All Comments on 'Chef's Special Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Good to see you back to writing some run of the mill who dunnits while you set up the landscape that Don and his friends will take on the next big bad in.

Funny to hear both Hardwood and Cook referred to by Woodburn as her useful idiots, which I guess makes Councilwoman Carnes, Cook's useful idiot.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted

Bon appetit!

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
Another mystery to solve

Alton Gordon forked the lady, is my guess. Pleased that the three are all Captains and Mum has a foot in the door. All we need now is for young Mrs Troy to sort out those dirty politicians and the former Mrs Troy to take care of the Press.

With those assets I do not understand why anyone would take the IC on at all. I would either join their police force or run like hell.

All jokes aside I find it interesting how many political people act just like those evil ones in this yet it could be any country in the real world, politicians all go power crazy. I know they will have their time of accounting from the IC in good time.

The Dept Chief, she is such a loose canon and could cause untold problems for anyone within her sights, she just the type to fire on impulse and not look where the bullets are going, friend or foe alike should run for cover. The press are keeping that lovely colored news presenter off air because they are racist issues within her TV station. The other reporter well she needs taking somewhere dark and dirty for re=education along with that jerk who just does not learn, hope he gets a lesson soon.

Just a question WW Can Cali become a police officer, if so she would make a good Vice Lt she could be brought in like Nash could. CIA FBI, ICE they are all government agencies? Just a thought spice it up a tad.

Very good plenty of other avenues to lead us along 5+*

Iceman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Know where Priya is.....

She's pregnant and hence they've put her behind a desk...

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
a poisoned fork?

We'll see...nice one WW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just boring

Sorry, but it is just that.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Sure there's more to come but an interesting side story.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES