Cheesesteaks and Paradise, Pt. 01

Story Info
A meet at a cheesesteak joint leads to culinary stars.
2.2k words
4.42
1.6k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I wrote last. I found that I had become repetitive and the stories, memories and accounts all sounded similar and familiar. I must have begun a half dozen stories that ended up crumpled in my Recycle Bin. I was seeking a semblance of reality but it didn't seem to work out that way. The women all seemed like R. Crumb characters. So I took an extended sabbatical and allowed my encounters to happen without keeping them in my head to remember for later. That possibility would happen naturally. I didn't want any bees in my brain to distract me. Naturally, this had a positive result in bringing me back into the moment. But, what were those moments? My current friend/fuck-buddy/source is a nice woman however we have no emotional attachment and very often fucking is like an exercise. She comes around when she is horny. It's that simple. And, anyway, my buddy left for Michigan, her former haunts. Who knows when or if she'll be back. The pure fact was, I was having no 'moments!'

I had a flu shot and so, you know, I had to get the flu. It lasted a couple of weeks and was very exhausting, especially with being alone and tending to myself. How much fucking chicken soup could I swallow? I felt that loneliness as the flu hung on but dissipated a little more each day as I recuperated. And then, I was bored. When the flu finally passed through me, I was at loose ends, very much a fart in a windstorm.

I also got my appetite back and my desire to fill my pie-hole was intense. Fortunately, an old landmark restaurant had reopened and was advertising their world famous cheesesteak (with peppers, onions and melted mozzerella), with fries and fried onion slivers in a combo deal. Tell me, how could I resist?

I called in my order and went to pick it up. As I got out of my car, I spotted a woman who looked very familiar to me. As I walked closer, it came to me. Didi. I once went out on a fishing party boat and she and her chubby husband, Jake, had also rented seats. I remembered that we had a strange relationship on the boat. They argued a lot over little detail. I think I might have stared at DiDi's rack once too often. For a small woman, maybe five-foot or so, she had an huge pair, maybe forty-D's. In any event, they didn't fit the rest of her trim, tight little body.

Now, in the parking lot, she was standing in front of me. "Didi, right?"

"Yes. I remember your face but not your name..."

"Ray. We met years ago on a fishing boat...you and your husband,...

"Ex-husband. It was a short, uneventful marriage. Hiya, Ray. I remember now. You caught a few groupers, right? I'm here picking a cheesesteak special, and you?"

"The same. My mouth is watering."

"Me, too. Do you have to run home or would you like to come over, eat at my place and get reacquainted?"

Oh, Jeez. Am I stepping into something. Is there danger ahead? Whenever confronted with questions like this, I step right in it, so to speak. "Nothing sending me home. Let me pick up some beer."

"Good idea. I hate to eat alone. I like Amstel Light."

We picked up our meals and, headed out, me following her. She lived in one of the higher apartments along the bay. While it was small, it was certainly big enough for a single person. Plus, it had some view.

As she set the table, I admired the panoramic vista from the balcony. It was nippy out there and when the table was set, she called me inside.

"So, Ray, what happened to your life since we last met?"

"Oh, about ten million things...most of them good. And you?"

"Mostly good. I have some mixed thoughts about being single. You?"

"No, I'm glad I'm single. I live a pretty full life. Haven't you had fun since your divorce?"

"Honestly? Sometimes. A few times. At least, I don't have to argue with him everyday."

"Yes, I remember. You two argued a lot on the boat."

"He was so peculiar. And jealous. I think he was mad because you looked at my breasts a lot."

"Guilty as charged. How could I not? They are pretty spectacular. I'd say, they are breastacular!"

She laughed hard. She really liked the joke. She wiggled her chest, showing them off. "My girls!," she said. "Let me ask you, how is your sex life?"

I considered her question as I scarfed down my cheesesteak. "Well, that's pretty forward, don't you think?"

"I'm curious, you know? And I just can't control my lack of a filter. Life is too short and I say what's on my mind. So, do you get laid a lot? You didn't answer."

"These days, I don't get it nearly enough and I wish I did. I get lonely. I have to take things into my own hands."

"Yeah, well, that's me, too."

"Usually, I have a fairly regular bunch of sex partners but no committments. Lately, I've been ill with the flu and the illness made me feel lonely and alone. And my girl is away. How about you?"

"I've been single for about fifteen years now and for a while, I explored and had some fun. Lately, not so much. My best partners are my hands and my toys."

"Well, sure. That's a good thing. At least, we both cum. Think of how many souls don't or can't. I consider masturbation a blessing. I probably jerk off every other day. Does that answer you?" I went back to my meal as she pondered that.

"Were you a good husband? I mean, did you play around?"

"Oh, yes, I was a very good husband. I had a couple of encounters while I was married but nothing too dangerous. Unfortunately, my wife turned on me. She had a boyfriend. End of story. She cleaned me out but I have since recovered. However, I would say that I blossomed after my divorce."

"So did I. When I got divorced, I was so horny. I couldn't wait to have sex. Jake was a lazy and lousy lover. In fact, most of my husbands were. Thank God for divorce settlements. They were all very generous."

"Yeah, well, in my case, way too generous. You been married several times?"

"Yes, Jake was my third and last. But tell me, because I am very curious, after your divorce, how did you break out?"

I had finished my excellent cheeseteak (although it didn't hold a candle to Pat's or Gino's in Philadelphia. Still, it was very tasty.) I was working on the fried onion slivers and my Beck's. In between slurps, I said, "My marriage ended badly and for about a year after, I just wandered...I was lost. About a year passed and I got picked up by a couple. That changed my life."

"Ooh, a threesome, how nice. I've had a couple of them and one, in particular, was, shall we say, exquisite."

"Yes, mine was, too. I learned a lot, especially about my kinks."

"Like what?"

"Like bisexuality, for one. It freed me."

"Well put. My threesome did the same. I learned that I liked women partners, too. This honesty is refreshing. Tell me about your first time."

I related my story (see "My First Bisexual Couple") to Didi and she squirmed over the details as she locked into my story. As I finished, she sighed.

"That was very good. It made me wet."

"I got hard telling it. Tell me about your first threesome."

"As my divorce was ending, I met a couple on the beach. We got drunk and headed back to their place. They double-teamed me and I had an explosive orgasm. It was delicious. I found that I loved going down on her. It was thrilling actually. I hooked up with them a few times. Since then, I have had several female friends."

"Hmm, you made me harder, thank you." I fished a joint out of my pocket and lit it. "I, too, found that I liked a penis in my mouth, especially when it came in my mouth. That was thrilling for me."

"It's exciting to talk about this, isn't it? Who ever talks about their sexual proclivities so honestly? It's very reassuring. But lately, it's been hard to hook up since the Covid and all. So, I also jill myself a lot. I've become a bit of a voyeur and an exhibitionist. I like to watch people jerk off. I watch a lot of porn."

"Me, too. What kind of porn do you like?"

"I like to watch lesbian and threesome porn...men and women."

"Yeah, I like threesome porn, too. I like bisexual groups. Lately, I watch live members on my hook-up site having sex. I've thought about going live, too, but no face."

"I've never done that but I know I would get into it. Maybe sometime you'd like to watch porn with me and we could jerk off together. That's one of my fantasies. No touching each other, just watching."

"That could be fun. However, I would also like to touch. Like the song says, 'Your body is a wonderland.' And, oh, those girls!"

She giggled, "Beside my obvious breasts, what is it about my body that you like?"

"To start with, you have a great figure. Your breasts are impressive and your hips make a great saddle. You have some shape. Honest enough?"

"How big are you?"

"I'm seven inches plus and moderately thick."

"That sounds very good to me. But now, I'm full, I'm high and I'm horny. I think I'm going to throw you out and get down to business."

"Okay, I'm going to go home and jerk off thinking about your tits. Let me ask you this, what toys do you like?"

"I have a Magic Wand that does the trick. I have a G spot rabbit that's really good and I have a new pink panty vibrator that's cute. It has a remote control so someone else can control the level of vibration. What are your favorites?"

"I have a fleshlight that feels like a tight vagina and I also have a prostate tickler that is amazing. They both work but my hand is better. The fleshlight also has a wireless remote. I also have a dildo that I sometimes push up my butt."

"Wouldn't it be fun to control the other person's toy? I've never done that."

"Neither have I."

"I have an idea. How about we make a date to masturbate in front of each other? I could really get off on that."

"That sounds like an interesting date. We could go to my house and watch porn on the big screen. When is good? Like, in five minutes?"

"No," she laughed, "not tonight. I want to do myself and fantasize. How about Friday night? I'll bring my toys and a bottle of wine. And we'll get to know each other."

"That sounds great. It sounds like a date. I can't wait to see you naked and watch you cum. I'm so fucking hard right now."

"Good, Get out of here and let me do my thing. Can I ask you one more thing before I kick you out?"

"Sure, what's that?"

"Mmm...I want to see your penis. Can I see it?"

"Only if you show me your tits."

"No problem." She pulled the tee shirt over her blond head and unfastened her white lace bra. Out popped two of the largest, most beautiful tits I seen in quite a while, round and proud. Her large, dark red nipples must have been two inches long and very erect. "Do you like them? Do you like my double-D girls?"

"I do, I do. I would love to kiss and caress them."

"You can't tonight. You can just look at them and drool. Let's see you now. Unzip!"

"Yes, ma'am." I stood up in front of her and pulled my hard cock out. It stood proudly, it's large angled helmet a foot from her face.

"That is a beauty - a cut work of art. I can't wait to see it shooting cum. Now, enough, get that away from me and get out. I promise you that I will dream about what it can do. Now, go."

I zipped up and started to leave. "Didi, this has been a very entertaining evening. Friday is just a few days away and I have some cum to expel first. Good night."

She came over to me an kissed me. It was a very sensuous, tongue-laden kiss. "Save some for me. Out! Out!"

As I drove home, my dick never subsided. When I got home, I came within minutes from my mental image of her breasts and the thoughts of Friday night.

She sent me a photo of a wet Magic Wand. I sent her a picture of a pool of cum in my palm. That night I slept well and, I think, she did, too.

If you liked this story, please give it a vote or a comment. Thank you.