saw you two with a band once. I'll be damned. No fucking way!"

"I remember that gig with the band. We put a band together out of Talkhouse regulars...and Paul Simon sat in for while...Mick Jones showed up...Billy Joel sat in, too. What a night!"

"Mort, Mort, you won't believe this." She filled Mort in.

"I didn't know any of this." Didi sat in amazement. "I'll just listen and learn about my boyfriend. Ha! Who knew!"

"Do you still play with Davy Harper?" asked Mort.

"No. Although, I saw him a few years ago when we recorded new versions of his songs and dubbed in parts on his older recordings. We did that in Aspen. That was a lot of fun. A lot of memories..."

"I am so impressed," said Didi in a deadpan.

"Well, I never talk about the past. I don't talk much about myself. Don't be mad at me." I pouted.

We went on in our conversation but they couldn't get away from my Harper connection easily. Finally, we were drinking coffee when Didi said, "I'm impressed by this penis I'm feeling up. It's nice and thick." Mort looked shocked.

Regina reached over to my lap and stroked my log leaning to the left. "Oooh, what a nice spongy head. This will be delicious."

"Shall we take this elsewhere?' asked Didi "Who lives the closest?"

"We live just down the road," Mort suggested. "Didi rides with me and Reg rides with you. Follow me." We split the restaurant and formed a convoy.

Regina reached over and stroked my cock again. "Ray, sometime will you tell me about your times with Davy Harper? I was in love with him...from a distance, unfortunately."

"Yes, I'll tell you and Didi all about it but right now I have other things on my mind." I reached over and cupped her soft left breast. By the time we made it the five minutes to their house, I was very hard and she was very wet.

We entered their beautiful bay front home. Mort started to decant a Tuscan red while Regina escorted us out to the screen-enclosed lanai and outdoor pool. We were already pre-juiced but the red wine made us loose and pretty soon the talk turned to sex.

"Our sex is always fun," offered Didi, "but nobody has ever made me squirt as much as Ray."

"I've never squirted," said Regina, "what's that like?"

"It's like fireworks. Your orgasm is like a full release of your senses and your bodily functions. It's really something."

"I bet Mort knows how to squirt," I said, "I sure as hell know how to."

"Very funny," said Regina. "Mort squirts a lot. I can never swallow all of it. But it sure is fun to try."

"I have an idea." Didi said. She got up from her chair and pulled off her blouse. Then she slipped off her dress and stood in front of us in her matching black lace bra and panties. Slowly, she unsnapped the bra holding the cups over her big breasts.

"Come on, let's see 'em," Mort drooled.

She dropped the cups and squeezed Mort's head between them. Then, she dropped her panties and displayed her beautiful nudity.

"Beautiful," said Regina. Regina stood and slowly unbuttoned her dress. It fell to the floor. This woman was hot. Tall and thin, her breasts were a pert 34B and her ass was one scoop. She had a model's body. She slipped out of her see-though bra and exposed her large areolas to the air. They immediately perked up. She slipped out of her panties and showed her hairless crotch. Then she took Didi's hand and said, "Are you boys coming?" They walked into the pool.

Mort and I began to disrobe. We were checking each other out. When we were nude, Mort reached over and held my dick. "Like mine but mine's a little thicker. I think your cock will fit nicely into my ass." I smiled knowingly.

We played in the pool and heated it up. Regina pulled us into a tight circle. We slid our bodies together and gave each other little kisses. Regina's ass felt so fine, soft and silky. Mort's ass felt the same way. After a few minutes, Mort said, "Let's get out of the pool and into each other." We all dreamily followed him out. We toweled each other off and walked into their bedroom.

Mort immediately fell to his knees and began to sensuously suckle my cock. Didi and Regina were feeling each other up. I ran my fingers through his black hair as he took a testicle into his mouth. I was taken by how soft he was, how gentle, how loving. He was worshipping my handsome tube and it was thrilling.

"Whoa! I don't want to cum yet and you're going to make me cum. Let's get on the bed." The ladies followed suit. The four of us were entangled immediately.

Mouths, hands and all orifices were free zones. With four, eight and ten areas to explore, we were like Masters and Johnson and Kinsey combined. It was all soft and tender, gentle, loving and caring. All of those things between four bodies. Sometimes, I licked a pussy and sometimes, I licked cock. A mouth was licking the head of my cock, emphasizing the pee hole and the corona while a hand caressed my balls and fingered my ass. Soon the fingers were replaced by a tongue. Ah...what a feeling. Long black hair whisked across my body while I was enjoying the place where blond hair once existed. Nipples were popping all over the place. Although it wasn't warm in the room, we were soon dripping in sweat. While this activity was erotic, it was also very peaceful and serene. It was comfortable.

I lay with my eyes closed, soaking in the energy. There was movement on the bed. My cock was enveloped by a mouth or maybe it was a vacuum cleaner. No, it was a mouth, no vacuum cleaner could keep that seal around my shaft like that. A tongue moved over me like a roller-coaster and provided a great ride. There was movement on the bed again as Mort got into a sixty-nine. I could hear the ladies cooing, moaning and splashing. I knew they were having a good time. Like me. I was having a good time, too. Mort had me at the edge and then backed off, taking five. My mother always said, "When the meat is on your plate, eat up." Truer words were never spoken as I took his fat slab of beef between my lips. It was a tender piece and I wanted this one to be prime.

This felt different to me. Oh, I'd had deep gourmet sex before but this was deeper, more sensual and more encompassing. Mort and I slipped back and forth in a pas de deux, our shafts dripping with saliva and sliding around our mouths. I got lost in the sensations and became one with my body and his. I held onto his ass cheeks and my lips maintained their suction. I began to feel my orgasm approaching, it was part of the whole. Mort was approaching his orgasm, too, as I felt his dick twitch and leak. My cum began to drain out of my pee hole, which felt super sensitive. I could feel my cum rolling out and onto his tongue. He began to cum, too. Like my orgasm, there were no spurts, no rockets launching, no fireworks. His seed flowed out and quickly filled my mouth. The salty viscous flow tasted wonderful and it flowed off my tongue down my throat. Our orgasms seemed to last for minutes instead of the usual brevity of quick spurts. When our penises were soft, they slipped from our mouths. I quickly turned around and embraced him. He kissed my lips and soon we were sharing the remains of our loads. After this experience, my soul was vibrating.

"Now, that was some gooo-ooo-oood sex," said Didi.

"I'll say," said Mort. "I don't think I've enjoyed myself like that before."

"Yes, it was very excellent but it was intense." I added.

Our bodies were sprawled over each other and it felt nice. Regina said, "You two accomplished exactly what we were hoping for. We really wanted soft, sensual, fluid sex and you brought it. And did you ever deliver!"

"Yes, we did," said Didi proudly, "but the two of you fit us so well. I was so into it."

"I did, too. I got lost in it."

"That goes for me, too," said Mort. "When you came, it brought me back to the living."

"What a cool connection. I'm so glad we did this. Can I ask you for one more thing, could we all lay closer wrapped in each other?"

Without a word, the three of us moved closer to Regina, eventually enveloping her in body parts. If I turned one way, I had Didi's nipple in my mouth. If I turned another way, I had Mort's ass cheeks. If I faced down, I had Regina's slippery vagina on my nose. Those positions didn't last long as bodies shifted an caressed each other. Someone, was it Regina, was sucking my balls and lightly rimming me. Then she shifted again. It was a swirl of sensations and all of us were sharing. This went on for some time until each one of us erupted in very pleasurable, easy orgasms.

We lay quietly. Regina asked, "Can we do this again? This was sublime."

"I don't think so," said Didi. "Next time, I want to get physical!" Laughter all around. "Come on, stud, let's go home. I want to fuck you blind." More laughter as we eased up and dressed.

"Yeah, I think we can do this again and again. It was great. Thank you." I said as we kissed them goodbye. Didi and I drove home. We were still pumped from the experience and shared our feelings. The ride was filled with ooh-ing and ahh-ing.

"Gee whiz. There is always a surprise, isn't there. Who figured that a hook-up would work out so well? You just never know and you never can predict these things."

"I agree. I give it five stars."

We got into Didi's high rise and couldn't wait to take off our clothes. Our coupling wasn't fast and furious either. It was slow fucking, exquisite sliding and rolling with explosive orgasms in an intense finish. We fell asleep with big smiles on our faces anticipating our next meeting with Mort and Regina. That night we dreamed and the dreams were wonderful. We had to do this again. And soon.

If you liked this story, please give it a vote or a comment. Thank you.