All Comments on 'Chelsea'

by FiveDots

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Of course this Is how this ends. (Sigh)

TwoStrokesToMidnightTwoStrokesToMidnightover 3 years ago

Very hot! Please turn this into a series!

DeathcakesDeathcakesover 3 years ago

Aw, I wanna see a series this is so hot, I love couples shemale stories. But if this is where it ends what you gave was great too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story on this site for ages

Easily the best thing this sites produced in a good while. Please continue these role reversal, cock growth themes. Girls becoming horny and dominant when they somehow grow one are some of the best stories

FiveDotsFiveDotsover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: A potential series

The story of this happening, her dick slowly growing until I can only be a bottom, is one story. It followed this very specific theme. Obviously where I left it heading is that she is getting more confident, more dominant, and things are getting kinkier. A second chapter would be more in the bdsm type direction, which is great and all, but it would be a very different story I think. So for that reason, I struggle to imagine where this would go that wouldn't be narrowing the topic and becoming something else entirely. Open to ideas and feedback, though right now I am considering letting it loose and doing a very kinky epilogue exploring those ideas for those who are interested and leaving the story as an otherwise standalone story for those who don't. Again, open to feedback but this is the direction I'm presently leaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t stop

You have such an incredible talent and premise here: a suggestion (if you’re looking for ideas) is to incorporate how she is evolving as a dominant woman and with her strength, how the rest of her body evolves as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

For feedback, this story could have benefited from measurements of any type, be it saying how many inches her penis had grown to (the story explicitly mentions a ruler), or drawing comparisons like the so often used fruit comparisons (as big as plums or whatever).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

OK! So you have the girlfriend eventually getting a bigger cock than her boyfriend so he is the one on the receiving end of their love making, why don't you make it that every time they make love and she blows a load into him that his cock gets smaller and smaller until it turns into a vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

This is my favorite story I’ve ever read on here! It’s excellently written! I hope you do more of similar themes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stands Alone

FiveDots I think "Chelsea" stands alone as a story. You might explore other engagements and lives for the characters with other partners, basically new stories.

My first time on the receiving end was not a shemale but my wife with a strapon. I'd been after her for anal for months and she finally agreed if I'd let her take me as well. She fucked me on a Friday night and I did her 24 hours later. Frankly I was disappointed but she wasn't and every Friday night for the next 6 months I took her cock. As I became "her woman" she became more demanding and I was penetrating her less and less As the dildos increased in size I felt smaller and she felt even bigger than she was, and eventually our sex play turned to a roles shift. It's 4 years later and she's truly and in every way the man of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Idk why but most these futa ones where men are compared to be pathetic really just triggers me and messes with my head

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

could you please make a sequel?

jesusfreakjesusfreakover 2 years ago

Best shit I've ever read on this site, especially for something this short! Thank you!!

FiveDotsFiveDotsover 2 years agoAuthor

I've been chewing on an epilogue for this story for quite some time, keep an eye out!

FiveDotsFiveDotsover 2 years agoAuthor

The epilogue is written and in the editing stage. Check back soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's been a long time since I've been there excited over a story! I love it! Especially a fan of how Chelsea's body is described. :) Very fun.9

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Disappointing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiveDots@FiveDots
I'm a switch and bi. I love women, trans girls and femboys; men sometimes too. No expectations, just be good and be happy. Random kinks you ask? Big butts, futa, humiliation and domination, shrinking to 3 or 4 feet tall, spandex shorts and yoga pants. Above all, love and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES